The Fiancée and the Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers

And then her eyes dipped. She looked down the length of her body, her eyes watching the six tentacles kneading and caressing her breasts, teasing her twin swells and causing her nipples to remain rigid atop each pert breast. Through it all, she shuddered with each stroke across her clitoris, and while her voice had quieted a bit, her gasps and her moans were still prominent as the thickest of the tentacles continued to slowly move within her significant wetness.

I turned my head to an ankle. My kisses and licks and nibbles added to the sensations coursing through her small form, and soon I turned my attention to her other ankle to afford it the same treatment. My hands roamed her legs, caressing and kneading, my fingernails occasionally giving her a few gentle, erotic scratches. Although seeing my longtime friend and my fiancée being molested by an inexplicably-sentient object was greatly arousing me, I was still able to focus primarily on her pleasure, on helping her to truly enjoy this fantasy which had become very much a reality.

Her eyes closed, she simply enjoyed. Her hands had fallen to the grass, her fingers curling into the ground. Over my shoulders, her toes were curling. Looking down toward her wet sex, I could see the tentacles moving faster, both within her and across her clitoris.

"Cum for me," I implored her. There was no doubt that she would indeed climax this time. The way her body was moving, the curling of her fingers and her toes, the carnal expression on her face, the intensity of her increasing voice… They all pointed toward a strong orgasm.

I was definitely not disappointed with her performance. My fiancée went silent and rigid for the space of a few heartbeats, and then her beautiful impassioned scream tore through the night. I had to use a concerted effort to keep her ankles firmly on my shoulders and prevent her from inadvertently kicking my head as her orgasm consumed her and her lust gushed around the still-thrusting invader.

And at that moment, as she shook and spasmed on the grassy shore of the lake, the plateau darkened as the moon once again fell victim to the clouds passing over the mountainous landscape. In the dimmed light, the large blue eyes of the octopus between my fiancée's heaving breasts drew my attention for a moment before I realized that the tentacles – all of them, but most notably the tentacles working between her thighs – were slackening in their actions and in fact actually beginning to retreat, gradually retracting back into the head of the octopus as they slowly thinned and allowed the many small cloudy-white crystals to gradually reappear.

Her heavy panting breaths were loud, punctuated by low moans in the aftermath of her impressive release. Her eyes fluttered partially open and closed several times before she finally seemed able to focus on me while I caressed her legs anew. The tentacles were retracting still; the tentacles which had been gracing her sensitive breasts were beginning to assume the original twisting forms of the inert, pre-sentient form of the pendant, but the two tentacles which had been working so diligently between her legs still had a significant distance to travel, and they also needed to thin back to their original size.

It was over. My fiancée's first experience with tentacle sex had come to an end. She smiled weakly to me in a silent Thank you as I lowered her legs to the grass. As the final two tentacles retreated up her stomach and her lower ribs, I returned to my previous position beside her in the grass, noting the dimmed glow in the two large blue crystals.

Clearly, the rumor was true: The pendant would come to life, signified by the glowing of the eyes, when filled with moonlight and heated by the passion of a woman. I still had yet to understand what was truly meant by "the passion of a woman" and how the pendant could determine if the wearer was a man or a woman, but at the moment, that did not matter at all.

"Your turn," she whispered. "Now I want you inside me."

"It's nice to know that I haven't been replaced by a pendant," I quipped, and she fortunately giggled as I had hoped. She slowly sat up and began to undress me, and soon she had me naked in the grass with my thick erection obstructing her throat as I held her head in place, enjoying the feel of her throat and the brushing her of tongue as she fought against her instinctive gag reflex.

Soon, she was on me, leaning back with her hands braced just below my knees. With her feet flat on the ground and her knees spread wide, my fiancée once again provided me with an excellent view of her youthful body. I had seen this very same body in this very same position more than a few times, but there was something different about this particular view, and I quickly decided that it was different because of the pendant and what the pendant had inexplicably done to her seemingly a few seconds earlier.

She rose and fell with practiced ease, always keeping my bulbous tip well inside her. While sex with her had never been boring or mundane and had definitely never been a chore, this particular joining seemed most heartfelt because of what we had just shared thanks to the octopus pendant dangling between her hard-tipped breasts.

...between her hard-tipped breasts. As I focused my eyes briefly on the pendant, it finally made sense to me how the pendant could determine if the wearer was male or female: the breasts. While smaller than is generally considered "acceptable" for an adult female in our society, my fiancée's breasts would produce heat – heat which apparently was being felt by the pendant from below (from the flat of her chest) and from the sides. The size of the pendant brushed the inner swell of each wonderful breast, thus allowing the transfer of heat from breasts to whatever "sensors" were contained within the pendant.

My fiancée's pale skin brightened, and I quickly realized that it was because of the clouds, for they were continuing their trek across the sky and no longer blocking the direct whitish-silver light of the moon from reaching the grassy shore of Plateau Lake. Looking up at her face, I saw that this amazing woman was completely unaware of the moonlight, her eyes closed as she focused on the pleasure from her slow rising-and-falling motions around my thick arousal, and she was similarly unaware of the reinvigoration of the glow within the large blue crystal eyes of the octopus pendant adorning her chest.

It did not take long for the tentacles to once again come to semi-sentient life. This time, all eight tentacles spread across her chest, four tentacles lengthening and thickening over each breast as the cloudy-white crystals again were overtaken by the "meat" of the eight appendages. She seemed much more aware of the tentacles this time, dipping her head and opening her eyes so she could watch as they spread across her chest and kneaded each breast with tender care.

It was amazing that there were no tentacles moving down her body again. As the rumor had stated, this pendant was indeed semi-sentient, but apparently it was also semi-intelligent, because it was clearly not just blindly following the same instinct or programming. Somehow, the octopus "knew" that the wearer of the pendant was already receiving pleasure between her legs, so the eight tentacles instead all focused on her breasts.

An idea came to mind. "Get on your hands and knees," I suggested. She did, the pendant dangling from the necklace and obscured from the moonlight by her body's position. I took my position behind her and, before I thought about what might happen to me, I reached down and brought the pendant up to my fiancée's back, positioning it between her shoulder blades with the long golden necklace turned around her neck.

The tentacles had come "undone" while the pendant was being moved, but quickly regained contact with the feminine body and continued to grow, moving over the sides of her ribcage. It was evident that they would be returning to pleasure her chest again.

"Amazing..." I muttered to myself before I slipped once again into the willing young woman before me.

Slowly, I made love to my fiancée, unable to see what was happening to her breasts but very much assured by her pleasured sounds that the tentacles were treating her just right. The large blue crystal eyes glowed at me as the moonlight fell directly upon us.

I knew of one last thing which could make this bizarre copulation just perfect for this kinky young woman. Reaching forward, I divided her long mane in half, seized each half in my fists, and pulled.

The pain in her scalp unleashed a new tone of voice, and that in turn inspired me to move faster and harder within her dripping body. All the sensations became too much for her, and orgasm consumed her again, which quickly compelled me to fill her with my love as I continued to use her lengthy mane for leverage.

Finally, she collapsed to the grass, and I relinquished her lengthy mane. I sat back on my heels, breathing hard and absolutely amazed at the events of the young night, at the fact that the rumor was actually reality. Her disheveled auburn hair partially obscuring her face and my white seed seeping from her body to anoint the ground, she had one element which added to this great vision: the pendant and its eight tentacles still spread across her back and around her sides to continue to tempt her sensitive breasts.

Checking the sky, I saw that there was nothing but countless winking stars overhead, with only very thin clouds moving slowly from west to east. There was nothing which would block out the whitish-silver light of the moon, which meant that, unless my fiancée rolled to her back or I positioned myself to form a shadow over her upper spine, the tentacles would continue to keep her aroused.

"Are you okay, hon?" I asked with concern, still awed by the fact that there were tentacles wrapped around her upper body.

