The Fifth Day: Laying the Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes.”

“Open your legs” I said matter-of-factly “and show me your cunt.”

“What!” she said, wide-eyed “Here---now! You must be kidding. Clamping her legs even tighter together.

“Its okay to show a stranger your delights, but not your hubby?”

She seemed to realize the absurdity of it and with eyes darting from one to the other she slowly opened her legs.

“Wider Sally.” She was committed now and gradually a very swollen wet gash was slowly exposed.

“Your cunt looks as though it’s been really busy!” I said, expecting a reaction, then as an afterthought. “Do me a favour Sally, and let me see your clit, I’ve never seen you do that?” A pink flush began to spread across her neck and face. I wasn’t sure whether it was embarrassment or sexual arousal. Again I waited for her protest but none came. Looking down at herself she placed the forefingers of both hands to the top of her gash and eased them upwards, her glistening clit, looking like a periwinkle emerging from its shell, curled out. Her fingers began a slow, sliding action gently back and forth. I watched as she applied pressure with her fingers and the pink little organ stiffened and stood out at least an inch long,

“I didn’t ask you to play with it Sally? You can’t help yourself can you? You enjoy being directed. Do you think I’m proving my point?” I queried.

“Mmmmm, I don’t think you’re proving anything?”

“I haven’t finished yet honey?” I turned towards our ‘host’. “You have been in an enviable position over the past few days, being allowed to manipulate my wife. How would you feel to be manipulated yourself?”

Both looked questioningly at me. I turned to Sally who still sat wide open with her little soldier standing at attention.

“I don’t want the spectre of the last few days to haunt us Sally. I want to ‘lay the ghost’. Up until now it’s been you and him. I have been excluded, making you a pair. ‘We’ are a pair. He is just something you used---- so we are going to use him again?” I glanced at him as he stood quietly, looking uncertain I thought and mildly amused.

“I’m doing the directing now----you okay with that?” with a puzzled look on his face he shrugged his shoulders.

“Suits me fine----lead on.”

“What are you doing Peter?”

“Laying the ghost sweetheart----just laying the ghost.” Then turning to him.

“Would you like to remove your underpants?”

He slipped out of them without hesitation. His cock hung there, semi-erect. A stranger looking monstrosity I have never seen. The pictures and Sally’s description didn’t do it justice. It was really very thick at the base, then about three inches from the head it tapered in quickly, crowned with a truly awesome knob that wouldn’t have looked out of place on a horse. He saw me looking.

“You must get some odd reactions to that?” I said.

“Oh I do, believe me. Trouble is, a lot of women can’t get past ‘El Toro’” he said, pointing to his knob.

Christ! I thought. He’s got a pet name for the bloody thing.

Then he added with a smirk. “Sally wasn’t one of them.”

“I only have your word for that?” I said.

“I took pictures----you must have seen them?”

“Oh I’ve seen them----but cameras can lie.”

Sally, who had sat quietly listening to the exchange, spoke up.

“Peter! You can’t mean---surely, you can’t want---no!!!

“I want to ‘see’ it Sally, to be part of it----this is ‘us’ using ‘him’.

I know now how horny you are. You’ll let him fuck you and I’ll watch. Now open wide honey, and lift up for him.”

She was every bit as horny as I thought. Looking directly into my eyes she raised herself up to him presenting her cunt wide and wet. He took no bidding. He was on his knees between her legs and nudging at her pouting hole with the massive head of his penis. It looked an impossible task but he edged forward and pressed against the swollen crimson gash.

“You sure Peter?” she groaned. Gazing at me through lust-filled eyes. I smiled at her.

“I couldn’t stop you now if I wanted----could I? Looks like you’re fucked honey!”

I was answered by a long drawn-out groan as I bent and kissed her. I looked down to see the head swallowed by her cunt as she lifted herself up further to meet it. I saw it thickly force its way into her hole.

Then, in unison, they both started ‘The dance of Pan’ she raising and failing, he, his arse bobbing in rhythm to her thrusting. Soon, too soon, her legs began to tremble. She was going to cum.

