The Fantasy

Story Info
Does he really want his wife to be with another man?
3.6k words
4.19
111.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

Thanks to 'LadyCibelle' and 'Techsan' for editing this story.

*

For any man who has ever had the fantasy of watching his wife with another man, forget about it. Take if from someone who has had the same fantasy. If you truly love your woman, I mean truly love her, you don't want to see her with someone else. I made the mistake of telling my wife over and over about the fantasy.

Whenever we made love I would ask her about doing it with someone else. It started out where she would tell me that I was all she ever needed. Eventually I got her to fantasize with me. I would pretend to be someone else and make her come. The truth is we both got off on the fantasy. Believe me real life is much different.

I have always been a jealous man. It bothered me even when my wife talked to other men. But fantasies were different. When we finished making love she cuddled up to me and we went to sleep. No one ever got hurt. I had no idea what my wife's thoughts were after a rousing round of fantasy sex . I took it for granted it was the same as mine. Something for both of us to enjoy and then go on with our lives.

We have been married for almost seven years. We had two kids, ages six and four. We lead a rather normal life. Both of us worked, she as a cashier in a local store and I was a mechanic. Not just a car repair man but a really good mechanic. I knew my shit.

We were a normal looking couple. We weren't Barbie and Ken. We looked like most everyone in the neighborhood. I do have to say that we clean up pretty good, especially my wife. She looks like a pretty normal housewife but when she fixes her makeup, hair and puts on sexy clothes, she's a knockout. I always tell her that because it's true.

I remember one night when we were going to go out. The night before, all I had on my mind was her having sex with another man. It was one of my biggest climaxes ever. The next night she was spending all day getting ready for our special night out. It was our anniversary and we were going out with friends. We were going to take two cars in case one of us might want to go home early.

I had my suit on and was ready and waiting for Carol. I even dozed off in a chair waiting for her. She took extra special care getting ready that night. We were to meet Bob and Sue at the restaurant. After a great dinner the four of us went to one of the nightclubs in town.

Carol had on a short black dress and even wore garters, no pantyhose. I remember dancing with her. She smelled so good. I had my hands all over her. God, she seemed so sexy. Bob and I each danced with the other's wife. Sue had on a nice blue dress also but unfortunately wore those damn pantyhose. I never really fantasized about me having sex with another woman, it was just about Carol with another man.

I held Sue close but didn't make any advances. Bob on the other hand had his hands all over Carol. They were on her ass and then I saw his hand going between their bodies and he was feeling my wife's tits. It was starting to bother me. I wasn't quite sure this is what I wanted after all now. When Sue saw that Bob had his hands on Carol's ass, she got really pissed. She called him a son-of-a-bitch and Carol a slut. Then she headed for the door with Bob chasing after her.

I was kind of relieved. It wasn't as much fun watching her as I thought it might be. We sat in a booth and I was getting pretty plastered. Carol, on the other hand, wasn't even drinking. She had a soda for about every three drinks I had. She wanted to dance and I couldn't even stand up. A stranger came over and asked her to dance. She got up and went to the dance floor with him. I wanted to object but was too inebriated.

The man put his hands all over her body. When they came back to sit down, he sat next to her in our booth with me too plastered to do anything about it. I watched him put his hand between her thighs and slide them up to her panty-covered pussy. He was finger-fucking her. She kept looking over at me and smiling. Finally this guy George got up. I thought he was going to leave but he took Carol by the hand and asked her up to his room. She looked over at me and said, "Carl, your fantasy is about to come true. We will be in room 402 and the door will be unlocked if you can make your way up there. We will start without you so if you don't want to miss anything you had better hurry."

I tried to tell her that I didn't want it to happen anymore but she was gone in a flash with George. He must have been a few years older than us. He had muscled-out features, good looks and was probably hung like a horse. God, I didn't want my wife with him.

I don't know how I did it but I got out of the booth and staggered to the elevator. Room 402, I had to keep telling myself over and over. I didn't want to forget the number. I had to stop this from going any further. The door was open and I staggered in.

As I entered the room there was my beautiful wife in only her black lace bra with matching panties and the black garters with light black see-though nylons. She looked so damn sexy. I went to tell her not to do it, that it was all a mistake. I didn't want her fucking another man.

