The Feedback Loop

Story Info
Will high school bullies finally get their comeuppance?
5.9k words
4.16
89.4k
47
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,644 Followers

In High School Kent Phillips was a dipshit nerd - that's the only way to describe him. He had horn-rimmed glasses, a pot-belly, acne, hair that seemed impossible to control, and non-symmetrical facial features. His hygiene also left a lot to be desired. He was the perfect target for bullies, and there were no shortage of them in his school district.

A day did not go by in High School that Kent didn't get a wedgie. If that was all that happened to him it was a good day. More often than not, however, his books were knocked to the floor, his lunch money was "expropriated," glue was poured onto his hair, his head was shoved into a toilet, his glasses were broken, his shirt was ripped, and/or he was "pantsed" (his pants and underwear were pulled down to his ankles) and tossed into the hallway.

His parents were disconnected from him, had trouble making meeting ends meet, and their own sets of problems, so they weren't much help in stopping his bullying. The school that he went to ostensibly had an anti-bullying policy, but its enforcement was lackadaisical at best. The few times that Kent did complain it resulted in little punishment for the perpetrators, and more intense mistreatment of Kent in the future. By the time that he was eighteen, and a senior, he was resigned to his lot.

Even though he was resigned to his lot that did not mean that Kent accepted it. He harbored deep-seeded feelings of resentment and revenge, especially against his main tormentors. They were Bill Masters, Jack Jensen, Tom Pletcher, and Jeff Stevens. Two girls - Melanie Wilson and Kathy Korne - were almost as bad because their emotional abuse made the physical abuse he received even more unbearable.

Kent suffered his most humiliating and traumatic experience at the hands of Bill, Jack, Tom and Jeff, with Melanie and Kathy looking on, making nasty comments and laughing. The day after graduation from High School, while most students were picking up their yearbooks or socializing, the six of them cornered Kent behind the bleachers in the gym, gagged him, and while Bill, Jack and Tom held him down Jeff tattooed the word "LOSER" just above his buttocks. The letters were in different colors, and permanent. The pain was excruciating, and it required Kent to make a trip to the doctor to make sure it wouldn't get infected.

Kent kept a notebook with all the information that he could gather about his six protagonists, and his entry that day swore that there would come a day when they would get their comeuppance.

Despite his miserable reality, Kent had a rich fantasy life. The two subjects that he dreamt about most were sex and biomedical engineering - pretty distinct topics. Of course he had no chance to actually experience sex because no girl found him attractive, or even if a female was misguided enough to find him attractive she would never have the guts to even admit it given how Kent was scorned by everyone in his High School except for two almost equally nerdy friends.

Just because he had no chance with any female - in fact he was emotionally bullied by many of them, not just Kathy and Melanie - that didn't mean that he couldn't dream about porking them. From the time that he turned eighteen Kent imagined fucking every girl in his senior class, especially Melanie and Kathy.

Kent's visions about a future in biomedical engineering were far more pragmatic than his hallucinations of being a sex machine. While he was no genius, and had trouble with classes in the arts, literature, and language, he always did well in math and science. He also read everything that he could get his hands on relating to biomedical engineering even though he didn't have the scientific background to fully understand most of it at the time.

Not having good enough grades or board scores to get into, or enough money to afford, a university biomedical engineering program, when he graduated from High School Kent enrolled in Portland Community College. PCC was one of the few community colleges in the country that offered an associate's degree in biomedical engineering.

By working a part-time job, studying hard, and absorbing more and more during his voracious reading of anything biomedical, Kent got his associate's degree from PCC with honors. He did well enough that he got a scholarship to the University of Washington biomedical engineering program and got his Bachelor's Degree - also with honors - two years later.

Kent got a job in biomedical engineering in the Seattle area immediately after graduation. By then he was twenty two, his acne was gone, his glasses had been replaced by contact lenses, he had learned to practice good hygiene, he had gotten his unruly hair under control, and despite his distaste for physical activity had joined a gym and quickly lost twenty pounds. He was still no prize, but infinitely more presentable than he was in High School, and actually went out on some dates.

