The Fantasy Emporium Ch. 01

Story Info
MFM: Female POV (Maddie & The Twins).
2.8k words
4.46
19k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

THE FANTASY EMPORIUM

Forbidden Cravings Served

In Good Taste

Welcome to the world of the Fantasy Emporium, a special high-end service that can bring any fantasy to life. As long as all players are over 18, human, living before, during, and after an appointment, and all have consented, there is nothing this service cannot provide.

It costs-exactly what you can afford. Membership is exclusive. Someday you may notice a change in a friend, a lightness in their step, a new inner glow...and perhaps, when you ask, you will receive the card from above.

If you do, the Fantasy Emporium will contact you, and bring your fantasy to life. Until then, enjoy these tales of our most satisfied clients...

****

Maddie was nervous, though everything was ready. The posh, modern hotel room was clean, the lights dimmed, the requested food and beverages properly spread out or chilling as needed.

The room was snow white, the barest of grey accents show delineation. It should have been cold and foreboding, but the soft glow of the incandescent lights made it seem warm, yet pure.

She wore the merry widow she had purchased for this night. Against her pale skin the scarlet lace looked decadent, inviting. Cleverly it cupped her large breasts, pushed them high, and concealed the fact that the slightest movement parted the fabric, exposing her erect nipples.

Still it demurely covered her crotch, cut high on the thighs making her legs appear impossibly long. She had added black pumps, newly bought and terribly expensive, but the effect was mesmerizing, she thought as she crossed her legs and smiled at her reflection.

Her dark hair was brushed to a cloud hanging to her shoulders and she kept her makeup light, just waterproof black mascara and deep red lip stain. Her blue eyes looked huge with nerves in the mirror, and for a wild moment she imagined herself as Snow White in a porno.

Then the door opened. She'd been instructed to leave a key at the front desk, but now, when it was too late to panic, she wondered madly if she had made a mistake.

Instead, two men entered, dressed in casual suits. One wore no tie, his jacket black, and his white shirt open at the collar. The other wore a grey suit, a lighter grey shirt, and a black tie with a small salmon-colored print in bands across. Yet there was no mistaking they were the same height, and beneath black hair curling to their collars wore identical faces.

She merely turned, still sitting on the couch as they closed the door. They were in their late twenties, and she wondered if her being a nudge over forty would be a turnoff. Then the man in grey smiled at her, and the other gave her a predatory look from ancient times that instinctively made her shiver.

Just as she asked, there was no discussion. Had she made a mistake asking for silence? Then they peeled off their jackets and the brother without a tie crossed to her, and bent down, drawing her into a deep kiss. Her face cupped by a large hand, without volition her own slender fingers clasped to his shirtfront. Already Maddie was losing herself to the expert skill he displayed, and then she felt his brother move her hair aside, lips settling on her neck. She gasped and moaned as he found a sensitive spot and nipped, laving the spot when she shivered.

Then the man kissing her broke, and with surprising strength lifted her and shifted until he sat on the couch and she straddled him. Through the wisp of lace of her merry widow, she felt his cloth-covered cock hard, pressing against her. Four hands ground her down onto him, the other brother leaning over the back of the couch.

Her nipples broke free of the lace and quickly two dark heads bowed over. Without a word exchanged between them, they introduced her to heaven. Never before had Maddie felt the gift of two mouths on her breasts. One slowly suckled in long pulls, the other man furiously licked her, flicking her nipple rapidly, the contrast of hot saliva and cool air hardening it to pleasure almost-pain.

She stroked what she could of both men, mindlessly rubbing herself on the hard cock, as they stroked her, all the while gifting her with different sensations. Maddie had never felt so wet, so thrilled, so excited, so fucking aroused in her life.

Strong hands clamped to her hips and began directing her undulations, pressing her down harder and harder. The flicking tongue continued, but the owner's mouth closed around the peak of her breast, adding suction that curled her toes. The other man pulled her into a kiss every bit as searing as his brother's, and began to lightly pull her aching nipple with strong fingers, milking it slowly.

Overwhelmed by the force of the pleasure, Maddie felt the orgasm rise up from inside, then crash over her. She wailed, she screamed, she made more noise than she could ever remember. Breaking from the kiss her cries carried free, but they gave her no quarter, and kept driving her on.

Coming down Maddie was limp as a ragdoll, and didn't fight as she was moved back to sitting on the couch. Both men now stood before her, and matching dark brown eyes held hers as they began to strip.

