The Fifth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was to remind Belle of this that she sought her out later that afternoon. It was not that Belle needed reminding. She had been fearfully ruminating about it almost constantly since her Lady had first mentioned her plans earlier in the week, and Deanna knew and relished this and enjoyed observing her maid's inner turmoil. She found her dusting and polishing the furniture in the living room.

"You'll need to finish up your chores earlier today Belle, so you can get ready." she said as she came up unnoticed behind her. "I want to leave no later than six."

Belle spun around upon hearing her Lady's voice and quickly curtsied. She was smartly dressed in her French maid's uniform, blue blouse with a white smock, blue skirt reaching just below her knees, her shapely legs evident down to her comfortable working flats. And atop her head, a white bonnet.

"I will be ready, My Lady."

"I know you will." the Lady smiled knowingly. "Dress casually. The place we're going to tonight is nice but not formal." she further instructed.

"As you say, My Lady."

"Yes. As I say." Deanna's smile grew even broader. "I'm really looking forward to this, Belle. It's going to be a lot of fun. A real Girls' Night Out."

Belle could only nod with the thumping of her heart.

12