The Field Trip

Story Info
Breeding demonstration on the teaching farm.
8.8k words
4.08
123.8k
161
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers

This is fantasy and in no way should this ever be allowed to happen. But as it's fantasy, no one was harmed and all players are 18 or older.

***********************************************

"I can't believe you're going," Henry said resignedly. "Why did she say she wasn't going to make it?"

Terry sighed, "Christie had to fly back home, family emergency, but look, these kids have never been outside of the city. They think nature is what they see in the vacant lots between 21st and 55th. It's just a couple dozen kids and I can handle them," she said firmly. "Anyhow, it's going to be a beautiful day to get out to the country, why don't you call in tomorrow and join us. You love the country. Anyhow it's just this once. She'll be back and on the next field trips I'll be staying in the classroom."

The older man shook his head, "Damn! Just about any other day, I'd say yes but Jeff flew in to go over the upgrades in the plant, and..." he looked at his wife worried about her being alone with inner-city boys. He never wanted her to take the job teaching there. She had offers at many of the schools in the suburbs but was adamant about making a difference. He looked at his wife. She was 20 years younger than he, perhaps out of his league, and incredibly beautiful.

"I just wish you weren't having to keep a bunch of little kids in line alone," He said.

"Little kids? These kids are all 18 years old. They can vote and in some states drink," she laughed, "Trust me, these are far from little kids."

"Ok, maybe that's what worries me," he sighed.

"Geeze! You read too many of those stories online. Those kids are a lot more interested in their classmates' tight little bodies than...have you seen how some of these girls dress at school?"

Henry shook his head, "Ok, maybe I should take more interest in what you do. I should come by," he grinned.

"Nope, I don't want to explain who the dirty old man is perving on the schoolgirls," she grinned, "I want him perving on me and only me."

They'd met right after she'd graduated from high school at an art auction. She had little interest but accompanied her parents. He'd been struck by her almost perfect features, golden blonde hair, an hourglass figure with generous breasts above a tiny waist, but it was her ass that grabbed his attention. Full tight globes under her painted-on shorts that had parts of him throbbing as she bent over to pet a dog. He'd come outside to smoke his pipe and she just was bored. He felt almost like a pedophile being so attracted to a girl so much younger but she brightened up as they talked making him forget their age difference.

They were deep in conversation when her parents came out. When Terry looked disappointed to break off their meeting they'd invited him to join them for dinner and he'd asked her out the following night.

That night went from intelligently discussing a wide range of topics to her being naked on the couch. When he'd taken off his tie and playfully wrapped it around her wrists her breathing instantly changed. He took a chance and attached the tie to the side table and she came without him even touching her pussy. She'd told him later no one had ever done that to her and as much as she liked it, perhaps they should stick to love-making.

Terry felt humiliated she'd cum in such a vulnerable position and without being touched but it was the force of the orgasm that scared her. She'd often had pleasant releases but this sent intense waves of pleasure throughout her body.

He became a regular visitor at her parents' house with just a minor concern he was 38 and she was 18 and they never raised an eyebrow when 6 months later he'd proposed. Perhaps they were happy he'd be paying for her college, but they also saw their genuine love for each other.

"Ok, it's just this once?" he asked. "I will be distracted all day thinking about you and these horny boys."

"Sorry," she nodded, "I get it though. It's too late to get another teacher but it's just this once, but let's get to bed. I'm tired and this might not have been the best movie to pick," she chuckled. "She does look like me and I'd hate for you to get any more ideas in your head." She reached over stroking her husband's cock.

Henry laughed realizing they had been watching a movie about a girl being sent to a farm and being seduced by the three boys and the father. "Good point, promise me you'll at least resist a little bit tomorrow? Not like when the actress was bent over the hay bale looking at the chicks. You'll remember to wear panties?"

Terry slapped her husband's thigh as she stood up, "You think panties will stop these horny high-school boys? Come on, let's get into bed and I'll show you how good I'll be tomorrow. Do you have that flannel shirt still? I think Farmer Henry wants to plow some fertile fields," she giggled.

***********************************************

Terry stood at the front of the bus, "11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18..." She looked around, "Where are Latisha and Maria?" she asked. She looked out the door and sighed. "Ok, sit tight, I'll be right back.

