The Fate of Terra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you," Rin demanded, starting in immediately.

Kat gave Michael a bored look and said, "I don't like the lack of respect she's showing you, master."

The corner of Michael's mouth quirked up, but he didn't say anything, waiting. Aki and Rin shared a look. 'Master?' Rin stepped forward and ordered, "Tell me what you did to the ship's network."

Michael frowned. "Seeing as how you ran away from wealth, I didn't take you for a couple of spoiled brats, but that sounded rather imperious to me," he remarked, an edge creeping into his voice.

Rin recoiled at the revelation that these people knew who they were. Aki shivered as Michael's eyes went flat, disappointed in what he found in them. For a moment, she felt disappointment in herself as well; like she had somehow failed him. Both of the girls regained control and glanced at each other again, feeling defensive.

"Fine," Rin said, moving forward, her sister keeping pace, "if you don't want to tell me, I'll just have to beat it out of you."

Michael observed them take a stance in what looked like some form of karate, moving towards them cautiously. Rin faced off against Michael testing the waters, sending a low kick his way. Michael didn't react to her obvious feint and raised his eyebrow as if to say, 'is that it?'

Red-faced, Rin made a rookie mistake committing herself to a palm strike, trying to drive her heel through his chin. Michael pivoted to his right at the last instant, wrapping his hand around her wrist, twisted, and pulled down, turning the weight she'd used on the attack against her and driving her into the ground.

She rolled with it and twisted her wrist at such an angle that, had he not had the enhancements the nanites brought on, would have broken his grip. As it was, when she came up from the roll, Michael tugged her back down. Twisting her arm, he placed one knee on the small of her back and looked over to see how Kat was doing. Rin, seeing she was pinned and any small movement on my part would break her arm, turned to do the same, fuming. She'd lost control and underestimated her opponent; her sensei would probably beat her black and blue if he saw her now.

When Aki came in she performed a low kick, which Kat pivoted around, but before she could close, Aki sent a spinning back kick towards her head, causing Kat to roll backwards. When she came up Aki was there, her fist barreling towards Kat's nose. Kat stepped forward, inside the swing, and wrapped an arm around Aki's neck, slamming her to the deck. Then, as Michael and Rin watched, Kat promptly sat on the dazed girl's face and happily started playing with her perky tits.

Rin groaned and Michael said, "Now why didn't I think of that." He reached back and slipped his free hand into her pants and grasped a warm cheek. Rin squirmed and tried to move her other hand to stop the intrusion, but Michael increased the tension on her arm in warning, earning a whimper in response.

"Now then," Michael stated, sliding his fingers along her crack. "Let's try again this again. It's a pleasure to meet you Rin, I'm Michael. The person fondling Aki is Kat." Rin gave a gasp as his finger found her tiny rosebud. "Unless we want to be interrupted out here in the open, I suggest we take this inside. Can you two be good?" he asked.

Rin shuddered as his hand cupped her pussy and nodded an affirmative. Aki gave a muffled grunt that could have been a 'yes.' Michael ran his fingers through her silky smooth pubic hair, then sighed and got up, straitening her arm and helping her stand. Kat slid off her sister's face and leaned down to give her a heart-stopping kiss. Standing up afterwards, Aki was left lying there shocked, her eyes wide. Michael chuckled and reached a hand down to help her up.

Kat led the way back to their room, the twins in tow, with Michael bringing up the rear, watching all three sets of mouthwatering buns swaying in the morning light. The steward gave a hearty greeting, used to the couple bring back different girls by now. In the room, Aurora was taking an early morning soak in the hot tub naked. She was surprised at our new acquisitions, but didn't cover up. Kat stripped and joined her, Aki's eyes glued to her the whole time.

"Mind if I sleep here for the next couple of days?" Aurora asked. "The chain of command is shifting so the second mate is moving into my old room and my new room... needs some remodeling done," she finished, casting a curious glance at Michael. "I'll take the spare bedroom, or even one of the couches and you won't even know I was-"

Kat cut her off with a kiss then said, "Of course you can. And don't even think about sleeping anywhere else, you're going to be in our bed." Aurora's eyes softened and she smiled gratefully.

Turning around to face the twins, Kat frowned. "What are you still doing in your clothes," she said exasperated. "Come, come; don't be embarrassed. Join us."

Aki started stripping, the bubbling water looking divine. Dark nipples stood tall among long dark tresses that framed an angelic face. Rin was more hesitant, but realized that it was a bit silly considering what had just happened outside. Just as she was reaching for her shirt, she stopped abruptly and looked at Michael. "What are you doing," she squeaked.

Michael had taken off his shirt and reached for the katana. He grunted and started performing a complex kata in an open space on the balcony where the table had been. "Since you two interrupted our sparring session, I'm feeling restless."

Aki had just tentatively stuck her foot in the water when Kat grabbed her and pulled her in, resulting in a splash. As the girl came up sputtering, Kat pulled her into her lap and wrapped her arms around her.

When both girls had gotten settled, Rin sighing as the jets hit just the right spot on her back, Kat asked, "So why'd you guys run away?"