Kent also had a six figure income, and when he was twenty six invented a material that was eminently suited to provide successful 3D printing of various human body parts, including ears and toes. The company he worked for had a policy of providing a significant share of royalties to employees that came up with commercially successful products, and within a year Kent's already significant income had more than doubled.

On Kent's twenty eighth birthday he initiated three major changes in his life. The first was to make a deal with the company he worked for to work part time and that any inventions he came up with that related to non-traditional parts of the business would be his alone. The second thing that he did was to have his "Loser" tattoo successfully surgically removed, although he had excellent color photographs and transparencies made of it before removal. The third thing that he did was to have plastic surgery to make his face more attractive.

The three changes, collectively, which took place over the first month after he turned twenty eight, buoyed Kent's spirits so much that they started the creative juices flowing. They flowed so voluminously that he was able to master something that had been a dream in the back of his mind since the "tattooing incident," and that he now wanted to turn into reality. He came up with an initial version of his invention, improved upon it several times, and by the time that he turned twenty nine was ready for real world testing.

Kent called his invention "The Feedback Loop." It consisted of a number of electrodes wirelessly connected together so that they could in real time transmit the sexual pleasure that a female was receiving to her male sexual partner so that he could adjust his "activities" to enhance that pleasure. In addition to sensing the female's pleasure it also enhanced it by amplifying the electrical signals associated with that pleasure in the female's cerebral cortex and limbic system. Properly utilized it would allow a male to cause his female partner to experience the best orgasms of her life.

Kent began his real world testing on a prostitute - actually a call girl whose professional name was Ashley. Ashley was a reasonably attractive woman in her late thirties who worked about thirty hours a week as a nurse, masqueraded as a single soccer mom, and had her relatively lucrative call girl business as a sideline. Kent met her through a mutual friend and approached her on a "strictly business" basis. He required that the sex be without a condom, however, so both he and she were tested for STDs, and Kent hired her to work exclusively for him for one month, and made her promise to answer all of his inquires honestly since the testing of The Feedback Loop required it.

By that time, twenty nine year old Kent was actually a decent looking guy. While few, if any, women would call him "handsome," he no longer had any of the physical features that made him a target in High School, and actually had had a half dozen or so real sexual encounters with dates.

During Kent and Ashley's first three sexual encounters Kent did not use The Feedback Loop. He needed a baseline, and also, given his relative inexperience, needed to get comfortable with Ashley and her with him. Kent asked for, and got, her honest appraisal of his performance in those three encounters; decent, but below average, and no orgasm by Ashley (like many call girls she didn't actually orgasm often, although she was a master at faking them; at his insistence she did not fake an orgasm for Kent).

During the fourth sexual encounter with Ashley, Kent employed The Feedback Loop. He attached several electrodes to Ashley and two to himself. The receiver/transmitter that did the sensing and enhanced the pleasure signals to the brain was small enough to be hidden in Kent's pants pocket, which he put at the side of the bed.

Kent started out by fingering Ashley's pussy. She was much more responsive than she was during the three test sexual encounters. Next, he added oral stimulation to his finger play. He quickly learned what activities performed on her clitoris were especially pleasurable to her, and given the enhancement that The Feedback Loop provided to those feelings Ashley began significant squirming. When he located her G-spot and properly stimulated that at the same time that his tongue was exciting her clit, Ashley started moaning and flopping.

To his surprise not only was The Feedback Loop enhancing Ashley's pleasure, Kent himself was achieving a higher level of sexual excitement than he ever had before in his life.

Kent shoved his rock hard cock into Ashley's by now expectant pussy and as they pummeled each other he moved a finger into contact with her clitoris. The enhancement by The Feedback Loop of both the action on her pussy by his cock, and her clitoris by his finger, caused her pc muscles to clamp down hard on his cock, causing almost immediate ejaculation by Kent and a shriek by Ashley as she clawed his back.

Once they had separated and calmed down Kent interrogated Ashley about the experience.

"What was it like in general?"

"Better than any sex I have had in several years."

"Did you fake your orgasm?

"Hell NO! Couldn't you tell?"