As the clothes were shed, it became harder and harder to tell them apart. Both were long-limbed, slim with sharply defined musculature, a smattering of dark hair across their chests, legs, and the juncture of their thighs over smooth olive skin. The only difference she could see was their cocks. One was slightly thicker, perfectly straight, the head bulbous. The other was slightly longer and curved up wickedly, and Maddie licked her lips as she drank it in, imagining riding them both.

To her shock as they drew close, they dropped to their knees. Again one bore a predatory look, and his brother had his smile, though the gleam in their eyes was pure wicked wantonness of two delightful flavors.

One reached between her legs and held her gaze as he ripped the insignificant damp lace covering her pussy. Together the men drew her legs far apart, resting on the couch, and scooted her to the edge.

Two hands spread her pussy wide, fingers in a V squeezing her clit gently, pushing it forward, but it was the other brother who bent down and used his tongue to drive her insane. His lips locked over hers, suckling, even as he flicked at her clit just as he had at her breast.

She was shocked as the other brother lowered his head, and then they lifted her legs, pressing them back until her knees were at her ears. Maddie's heart pounded, unsure of the intent, and then she felt both of their tongues on her pussy.

She sucked in a lungful of air as their tongues began to quickly stroke either side of her clit hood as the fingers slid away. Then, thumbs of both men stroked into her creaming pussy and began massaging. Never before had Maddie ever felt anything so darkly erotic, such decadent pleasure, and this time the climax slowly swelled inside, washing over her like a dam bursting, her creaming pussy drenching them in her juices.

Fingers clawing at the couch, her spine bowed, hips thrusting, seeking, demanding even as her body simply accepted what they gave her. As Maddie came down her mind raced. She wanted to stroke them, suck each cock in turn, and let her fingers memorize them...but of course, she had not requested that, and what played out was the fantasy she had held dearly for so long, already obliterated by the heat and passion of reality.

They didn't make it to the bed. With her legs nearly numbed, Maddie relied on the brothers to move her, and she found herself straddling the face of the brother with the sweetly curved cock.

Pressed down, her sensitive flesh ached anew at the hungry press of his mouth. Then she felt the thicker cock probing her folds above the mouth latched to her clit. She nearly swooned in anticipation and two arms supported her from below, even as the man behind her drew his arm around her neck, gently wrapping, pulling her back.

Turning her head Maddie met him in a hot, sliding kiss as he slowly began to inch his thick cock inside her. The mere wickedness of their entwined actions was almost enough to make her orgasm yet again, but she clung on, desperate to drink in every sensation.

Deeper his cock inched, spreading her, making her want to widen her stance, but now the other brothers hands clamped her thighs in place, his head between steadily pulling on her clit.

Twin sensations Maddie had long adored but never felt together before were enthralling, mesmerizing her body and sucking her mind under. Hot, rough skin between her thighs, along her back, a skilled tongue flicking at her clit as fingers massaged her nether lips. A thick cock spearing her deep, hot hands branded across her breasts, her mouth hostage to a kiss. Then the brother behind her began to move, and conscious thought fled.

Over and over one man drove into her, his cock sliding deliciously along every inch of sensitive flesh inside, all the while white hot sparks flew from where the other brother's mouth teased and tortured her aching clit.

She lost control as Maddie came, felt fluid rush from her, drenching the face between her legs, and she swore she heard a throaty chuckle. Her wailing wordless moan drowned the sound out as she shook, hands scrabbling for purchase, even as the lover behind her sped up, slamming into her. The spice of pain as he hit her cervix only drove her higher.

Had her mouth been free she would have begged for it to be harder, faster, rougher, but they held her prisoner as both men slowed their ministrations, until all she felt moving was her thudding heart.

The man inside her pulled out then lifted her up as his brother sat up, obscenely licking her juices from his mouth. He nodded to the man carrying her who shifted her into a fireman's carry and they walked into the bedroom.

The supplies she had been asked to procure were laid out in the Type-A fashion Maddie employed in daily life, and for a moment she nearly laughed. Here she was, wearing torn lingerie, her body limp and taut, cool and hot, enjoying the pleasure of pure orchestrated chaos, and there was a beautiful contradiction of her lawyer's mind lining up sex toys and lubricant to make them easily grabbed.

There no words as one brother spread the little puppy pad, and the other set her down upon on it, on her back. Her legs were spread and she was drawn into a kiss, tasting her own juices on his lips. Sounds came from the end of the bed, she was pinned to the bed, hands on her shoulders, left to rub her achingly hard nipples against his forearms, the crisp hair there teasing her.

Then he pulled back, taking an object his brother handed him. Maddie lay dazed on the pillows, knowing what was coming, too excited, nervous, and aroused to spoil the surprise by looking.

