The Finer Points of Sheila Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was grinding her clit against me as best she could, working for her second orgasm before I blew. She kept her eyes fixed on me, intense and so deeply set ablaze with affection for me that it took my breath away. Her downward thrusts were not becoming hard and specific, her own method of bringing herself to climax. It seemed as if all our experience together, all our time and the love we shared for each other was being culminated in this single sexual act. Sheila never let her eyes leave mine.

"I'm going to cum," she hissed.

"Do it baby," I moaned.

"I love you so much," she managed, dangerously close to her climax.

A few seconds later, her pussy spasmed wildly and she came down hard on me. She cried out in a single lusty scream, head thrown back and body tensed as she came. Warm fluid leaked onto my thighs and balls. Despite the overwhelming sensations sparking through her body, she kept humping me, not breaking our rhythm. Sheila quickly snapped her head back to face me and smiled.

"Cum for me," she growled in between her moans, "Cum for me."

The pictures frames on the wall behind the couch fell off and shattered as we became violent in our thrusting. I did my best to keep myself inside her as she vigorously fucked me. It was building to point to where I could no longer control it. With a yell I came and blew my wad inside her. My body tensed and I slammed her ass down on me, every muscle frozen as my cock pumped out cum. She leaned forward and kissed me frantically.

We rolled over, my cock still throbbing inside her. She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed.

"Yes baby yes," she whispered.

"My god," I said, still reeling from the orgasm.

"Your parents are going to kill us," she cautioned.

"One thing at a time," I huffed. "One thing at a time."

... to be concluded...