The Fate of Terra Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"Target destroyed," the first pilot radioed. "Mission accomplished."

"For the good of humanity," the second pilot declared with fanatical fervor that was echoed in the first zealot as he joined in. "To preserve the sanctity of our race. Death to all aliens and those who support them!"

+ + + + +

~~~Author's Note~~~

Hey,

Just wanted to thank everybody for the tremendous support and feedback I've received and give you all an update. These first fourteen chapters make up the first arc in the story I imagined in my head. I plan to write two more arcs, so unless something completely unexpected happens, this effort should continue for months to come.

To put that another way, if I was writing a trilogy, chapters 1-14 would make up 'Book 1' -clocking in at roughly 108,000 words. The second arc begins with chapter 15 and will mainly have to do with the crew of the Intrepid traveling to distance worlds and meeting exotic races. I'll try to work more action in than I had in the first chapters and you can expect lots of space and land battles. I also have other stories in my head -Path of the Necromancer for one- and I'll try to release those at a decent pace, as well.

You all are the ones who made this possible by giving me the motivation so thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing.