The Filthy Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mama-san likes it up the ass, does she?" Bobby hissed through clenched teeth, as he removed his fingers from my oily ass. "Maybe next time. Right now, I want to fill up this prime pussy with hot cum -- your son's hot cum. You like hot cum, don't you, Mom." "Yes, yes, yessss!" I wailed. "Cum in me, make me your whore. Fill me up to overflowing with your wonderful seed. Fuuuuuuck me!"

And boy did he. With a choking cry, Bobby pushed three hard thrusts, deeper than ever, thrusts that practically knocked the wind out of me, then his boiling hot cum exploded like a garden hose out the end of his cock as he pushed it deep in my womb a final time. One spurt, two spurts, three spurts; he just kept cumming and cumming. As he came, he pulled me up to him so he could kiss my ears and squeeze my tits as we came together, telling each other the gibberish that lovers always say in the immediate aftermath of wild, passionate sex.

After the throes of lust subsided, we both collapsed on the lounge, with Bobby lying on top of me. A few minutes later, he stood up on wobbly legs, grabbed the pitcher of mimosas and guzzled down what was left in one big gulp. "Aoooooooooga!" he hollered with the tone of someone who had done something especially significant. He had a right to be proud. He'd just given me, a well-traveled, well-trodden woman, one of, if not the, best fucks of my life; forget that it was my own son who had done it to me. I just lay on the lounge in a daze, as Bobby's cum dribbled out my still-gaping cunt onto the towel.

Bobby walked over to the pool and dove in. I watched his long, lean frame cut through the water, then he stopped by the wall, leaned back and invited me to join him. "It'll cool you off a little bit, and you definitely need cooling off," he said teasingly. "I don't want to cool off too much," I answered as I stepped into the cool, refreshing water. "I've still got plans for you and that wonderful cock of yours." I swam a couple of slow laps, then swam over to where my son was lounging with his head thrown back on the lip of the pool. I came over, pressed my body to his and we kissed, a little more sedately this time, but still with passion. I stepped past him to climb up the ladder out of the pool, but as I reached the second step, Bobby swam under me, grabbed me by the waist and pulled my bald pussy right onto his face. He licked and kissed my cunt vigorously, then rolled his tongue around my swollen clit. I just stood there on the ladder, half in and half out of the pool, grinding myself onto his mouth as another orgasm built. Bobby then alternated between my drooling pussy and asshole. He made a spear of his tongue and penetrated my anal ring, licking my innards, then pulled back to tongue my clit again. I was on fire, and I rolled my hips around in an undulating manner to make sure he hit every little spot with his lips and tongue.

Finally, with a rush that started in my clit and burst rapidly up my spine, I came in heaving moans, drenching Bobby's mouth and nose, and smearing my juice over his face. As I subsided, I glanced down at Bobby's cock and saw that he was rock hard again. Pulling him up out of the pool, I practically dragged him to the lounge, not even bothering to dry off. He lay down on his back, with his big fat cock pointed skyward, and I crawled in between his legs. Grasping his cock, I rubbed the head, with its copious supply of pre-cum, all over my face, then opened my mouth and inhaled his cock. I was determined to get it all in my mouth. I came pretty close before I felt the head of his dick begin to lodge in my windpipe and threaten to choke me. I pulled back and began to suck that beautiful monster with a steady bobbing motion. I did this for several minutes, until I thought he was about to cum, then I pulled my mouth away, straddled his hips, then bracing myself with my hands on his shoulders, I sank my dripping pussy onto his cock in one swift motion.

I gasped as he speared deep into me from below. For a few long seconds, Bobby held my hips still on his cock, which was imbedded to the hilt in my steaming cunt, while he fought the urge to cum right then. Neither of us wanted that to happen. I had plans for this fuck. I wanted it in my ass. I wanted him to fill all of my holes with his creamy hot cum. I wanted this man – my son – to take me in every way possible. If I had thought that finally consummating this act once would ease the desire for my son, I was wrong. This was the start of a whole new phase in both of our lives, a radical change of direction. This wasn't going to be a one-time deal, but rather the start of an intense, maybe dangerous, relationship. I wanted him to never stop fucking me and I told him so.

With a growl, Bobby began working my hips up and down on his dick with his big, strong hands. Funny how that worked, I thought hazily, that you could indeed tell the size of a man's dick by the size of his hands (or feet). Bobby had big hands, and he cupped my ass with them as he worked me up and down on his skewering spear. I was on my knees facing my son, my beautiful child, and his face was contorted in lust -- lust for me, his mother. Just the thought pushed me closer to a mind-blowing orgasm. Reaching further behind me, Bobby again ran his fingers over my asshole, which had been getting wet from the juices leaking from my pussy, thanks to the great fucking ride he was giving me. He quickly began rubbing and penetrating my anus with the first two fingers of each hand, opening up my butt almost like pulling apart an orange. Soon he was pumping two fingers several inches in my ass, or running his fingers around the rim to open me up. The more he did it, the hotter I got, until I couldn't stand any more. "Fuck my ass, Bobby. Please fill me with your wonderful cock," I moaned.

Pulling my cunt off his cock was a hard thing, but I knew the pleasure to come was worth it. My pussy made a wet sucking sound as his cock vacated my cunt. Swiveling around so my back was to him, I took the tanning oil and poured some down the crack of my ass for extra lubrication. I leaned over, bracing myself on his legs, so my asshole was open to his view, then I took my right hand and slowly rubbed the oil all over and in my ass, opening the hole for him to see where his cock was about enter. "I'll bet you didn't know that Mom was a dirty, old slut, did you?" I said in a panting voice. Then I pulled my feet under me onto the lounge, on either side of his hips, so I was squatting right over his big, angry, purple dick. I eased myself down until the head of his cock was at my back entrance, then I slowly began to impale myself his cock. Even with all of the stimulation and lubrication, there was still that sharp initial pain as he slowly entered my rectum, but it quickly evolved into the pleasurable feeling of being completely filled. As he filled me deeper, I squeezed my eyes shut and began to pant like a dog. When I finally got him all the way in, it felt like a liquid fence pole was up my ass. I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Then, as one of my fingers found my obscenely swollen clit, I let out a roar as one of the most intense orgasms of my life consumed me, and I began to ride Bobby's monster like a demented cowgirl at the Texas State Fair. I cursed, I moaned, I groaned as I worked myself on this magnificent meat.

Bobby finally got me under control enough to slow my pace into a slow trot as he humped up with his powerful hips, driving his cock even deeper into my ass. He wasn't quite the longest cock I'd had back there; I'd had a couple that had gotten a little deeper. But neither of them had been as fat as Bobby, they had both been black and they had each gotten me on two separate occasions near the end of long orgies, when I all loose and open from having been fucked back there a number of times before that night. "God, Mom, I can't believe you took the whole thing," Bobby gasped. "No one's ever done that before. Oh, Mom, you are so hot." I was beyond speech, but just moaned my approval. Grasping my titties hard as they jiggled on my chest, I pinched my nipples for added stimulation. Up and down, up and down, up and down I rode my ass on his cock as the hot sun beat down on us and sweat poured off our oily bodies.

Suddenly, Bobby gripped my hips and began forcing me down on his cock faster and harder. I just grunted and spewed obscene gibberish as I roared to still another explosive orgasm, my fingers a blur on my clit and all around my pussy. With a cry, Bobby hurled himself up once more and exploded like a Roman candle in my ass. I gave a long squeal then momentarily blacked out from the sensations of a tremendous orgasm triggered by the hot jets of cum spewing into my ass. He shot so much cum that it oozed out from around his cock, over his balls and onto the towel. Bobby kept squeezing little droplets of cum up my ass for long minutes as I fell back onto his chest, heaving and moaning. After awhile, his cock shriveled to where it fell out of my ass with a popping sound, and I immediately felt a gush of cum flow out of my distended asshole. Pulling myself up, I leaned to show him his handiwork – my gaping asshole with his cum drooling out the hole and down the backs of my legs. Then I collapsed on my handsome son's muscular chest, and he enveloped me in a loving embrace. We held each other for a long time before heading inside for a shower and a well-deserved nap.

Needless to say, Bobby and I spent the rest of the summer fucking each other's brains out, and you won't believe the things we got up to before I put him on the plane in August to leave for college. Maybe I'll tell you about them some other time.

12