The Farmer's Sons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Willy, your grandpa's being attacked by a copperhead." Harp yelled.

I heard the other boys and JT come running down the short hall and they all piled in the bathroom door.

"False alarm." Harp said to them smiling. "He's just got a dick that looks like he borrowed it from King Kong."

We were all staring at the huge piece of meat, it was impossible not to.

"Goddamn, Grandpa, the hospital should have given you a sling to tote that thing around in." Willy said.

"He could just throw it around his neck like a scarf." Cleo said.

"You'd better tie a knot in that ball sack while you're at it so you don't trip over them." Tate said.

"Sorry, I forgot to warn you about daddy." JT said to me.

"If you fuckers are done staring, maybe I can get my bath." Grandpa said. "You're supposed to be protecting me." he told me.

"Everybody out, now." I said.

They all turned to go and as Harp walked past Grandpa said, "I can still shoot a Brown and get away with it."

"Tate wouldn't like you anymore if you killed me." Harp replied.

I followed him and closed the door. I still couldn't believe the size of the dick in front of me.

"You must get a lot of comments on that thing." I said.

"Believe it or not, I don't usually go waving it around in front of a room full of men."

"That's a good thing.' I said. "I doubt that many could resist wanting to touch it."

"Stop staring at my dick."

"Then stop having such a big one. You know I'm gay, what do you expect?"

Grandpa almost grinned. "I wish my arms were working so I could smack you."

Naked, Grandpa was a lot more impressive than I would have thought. His body was all hard muscle, honed over a lifetime. He looked a lot like one of the Greek bronzes of older men that have been discovered. And, then there was that dick.

The tub was filled and I went to his side to help him climb in. His extraordinary cock and balls actually swung against the edge of the tub when he raised his leg to get in. I also noticed that he had far from the typical old man butt, his was rounded and hard.

Once I had him sitting and comfortable, I soaped up a cloth and began to wash him. He acted like a little kid as I washed his face, writhing until he was rinsed off.

I was working on his neck and shoulders when he said, "Do those Brown boys spend the nights here?"

"Just about every one." I answered. "They sleep upstairs with Willy and Tate."

He mused for a minute and then asked, "Are they, you know?"

"If you're asking what I think, yes they are." I said.

"The four of them and you and JT, too." he said. He sat for a few more minutes as I lathered him and then he said, "I won't lie, I always wondered what it was like."

I had gotten to his chest and I was struggling to wash under his bad shoulder when he asked, "Are they happy?"

I sat back on my heels and after a moment I said, "Yes, I believe they are. All four of them."

"What about you and JT?"

"JT is the man I've always looked for." I said. "And not just because his dick is almost as big as yours. He's the finest person I ever met. I hope he's as happy as I am."

I went back to lathering up his chest and back, marveling at how hard and solid the muscles were when he asked, "How come you're being so good to me?"

I had to sit back and think again until I finally said, "First, because you're JT's daddy so I feel like I'm kin to you, too, somehow. Second, because when I saw you out in the woods and thought about what you must have been through, it was like my heart broke. I need to get you better."

He was looking down at the water and he said, "It was really awful. I knew I was in trouble but I was too stubborn to admit it. Then, by the time I was ready, I was too weak to walk out of there by myself. I knew I'd fall down and never get up. I'd been lying on the bed off and on waiting to die when you two showed up. I was thanking the angels for bringing you."

"That didn't stop you from fighting us." I said.

"JT would have worried otherwise. I couldn't make it too easy."

By now, I was down to his waist with my washing. I moved down to his feet and cleaned them, then his long legs. There was only a bit left to do.

"I'm going to have to wash your cock and balls and your butt." I said.

"Well, I'll be timing you. I know how you fellas are. If you take too long, I'll know you're playing with it."

"You should be so lucky." I replied.

The huge piece of meat lay between his thighs in the water. When I closed my hand around it, it felt like I was holding some sort of snake or eel, thick and muscular with blood pulsing through it.

"I may have to use two hands on this fucker." I said.

I lifted some of the length out of the water and began to lather it. The skin was smooth and pore less and hot to the touch. I could feel that it was becoming slightly thicker as I handled it.

"You've got to skin it back and clean around the head." he told me.