She had never done this, had been assured they had, that they would introduce her gently. She felt wicked and wanton, and despite her earlier pleasure her body felt hungrier than it had ever before.

Then a delightful buzzing began, and she nearly jumped when it touched her clit, but at the same time a lubricated finger began to stroke the outside of her anus. They toy buzzed at her clit, jangling her nerves, tightening her pleasure to laser precision.

There were still no words, she had been given instructions before to memorize, and desperately Maddie tried to remember them now. A hand guided her diaphragm to rise and settle, forcing her to breathe with conscious thought. Then the lubed finger pushed in, and she pushed out, and it sank in.

The feeling was dark, electric, forbidden, cool shocks and hot shivers. One dark head bowed now to a nipple and toyed with it, a hand pinching and rolling the other. The toy buzzed on her clit as a second finger joined the first. She felt the nip of teeth on her inner thigh and let a scream go as she came with shockingly swift speed.

Slowly, deliciously, the sensations of their hands and mouths, of the toy, changed and moved. They worked her until she felt boneless, losing count of her orgasms, and still Maddie felt hungry. She needed them inside her, considered begging, but let her body do it for her as she arched her back and trailed her hands over them.

Finally, they rose, the buzzing toy shutting off. She watched dazed as they stood together at the foot of the bed, stroking their own cocks back to raging hardness. Then the one who had filled her so thickly in her cunt grabbed the lube and began spreading it on his cock.

His brother helped her to shaky needs while his brother sat on the pad on his back, and then both men moved her like a ragdoll over him. She was raised up until she felt the blunt, hot head of his weeping cock at her anus, and then she was lowered. Beneath her he gripped his cock, keeping it straight and hard, and she gasped as he slid it in.

So much larger than the fingers, not just thicker, he went so much deeper. She could barely breathe from the strain when her hips met his, and beneath her she felt him vibrate as he moaned.

Then his brother knelt between her legs, forced them apart, and bent his dark head to her pussy. Beneath Maddie the brother fucking her began a slow slide, and the retreat was familiar and yet darkly knew, the incursion a thrill of ecstasy edging on pain.

All the while the tongue on her clit was a work of art. The two men kept her hips still, Maddie supported her own weight with legs and arms, and her clit was danced around, teased, flicked wickedly by brushing passes.

Just when she thought she might experience the mother of all orgasms, the smiling brother stopped and grinned at her, licking her juices from his face. Then he was kneeling and the man beneath her pulled Maddie down flush to his chest.

She gasped, heart pounding as she felt the smiler kneel between their legs, his wickedly curved cock brushing against her folds. For a humiliating moment as nothing else moved she feared she might come simply from dark anticipation, and then he was sliding in.

The natural up curve dragged his heat over the swollen, sensitive bulge just inside, and Maddie came screaming at the top of her lungs. She fluttered, pulsed, danced upon dizziness, and when she came down they were still, two huge cocks buried inside her, mouths placing gentle butterfly kisses over her shoulders, neck, and cheeks.

The man beneath her grabbed her arms, forcing them her sides and locking her in place. Pinned helplessly between them, she could do nothing as they began alternating slides in and out, syncopating their movements.

She touched heaven itself. The pleasure was maddening, greater than any she had ever known. She cried out, needful yet satisfied, and at the keening sound they went mad. With each drag a cock slid hard against her g-spot, another stretched her anus, sensitizing the flesh between it and her pussy, and Maddie thought she'd go mad.

Their breathing sped up, three tastes of sweat mingled in her mouth, kisses grew sloppy. Artifice was gone, burned away in forbidden pleasure. It was the man beneath her who came first, but it triggered her climax, then the man pleasing her pussy. She wailed, they grunted, and it was sloppy, earthy, heaven at last.

They let her rest for a minute until she could breathe, then they all dismounted. She was treated to two deep, passionate kisses as they left, and she heard the bathroom door shut as the faucet and the sink turned on.

She had written this script, knew she was to leave, but her legs felt like jelly. Luckily they held back, giving her time, and finally she rose, collected her ripped clothes, and bundled into her coat. Still covered in sweat, sex fluids gushing from her pussy and ass, she felt dirty, and it felt incredible to her.

Well pleased, she found her purse and pulled out a thousand dollars, laying the hundreds in two separate but equal piles, and then left the hotel room. On the street Maddie hailed a cab and whooped for joy, disturbing the cabbie.

But she was elated. Maddie had just discovered that sometimes, fantasies do come true.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers