The Favor

Story Info
She loved her son too much to see him go without.
1.4k words
4.08
210.1k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married now for seven years to a great girl and we get along like best friends. The only problem we have is in the bedroom. She hates oral sex and refuses to perform it on me or me on her. At first I thought it was me and I wasn't any good at it but I never had any complaints from my other girlfriends in the past. I have tried for years to put it behind me and just be glad I get regular sex now and then. I refuse to cheat on her and get it somewhere else. So the only person I would not consider it cheating with is my mom. So this is where my story begins.

I was sitting at work on a Friday thinking about how horny I was for some oral sex. It had been 8 years since I had a blow job and probably 4 or 5 since I had tasted a girls pussy. I was wishing there was some way I could get my wife to give in and do it with me but I had tried everything.

Finally 10:45 was here. I got off early on Fridays because I work 9 hour days Monday thru Thursday. I had to go cash my check and meet my mom to get some money from her that she owed me. I was walking out to my car when it hit me. That's it! I'll ask my mom what I should do about my lack of oral sex. She always said I could ask her anything about sex when I was a kid. I'm 30 now but I'm sure she would still let me ask her sex questions.

I pulled up to the bank, went in and did my banking and when I walked out my mom was parked next to my car.

"Well here it goes," I thought.

I walked up to her as she got out of her car. She handed the money to me and hugged me. She said she was going home since had all her stuff done in town. I didn't want ask her about my problem here in the parking lot.

"Can I follow you back to your house?" I asked. "I need to talk to you about something in private ok." she looked at me kinda puzzled but said it was ok so we left.

As I was following her I was practicing what I was going to say and how I was going to say it. I have never talked about sex in a serious manner before to my mom so I was getting pretty nervous. By the time we got to her house my whole body was shaking.

We walked into the kitchen and I asked her to set down. "Is everything ok with and your wife." she asked.

"Yes I need to ask a sexual question if that is ok, I mean if you fill uncomfortable talking about sex with me then I won't." I nervously said. She smiled and said "you know you can talk to me about anything."

So I began to explain to her how long it had been since I had oral sex and how my wife didn't like it and that it was all I think about. After I finished talking she set there looking at me for a few minutes. I could tell she was really thinking about it hard. Then I got the biggest shock of my life.

She got up and grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. "Why are we going in here? I asked. She sat me down on the bed and got down on her knees and looked at me. " You're my son and I love you very much and I will help you out with anything so you will be happy in life. Even if it means incest." she explained. My mom undid my pants and slid them off me and on to the floor. My cock was beginning to hardned as she pulled my underwear down. She then wrapped her hand around it and stroked it and watched precum run out of my hole. I could not believe what was happening. This was the person who had givin birth to me, who had takin care of me, and now she was about to blow me.

She quickly rose to her feet and kissed me on the lips and said "lay back mommy is going to make it better now."

Mother then took off her shirt and undid her bra exposing her 36c breast. Her nipples were already hard. She knelt back down and took me in her mouth sucking hard and licking me fully erect to the full 8 inches I am. She was sucking me better than any girl had before. I was gripping the bed sheets and panting as I watched my mom deep throat me. I wanted this to last forever but I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. 8 years was building up with each stroke of my moms lips going down on me. She could tell I was ready to cum so she sped up her sucking.

I stood up off the bed so I could get a better view of me cumming on my mom's face. She stroked me with her hand while sucking the head.

"Oh yes mom here it comes" I said. I exploded. The first shot flew past her and landed on the wall behind her. The rest shot into her mouth and on her face. It ran down her chin and on her tits. Mom than stuck me back in her mouth and cleaned me up. She grabbed some cum off her chest and ate it.

"It's your turn now" I said. She laid back on the bed and pulled her shorts and panties down reveling her bush and pussy to me. This actually wasn't the first time I had seen it. When I was a kid she would get undressed before going to the bathroom to take a shower and one night she walked past me while I was sitting on the floor and I looked up just in time to her pussy lips.

I spread her lips apart started licking her clit. She moaned with pleasure. I then licked my finger and slid it in her hole. She was so wet my finger entered her with ease. Her clit began to grow from the constant licking of my tongue. Her clit was a lot bigger than my wife's, at least a quarter of an inch long. I started stroking it like a small penis. I could tell her orgasm was near so went back to licking and fingering her. I could feel her pussy tighten around my finger and her tan stomach was moving up and down. She grabbed back of my head and pushed my face into her as her orgasm rocked her body. I didn't stop eating her out. I wanted her orgasm to last as long as possible. I took my finger out of mom's wet pussy and stuck it up her asshole. It was more than she could handle as she came a second time.

I moved up to her face to kiss her and she licked her cum off my face. My cock was hard again so I rolled her over on her stomach and spread her ass cheeks apart to get a good look at her asshole. She turned and looked at with a worried look on her face. "Don't fuck in the ass ok" mom ordered. "Nobody has ever done that." she explained.

"I'll go slow ok." I assured her. I placed the head of my dick on her asshole and gently pushed until her ass opened up for me. Now the head was completely in her. I waited a few seconds while her asshole adjusted. Then I pushed a little more. She started to whimper a little from the pain so I pulled out and had her suck me to get me good and wet so it would slide in better.

This time it went in much easier. I pushed until it was all the way in. I began to fuck my mom's ass slowly at first but it felt so good I had to pick up the pace. She begged me to hurry and cum because it was beginning to hurt. The sound of my mom telling me to cum was just to much I pulled out of her and shot cum all over her back. We collapsed on the bed with a big sigh. My penis began to soften between my mom's ass cheeks. I knew I would never go with any kind of sex from then on.