She just laughed at me. She told me it was no longer just about me but also about her and her wants and needs. She had George push me over to a chair where he had ropes and tied me to the chair. I was so drunk I could hardly move. He had no trouble in handling me, then tying me to the chair. He told me if I would be a good boy and don't interfere he wouldn't gag me. Then he took off his clothes, all but his briefs and joined my smiling wife on the bed.

He had unfastened her bra and removed it. Then he took her breasts and began sucking on them. I yelled, "No, God, those are my breasts, not yours," and began to cry.

I watched as he sucked one breast then the other, going back and forth. Carol was loving it, all the time looking at me and smiling. As George stood up, my beautiful little wife, with her breasts out, crawled to the end of the bed and pulled down this stranger's briefs. His long hard cock popped out. I yelled, "No, Carol, please don't do it. If you stop, we still have time to mend our marriage. Please don't do this."

She reached down and grabbed his cock and began to suck on the head. She was stroking him and sucking him at the same time. His cock was becoming harder and harder. I couldn't believe that this is what I had fantasized about. My loving faithful wife going down on another man's cock. I was in full tears now. My cock was totally flaccid. There was no eroticism at all.

George asked my wife if she wanted his cock deep in her pussy. She looked over at me and said that she wanted it and that I had always fantasized about it. She said that I was finally going to get my wish and she was going to get hers also, another man's cock.

He ripped off her panties and put the wet lacy panties in my mouth. I could taste my wife's juices in them. I was able to spit them out. She climbed back upon the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could and helped hold them up so George could get full penetration. He got up between her legs and guided his cock head to her waiting pussy. Just as he was about to shove it in, I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

"Please, Carol, don't do it. I don't want you to fuck another man. I don't want you to fuck another man. I was wrong. I should have never let it happen." I was about to go crazy.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs now, "Carol, please don't fuck him, please don't fuck him."

Carol came running in the room, "Carl, Carl, wake up honey. You were having a nightmare."

I woke up, drenched in sweat. Carol looked at me, "Are you all right honey? God, you scared me to death. I was just putting on my black garters for you when I heard you screaming. Don't fuck him, Don't fuck him. What on earth were you dreaming about, honey?"

"It wasn't a dream, Carol. It was a nightmare. Promise me right here and now that you will never have sex with another man. Please promise me, right now. I have to hear it from you."

"Okay, Carl, I promise. I never wanted another man. You're all the man I'll ever want and ever need. Please believe me. God, honey you scared me so much. It's only you I want and only you I love.

Carl, honey, something's wrong. I can feel it. You almost had a stroke in your sleep. Please talk to me. I need to know what happened to you, what caused this delusion. Go get us some coffee and I'll get a robe on and you can tell me all about it."

"It goes quite a few years back, Carol. I hope you will understand that I love you so much and don't want to lose you. Please try hard to understand what I'm about to tell you. After that nightmare I know life without you has no meaning."

"I'm here for you, Carl, I've always been here for you. You've scared me a lot lately with your fantasies but I will do my best to understand."

"It all began when I was just a young guy. You know that Karrie was my old girlfriend. I know you never liked her but I have to tell you about our life together before meeting you for you to understand. Karrie was kind of a wild girl. Of course I was kind of a wild guy also. When we dated we had sex a lot. I know some of this talk is going to bother you but I have to tell you everything."

"I know, Carl. Go ahead, I'm listening," as she sat next to me on the couch with her hands folded across her lap.

"Karrie and I were kind of swingers, not exactly swingers but we had sex with other people. It never bothered me to watch other men having sex with Carrie. It fact I found it rather ... I don't know what to call it, maybe a turn on. That kind of fits. When Karrie was having sex with another man I just watched. Sometimes I even joined in. If we went to parties it was nothing to see Karrie fuck, I'm sorry, I mean have sex with two or three other men. It never bothered me. I didn't know why at the time but I think I know why now."

"What is the reason why you think it didn't bother you, Carl?"

"Although she was my girlfriend and we dated and all, I never loved her."

"I don't understand what you're trying to say, Carl."