“Stop!” I said. “Pull out!”

No argument, no protest, nothing. He just withdrew his cock, the huge crown slurping from her, covered in foam generated by their coupling and dribbling from her cunt.

“Oh! Put it in!” she pleaded. “Please put it in.”

I looked between her legs at the liver-red engorged opening that was mouthing its own plea, visibly contracting in spasms, vainly searching for something, anything to fill its aching void. In seconds I was naked. I tapped him on the shoulder. “My turn I think?”

He didn’t argue. He stood up, his cock a cudgel brandished in front of him. I eased down between her legs and suckled on her burning clit like a baby at a nipple.

Almost immediately her thighs slapped around my head and I could barely here her familiar “Oh!---oh!---oh!” signalling her climax.

It gushed from her, soaking my chin and throat and chest in warm squirts. Open mouthed I lowered myself to the spewing vagina and tasted for the first time her salty sweet nectar. As her climax ebbed her legs opened. I raised myself from her and positioned my cock, rampant, at her cunt hole and pushed. Up I went into her scalding insides. I looked into her eyes, heavy with orgasmic lust. “I love you” I whispered and felt her cunt grip my cock in acknowledgement. “Suck my tongue?” I said and slid my tongue into her mouth. She ran her tongue around mine then drew it deeply into her, her head bobbing back and forth as if it were a cock. I began to move into her, slowly at first then quickening. It was too much for me. I couldn’t hold out much longer. I pulled back from her mouth to give myself more leverage for the home run. It was only then I noticed she had his penis in her hand and was wanking him off. He was on his knees on the seat as she pummelled his weird tool. I fucked her with a vengeance. I noticed as she wanked him he was edging closer and closer towards her head. Again our eyes locked, then, opening her mouth wide, without breaking her gaze with mine she sucked in the enormous knob.

Her bobbing action began again, her eyes never leaving mine.

“I’m going to cum!” he gasped.

Still looking at me her head kept on bobbing, never breaking the rhythm. I stopped fucking and watched, fascinated. His stomach drew in, he moaned deeply, his buttocks gripped and released, gripped and released, again and again.

Sally’s eyes still locked on mine as her head bobbed ceaselessly, her throat swallowing. A single globule of gelatinous whiteness at the corner of her mouth, the only visible evidence that her stomach was receiving the contents of his balls.

That did it for me. Two pushes right up into her belly and I exploded.

We lay there panting, my head between her breasts. It was Sally who spoke first.

“Has the ghost been laid then?”

“I think so, do you?”

She kissed me. “I hope so, I truly, truly hope so.”

Strangely, not one of us showed any signs of embarrassment or awkwardness, as if, what we had done, was the most natural thing in the world. He offered us a drink, and then unhurried we all showered and dressed.

As we were about to leave Sally turned and spoke to him.

“You do realize I just used you, don’t you?”

“I think we used each other.” He grinned.

“—And I have no desire to ever see you again.”

“I didn’t think so.” He smiled. “I can tell you now Sally, that it was obvious to me from day one, how you felt about your husband.

In the days I have known you, you never once even asked my name. I was under no illusions about you and I. You offered me an opportunity no man in his right mind could or would resist, so what was a body to do?” he shrugged his shoulders. “I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. Good luck!” he added.

With his uncomplicated assessment of it, it seemed he wasn’t such a villain after all, just a randy opportunist with a weird prick.

We stepped from the van into the night and headed towards our MPV. I took Sally’s arm and guided her to the rear of the vehicle.

“What are you up to now?” she said. “Surely you can’t still be horny?”

“You never came when I was in you,” I said “ I want you to cum for me now!”

“What! Now---I can’t Peter. I can’t just cum to order like that. I’m shagged out!”

“Lift your dress up at the front and tuck it under your waistband. I want to see if I can do to you what he did?”

“There are still cars on the park, there must still be people about.” She said, peering about her.

“Sally, I know this is what gets you off. It turns you on like a tap, till you can’t help yourself.”