"Old man, I've handled more dicks than you ever will. Don't tell me how to take care of it."

That broke the tension and he said, "Nobody's had their hands on that except me for years. You're making it feel kind of frisky."

"Well, that was a fucking waste." I said. "Don't be embarrassed, I've seen lots of hardons."

As I cleaned his cock, it continued to grow until it was standing straight up. It was both bigger and thicker than JT's.

"I've got to admit, I don't think I've ever seen one that size, though." I said.

His stiff cock finished, I began to soap up his balls. One of them was bigger than both of mine together.

"These things must hold a lot." I said as I massaged the cloth over his meaty sack.

"That they do." he said. "If you keep stroking my balls like that, you may find out."

"Sorry," I said, "I got preoccupied."

Cock and balls taken care of, it was time to clean his crack. I had him shift to one side so that I could get my hand under him and as the soapy cloth slid up and down in the groove he said, "Don't try to stick a finger or anything up there on the sly."

Ass finished, I said, "Alright you old bastard, let's take care of that filthy hair and you're done."

I wet his hair and lathered the shampoo through it, then used a pitcher to rinse out the suds.

"Would you like me to give you a shave, too?" I asked.

"That's something I would really appreciate." he replied.

I helped him out of the tub and took a towel to him. As I rubbed him down, I again marveled at what an attractive body he had. When it came time to dry his butt, I admired his firm cheeks as I dried between them.

"You'd better not let too many guys see this cute little butt while your arms are out of commission." I said. "You won't be able to fight them off and this sweet little thing won't be virgin for long."

"Stop fingering my ass and dry my dick. Do I have to teach you everything?"

I went to work toweling off the big piece of meat and Grandpa said, "Haven't you ever dried one with the skin on it? You have to skin it back and dry underneath so I don't get chapped."

"Now I think you're just trying to get me to play with it." I said. It had shrunk a bit, now it was back in fighting shape.

"Oh, hush, you lunatic. You don't seem to need much persuading. I thought you were going to give me a shave?"

I sat him down on the toilet seat and lathered his face. Even though he had a couple of week's growth of whiskers, they were soft and fine and came away on the razor with no trouble. When he was freshly shaved, I got out an old blow dryer and dried his hair. He still had his full head and as it dried it sprang into little curls that the dirt and oil had straightened.

I stood him up and looked him over.

"Jesus Christ, do you know what a good looking man you are when you're all cleaned up?"

"Oh, stuff a sock in it." he replied. "I'm a skinny old hillbilly."

"You're the kind of skinny old hillbilly that gay guys would fight over, even before they saw that big honking dick." I told him. "Go slinging that around and things could get ugly. I think I'm going to have to start looking for a young boyfriend for you."

"Stop talking foolishness and lead me to bed, I'm a sick old man." he said.

It then dawned on me for the first time that we hadn't prepared a bed anywhere for Grandpa.

I swaddled him up in towels and sat him back down and said, "Wait here a minute."

I went out to where JT sat in his rocker and said, "We forgot about a bed for Grandpa."

"He's welcome to share my bed." Harp said with a leer.

"The old man is already weak; tomorrow he'd be dead if I put him up there with you savages." JT replied. He looked at me and asked, "What should we do?"

"He's going to have to share with us until we figure it out." I said.

I walked back into the bathroom and helped him up.

"Come on, you old buzzard." I said. "Like it or not, you're going to have to share a bed with me and JT tonight."

"Won't that kind of, you know, be an intrusion on you two?"

"Just live with it." I said. "We won't do anything to shock you."

I led him out to the front room, still wrapped in his towels and when we got there Cleo said, "Darn, I was hoping we'd get another look at that third leg."

"The two I'm standing on still work fine and the next time I go to the hospital, it'll be the two of us. You to get my foot removed from your butt where I kicked it up there."

"Woo, you never told us that your daddy was such a mean old man." Harp said to JT.

"He kind of grows on you after a while." JT replied.

I led him into the bedroom and stripped off his towels, then helped him to get into bed. I pulled the covers up over him and said, "You stay on the side of the bed. Just because you're the guest doesn't mean you get to take over."

"Don't either of you assholes wake me up when you come in." he replied.

I went back out and said to JT, "He's lying in there like a big pink baby. You'd never guess all he's been through."

