The Farm Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five minutes after you left. I was laying in bed, I didn't even hear her come in. I was already asleep. Next thing I know, I felt a mouth on my Johnson. I'm sorry I didn't get the work done, Jim. She just wouldn't let me go. You never told me she was one of those nymphos."

"She wasn't, until she got some of this." I said as I grasped his cock. As I stroked it a few times, I became mesmerized by it too. I had handled it all weekend, and yet never really examined it up close. It was limp, having just cum in my wife, yet still magnificent.

"Well, then she done got herself a case of Jungle Fever." Robert opined, as I continued to stroke and coddle his cock. After a minute, Robert said "I think you might have a touch of the fever yourself." When he said that, I realized I was still handling his stiffening cock.

"Oh, sorry Robert, I don't know what came over me. But it really is an awesome cock. I can't blame Jill for losing her mind over it, if I get dumbstruck by it as well, now can I." I reluctantly released his cock, and asked him to go into town and pick up a pizza for dinner tonight.

Back at the house, I admonished Jill about not allowing Robert to do his work. She understood, and promised to behave.

Robert arrived with the pizza, and we had a nice quiet evening. He left around 9, and Jill and I went to bed. She immediately started playing with my dick, and I was happy to get the attention.

When I rolled on top of her, and slid in, it was like fucking a bowl of warm jelly. Wet, and mushy, and not the least bit snug. I didn't care, all I could think about was how it got that way. It was still full of his cum, and stretched out by his big cock. I could tell that Jill wasn't feeling anything, and yet, I came very quickly.

I was soon asleep, but was awaken by Jill climbing out of bed. I could tell she was trying not to wake me, so I feigned sleep. She left the bedroom, and then I heard the front door squeak open, and closed. I knew where she was headed.

I lay there imagining what was happening at Robert's little house. I could just see that mighty cock I had held in my hand, pushing its way deep into her belly. The fat bell end of it going places I would never go. Her womb welcoming its intrusion. Her body craving the cum he was going to give it. She returned some time later. As she eased into bed, I turned toward her and snuggled up. I leaned in and kissed her, while working my hand to her pussy. Just as I had thought, it was soaking wet, and gaping open.

"MMM... did he fuck you good, baby?"

"Yes. He always does."

I slid my hard dick into her well fucked, sloppy pussy. I knew it was his cum in her, and I wanted to feel it on my dick. "Can you even feel me in you?"

"Sorry babe, but no." She held me as I pumped into her. Because she loves me, and wanted to please me. I love her, and was glad she had been pleasured by his big black cock. I soon added my small deposit in her.

Tuesday, I returned from work, and checked to see if anything had been done throughout the day. Everything that needed doing was done. I was glad I wouldn't have to admonish her again, yet somehow sad that she hadn't gotten fucked while I was away.

After I showered, we ate dinner. Robert was there and quieter than usual. I figured he was concerned about her sneaking to his house last night. He didn't know if I was aware of it or not. I didn't let on that I knew, and wasn't angry about it.

When Jill and I went to bed, she started rubbing my dick. I responded in my usual, anxious to comply, way. As I mounted her, I noticed she had somewhat returned to her normal, tight, self. I was happy to have my pussy back, and still a little sad that it didn't get what it deserved. It was having to settle for my little dick.

I made love to Jill in my gentle fashion. "I'm sorry I'm not as big as Robert, babe." I said during a slow stroke. She looked up at me and then kissed me tenderly, letting me know that she didn't mind, and still loved me. I soon came in her, and I think she may have even had a small orgasm. Nothing compared to what Robert's big cock would give her, but still, something.

Wednesday, was pretty much the same. Thursday, I was exhausted, and went to bed right after dinner. When Jill crawled into bed, she began kissing me, and stroking my dick until I was awake.

I have always tried to perform for her when she wanted it, no matter how tired I was, so I started to nurse on one nipple as I tweaked the other. I happened to glance at the clock radio beside the bed, and noticed it was almost 3 a m. I became suspicious.

I kissed my way down her belly, working toward checking out her pussy. When I got to my destination, I immediately knew I was right. I could smell the cum in her pussy. It was intoxicating. I tentatively licked at her clit. Then again. She responded by lifting her pelvis a little, so I continued. I went at her pussy with a vengeance. In no time I was lapping at her gaping hole, and swallowing their juices.

She came harder than I can remember her ever coming with me. Then I was in her and dumping my load with his. I didn't say anything, I just rolled over and went back to sleep.

Friday, I drove through the gates after work, only to see Robert walking away from the house. I entered, and went straight to the bedroom. I heard the shower in the master bath start, so I went there and found Jill nude, checking the water temperature. I spun her around and went down on my knees and started licking her pussy. I could taste him in her.

I picked her up, and carried her to bed. I ate her to two orgasms before mounting her. "You really are crazy about that big cock, aren't you?" I said as I slid in. "You can't get enough, can you?" I pounded her a few times. "He fucks you better than I do, so you keep going to him." I pounded her some more. "You wish you could fuck him all the time, and not me." She screamed through another orgasm. The best one I have ever given her. Due in part to Robert.

Later, I carried two beers out to Roberts little house. He wasn't surprised to see me. "I'm sorry Jim. I know you must be mad about me fucking miss Jill all the time. She really has a bad case of Jungle Fever. I've just been trying to oblige her. If you say I should stop, I will stop. She is sure a fine piece though. But if you say I should stop.... I mean I don't want to lose my job and all."

I looked at him a moment, as if I was contemplating letting him go. "Would you like to spend the weekend with us again?"