The twins shared a look and Rin finally said, "Ever since we were born our father has been grooming us to trade away like chess pieces once we got old enough. There was this arranged marriage..." she trailed off, looking down.

"I thought the girl always had a chance to turn down the offer in those situations," Michael spoke up, "and aren't you two a little young for going through that process."

Aki snorted, "Not if the potential joining happens to be with the Takamori brothers. Not only are they part of one of the oldest families in Japan, they're a major supplier that could increase our father's business interests tenfold and open up new markets."

Rin remained quiet and Michael wondered what the brothers had done to convince the twins to run. Aki continued, "We set up a false trail at the airport, even purchasing tickets in our names for ten different flights so they had to cover every terminal. Then Rin saw this ship in port and entered us into the passenger list. I acted cute for the guard at the boarding ramp, saying I'd lost my card and could he-"

Aurora choked on her drink and sputtered, "You did what? How? Which guard was it?"

Aki looked affronted and shot back defensively, "What's it to you?"

"I'm the captain of this ship," Aurora told her, putting some steel in her voice and not suffering one iota because she was naked. The twins shrank back and looked guilty.

Michael smiled at the command he recognized in the blonde goddess's voice. She would make a good captain for him indeed. He returned the sword to its place and stripped out of his sweats, attracting all eyes to his swaying member. He got into the hot tub and defused the situation, looking at Rin and saying, "You know, I always thought when I met twins they'd be finishing each other's sentences and stuff. You two couldn't be more different."

Rin looked down and Aki smiled widely and explained in a stage whisper, "Before she died, our mother told the nurse that the first child to come out would be named "Rin." She thinks that because our mother gave her that name she meant for her to protect me." Rin looked up sharply and glared at her, but didn't discount her statement.

Michael loved the serious expression on her face and Kat's hand gripped his hardening cock. He leaned back and sighed, "So what are we doing today? That temple is far as fuck and I don't feel like spending 5 hours in a tour bus just to go see it."

"Ooh," Aki bounced happily on Kat's lap, clapping her hands, "Can we see the aquarium?" already dreaming of cute seals and colorful fishies.

Rin shook her head saying, "We can't leave the ship without keycards..." then trailed off realizing how ridiculous that statement was with the captain sitting there.

Michael absently reached behind him and opened a drawer in the side table next to the spa and pulled out two cards Pandora had rigged the night before. Handing them to the twins he said, "Already keyed to your pictures and the names you registered for yourselves."

Aurora crossed her arms and just shook her head saying, "I'm not even going to ask."

Michael reached over and brushed the back of her neck murmuring, "Calm, my mighty valkyrie. They'll be moving into the spare bedroom here so they won't be taking up a cabin they're not supposed to." Aurora shivered, remembering his words from the night before and nodded her head obediently.

The twins shot each other an incredulous look at how he'd tamed the fearsome vikingess with a simple touch. Rin worried about the implications of moving in with them and wondered if they had left the bear's cave and entered into the dragon's den.

"Now," Michael said, clapping his hands once and ushering the girls out of the tub, "out. Shower and get dressed." Pointing to the twins he added, "Meet us back here in a half hour and bring your stuff."

Sometime later the fivesome were disembarking via the rear gangplank used for crewmembers. Michael glimpsed worker after worker wish Aurora congratulations and well-wishes. There were even some grateful looks toward Michael and he knew the story of last night had made the rumor mill. Looking around, he was impressed with the respect the captain, striding confidently beside them head held high, commanded.

As they reached the bottom of the ramp, Aurora's proud and stoic demeanor crumbled as she realized she was finally getting a chance to visit someplace foreign and exotic. Michael steered the other girls ahead so they wouldn't see the woman's tears and she caught up to them just as they arrived at a taxi stand, casting a thankful glance at Michael.

The group had a fantastic time in Busan. The girls had gotten to do some shopping at a huge mall, they saw a bad movie being made, and Michael bought Aki a snow-white leopard seal plushy at the aquarium. Michael got to compare the fish market to the one in Seattle. Pandora got to enjoy the world's fastest internet connection and made a few changes to the technology she was developing. Perhaps the most productive thing that happened was the twins seeing what their companions were like. A bond grew between them, even without really getting to know them.

The cab dropped them back off at the ship and Aurora and Aki ran to the boarding ramp to try on the clothes and jewelry Michael had bought them. Kat glanced at Michael and he nodded for her to join them. Michael dropped back to Rin who was slowly bringing up the rear looking pensive. He bumped her shoulder and asked what was wrong.

She glanced around and said, "Our father won't stop until he locates us. I got us away, but I know he'll find us eventually. He has too many contacts not to." She sighed and looked at her sister's retreating form, laughing and joking with Aurora. "She's happy and innocent. She should be free, not chained to a role chosen for her and used as a trophy or bargaining chip."

Michael wrapped an arm around her and smiled. "Don't worry about any of that. I promise you'll both get a chance to decide what you want to do with your life." Rin gave him a curious glance. Neither saw the shady-looking character with a scruffy beard and beanie aiming a camera at them.

12