"I never loved Karrie. She was like any other woman to me. The four F's, you know, find 'em, feel 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em. I never thought much of women until I met you. Bad as it might sound, I guess I just used women. So if I was with another woman and she fucked ... I mean had sex with another man, I didn't care. There was always another woman waiting. That was until I met you Carol"

"Go ahead, Carl, I'm listening."

"With you it was different. I didn't want you talking to other men. I know I didn't want you dating anyone else. I was jealous anytime another man was around you. Then we got married. We started our family and I was happy with my life. Love between us became a little stagnant. It wasn't anyone's fault. It's part of life. Sex was still good but after a while it became ordinary. We did it and enjoyed it but there was not a lot of spark. I would never cheat on you, honest. So I remembered how Karrie used to have sex with other men. I started to fantasize about you doing the same thing. As long as it was a fantasy, it didn't bother me. I knew you were still here for me. Then that nightmare happened."

I got up and got us another cup of coffee. I knew I had to settle down before starting the explanation.

"Last night the sex was great. I did think of you with someone else but it was a fantasy. When I fell asleep in the chair I thought I was awake. I pictured us going out and you letting Bob touch you all over. It started to bother me. Then when Sue saw it, she got mad at both you and Bob and left the lounge. Bob ran after her."

"Surely, Carl, that didn't almost cause you to have a stroke. Thinking of Bob touching me."

"No, there is more. I pictured us sitting in a booth and me getting drunk. Almost to the point of being totally out of it. Then a man asked you to dance. You danced with him and he felt you up. I was too drunk to stop it. Then the two of you came back and you let him feel you up in our booth. He was fingering you and you told him you wanted more. He had a room so you went with him to the room and told me I could watch and get my fantasy realized. I staggered up to the room where you were on the bed. I had to stop you from doing this. To stop you from having sex with this stranger." I started to breath hard again.

"Calm down, honey, everything is going to be alright. Remember this was a dream. It didn't really happen. Are you ready to continue?" she grabbed my hand and I held it tight as I went on with the nightmare.

"He, the fellow you were with, tied me in a chair. He had you naked doing all kind of things to you. Rubbing your tits and mound, fingering you and having you talk dirty to him. I couldn't stop it. God, I wanted it to end but it didn't. You kept telling me you wanted him. You wanted him to fuck you. You kept laughing at me and were telling me I was getting the fantasy I always talked about. I was going nuts. I didn't know what to do, how to stop it. So all I could do was scream and that's what I did. God, it felt so real."

"Well, honey, it wasn't real and never will be. I love you and only you. Don't let this go to your head but I have never told you this. I have never been with another man and have no desire to be. Yes, I dated a lot too, but no one but you has ever hit a home run." Then she leaned over and kissed me passionately.

"Carol, when we made love and I would ask you to fantasize, you always had a smile on your face and came extra hard. What were you fantasizing about?"

"You, my love. I never thought about other men. I told you I did because that's what you wanted to hear. What I thought about is you making love to me all different ways. Every time I thought about a new way I would have an orgasm. Anytime you want to act out my fantasies I'll be ready. All you need is your hard cock. Your tongue and yours hands would be nice too."

"God, Carol, I have been so stupid. My eyes were opened from that nightmare. I couldn't bear to see you with another man. I'd go crazy. Why would any woman want a man that would be willing to share her? I can tell you right now it will never happen with us, I promise."

"Carl, do you want me to call Bob and Sue and tell them forget about tonight because we are just going to stay home?"

"No, sweetheart, it's our anniversary and we are going to celebrate. You just remember that you belong to me and only me."

"Well then, you better go put on another suit, that ones is all wet from sweat. I have to go finish dressing for my husband. It's our anniversary, you know."

We met Bob and Sue at the Red Lobster and had a terrific meal. Then we headed off to the Ramada Inn lounge for some drinking and dancing. There was my beautiful wife dressed in her black evening mini-dress. I could see the men's eyes on her. I just had to learn to control myself.

I thought to myself that I wanted men to admire my wife. To see the beauty in her. I know I didn't want anyone touching her. They could think about her all they wanted but no other man was going to get near her.