He broke out in the biggest grin. "You need some help with that filly now huh. I reckon it's part of my job now. After all, I done spoilt her a bit, haven't I.?"

"That you have, Robert. I want Jill to be happy, and you seem to do that for sure. Let's see how the weekend goes. Who knows what might happen."

We went back to the house, and found Jill asleep. Robert climbed in bed beside her an started working on her tits. She tried not to wake up, until he got between her legs and worked that python into her hole. Then her eyes flew open, and she recognized him. She pulled her knees back, and wrapped her arms around him, and gave out a contented sigh.

"We thought you might like a little more of my big cock, miss Jill."

"Oh god yes. Give it to me, Robert."

That's just what he did. He fucked her mindless. He fucked her for 45 minutes non stop. She kept cumming. I watched as he made that pussy his, and his alone. When he neared his on release, she went nuts. "Please, cum in me. You have to give me your cum. That's it baby, don't stop, cum in me." and he did. I could tell when the first jet hit her womb. She had a look of total bliss. He kept cumming, he must have shot 10 ropes of sperm into her belly, before collapsing on top of her.

I can not explain why watching them mate, brings such desire to me. I should be appalled, I should be furious, I should even be disgusted. Instead, I'm hornier than 100 goats in a brass band. I want to be part of it, I want to be in the middle of their organs as they join. I want to know what they are feeling, especially my wife. Why does that big cock turn her to mush.

The only way I can be a part of their sex, is to couple them, and eat her pussy after. Before, this would have made me throw up. Now, I can't get down there fast enough. Her knees are at his waist, so their union is totally exposed to me. I dive in, tongue first, licking them where they join. As his cock softens, and begins to retract, I clean it as it comes out of her.

In all my days I have never wanted a cock in my mouth. Here I am licking one to beat the band. When it finally clears her gaping hole, I take it in my mouth to clean it, and show it the respect it deserves for bringing her such pleasure. When I'm sure it's clean, I start to hoover her snatch. I'm possessed by their sex.

Once his cock is clean, Robert gallantly rolls out of the way, so I can go to work on her pussy. He knows what I need. As I suck his load out of her I can see that big black cock, lying limp across his thigh. A sleeping black python, ready to uncoil and spit again, at a moments notice.

After I give her a minor orgasm, I lay beside her. She reaches for my dick, and strokes it maybe 10 times and I unload on my belly. She wipes her hand off on my chest, and turns and snuggles with Robert.

We rest for an hour, and get up and make sandwiches for dinner. We sat at the table and chat about everything we used to chat about. No one mentions the elephant in the room.

After we ate, we all just went to the bedroom. No one mentioned any plans, it just was understood. When we were in bed, Jill started to reach for Robert's cock, but he turned to me and said "Jim, do you want to get me ready for your wife?" He wasn't degrading, and there was no malice or humiliation in his voice. It was a matter of him giving us both attention, and letting me be more involved.

Jill watched as I took his cock in my mouth. I could actually hear her cooing a bit. I wanted to please him, I wanted him to want me to do this for him again. I put my best effort into giving him good head. Having never done it before, I think I did pretty well. He was hard in a minute. Yet I continued to nurse it. Jill finally said "Save some of that for me." So I aimed his mighty cock at her greedy hole and let it slide between my fingers as it dove deep into her recesses.

Throughout the entire weekend, I never got inside of Jill. She gave me three more hand jobs on Saturday, and only one on Sunday. I also managed to jack myself off twice while watching them, and twice while doing my cleanup duties.

Sometime on that Sunday, I thought it prudent to discuss the situation of Jill's demands on Robert. Or more precisely, on his cock. Robert and I agreed that the work had to come first. I wanted Jill to be happy, but the farm couldn't suffer because of it. Jill relented, and gave up any claims to Roberts cock during the week but she had come like this weekend fuck-a-thon we had started.

So it came to pass, during the week Jill was mine, and Weekends she was Robert's. Not that it made much difference, because during the week, she was still stretched out from Robert. Just when she started to get back to normal, he would plow it open again.

Her mood would change too. Monday and Tuesday, she was still in a good mood because of the fucking she got during the weekend. Wednesday, she would wind down a bit. By Thursday, she was downright sullen. Thank god for Friday.

Friday nights Robert would come to dinner as usual, but would not leave until Sunday night. He never tried to hold it over my head, that he was pleasing my wife in ways I never could. To him, we had a jungle fever problem, and he was providing the treatment for it.

Of course you can guess what happened. It was a Wednesday morning, I had just stepped out of the shower. My dick was still a little stiff from my jerk off in the shower, that was all I had been getting lately. When Jill burst in, and ran for the toilet, and threw up. I immediately knew what the reason for that was.

Jill was pregnant. I wasn't surprised. She had been getting big black cock on a regular basis, it was bound to happen. I had been snipped, so it was definitely Robert's. I guess I'm as much to blame as Jill. I hadn't mentioned the possibilities of pregnancy since that first weekend.

Jill seemed surprised, how was this possible, ... duh. I think she wanted it to happen. Hell, maybe even I wanted it to happen. I can't deny that the thought had crossed my mind. A great pussy should be fucked by a great cock. That cock should give that pussy what it wants, and needs. A lot of cum. That pussy deserves to be treated to the results of all that cum.

This all took place a few years ago. We now have two beautiful children. Both are boys, with big cocks I might add. Robert still works for us. He still has his house during the week, and my bed on weekends. Jill got snipped after our second son was born, but she still loves that big black cock.

Recently, I caught our oldest son in the barn with a neighbors daughter. That white girl will never be the same.

12