She nodded slowly at the same time that I saw the lowest tentacle on each side of her back move down her body. The left tentacle had soon repositioned itself along her spine, meandering downward and lengthening without thickening, and I had to assume that another tentacle was doing the same between her stomach and the grass.

I was right, for a few moments later, I saw the thick tip of a pure-white tentacle emerge from beneath her, my still-seeping semen coating its tip and easing its passage as it burrowed into my fiancée's willing body. She moaned at the renewed penetration, her limbs moving slowly against the ground, and soon she was once again being violated by the semi-sentient, semi-intelligent pendant.

"Oh god..."

I was unsure what to do. I wanted to reach out to her and hold her, to give her some Human contact to help keep her grounded and anchored through this continuing inhuman penetration and fondling, yet I was uncertain whether she wanted me to touch her. While tentacle sex was something I enjoyed watching in hentai or seeing as images from the Internet, this was primarily her fantasy, her exploration.

"Chris?" she whispered, her voice carrying a prominent tone of continued arousal.

"I'm here," I assured her, reaching down to caress a leg.

"Hold me. Please..."

"Gladly." It was the naked truth: I really was glad to hold her, but I had to wonder for a moment just how to hold her. I could not really hold her from behind, or else the moonlight would no longer reach the large eyes of the pendant.

After a moment of consideration, I knew what to do, and positioned myself on my back beside her. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw me tap my chest, and she knew what to do. Slowly and carefully, she moved until she was atop me with six tentacles trapped between our chests and one tentacle between us from chest to groin.

That left one tentacle remaining, and I wondered briefly why it was still on her back.

Then, just before she gasped loudly, I realized that the final tentacle was about to dip between her lower cheeks.

"It's... it's lubing me..."

I wished desperately that I could see what was happening to her, and I definitely did not dare try to feel what was happening to her, so I could only take my fiancée at her word. She clutched me, her face buried in my neck as the tentacle between us caused her to writhe upon me. When she lifted her head and released a soft cry, I knew that her other lower passage was being filled, that double penetration was apparently part of the pendant's semi-intelligence.

"DP... This can't be... h-happening..."

I knew that she would not last long with double penetration. We had tried this several times before – sometimes with a pair of vibrators, sometimes with a vibrator and an anal plug, sometimes with an anal plug and me. I also wondered just how long I would last, for her writhing and the entire situation in general was quickly reinvigorating me, essentially giving me a second wind.

...and there were still no clouds anywhere near the moon's position in the night sky.

Carefully, I wrapped my arms around my fiancée, taking extra care to not cover the head of the pendant itself. Feeling her moving upon me and also feeling the tentacles still kneading her sensitive pert breasts was amazing, and knowing that she wanted this and wanted me to "be part of it" by holding her through the double penetration made me want this night to never end for her.

One, two, three, four orgasmic cries pierced my ear. I was hard again, primed to dip into my fiancée yet again. I was almost certain that she was keenly aware of my renewed arousal, for she rocked against my erection quite well, pausing briefly as yet another climax surged through her body and flowed from her core.

"Make it s-stop!"

I was keenly aware of the desperation and the exhaustion in her voice. Shortly before becoming engaged, we had tried some orgasm denial using the two most powerful vibrators we had at the time, and after about thirty minutes of having her using the vibrators on herself and inside herself without being permitted to climax, I then ensured that the vibrators kept up their flawless duties for a full ten minutes as orgasm after orgasm after excruciating orgasm was forced upon her while she pleaded for me to allow her to remove the vibrators, and in the end, she was so thoroughly exhausted that she slept soundly even though her body kept twitching and spasming for about an hour.

Nearly the same level of exhaustion was evident in her voice as the semi-sentient octopus pendant thrilled her body on the grassy shore of Plateau Lake.

Nearly. She was not quite to that level of exhaustion yet.

Not yet.

Carefully, I slid my fiancée off me and settled her on the ground, still on her stomach. She clutched at the grass as she body kept moving of its own accord in response to the dual invasion of her body. My crotch and my thighs were wet from the orgasms she had endured during the double penetration, and it seemed to me that I glistened in the moonlight.