It was funny that Sue had on a blue dress kind of like in my dream. I was wondering if she had on pantyhose but was afraid to ask. Bob and I switched dancing partners. Before he started dancing with Carol, I looked at Bob and told him to keep his hands off her ass. I didn't know why I said it but Carol smiled at me. Luckily Bob took it as a joke and said for me to keep my hand off Sue's ass also. We all laughed.

We all sat in the corner booth that I dreamt about. We all ordered drinks. I told Carol I wasn't going to drink much. I wanted to make sure of my senses tonight. Bob and Sue had to leave a little earlier since they had a babysitter. Carol's mom was watching our kids for the night. I kept my word and drank very little.

Every time Carol wanted to dance I was there for her. We decided to sit out a couple of tunes. A tall muscular man came over and asked Carol to dance. I looked up at him and asked if his name was George? He said, "As a matter of fact, it is. How did you know that?"

"Well, George, you have five seconds to get the fuck away from my wife before I smash your face in."

George looked nervous and left very quickly. Carol looked at me and laughed out loud. "I love you, Carl, but that was a bit extreme. Are you ready to go to our room. I have a surprise for you. Mom is watching the kids all night and I have a room reserved for us. Are you ready to go to it?"

I smiled as we headed to the elevator. I hit four and Carol looked at me. "How did you know our room was on the fourth floor?" she asked.

"I'll bet it's room 402. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are. That's kind of scary, Carl. How did you know?

"My dream. This was where the nightmare took place and I never told you but the man's name was George."

"Well, honey, tonight and every night the man's name is Carl."

We went into our room and she slipped out of her clothes leaving on her bra and panties. I took off everything including my briefs. We climbed upon the bed and I told her we were going to live out one of those fantasies. I slipped her panties off and moved between her legs while she raised them as high as she could. I pushed them apart with her pussy wide open for the taking and slipped my hard cock deep inside her.

It was so fantastic, looking at the eye of her sex opened up for me. I helped her hold her legs up while I penetrated her, shoving my cock deep within her. She was saying for me to give it to her hard and deep. This was only one of her fantasies we took care of that night.

We talked a little more after we made love. I told her that any man that would want to share the woman he loved is a fool. What if the man he shared her with was a better lover? What if she fell in love with the other lover? What if she got pregnant by another man?

Why would she want this husband if she could go out and have most any man she wanted? Stupid, stupid fantasy. Now we think of fantasies for just us and we do our best to live them out.

I am lucky to have such a wonderful thoughtful wife and could have lost her if that fantasy would have come true.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments welcome

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If I had read this B4, it has been awhile....

Thanks to the comments spinner, my attention was drawn back to it today. I think that DG was good in achieveing alot with just one page. The moralizing might have been a little heavy handed by current LW standards, however this message is in fact timeless overall. For me, what this story does well is point out the WHY this might have originated as a fantasy for this guy. A slut in his past, and a brief time period of rewarding (relative to age and maturity level) meaningless sex. Once he got in to a REAL relationship, that evolved into REAL LOVE, he finally realized that he never really understood what love even WAS before Carol entered his life. It is still a hot button issue for many readers and authors here, but this BS about swingers and open marriage types having TRUE love and perhaps needing MORE love in order to be able to share is false. It is in fact LESS love, if you don't care who fucks your wife. Even following all of the suggested rules in the swingers guidebook and/or having generally positive experiences, doesn't automatically equate to a deep and truly abiding mature love between spouses. I (and I don't think even DG was suggesting) am not saying that spouses in an open marriage don't love eachother, persay. But in order to share like that can never mean that BOTH spouses love eachother with ALL OF THEIR HEART. But just about every swinger would say different. And those who do are in denial, and lying to themselves, or like this guy in this story, never really understood what TRUE love is. And even maybe ONE HALF of a couple DOES love to that degree, but until it is returned equally for BOTH of them, then it is not TRUE love. Any degree of unrequited love can never be a REAL love. If he really loved her, he wouldn't suggest it. If she loved him, she'd never agree to it. And we can believe in this story that Carol would NEVER have agreed.