We sat and discussed Grandpa's ordeal and how to best manage the coming days. JT was to take care of him daytime, I got all of the hygiene chores and the boys were to be backup whenever needed.

It was finally time for bed, the boys were yawning and as they rose to climb the stairs Willy said, "Just come and get us if you need extra help with anything."

JT and I went to the bathroom and he soaked in the tub while I had a shower. When I had finished, I sat on the edge of the tub and said, "We can clean up the spare room tomorrow."

"Daddy is probably shocked shitless over how things are going on around here. Probably the sooner the better for him."

"I don't know, he was pretty cool about it. He even asked me if we fuck. He asked me about the boys and the Browns, too. Then he said he's always been curious about gay sex."

"I can't imagine my daddy being that open with you. You must be doing something right." JT said.

"He got a hard on while I was bathing him so I don't think he's as shy as you think he is."

"I would have liked to have gotten a peek at that, I always wondered if he was bigger than me."

I kept my mouth shut.

We finished up and then the two of us went nude to the bedroom. Grandpa was asleep but he'd kicked the blankets off so that his huge cock and balls were on display. I had a good chance to do a comparison between him and JT.

Of course, the old coot woke up as soon as I climbed on the bed.

He looked at JT standing beside the bed waiting for me to settle and he said, "One look at that dick and nobody would question who JT's daddy is."

We all finally settled in for the night, JT on my left and Grandpa on my right, both of them turned toward me with JT's arm across my chest. It was actually quite comfortable and Grandpa said, "This reminds me of when I was little and we all had to share just to stay warm."

I was tired and soon began to doze, that first sweet step to sleep. That is, until something poked into my right side. As I came awake, I became aware of something equally hard pressing into my left side.

I didn't say anything, listening to the sound of the breaths being taken on either side of me. It was obvious that they were both wide awake.

"Fellas, we've got a problem." I said.

"What's that?" Grandpa asked innocently.

I reached under the covers and wrapped a hand around each of the stiff cocks.

"I've got two dicks the size of fence posts poking up against me."

"What should we do about it?" JT asked.

"Don't let me spoil your fun." Grandpa said. "I'll just lay here quiet. I might take a few peeks, though, just to see how it's done."

I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp and JT turned on the one on the other side. Then, I pushed the covers down so that we were all three exposed. Grandpa and JT were both totally stiff, their enormous cocks standing up from their balls and against their bellies.

JT rose up enough to see his daddy's dick and then he said, "Jesus Christ, daddy, how do you even fuck with that monster?"

"I haven't much, truth be told." Grandpa said. "The only women I've ever been with wouldn't let me put but half of it in them and then complained about that."

"Too bad you never ran into someone like Ben." JT said. "He could take that thing down to the root."

So there it was, the thing that was actually on all of our minds. I lay between them, stroking the big horse cocks and waiting to see who would say what next.

"I always wondered if it felt different in a man's ass than in a pussy." Grandpa said.

I looked at JT, who was staring back at me. I just looked until he finally gave his head a slight nod.

"Maybe if you ask him real nice, Ben here will let you find out." JT said.

"I don't want to come between the two of you." Grandpa said.

"No worry about that." I replied. "The only way JT is getting away from me is if he kills himself."

"It's true." JT said. "The same goes for me with Ben. I might get jealous and hurt if he was to go sneaking around behind my back but I'm right here and you are my daddy, after all. I don't expect the two of you will be running off anywhere."

Grandpa lay thinking for a moment and finally he said, "What do I do?"

"Just lay still," I said, "I'll do all of the work."

I put a foot on either side of Grandpa's hips, and then bent my knees so that my ass hole rested on his fat cock head.

My hole was pretty well stretched after having JT's big dick invade it on a daily basis, but even so, I had to work to get Grandpa's monster cock inside of me. Even though he seemed only slightly thicker and longer, I guess there are limits to what a hole can take. It took a few minutes just to get the giant head inside my ass ring. When it finally popped through I knew that we were home free.

"That feels real good." Grandpa said.

"I'll bet you'll like this even better." I replied.

I began to bear my hips down over the huge cock and it slid into my ass inch by inch. Grandpa, lying still, watched as the thick meat disappeared into my stretched hole. JT, lying beside him said, "I wonder if it looks that hot when my cock goes in your ass?"