"It didn't seem fake but I need to know for sure. What were the best and worst aspects of it?"

Kent and Ashley continued to clinically analyze the experience for the next half hour. Kent entered some of the information into his laptop computer, and was about to get dressed and leave when Ashley asked, while stroking his chest "Can we only use your device once a day? Can we try it again, now?"

To his surprise Kent noticed that Ashley's comment got his cock more than halfway hard. When he nodded his agreement, as he reconnected the electrodes she sucked him hard. During the second fuck of the day Ashely's responses were even more intense than during the first one, and Kent was also fully satisfied by the experience.

Although she had been apprehensive at the start of the "experiment," after that first day of using The Feedback Loop Ashley became an enthusiastic participant, not just in the sex, but in the scientific method. She offered her own ideas about the use of The Feedback Loop, how the electrodes could be improved, and many other things, some completely from a perspective that only a sexual woman could provide. As a result of Ashley's comments Kent designed smaller, and flesh colored, electrodes that he likely could "install" even without his partner's knowledge, especially given the suggestions that Ashley provided for how he could accomplish that.

By the twelfth time that Kent and Ashley used The Feedback Loop Ashley was having the most powerful orgasms of her life, and was anxiously anticipating her sexual encounters with Kent. Kent knew, unequivocally, how successful his device had been when at the end of the thirty day experimentation period with Ashley she hugged him tightly then looked him straight in the eye.

"Kent; anytime you want to use The Feedback Loop on me again, I'm all yours, free of charge."

With a diabolical smile Kent said "You mean I can't charge you?"

Her response floored him. "How much would you charge?" Ashley seriously asked him.

He laughed; "I was just kidding, Ashley. You help has been invaluable. I definitely will approach you for some future fun, free to both of us. In the meantime, however, I really need to test The Feedback Loop with several different women to make sure that the situation with you is typical, and to see how much variation there is from person to person. Do you have any friends in the business who I could experiment with?"

Ashley looked pensive for a minute or two. "I'll give you some names, but only if you promise that you will come back to me for freebies, and not them?"

"I agree!" Kent said with a big smile. He had gotten to really like Ashley and it wasn't just because it was his first extended sexual relationship of his life; he liked her personality too."

"Maybe you could also help me with a source for little blue pills since I know that I'm going to need them," he chuckled.

"I can do that!" she laughed.

Ashley gave Kent the names of four of her friends who were also part-time call girls, with the promise to ring them for him. She also gave him a source for the little blue pills. As he was about to leave she had one final inquiry.

"Kent; I have a friend who is in a bad marriage and who really needs what you can provide. Would you have any objection to adding her to the list?"

Kent thought for a second. His ultimate goal was to use the device on certain married women and he thought that this would be a good dry run. "As long as her husband isn't a career criminal or a cop, I could do that," he chortled.

"Thanks," Ashley replied. "Let me talk to her and I'll get back to you."

The next five weeks Kent engaged in experiments every day - except once a week for a session with Ashley because their fucking no longer required experimentation but just resulted in mammoth mutual pleasure since they had mastered The Feedback Loop as personalized for them. All four call girls had orgasms by at least the second time that Kent used The Feedback Loop on them, and by the fourth time with each they offered him freebies for life. While there were obviously adjustments that had to be made for each woman, Kent was pleased that they were not major, as he had feared. Also, by the end of the five weeks Kent was a master at using The Feedback Loop, and that, combined with his little blue pills, made him confident of his ability with any woman.

Kent considered his encounters with Ashley's married, non-prostitute, friend to be his "final exam." Her name - at least the one that she gave Kent - was "Carole." She had two kids but was in a sexless and loveless marriage that she felt trapped in because of the kids. She had never had sex with anyone besides her husband since she had gotten married. Kent needed to seduce, as well as fuck, her.

Kent was surprised at how attractive Carole was when he met her for dinner. They got to know each other a little by meeting during the day for some outings, to a park, a baseball game, and a museum. After a week Carole was comfortable enough with Kent - and horny enough - to agree to a rendezvous at a motel room that Kent had rented.

Using the knowledge that he had gained by interacting with the call girls, who also gave him pointers about what a woman likes in a non-sexual context, the day of his "Final Exam," Kent was able to fairly easily disrobe a nervous Carole. He was gentle though firm with her, and was able to surreptitiously attach the electrodes to her. When he started in on her all of her apprehensions quickly disappeared.

Carole reacted quickly and powerfully to Kent's finger play. She started moaning in earnest once he started using his lips and tongue on her pussy and nipples. She had a first significant orgasm, and then a second potent one in response to finger and mouth contact alone. Once Kent started fucking her pussy she went wild and wrapped her thighs and arms around him so hard that for a second Kent thought that she was going to crush him. When she came down from her third orgasm she was almost incoherent.

Kent found this to be his most exciting fuck ever, even more so than the freebies with Ashley. An hour after their first fuck, when Carole had barely recovered, he fucked her again, and this time she was actually rendered comatose after she let out a banshee scream.

When Kent dropped the still slightly groggy Carole off at her house she gave him a passionate kiss and said "You don't know how much you have affected me. I'm not staying in a sexless loveless marriage any more. I'll find a way to get out and still raise the kids properly. Thank you!"

"I think that I'm on to something," Kent chuckled to himself as he drove away. "Time to start executing my plan."

Throughout the years, Kent had kept track of Bill Masters, Jack Jensen, Tom Pletcher, Jeff Stevens, Melanie Wilson and Kathy Korne. He even had a private detective fill in any blanks that he had from following them in social media - in which they were all active participants - and by other electronic means. Fortunately, all of them except for Jeff still lived in the same city where he went to High School, and all were married. In fact, Tom and Melanie were married to each other, providing Kent with a "two-fer!"

Kathy had always been a slut, and had a friend, Jackie, that was a call girl, so Kent used Kathy as the first target of his plan. Kent had purchased a good set of fake IDs under the name "Jason Phillips;'" he kept his last name since it was common enough, High School was more than ten years ago, and his appearance had changed enough so that it was unlikely that anyone would connect the present Jason to High School Kent. "Jason" moved into a furnished apartment in his home city and then contacted Jackie.

Jackie was a little reticent to take "Jason" on as a client since she was particularly cautious, having had a bad experience with a previous John that she didn't have background on. Kent asked Ashley to intercede on his behalf. She was happy to do so, and within a week of moving into his apartment Jackie was laying spread eagle on Kent's bed.

Kent was pleased when he brought Jackie to orgasm during their first encounter, and when during the second one she orgasmed so hard that she almost flipped off the bed he was sure that his plan would come together. When she offered him a freebie for their third encounter and he fucked her comatose she was primed.

"Wow, Jason," Jackie gushed when she recovered. "That was fantastic. Can we schedule regular get-togethers?"

"You're really fun, and I'd like to. But I have to be honest with you. My main reason for moving to this city was because I want to nail a woman that I met in college that I was too shy to ask out then, but who I really have the hots for. I don't believe that I can move on in my life until I see what it's like to fuck her. I'm having trouble locating her - but maybe since you're a native you might be able to help. If you can, I'd be happy to stay around and fuck you every week," Kent replied.

"What's her name, Jason?" Jackie asked with a quizzical look.

"She might be married now so her last name may have changed; but her maiden name was Kathy Korne," Kent replied.

"Really!" Jackie exclaimed. "Maybe I can help. Can you provide some information about her?"

Kent gave Jackie a copy of Kathy's yearbook photo from High School and the address of her parents. Both Kent and Jackie were playing it cool. Two days later Jackie called and asked to meet Kent at his apartment.

After a really nice fuck, during which Jackie was rendered comatose once more, after her recovery Kent hit pay dirt.

"Well, what did you find out about Kathy?"

"Well, Jason, I located her. She is married to a straight-arrow by the name of Buford Bloom. It's her second marriage, his first, and they've been married about a year. My sources say that she used to be slutty, which ended her first marriage, and she's trying to be faithful this time. I don't know if she'll go for you," Jackie replied.

imhapless
imhapless
3,644 Followers
12