I like how DG says it in this easy to digest story. Any man who REALLY, I mean REALLY loves his wife, would NEVER allow another man to have sexual intimacy with her, under ANY circumstances. There really are no exceptions. Because even in extreme or unique circumstances (and yes MANY of those have found their way into LW stories over the years by authors searching for a justification), what doesn't change is that after "pandora's box" has been open, the original bond and love is DIMINISHED and never is the same again. I have yet to read any credible story showing how sex with others makes the marriage better or stronger, and one time I even got Swingerjoe (remember him?) to admit that it doesn't happen that way either. People in an open marriage just simply don't have a fully complete and deeply abiding love for eachother that is shared equally between them. How could they? It is no longer 2 joined as one. 2 plus one, or two plus two or even more, can NEVER join just back to one again. And I think even in cases of long lasting open marriages, at the end of the day, at SOME point in their lives, they somehow manage to RECLOSE the door, and cut out others from their marriages. But even these folks HAVE to concede a diminshed and less than TOTAL love. And I believe that the elusive thing that is missing in ALL of these cases is the emotional concept of DEVOTION. No open marriage, no matter how agreed to or anticipated, has absolute devotion. And without absolute devotion, you no longer have true love. No, you don't need devotion in order to love. No, you really don't. But it will never be TRUE love, if you don't both give it AND recieve that same devotion from your spouse.

And besides, the real moral of this story is about taking fantasy and making it reality. It is almost impossible for reality to measure up to fantasy. When and/or if it DOES happen, chances are you were reading a fiction story! LOL.

Thanks DG! Sorry for the rant. This is common sense stuff for most folks. But yet there DOES seem to be many who need the little reminders that a well executed flash story, like this one, can provide. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo

This was not exactly a pantie-soaker, but a well put together cautionary tale. It would have been nice if there had been some real cum-spraying concatenations after the dream scenario and reveal had played out.

Here, Here!! DG hath spoken!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

Amen! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To not a morality issue

I don't know why the hell someone would want to go into the lifestyle. To many WHAT IF'S to count, and not to mention the fact that you could catch some STD. I know people are fucking stupid enough to say that they know what they are doing and that they are very careful. I bet that about 99% of couple's in the lifestyle have friends that don't know what they get up to. If friends don't know YOU, than how the hell can you think you know the people you bring into your beds. I know people in the lifestyle supposedly have rules, but isn't that what marriage basically is. I mean people take vows(rules) and alot of them break them everyday so what makes these people any diffrent from cheaters. Hell, for all you know, the couple you swapped with this past weekend had been cheating on each other, seeing someone behind their spouses back. How do you know that they are using protection when they are with someone else. Even than, that dosen't mean that it worked because using protection dosen't mean that you won't get and STD since its not 100% safe. Like i said, to many WHAT IF'S. By the way, do you know that for every couple out there that survived the lifestyle, 3 or 4 other couple's relationship are destroyed because of it. I know that some of you are fucking braindead that you will say that it was because they didn't have a strong marriage or that they didn't really love each other. I beg to differ, i think that they loved each other so much that the fact that the other was with another person, broke his/her heart. I know someone will say that they were immature or jealous or they didn't have a strong marriage, and again i beg to differ. See i think that the people in the lifestyle are the one's that don't love one another or have as strong a marriage as they claim. If you loved your spouse as you claim to say, then how the hell can you stand to know that they are with or stand to see them with someone else. Think back to when your spouse brought up the subject of the lifestyle, did you ever think that they did it because they were already cheating on you. As for the story, DG another great story as always. Like they say, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantasies are meant ...

be just that fantasies. I have never understood why spouses would share their fantasies with each other unless they want to do it. Human communication is a funny thing. The first question you ask yourself is why is she or he telling me this? By definition, a fantasy is some experience you would like to have given no restrictions (e.g., legal, ethical, consequences). So the spouse hearing the fantasy must ask themselves why. Do my spouse want to fuck someone else? Why now - am I falling short to please him or her? Is this really ok?

So by saying "Honey, I would really like you have sex with another (man) woman" even though you say it is a fantasy you are giving the person permission to at least consider it.

Your story took a man (who had a previous partner who fucked multiple men) to the realization that you should know what you really want even if it is fantasy.

Thanks for writing!

SleeplessinMD

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
Let's Zoom And ambush her cheating ass.in Loving Wives
Shock and Awe After decades, the hate faded.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Making Choices His wife thought he might like to swing. She was wrong.in Loving Wives
More Stories