The Final Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jan?" I said in a soft voice, "Would you please sit up. Bob and Karla are here."

Maybe she thought my soft voice indicated I'd forgiven her and wanted a reconciliation, but when she looked up with the beginnings of a smile on her face, I smirked at her and served the notice of the divorce filing to her as well as a .

"Here you go you slut bitch. Have fun with the rest of your life without your marriage or your kids. I'm giving you one hour to pack what you need and get out. Any further communication with me will be through my lawyer."

"Oh god Jim!" Karla cried. "Haven't you done enough today?"

"You're probably right Karla. I'll wait until Monday when I contact the library board and let them know what two of their employees have been doing. I'm sure they might have something to say to them. I also plan to file suit against her boy friend."

Jan let out a wail of grief and put her head back down on the bed, still clutching the papers I'd served on her. "Oh, god. I'm so sorry, so sorry!"

"You've only got fifty-five minutes left Jan. You'd better get packing. Anything you can't carry now can wait until a final property settlement." I turned and left for downstairs with my brother- in-law, Bob, following me.

"I know you're mad Jim, but aren't you a little hard on Jan?" Bob asked as we sat in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"She has been humiliating and cuckolding me too many times. I think that's what she gets off on; my humiliation. How humiliating is it to me to have my wife deliberately get herself pregnant by another man? How humiliating is it to me to eat her lover's semen out of her cunt. No, I don't think I'm being too hard on her. She had absolutely no respect for me and she's getting the humiliation and punishment back she deserves. The sooner she's out of my life, the sooner I can get on with my life. I've wasted enough time with that woman."

"OK, I guess you've got a strong case. I'm going to be listening to Karla a long time on this one."

"I'm sorry about that. You've been fortunate that Karla got over her first affair."

"Yes, we've had a pretty good marriage since then. What about Ryan and Sean? Your kids are going to be affected by this. Have you thought about talking with them?"

"They're up in their room. As soon as Jan leaves I'm going up to talk with them."

"Well, good luck Jim. Karla will never let me talk with you again, so I wish you luck." and we shook hands.

About this time Karla and Jan were coming down the stairs and headed out the door without looking in my direction. Jan had her head down, still sobbing. Before going out the door, Karla turned and spoke. "Bob, would you please get the bags up in the bedroom, please."

Bob turned and headed for the stairs. "I'll give you a hand." I told him.

After they were gone I went back upstairs to do the hardest thing I'd ever had to do. Tell my sons about their mother and our marriage. I hoped they would be understanding and forgiving.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12