“I’ve just had a shower Peter.” She said, already furtively looking around and lifting her dress. “I don’t believe this.” She was saying as she exposed her cunt.

There was enough light from the restaurant to make out the triangle of her bush, contrasted against the whiteness of her belly.

“Let me feel how wet you are.” I said my fingers parting the tacky lips of her labia. “This is crazy!” she said I slid two fingers into the damp heat and began working them.

“Is this how he brought you off?”

“No, he stood behind me.”

“Like this?” I asked as I lifted her dress at the back. “Then what?”

“He pushed his thumb into me.” She said opening her legs.

“Then what did he do?”

“He fucked me with it.”

“Like this?” I asked as I tucked my thumb between the lips of her pussy and began to wank her.

“No!” she moaned. “Faster.”

“Like this?” I said.

“Faster!” she groaned.

She was lying back on me now, my hand was a blur, I could feel the liquid walls of her cunt gripping and sucking at my thumb. She staggered half squatting, legs apart, closer to the car groaning with me following pounding the slippery gash. My arm began to ache; I couldn’t keep up the action. I began to slow.

“Oh please don’t stop Peter, fuck me with your thumb please, oh please!” she pleaded.

I had slowed markedly now when she pulled away from me. Her dress still tucked into her waistband she did something totally unexpected. Looking down at herself she spread her legs even further then her hand vanished between her thighs. The light was not sufficient enough to see in detail. I could here though. Her breathing became heavy and laboured.

“I thought you said you couldn’t cum again?” No reply, just her heavy breathing. Her movements became frantic, erratic. Her belly thrust forward. She was oblivious to me now. It was just her and her cunt. Her hand was slapping wetly against herself faster and faster accompanied by a long moaning wail. She staggered even closer to the vehicle.

“Ooohhhh Godddddd!” she groaned and whipped her hand away.

It hissed from her body like piss splashing across the rear bumper and down the wheel, then another spurt, then a lesser one. Her hand invaded her cunt again. Pummelling, pounding herself as yet another orgasm expelled from the mouth of her cunt. My cock was in my hand in an instant and my cum was mixing with hers on the car park. I was still finishing milking my prick when she knelt in front of me and sucked.

“A couple of things puzzle me Sally?” I said after we settled down in the car.

“What’s that honey?”

“Well, you said you wanted to emulate the four days I’d had. So if you weren’t considering leaving me for him----why did you have to have the fifth day?”

She laid her head on my shoulder. “It wasn’t for the reason I said Peter. I’m not harbouring any dark illicit thoughts about him. The answer is quite simple really. You work all week so it had to be today, Saturday, to set it all up. The problem was I realized I would be at his mercy again getting fucked and played with. It was just something I had to endure.”

She giggled her bubbling little laugh and squeezed my hand. “What was the other thing?”

“Well,” I said. “The amount of sperm he’s spurted up into your cervix, your ovaries must be floating by now. He’s got a pair of balls on him like a Brahms bull, I’ll be amazed if you haven’t got company.”

“If I have it will be ‘The Immaculate Conception’. That was the one area I had no desire to imitate what you and that woman did. I don’t think we would have survived that Peter----me waddling about with a belly full of another mans child. The child or children I have will be yours---ours. I don’t want it any other way. I love you, you big weirdo.”

We kissed and held each other for a long time. She sat back and studied my face thoughtfully.

“Four years of marriage and we never really knew each other did we?”

“No.” I grinned at her. “I never realized you were so fucking horny.” I kissed her nose. “I love it!” I laughed.

“Me too!” she countered. “Wow! Are we going to have some fun?

I fired up the engine and drove from the park.

“Sally?”

“Uh huh.”

“You did what you did because you loved me ---- right?”

“I suppose.”

“I’m really pleased you didn’t fucking hate me then.”

The car shook with hysterical laughter as we drove up the road ----home.

Somewhere in the distance a village clock chimed out midnight ending ‘The Fifth Day’.

Any correspondence and acknowledgements regarding my story would be most appreciated.

12