The Fifteen Year Awakening

Story Info
Couple visits their 15th High School Reunion.
8.7k words
3.41
100.9k
31
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exjock
exjock
58 Followers

Many thanks for an unbelievable degree of help from WestVACouple Who edited and made numerous suggestions to liven the tale and make it more readable and much more erotically vivid.

**********************

Ellen and I were married in our sophomore year of College. We had dated throughout High School and ended up going to the same university with identical Photojournalism majors. We didn't have sex in high school, but we did a lot of heavy petting. As we went to college, the petting became more frequent. In our sophomore year, we finally decided that we had to have each other and carefully planned a weekend off-campus. We spent a few days in Brown County enjoying the beautiful fall colors and wandered through the quaint shops of Nashville, Indiana.

We were both nervous. As the sun set over the southern Indiana hills, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed for our room. The evening turned out to be a disaster, we were both virgins and had no idea what to do, but we stumbled through. We had planned everything but protection, but in the heat of the moment decided to go all the way regardless. As you can imagine, a few weeks later Ellen found out that she was pregnant.

We considered our options, however, being in love, and both of us eventually wanting children ruled out abortion quickly. We did not tell our parents about the pregnancy, but decided to get married over Christmas Break. Just after our marriage, Ellen came down with a bad case of what we thought to be the flu, but turned out to be pneumonia. She was in the hospital for 6 days and miscarried during that time. We didn't have sex again for several months. Over those ensuing months, we decided we still wanted to have children. A few weeks later we began trying to get pregnant again. After two years without success, we went a doctor to seek help. Ellen and I underwent many tests before we found out that Ellen was unlikely to get pregnant again. The doctor went to great lengths explaining the medical terminology, but the net result was that Ellen would be unable to conceive. We were disappointed, but still wanted children, so we chose adoption.

A year later our prayers were answered when we adopted a set of twins, a boy and a girl. Tragically, their father had been killed in the army and their mother died in a car accident a short time later. The children had become wards of the state as neither family had the means, or the time to raise two young children. We kept in contact with their natural family over the past twelve years, so Tommy and Suzanne now have a large and loving extended family.

We had sex about once a week. But it wasn't really that exciting; I would not want my wife doing anything with which made her uncomfortable. We loved to cuddle and hug afterward, and I love holding her naked body next to mine. My work was pretty much 8-5 Monday through Friday. This allowed us to do many family things on the weekends.

Ellen had kept in contact with several of her old high school friends over the years, as did I. We had many common friends mostly from working together on the yearbook staff. We were looking forward to attending our fifteenth high school reunion especially since we had missed our tenth because we were with my Dad in the hospital just before he died.

As the time for the reunion approached, we arranged for the twins to spend the week with their maternal grandparents. The kids were happy to spend time there, as they had been especially close, and they could always count on hearing stories about their birth mommy when she was a little girl.

We booked our room in the hotel where the reunion was to be held and drove into Indianapolis on Thursday to do a little shopping. We chose the Fashion Mall in Keystone at the Crossing wanting something special for the reunion. We had pretty simple wardrobes since dress at my office was "business casual" and Ellen worked only part-time from home as an editor.

Jerry and Maxine, friends of ours since high school decided to have a "yearbook staff" party on Saturday evening. We were excited because most of our best friends would be there. Maxine had called Ellen telling her to make sure to wear her sexiest dress. Ellen was hesitant to wear anything that revealed even the shape of her lovely figure. Ellen wore mostly clothing that draped a lot totally hiding her shape. To say she was conservative would be an understatement. I on the other hand, I thought she had a wonderful body. She stands 5'5' and weighs 115 lbs, her ass is round and high and she wears a full 34B that are firm, perky, with rosy pink puffy nipples that protrude almost a half an inch and beg to be sucked. With bright blue eyes and natural blond hair most men still tell me that she is a bombshell. It never really bothers me, that they think this, as she is my wife and I get to see her totally naked for our weekly love making sessions. We always spend a great deal of cuddle time after still totally naked.

At the Fashion Mall, we found Abigail's Boutique. As we were walking in, I could tell by the look in her eyes that the clothing did not meet with my wife's conservative tastes. There were many beautiful choices but Ellen didn't really like anything she saw. A couple dresses I thought would be great, but she said were too revealing. We ended up with nothing. So Ellen called Maxine and asked for her help, explaining that she really had nothing to wear that even closely resembled sexy. Maxine insisted on taking her to Collection 94 the next day, where they could get a good outfit for the reunion and one for the party Saturday night.

The two of them returned around 3:00 p.m. I could see their trip had been successful as their arms were full of bags. Ellen said she bought four outfits and I was to help her choose which to wear. She slipped into the bathroom, changed, and returned wearing a very nice business suit. It was conservative, form fitting, which I liked, but an extremely smart outfit.

"I don't think I would be able to bring myself to wear this one", Ellen said, as she emerged from the bathroom wearing the second dress. "But this is the one Maxine said I should wear to the reunion." I was very impressed. The top was cut low, showing plenty of cleavage, and was designed to be worn without a bra. It was simple and black with a hemline cut just above the knee. I loved the way it looked on her and begged her to wear it to the reunion. Ellen finally acquiesced.

The third dress was supposed to be for Saturday night, and I was sure Ellen picked it out. It was plain, cream colored with an open collar, draping over her body, with a hem line well below her knees. Maxine had signaled "thumbs down" from behind Ellen's back, and I quickly agreed.

With a sigh, Ellen turned, "I don't think I could be seen in public in the next outfit, but I'll try it on just for the two of you."

I sat patiently, sipping my coffee, when Ellen came out dressed in the next outfit. I spilled my coffee onto my lap in complete amazement. It was unbelievable. It was casual yet extremely sexy. If she wore that to the party none of our friends would recognize her. The pants were a light tan and tightly fitting her form, revealing her shape perfectly. The blouse was a beige semi sheer fabric that was revealing because it was also made to be worn without a bra. It had only two small buttons at the waist. Her nipples were almost visible through the fabric and when aroused would protrude to show their shape. If Ellen were to bend forward, I was sure the blouse would open giving others a clear view of her uncovered breasts.

"Ellen, it's time for the 'new you' to appear at my party tomorrow night." Maxine said. "You will be the center of attention, at least for the men. I'm sure they will be kicking themselves for not paying more attention to you in high school." Ellen's face flushed a bright red, obviously embarrassed.

"I don't know," Ellen sighed and turned toward me.

"WOW!" I said, still stunned seeing her like this for the first time in my life. "Honey, that outfit is unbelievable! Please wear it to the party."

Ellen rolled her eyes in frustration and turned back to Maxine. Finally, after a little more persuasion, Ellen reluctantly agreed to wear it. She still insisted she would be self-conscious all night.

We arrived at the reunion, a bit early, as is our custom. There were about a dozen people already there, and we wandered around to each greeting them. None of them had been on our close-friends list but we knew them all. As we made our way around the room, a voice came from the other side, "Ellen, is that you? The voice said, "My you haven't changed one bit."

Ellen turned and noticed a man approaching, "Well, Hello," she said. The gentleman smiled.

"Peter?!" Ellen gasped, "My God, I almost didn't recognize you."

He laughed. The last time she had seen Peter, he was a gangly reporter for the yearbook staff, with a squeaky voice and kinky black hair. Reminding most everyone of the character Screech, from the television series, 'Saved by the Bell'. Now she stood before, a nice looking man.

Back in school, Peter had always been a gentleman. He was always available to help a friend in need, always very polite. Just by looking at him today, I knew that he was still that good person.

"Well, like I said, you have not changed one bit." Peter went on, "Did you know that I had a crush on you all through school."

"No," Ellen blushed.

"Yes, I did." Peter admitted, "I think it started in the 5th grade."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" questioned Ellen.

"Well, you and Michael were always so close, and I really never had the confidence back then."

"Peter, you are still the sweetest thing," Ellen said, taking his hands in hers, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you."

Peter blushed and looked slightly downward, "Ellen, do you think we could have a dance later?"

"I would love to dance with you Peter," Ellen quickly responded.

Still blushing, Peter smiled.

As people arrived, the room filled and the atmosphere became charged with the excitement of seeing old friends and acquaintances. We danced to several songs and had a few drinks. Neither of us are big drinkers, but we thought why not let our hair down a little tonight. Ellen got to have her dance with Peter. She later told me of Peter's crush on her back in school. So, I guess, tonight was the fulfillment of his enduring fantasy.

As the evening continued on we socialized with all of our friends, had a few more drinks and Ellen danced with several of our male classmates and guests. Most of which could not take their eyes off of her dress and her lovely body. We had a wonderful time. I also had an opportunity to catch up with Peter and I have to say, he had turned out to be a very nice man. He even asked my permission to have another dance with my wife.

Around 10:30 p.m. Ellen approached me, I could tell she was feeling the effects of the alcohol, and told me that Peter had asked her to dance again. I interrupted, "Honey, you don't need to ask my permission for anything this weekend." I paused, "Go out and have a good time."

Ellen smiled, gave me a hug and a small kiss then whispered in my ear, "You are the best husband." She turned and walked toward Peter, took him by the hand and led him to the dance floor. I, in turn, continued my conversation with Jerry.

The song ended and a slow song began, I turned and glanced toward the dance floor as a slow song began. Peter and Ellen looked at each other, as couples started filling the floor. He said something to her that I could not make out, she shook her head, and lifted her arms. He stepped forward and into an embrace, her hands wrapping around his shoulders, his around her waist. I continued, to watch as they slowly swayed to the music wrapped in each other's arms, their bodies as one, her head pressed against his chest.

The first song ended and another slow song began. They did not move but remained locked in their embrace. About a minute later, I noticed Ellen lift her head, smile and said something to Peter. They continued to talk throughout their dance. Then to my surprise, she lifted her body up onto her toes and gave Peter a kiss on the cheek. Her head retreated slightly and I could see Peter mouth the words, "Thank you." Ellen smiled, placed a hand behind Peters head again leaned forward and kissed him again on the lips. I was stunned as their kiss continued. I could see her tongue work its way into his mouth, and I could see his responding. My stomach lurched, but it didn't really bother me, but rather, I could tell that I was becoming aroused by watching them. They remained in their passionate embrace until the song ended, when they separated and both walked in different directions.

As Ellen approached me, she could tell that I had been watching. Her face flushed with a mixture of alcohol and embarrassment. As she approached, I asked, "Did you have fun?"

She looked away, and nodded timidly.

"Well"

"Michael, I told him how much that I appreciated his compliments earlier. He told me that they were all true. He said that I was still as beautiful now as I was in school. He also said that you must be the luckiest man in the world." She paused, "And, I told him that I was the lucky one to have you in my life. Michael, you have been great to me."

"Ok"

As the song ended, I just had the urge to kiss him on the cheek, so I gave him a little peck. But as I pulled away and looked into his eyes and he thanked me, I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to kiss him, so I did. Are you mad at me, Michael?"

"No, just the opposite, it actually aroused me watching you kiss Peter," I admitted.

Confused, "Really?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

A smile came over her face, "God Michael, he is such a good kisser." Ellen disclosed, "And a perfect gentleman."

Not knowing how to respond, I said, "Really."

"Mmmm..., yes he is," She purred. "Would you be mad if I did it again?"

"Again," I repeated, "Ellen this weekend just have fun, OK?"

"Ok," she smiled broadly, gave me a hug, kissed, and left.

About fifteen minutes later. She approached, took me by the arm and pulled me to a secluded corner. She said, "Michael, Peter and I are going to take a walk outside alone for about 15 minutes, alright?"

"Alright," I responded

She continued, "Peter is a really nice kisser, and I want to find a quiet secluded place where we can be alone." She paused, "to make out for a little bit. You know, just kissing and hugging, nothing else." She looked around the room, "Are you sure that you are Ok with this Michael?"

"Honey, I trust you, Go." I responded quickly.

She smiled and left. I watched as she approached a waiting Peter, took his hand and walked out the door or the banquet room. I continued to socialize and danced with a couple women, enjoying their companionship, not to mention their fragrances. It amazed me as just how old some of the women in our class looked and they were only in their early thirties. Eventually, I lost track of time.

I looked at my watch and the time read 11:45, the DJ announced the last dance and I looked around the room. Ellen had Peter had been gone for 45 minutes; I took a step toward the door, just as they entered hand in hand. Peter brought her back to me, handed her to me and kissed her lightly on the cheek; he thanked her for all of the attention, then turned and thanked me, shaking my hand. He was a very happy young man.

As the music ended, and people started milling around gathering their things, Ellen took my hand and pulled me to an empty table in the corner of the room. She said, "I can't believe that we just did this."

My mouth became dry as I noticed that my wife's hair was tousled and her top was uneven rumpled. "What?" I sputtered.

"You and I," She said, looking at me quizzically. "That you let me go off with Peter like that."

"Oh, yes," I caught myself, thinking the worse. "What happened, where did you go?" "Well, we walked outside and there just was no place dark or secluded enough so I took him up to our room." She said, looking for a reaction from my face. "We began to kiss, and like I said earlier, Peter is a great kisser. It just felt so comfortable that after about ten minutes; I took his hand and placed it in the 'V' neckline of my dress." She paused, looked around and hushed her voice. "You're not mad are you Michael?"

"No, go on," I insisted.

"Michael, he is such a gentleman, he caressed me ever so gently with his finger tips, never venturing below my neckline." She smiled as if reflecting. "I finally, I stopped him, and removed my top." Again, she paused, "Michael, he nearly passed out, as I took his hand and placed it over my breast." From there she explained how he massaged her bare breasts as they continued to kiss passionately. Eventually she said that she pushed his head down to her breasts and described how he kissing and sucking on her swollen nipples. I was so turned on at that moment that I could have ejaculated right then and there.

"But, Michael, nothing else happened. Peter was a true gentleman."

"Ok, I responded.

"Michael, can you ever forgive me for this?" She asked as she leaned forward and put her arms around me.

I placed my hand on the back of her head. "Ellen, there is nothing to forgive. It's not a problem and I was aroused at your description of your time with Peter."

She looked puzzled, but a little smile told me she liked hearing that I was aroused. She said, "We'll take care of that arousal when we are upstairs in our room."

Around 12:30 a.m. the party thinned out and our friends had left and we head back to our room. Ellen grabbed me as soon as we walked in the door pulled me close and kissed me passionately. She asked, "Are you still aroused?"

"I want to make love to you right now!" I responded.

"Then do it," she purred as she backed toward the bed.

I couldn't contain myself; this new side of Ellen was such a turn-on.

"Is that what you really want? To make love to me, or do you honestly just want to fuck my brains out?" Never in our marriage had I heard such words come out of her mouth, but I liked this new side of Ellen.

I lifted her top over her head, exposing her beautiful breasts, as she attacked my pants, tugging and pulling them down my legs. Soon we were both naked and pressed tightly in each others arms, kissing passionately. Lips that had only a short while ago, kissed only the second man in her life. I pushed her back on the bed, and lay down beside my wife. I sucked hard on her tits, not the usual gentle sucking, but I was going after them with abandon. She responded appropriately, breathing hard and moaning with pleasure. Her nipples were hard and protruding more than I ever remember seeing in the past. She was breathing heavy and stroking my cock as I sucked longer and harder than ever on her nipples. "Bite them." She demanded. I complied with her request as her body squirmed beneath me. "Bite them hard," She gasped again. I again complied.

"Honey, there is something I want to do that isn't a part of our usual..." I started.

"Do it Michael. Just do it!" She cut me off.

Immediately I dove down her body, my mouth feeling the warmth of her pussy. I ran my tongue over her clit, she moaned loudly. I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue, and then again sucked on it. She continued to moan louder than before. I put two fingers in her dripping wet pussy as I licked and sucked feverishly on her clitoris. It only took a few minutes before I felt her breathing get heavy and she started with a low groan that built to a crescendo and then an explosion. She was gushing juices out of her pussy into my mouth and onto my hand. Her muscles convulsed, her body shook, and her groans turned to screams. As her orgasm subsided, Ellen sank down into the bed and I took the back of my hand and wiped it across my mouth.

exjock
exjock
58 Followers