I kept bearing my weight down until I was sitting on Grandpa's hips, the entire length of his magnificent cock buried in my guts and my ass cheeks clutching the root.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Better than anything I ever stuck it in." Grandpa said. "It's so tight and hot up there. I can feel your guts pumping on my dick."

I got onto my knees so that I could raise and lower my ass. As I began to ride the big prong, Grandpa said, "I don't know how long I can last up there. This is the best fucking I ever had."

JT had gotten up onto his knees to watch me ride his daddy's cock and his giant dick was as hard as an elephant tusk, standing straight up.

"You like that big dick?" he asked me.

"Not as much as yours." I replied.

He grasped my stiff cock and my balls in one hand and used them as a handle to bounce my ass up and down on his daddy's dick.

"Show my daddy how much you love his cock." he said, forcing me to move faster.

Grandpa was lying rigid with his legs spread, my ass hole milking his fat meat. I reached behind myself so that I could grasp his huge balls in my hand.

"Have you got a lot of juice in these for me?" I asked him.

JT moved so he was behind me, straddling his father's legs. He wrapped his arms around me under my arms and put his head on my shoulder.

"Ride that big cock." he whispered. "Take it all the way up your ass. Show my daddy what a hot fuck you are and why I can't get enough of that sweet ass. Tighten your fuck hole down on his cock."

I did as I was told and Grandpa moaned, feeling the vise like grip of my fuck chute around his dick.

"Teach my daddy to love fucking ass the way you taught me." JT whispered. "Make him fill that sweet hole with his cum." I could feel JT's stiff cock pressed against my back as he held me.

I was beyond excited, just from JT's dirty talk. I was riding the monstrous cock like a rodeo champ.

"Oh, fuck, my cum's rising." Grandpa gasped and I slammed my ass hole over his cock harder and faster.

He had his head flung back and his mouth open, almost as if he was in pain.

Amazingly, his cock swelled to an even greater size inside of me. Then, as if someone had shoved a fire hose up my ass, he began to shoot his load.

The hot juice splashed against my ass walls in a seemingly endless stream. It didn't shoot out in spurts like most cum; this was a steady hard stream like someone taking a piss. I could feel it deep inside of my fuck chute, far beyond the head of his cock.

I ground my hips down around the base of his cock, clutching the root tight with my hole. It felt like the flow would never stop. Grandpa was rigid; his back bowed to get his cock further up my ass.

The stream tapered off and then ceased and Grandpa collapsed back onto the bed.

"Goddamn," he said, "that was like your hole sucked the juice right out of my balls."

JT, behind me, used his arms to raise me up the length of his daddy's cock.

"It's my turn to ride that hole." he said.

The huge cock head popped out of me and JT almost flung me to the side of his father, face down. I felt the hot head of his dick against my hole and then he thrust the length of his cock deep into me with one movement. My insides were relaxed and filled with cum and I could hear the squishing noise his dick made as he began to fuck me. He was wildly turned on and he hammered his big cock in and out of me like he was digging for oil.

Grandpa's cock had been good but JT knew how to fuck me like nobody ever did. My hips were involuntarily moving to meet his thrusts, slamming my ass against his hips. The bed was groaning from the force of our fucking and I was in that zone where JT's cock always sent me. The only thing I was conscious of was the stiff meat inside of me.

He began to fuck me even harder, his cock like a piece of marble sliding in my guts. When it began to swell and his thrusts got shorter and harder, I knew he was close to cumming.

Gusher after gusher of scalding jizz shot into me, his cock pulsing with each jet. I lay there totally limp, a willing victim to his glorious dick. When his balls were finally drained, he collapsed on top of me, his head again on my shoulder.

When I was breathing normally again and back to reality, I opened my eyes. Grandpa was lying beside us with wide eyes.

"Jesus Christ, if you two fuck like that every night it's a wonder the pair of you haven't been carted off to the loony bin by now." he said.

"I'd probably be in the loony bin if I DIDN'T have JT next to me every night." I replied. JT tightened the arm he'd flung around my chest when we'd turned onto our sides.

I waited for Grandpa to say something but finally I had to ask.

"Well, how was it? What do you think?"