I looked to the sky once again. The clouds from the west were approaching the moon, but there would still be a fair amount of moonlight befalling the grassy shore before the light within each of the pendant's large blue crystal eyes would dim and ideally be extinguished. That left two options for bringing this most unusual situation to an end: I could roll my fiancée to her back, or I could position myself so that my shadow blocked the moonlight from reaching the face of the large octopus pendant.

Selfishly, I chose the latter option. Straddling the young woman as she was on the verge of yet another forced climax, I began to stroke myself to accomplish two goals at once: to prevent the moonlight from reaching the large eyes of the semi-intelligent pendant, and to give myself the carnal relief I needed. As her voice peaked with yet another climax forced upon her by the two tentacles continually thrusting into her weary body, my voice joined hers and this time, instead of spilling my love inside my love, I spilled my love onto my love, splattering her lower back and her firm derrière with my essence as she clawed at the grass.

As my fiancée and I each recovered from our respective releases, my position relative to the moon seemed to be working. All eight tentacles were slowly retracting and thinning, and within a few minutes, the octopus pendant had returned to its original form, with the light within each large blue crystal eye dimming gradually until, at last, each light had been extinguished.

The pendant was once again just a pendant, just an object adorning a necklace.

I did not dare to move until the clouds had completely covered the moon again and the grassy shore of the lake had been darkened once more. Only then did I allow myself to reach forward and turn over the necklace so that the crystals all faced the exhausted woman's skin.

She slept. Naked in The Great Outdoors, my fiancée slept, and I definitely was not about to disturb her after what she had just experienced. I was still quite in disbelief at what I had just witnessed, and knelt beside her, watching her – standing guard, I suppose – to allow her to awaken on her own schedule.

Eventually, I rose to my feet and roamed the area to retrieve our discarded clothing and footwear. The clouds had uncovered the moon, but my fiancée was still slumbering on her stomach in the grass, and the pendant's crystal-enhanced face was still pointed to her upper spine so that the pendant could not return to semi-sentience.

I slowly redressed, then took my fiancée's clothes to the car before returning to retrieve her. The clouds had obscured the moon again, so I could pick her up and carry her weary form without fear of the pendant renewing its semi-intelligent molestation of her body. I left her naked as I buckled her into the passenger seat, then finally lifted the necklace away, over her head, settling it in the glove box so that it would no longer have the contact with her body heat and it would be free of the moonlight, thereby removing two of its required triggers.

We had nearly reached the base of the mountain when she finally awoke. We stopped in a grove of trees at the side of the roadway so that she could put on her clothes again, then found a drive-thru to get her some much-needed food.

Neither of us mentioned the pendant for the rest of the drive home.

*****

It took four hours of searching the Internet to find any additional information on the pendant. What I did find was cryptic at best, in part because the Web page had been translated using an online translator:

The woman who wears such a pendant will never forget the experience, and will covet it.

That night, my fiancée came to me. "Where's the octopus necklace?"

I remembered. "I left it in the glove box."

"Okay." She went to the garage.

Twenty minutes later, I heard her voice coming from upstairs. At first I thought she was purely masturbating, but then I remembered that she had retrieved the pendant from the glove box. I hurried upstairs to our bedroom, and I was not at all surprised to find that she was naked, kneeling on the floor, facing the window with the curtains open and the whitish-silver light of the moon gracing her. She was rocking her hips back and forth, so I could only assume that one or more tentacles were pleasuring her between her legs, with the remaining tentacles focusing once again on her sensitive breasts.

Every night was like this. My fiancée quickly learned to keep quiet so that she could go outside and enjoy the pendant's pleasure-inducing capabilities from the safety of our fenced-in back yard without attracting the attention of any nosy neighbors. The night of the full moon was the longest: For nearly three hours, she was ravaged by the pendant with tentacles busying themselves inside her tightest passage and her dripping sex and another tentacle strumming her clitoris incessantly and not stopping even after the pleasure had become so much that she had passed out, her body still writhing in instinctive reaction to its plundering.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers