The Feminisation Initiative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations of orgasm built and built, driven from the sensations in my ass, the porn, my reflection in the mirror and the feeling of being fucked like a sexy girl. My arms and legs strained, my hips tensed, my back arched, the music built to a crescendo and ...

Cum like a girl cum like a girl cum like a girl cum like a girl!

I closed my eyes as my orgasm ripped through my body like a wave, shattering my thoughts, making me shudder and forget the world, where I was, the test, everything. Fuck! My whole body tingled at once as I came in my cage, the sensations in my ass pushing the orgasm, lengthening it out, sending my mind into the stratosphere...I could feel cum leaking out my cage and onto my stockings, soaking my skirt. My whole body tightened and pulsed...the wave were more spread out now, and not as intense...my mind floated back in.

Good girl, Justine.

I opened my eyes to darkness. The simulation had stopped, and once again I felt the metal of the table and the restraints. There was silence. What the fuck was that about? I felt ashamed, humiliated. I had been virtually dressed as a girl and made to cum from my prostate. I didn't like being fucked, that's just because of the probe. What the hell was going on? Did that mean I had passed the test, and could leave? Or...a cold tendril of fear curled through my stomach.

The goggles were ripped off of my head and I was blinded by the light, reflexively closing my eyes. Peals of laughter echoed through the room and I squinted my eyes open, just in time to see the nurse shaking her head. "Seven minutes and 10 seconds! Wow, that is a new record! Sweetie, you are amazing!"

"What...what is going on? Can I go home now?" I managed to mumble, my cheeks burning. My very real chastity cage was leaking very real cum, making it plain for the world to see that I had come from anal stimulation. My whole body was shaking from the strength of the orgasm and I felt drained.

She laughed again, chucking as she bustled around her nurses station, preparing a shot.

"Oh no sweetie, I'm sorry. You passed your psychological examination with flying colours, so you're in for an exciting couple of months!"

Without waiting for time for me to react, she crossed quickly to me and jabbed the needle in my arm. As the world begin to swim before my eyes, the last thing I heard her say was... "oh don't feel ashamed darling, everyone passes the evaluation who we bring in...but my...you must be a real slut!"

12