Darnell watched as his favorite teacher strode up the walk toward the school. While her summer dress was fairly modest, it was nice and tight around her ass and chest. He felt that familiar throbbing in his groin every time he checked out her ass. It was so full and perfect. He had jerked off that morning imagining being balls-deep in the cunt pressing against her creamy cheeks.

"Dude, what the fuck! I was telling you about Julie and you didn't hear a word I said," Jim punched the large boy in the shoulder. "You still perving on Ms. Jenson?"

The taller boy laughed, "I can dream, can't I?" He looked back as his teacher was leading the two girls down the walk. Her large breasts bounced freely under her summer dress. He loved it when she wore the flimsier bras allowing her tits to bounce generously.

"I prefer this view of her. She has a great ass but no one I've seen has tits like hers," the boy grinned at his friend, "Man, I wished I'd gone with you to the shore last summer."

Darnell folded his arms over his lap to hide his reaction to the vision of the beautiful blonde approaching the bus coupled with the memory of seeing her in her bikini on the beach. At first, he thought she was with her father, but then he'd stroked her bare ass playfully. She pushed his hand away but then handed him the bottle of sunscreen. Definitely not her father," he sighed.

"Tell me again what she was wearing and how she looked," Jim said softly.

"A tiny red bikini...so tiny, her nipples were barely covered. So much tit exposed," he sighed again. "Then a tiny thong. Christ! What an ass," he moaned. "She has to shave or have just a tiny strip...fuck! I still cannot believe that old guy gets to fuck that every night." Then he sighed, "if he can still get it up."

"Shit!" Jim sighed, "and no pictures. I still cannot believe you didn't have your phone with you."

"Ok, find seats. We're going to be guests at Thomas's farm so I want all of you to make your school proud, and I know you will." Terry announced after seeing the two girls find seats. "You were all chosen to be in the first group as you are the best and the brightest Jefferson students. I know you will all have a great time. We'll be breaking up into 3 groups as our hosts will be taking us around behind their tractors."

Darnell and Jim looked around hoping they'd be assigned to Ms. Jenson's group. They missed most of the bus trip lost in fantasies involving hay bales and their teacher bent over them.

***********************************************

Terry decided to put the toughest and most unruly of her students with her so she could keep an eye on them. "Gary, Drake, Earl, Bob, sorry...Robert, Darnell, and Jim, you are with me and Mr. Thomas. Julie, Marie, Britney, Franklin, Jones, Ben, and Laurie, you are going with Mrs. Thomas. The rest of you will be shown around by Jacob Thomas. This is a teaching farm, so there are various structures dedicated to the different types of ranching and farming spread out over thousands of acres. We'll be heading in different directions, but we'll be meeting right behind me at noon for lunch, which should be a real treat as they have been kind enough to cook us a feast all from this farm."

Terry introduced each of the boys and herself to the farmer. At first, the man looked over at the underdressed school girls listening to his wife but put his whole attention back on her.

Terry smiled at him knowing he'd have preferred to be escorting the cute 18-year-old girls around, "I'm sorry Christie couldn't make it. I'll be filling in for her this week. I mean I'm sorry because she grew up on a farm, whereas I am a Chicago girl. The only cow I know is Mrs. O'Leary's," she chuckled. "I know, that's a myth, but I'll be as much a student as the boys here."

"Carl Thomas. You're fine. By the end of the day, you'll be as comfortable on a hay bale as in bed," he chuckled. "We have the largest teaching ranch in the country, thousands of acres, and a half dozen separate farming areas. I'd love to hear your favorite at the end of the day." He looked at her, "You could pull it off, you know, the blonde hair, peaches, and cream complexion. You look the part already," he smiled. The woman did look the part. If he were to cast a movie with a farmer's daughter, Terry Jenson would be top of the list. He turned as the tractor pulled up.

Terry felt his eyes travel down her body and suspected he was wondering how she looked out of the summer dress but dismissed that thought. Not the first time, not the first man...or woman. He had to be the same age as Henry, but that was the only similarity. Carl was taller, beefier, and looked to have no body fat, large arms, large hands, most likely large... "I'm sorry? I was thinking about..." she said.

The man chuckled, "Our ride is here. You'll get your first sampling of a hay bale."

Terry climbed on, the memory of the girl in the movie bent over... "Thanks," she said accepting the farmer's rough hand as she sat down.

The John Deere tractor pulled the trailer with the stacked bales on it over to the chicken farm, where the boys all made comments about McNuggets, hot wings, and other ways to prepare the feathered creatures. Terry loved how they flitted around and their plumage was so varied. She looked around for chicks remembering the scene in the movie where the girl exposed herself kicking off the incredible sex scene, "Any chicks?" she asked.

Carl shook his head, "you're a week or two early. We get chicks each spring right around this time. They are a huge hit with the kids," he smiled.

The next visit was on the far side of the ranch, and the boys were treated to the sight of a bull servicing a cow. The farmhands had to forcibly pull the bovine into the restraint, the metal bars holding the cow firmly while the bull mounted her from behind. At first, the boys were making jokes but soon fell completely quiet. "Do you always have to secure the cow? I thought that they'd...you know, want this," one of the boys asked.

"No, not usually, but Terry here has been one of our best breeding cows but never seems to want Bruno's attentions," the farmer chuckled. "She becomes compliant every time though." He looked over at the blonde, "Sorry. That's just what we named her." He decided not to point out the restraint was called a rape rack.

Terry looked around at the boys, "No comments, please. I know I'm not in the shape I was when I was 16, but no cow comparisons," she patted her ass, groaning.

The boys all chuckled, their eyes going between the huge penis stabbing hard into the cow's vagina and their teacher's ass, and how her unblinking eyes focused on that massive shaft.

Terry could almost feel the fat meat penetrate her wet vagina. She wondered what it would feel like, though it would probably cause injury as Henry's 6" cock felt great every time..she'd always felt grateful that he was no larger. She smiled at her kids as they made jokes about the coincidental name and what was being done to the grunting Terry.

"If I hear a single word about this back at school, it might be good to remind yourselves who does your grading in English class," she said, her voice sounding surprisingly husky.

The farmer saw the flushed look on the girl's face, her chest rising and falling with her deep breathing, and her nipples trying to rip through her top. 'Just give me 15 minutes with her...just 15 minutes,' he thought.

After the breeding demonstration, the boys kept near Ms. Jenson for the rest of the morning. They were much quieter as they visited the sheep pens, trying their hands at shearing, then the pig pens, and lastly the horse barn. The kids all trotted in hearing the clopping and other sounds.

Carl Thomas stood facing west, frowning. He gently stopped Terry and nodded at the darkening sky.

Terry saw where he was looking, There were some dark clouds on the horizon but they were far off. "That is typical of our weather forecasters, it was supposed to be clear all day, but a guess a few clouds won't hurt."

Carl shook his head, "Look at the height, the anvil shape. We'd better get moving. I don't mind getting wet, but you young lady are not dressed for a good soaking," he studied the incredible form wondering what she might look like under that flimsy dress...or how the wet dress would look clinging to her. He'd pointed things out after the breeding site but the boys seemingly never heard a word he'd said. They glanced over at whatever he was pointing out then turned their focus back to the blonde teacher. He wanted to chuckle but he'd been no different. It had been years since he'd ogled another woman and he constantly had to force himself to remember why they were there.

The group went from stall to stall, Carl telling the kids the differences between quarter horses, mustangs, thoroughbreds, Arabs, etc.. He stopped as the sunlight dimmed dramatically.

Terry went over to the barn door and looked out. The dark anvil shape had completely blocked the sun and was approaching rapidly, "Wow! That sure is a fast-moving storm," she said to the farmer as he joined her.

"Yeah, I guess we'll ride it out. At least we're not stuck by the pig sty...the aroma is not for everyone." He noticed the girl's nipples were still hard as she looked at the black curtain approaching.

"Come, I have something you'd like," Carl said guiding her, his hand on the small of her back. She felt warm without any discernable body fat. "I know you'll get excited seeing our newest addition."

"Oh wow! So cute!" Terry squealed as they arrived at the last stall. She pressed her face against the bars watching the tiny colt nursing. It was so tiny, so cute. She'd grabbed her phone and was taking pictures of the newborn as the storm hit. She heard the roar on the walls, windows, and roof as the massive rainstorm pelted the building. Through the windows, she could see the dense sheets blowing across her view and wondered how they'd be able to get back to the bus...would it be too muddy? Would there be floods?

Darnell pointed to his teacher's ass, a leer on his face. He grabbed his crotch obscenely enjoying the responses from his friends. He then stepped behind the tight ass, exaggeratedly thrusting his pelvis as he grinned at his classmates. He saw the farmer smiling also and increased his humping.

Jim winked at the other guys and went over behind his friend and shoved him against the woman's ass.

He yelped as his friend shoved him feeling his crotch slam into the firm yet soft behind. "Oh, shit! Sorry!" he blurted as he heard the woman scream.

"Ow!" Terry cried out as the massive weight of the boy slammed into her. She saw stars feeling her ears almost rip off as she popped between the thick steel bars. She attempted to pull her head back out but even by wiggling her head she couldn't get back out. She was stuck and feeling helpless. Her ears felt bruised and she felt tears well up knowing she was trapped between the metal bars. "Damn it! Help me. I'm stuck."

Carl Thomas came over, "How the hell...? You, tall one, see if you can pull this one, I'll take the other."

The men's arms showed they were putting their all into it, but the 1" bars didn't move a millimeter and her head would not fit back through. Terry's eyes widened seeing the massive muscles bulge with the strain. Carl's arms were the size of most men's thighs.

Carl stepped back, "I still cannot believe you got your head in there in the first place. How did you even get in there...?"

"I'm so sorry Ms. Jenson, but these are really thick bars." Darnell bent down and picked up her phone. "Um, here, or should I hang onto it?" he asked lamely. He felt terrible he put his favorite teacher in this position.

"Shit! Can you put it in my pocket for me?" she asked plaintively. She gripped the bars holding herself up as the tall boy went around. She felt him pawing her dress and wondered what was taking so long when she felt cool air on her ass. "Darnell! Careful."

"Sorry, Ms. Jenson." The boy said sheepishly studying the creamy ass under the white bikini panties. He admired her pronounced pussy cleft between her legs and could have stood there for hours. He'd be jerking off tonight replaying the vision.

Carl looked out the door at the sheets of rain, "You need to hang in there. On the other side of the other barn is the workshop and I have just the tool to get you out of there. Are you ok? Boys, go grab that towel so she doesn't chafe her neck." He listened to the boys' comments as they tried to make their teacher as comfortable as possible. He noticed they all had trouble hiding their interest in the perfect ass and remembered what it was like to be 18. He looked at the woman's butt barely covered by her dress. He admired her long legs, impressive thigh gap, and the bottom of her ass cheeks.

He took on his teaching voice as he stepped behind the kids' teacher. "I guess we shouldn't let a little thing like this side-track the tour. Here at the farm, we have to adapt to the ever-changing conditions. If the forecast calls for a massive change in the weather we might change out the crops. If the market demands call for more milk, we increase the herd. Sometimes we restrict any newborns, other times we want to increase the newborns." He looked at the boys and then patted the teacher's ass, Does this remind you boys of anything?"

Terry wiggled her ass trying to shake off the man's hand, but she felt two things. One was the rapidly increasing throbbing in her pussy, and the other was how huge Carl's hand was.

The farmer continued, "as you saw earlier when the females are reluctant, we've had to restrain them, but can any of you tell me what happened next?"

Jim raised his hand, "The bull put his...um, cock...huge cock inside Terry and fucked her."

Terry listened to the boys and the tone of Carl's voice, "Can we talk about something else? What about potatoes? How can you tell when they are ready to harvest?"

The farmer ignored the blonde, "You're right, and how did Terry react when she was getting fucked by the giant cock? Did she look unhappy? Did she struggle?"

Darnell grinned, "Well, she sure let out a loud moo, but she sure looked happy when that fat shaft was deep inside her. I'd guess her grunts were grunts of pleasure."

Carl lifted up the skirt, "What does that tell you?" he asked stroking the creamy ass. All the boys had leaned forward to get a closer look at their teacher's ass.

The girl tried to wiggle her butt away from the man's hand but she couldn't do much and stopped. "Please don't. Carl stop. This is inappropriate. These are my kids, my students and I'm their teacher," she cried. "Ohhhh, nooooo." The throbbing was becoming almost agonizing. She couldn't...wouldn't cum like this. It was too degrading, too...shit! she bit her lips feeling the room start to spin.

barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers