The Family Vacation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish had stopped pacing but suddenly she collapsed on the bed and quivered with an orgasm. She was vocal and loud.

"Score another one for Teri's butt screw! I guess I paced a few too many steps. If I didn't feel slutty enough already, I sure do now. And I love it." She smiled all over.

Sue did what Sue loves to do. She knelt between Trish's legs and applied her tongue to preserve any of Trish's plentiful fluids. Trish shuttered again with an after orgasm.

My eyes were drawn to Teri emerging from the dressing room. She came and sat in my lap and turned to watch Sally as she followed. Teri was beaming. My jaw nearly dropped. Sue and Trish stopped whatever they were doing. All eyes were on Sally.

Her legs were in black sheer hose with strappy black patent leather stiletto shoes. The stockings stopped around mid thigh. On top she wore a black lace up bustier with a half cup bra. Her nipples were exposed. She wore a sheer black thong panty. And as promised, the black leather studded dog collar and the leash attached. Her hair was braided and pinned up. She turned to model for us and exposed her red anal jewel. She turned and retrieved a large black silk scarf. She wrapped it like a sarong.

My penis was nestled in Teri's groove. She wiggled her tail and I slipped inside.

"Teri, I told your mother that the way she looked, I could really mess her up right now. But I really like seeing her unspoiled. And baby I could mess you up too. But let's try to arrive fresh to meet our new friends."

She wiggled her ass again and I slipped out.

"I love you Rob. Don't ever change."

I patted her ass so she could let me get up and get dressed. I stepped in the shower to get fresh. Less than 2 minutes. I dried quickly and walked into the closet to find Trish waiting for me. She was holding a small velvet bag. I was confused.

"I got you something today. I hope you'll like it." She handed me the bag. I loosened the drawstring and dropped a plain gold ring in my hand. "Do you, do you like it?" I realized it's a cock ring.

"Yes I do. Thank you my love." I kissed her passionately.

"Will you wear it tonight?"

I hesitated, but only for a brief moment. "Will you put it on me?" I positioned myself close enough so she could fondle me and prepare me to be fitted. She had just put lotion on her hands so she was sharing the lubricant with me and once I started to grow, she slipped the ring all the way on to the base of my schlong. She kissed me again and handed me my jeans. I had planned to wear shorts, but if Trish wants to dress me...I put them on, commando of course. She handed me my favorite cowboy shirt, with the pearl snaps. "Sit down and put your boots on." I sat up when I completed that task and Trish tied a red silk paisley bandana loosely around my neck. She opened the snaps on my shirt about half way down. I looked in the mirror. There's no way I would have thought to dress this way on my own. I was one of Trish's fantasy visions of me.

While I was getting dressed, my sister had joined the crowd. She was wearing a full fishnet body suit with a strategically wrapped green print silk scarf tied below her waist. And a collar. A somewhat more feminine look than Sally's. Half the width and studded with diamonds The green color coordinated with the cut stone in her ass.

And Tracy had snuck in. As I suspected, she looked beyond belief in the dress. The only thing sexier than a naked woman, is a beautiful naked woman covered only by a single layer of this luscious fabric.

We were a sight to behold. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It said 6:30. Time to go.

Devon greeted us in the front hall with a cooler filled with our favorite water, lemonade and juices, as well as two bottles of chilled champagne. Jan and Sue both enjoy it, and Tracy and Teri sometimes take a sip. We told him good night as we walked out the front door. Chad had brought the Bentley up and Sally's Lexus was right behind it. I checked that I had the address. We loaded up and rolled out. In five minutes we pulled up in front of Gunner's house. As we got out of the car and approached the door, Sally arrived. Sue hung back to walk in with her.

Kim and Don greeted us at the door. Don ushered us into the living room where we were introduced to Alison (yes that Alison) and Alan. Alison was wearing a red lace, two piece baby doll top and panties. Her breasts were visible through the lace to confirm that hers were indeed small and conical like Teri's, but just a little larger. Alan was tall and lanky and handsome. He was naked except for a matching red thong. It had a good size pouch to accommodate what I assumed was an impressive package.

Then there was Oscar and Melissa, (call me Mel). Mel was a redhead with ample breasts, freckled with soft puffy areola and nipples, and a tuft of red hair just above her exposed pussy. Oscar was wearing a ribbed sleeve of some sort on his mostly hard cock.

Sue and Sally were walking in the front door. Kim kissed them both and held Sally's arm as she completed the introductions. There was small talk at first, and drinks were served. The chatter shifted to compliments on our various attire. The theme was provocative. The silk scarves were being removed, revealing raw and uncovered sex organs.

Teri was sitting opposite Don. She put her feet on the arms of Don's leather chair. He put his feet on the seat of Teri's lounge chair. Teri used her fingers to part the crotch of her thong and expose her puffy vaginal lips. Then she pushed

deeper and opened her labia and pink innards.

"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours." She teased Don. He was happy to play and they began a mutual masturbation session.

Kim was guiding Sally to each of the guests, holding the leash, and introducing her to members that she already knew. Introductions complete, Kim lead Sally into the master bedroom. "Sally do you trust me?"

Sally nervously replied, "Yes I trust you Kim."

Kim took Sally's silk scarf, rolled it up and wrapped it around Sally's eyes as a blindfold. She tied it tightly on the side. She then guided Sally to lay down on the bed, spread eagle. Kim hooked the leash loop handle over the bedpost.

I had followed them in with Alison. We sat down in a comfortable chair to watch, she on my lap.

"Listen cowboy. I want you out of these duds, pronto. Kick off those boots. Get naked for me." She was peeling off her lace panties. She sat back down on my lap and my butt plug induced pole slid into her willing crevice. She bounced enthusiastically while we observed Kim eating Sally's quim. Sally was moaning with pleasure. I had cum in Alison and Tracy knew it. She lifted the red lace top and buried her face in her nearly bare cunt. Oscar had wandered into the room and seeing Tracy was spread eagled on the bed, he couldn't resist making a donation.

Sally was still blindfolded and bound. She had no idea who was boning her, but she met his advances with enthusiasm and heavy breathing. It didn't take long for Oscar to deposit another healthy does of cream pie. As it began to ooze out, Tracy went back for another load. Alan had stepped in and forced his handsome love rocket into Sally's mouth. She closed her lips around it and sucked. Soon he was ejaculating down her throat. She started to gag, but managed to swallow it all. Kim had been busy tweaking Sally's nipples and unlacing her top, exposing her solid belly and full chest.

I motioned for Kim to roll Sally over onto her belly. Once she had her in a comfortable but restrained position, I knelt on the bed between her legs.

I began to play with her 5" anal phallus. She shook. I screwed it out and Sally orgasmed. I screwed it back in just beyond her sphincter. Then I pulled it straight out. She orgasmed again. Sally's sphincter was gapping at me, I inserted 2 fingers and never touched the sides. I decided it was time for my cock. I got close and guided my explorer into the deep dark depths of her backside cave. 'She was moaning again. "Oh that feels so big!" As her rim began to close my sensations got tighter. And harder. Tracy pressed the button in my butt and I came in a flash, filling Sally with another batch of my super cum. I extricated myself slowly, expecting Tracy to lap up another load, but Alison beat her to it, I watched as she buried her face in Sally's butt. She was licking from her clit to her asshole., as deep as she could. "Oh that tongue feels so soothing."

Jan grabbed Oscar after he unloaded in Sally. It looked like he was going for a repeat performance with my sister. Her fishnet body suit was conveniently open to her mature waiting pussy and the green jewel in her behind.

Mel and Trish were entertaining each other. Tracy was still staying close to me, but getting hornier by the moment. Finally she could wait no longer She lifted her dress over her head.

"Fuck me Rob! Mom said it was ok." Alison caught the familial reference.

"Tracy which one of these beautiful ladies is your mom?"

Tracy pointed at Trish. They smiled.

"And Rob you're married to Tracy or Sue?"

Tracy was spreading her legs for me.

"Neither, I'm married to Trish."

Alison said, "who's Jan?"

"She's my sister. In the black fishnet, fucking Oscar."

"And you guys all screw each other?" I nodded.

"And Teri, who's been entertaining Kim's husband all night?"

"My stepdaughter, Trish's youngest."

"And Sue. What about Sue?"

"Sue is my oldest and best friend and lover. A lover to us all actually."

Sue was busy getting pounded by Alan.

"And how does young Sally, our newest slut, fit in.

"She was our included round with a pro, this week and we hit it off. We're going to miss her when we go home. Shes very much down to earth, but she's got a wild side. She's more fun than you know."

Kim interrupted, "Oh we know!" She said knowingly. Kim had released Sally from her bondage and now had her sitting obediently in her lap. She held on to the leash but without tension.

"What just happened to me?" Sally asked in a dazed tone.

Trish comforted her when she replied, "I think you could call it 'submission'. Did you enjoy it? How do you feel?"

"I'm still trying to digest it. I feel dirty. I know I got fucked in more than one way."

I was buried in Tracy's young cunt and she was bucking beneath me. She lifted her legs high above her head, knowing that she was exposing her delicate rosebud to my hands and eyes. I pressed the plug deep into her ass. She bucked even more as she came in waves. "Rob, you're the best lover I've ever known. I'm afraid you've spoiled me for anyone else."

That comment sent me over the top. I pumped another load into my gorgeous young step daughter.

Sally was observing. "Tracy you're so lucky to be able to have Rob whenever you feel like taking a 90 minute ride to Sedona! It's no wonder you had a hard time leaving home."

"Mmm Sally, he is very special to me and always will be. But it's not just because he satisfies me and my sexual needs. It's the way he cares for us, and how he treats my mom. She's the lucky one, but then Rob knows he's equally as blessed."

Don had returned to Teri's side and put his hand on her shoulder while he complimented her.

"Teri I never thought I could get so much enjoyment out of watching a beautiful woman masturbate without being able to touch her. You showed me the most intimate details of your womanhood. It's a vision that is forever imprinted in my mind. Thank you for that. I hope I didn't stain your top."

Teri dipped two fingers into her damp and slimy vagina. She produced two wet digits and fed them to Don. He sucked her hand with vigor.

Our hostess Kim addressed us all. "I think that everyone has enjoyed themselves tonight and we've all made some new friends. Rob has provided me with his contact information at Sedona and he's given me permission to share with any of you who'd like to stay in touch. Hopefully, some of our paths will cross again."

Alison approached me and straddled my lap. She wiggled her way so that our love organs were in direct contact. I knew that with another wiggle, I'd be back inside of her. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Rob, it's been really special meeting you today. You have an amazing family and they are all very fortunate to have you to love them. I want to see you again, and soon. Please accept a call from me so we can plan more special time together. Alan won't mind and I hope Trish will understand. It's not just sex that I'm looking for. I want to learn to share your spirit and attitudes. What I want and hope for is just time with you. Sally has told me all about the time she's had this week. You've changed her life. I think we can all benefit from some of those changes."

By now I was hard again and deep within her soft welcoming vaginal opening. I couldn't resist poking my index finger into her rear facing brown hole. At two knuckles deep she shivered with another orgasm.

"And Rob, I've got to have one of those crazy butt screws that you're all wearing."

To be continued...

12