The Fireman and his Wife

Story Info
John and Pam have a new experience at a party.
4.8k words
4.41
132.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a Fireman in a large city now for eight years. I love my job and it keeps me in great shape. I am six feet tall and weigh one hundred and eighty pounds. Most women including my wife thank goodness think I look pretty good. I have been selected for the past four years to appear as "Mr. June" in the city's annual calendar that helps charities in our area. My name is John.

My wife, Pam is what some would consider a "Trophy Wife" she is four years younger than I am and is a drop-dead gorgeous brunette. She stands five foot ten inches tall. She has a thirty-six DD, twenty-five, thirty-four inch frame that just absolutely drives me wild as well as every man who lays eyes on her.

Pam loves to fuck. She jumps me every chance she gets. We love to read erotic stories together. Sometimes she will read and I will lick her nipples, finger her pussy or even lick and suck on her pussy while she reads.

Sometimes I read and she in turn plays with me stroking my hard cock, licking and caressing my body or sucking on my cock.

We always have a great time and the game is to try to make it through the story before we actually drop it and fuck until we are both wore out. It builds anticipation while reading the story and makes the sex even better and more intense.

The stories that always get us the hottest are the exhibitionist wife stories. Stories where the wife likes to show off in public and reveal herself to other men by dressing sexily or by flashing as if in an accidental way.

These stories at times also lead to the wife fucking another man or the couple swapping with another couple.

Although these stories get us red hot for sex we have never talked about or considered swapping with another couple.

Pam does on occasion dress scantily but tastefully when we go out for dinner, parties or sometimes just shopping. It always fires us both up from the looks of appreciation she gets from other men and when we get home, we fuck like wild animals.

One evening some friends of ours were having a wedding anniversary party at one of the local hotels and had invited us to attend.

We had decided to attend and since it was a dress up occasion Pam decided to put on one of her sexy dresses.

It was the afternoon of the party and I was dressed and as usual waiting for my lovely bride to finish her preparations and head to the party. It was a dinner event so we had to be there at six and it was already five fifteen with a thirty-minute drive to the hotel.

I knew from experience not to rush the process and it was usually worth it when she came out ready to go.

I sat watching sports on TV and at five twenty, she walked into the den.

I turned to look at her and as usual, I was not disappointed with what I saw.

I noticed first the smile on her face with those bright white teeth shining. She must be feeling good about the finished product. She was having a very good hair day, as her long curly locks were perfect. Her make-up looked fantastic.

The little black dress she was wearing was clinging to every curve of her body. The top of the dress did not have straps, but was simply held in place from the elastic and her large breasts. I did immediately also notice that she was not wearing a bra as her nipples were erect and hard, poking through the fabric. This dress left little to the imagination with an ample amount of cleavage being revealed.

The dressed stopped at about mid-thigh to maybe an inch or two higher leaving most of her long, sexy tanned legs exposed. Her legs seemed to last forever as my eyes traveled to her feet. She was wearing a pair of black strapless pumps with very high heels. The shoes if possible made her legs even sexier.

"WOW!" Was all I could get out but apparently that was enough as she grinned even bigger and did a little pirouette for me to see the complete package.

From the lack of a panty line, she either was wearing a g-string or was without panties. Being without panties was not unusual when she was in the sexy dress mode.

I knew from looking at her that more than likely the only clothing she had on was the shoes and the very small, very clingy sexy dress.

"You are going to turn heads tonight." I said.

"You are just bias."

"You know you look hot from the grin on your face when you came out here, so you don't fool me." I replied.

"Are you ready to go? We will be late if we don't leave now. Unless you are planning on arriving fashionably late and let everyone admire my hot wife." I said grinning at her.

"Hush you naughty man and let's go." She replied turning slightly red.

I opened the car door for her and she climbed in.

"That answered the only question I had left." I said.

"Get in. You are so terribly rude." She grinned at me.

I walked around the car with my cock getting hard. When she got in the car, I could see that her clean-shaven pussy was completely uncovered.

All the way to the hotel, I could not keep my hands off her legs. They looked so fabulous stretched out beneath her dress that was even shorter now.

We got to the hotel and let the valet park the car. One of the valets opened Pam's door. I watched him as he closely watched my wife get out of the car.

Not a single emotion escaped him while he watched but I knew there was no way Pam could get out of the car without revealing her smooth little pussy to him.

I walked around and took Pam's hand and we walked into the hotel. Just inside the door was a sign pointing in the direction of the party.

We walked down the hallway toward the sound of laughter.

We stepped through the door of the ballroom and immediately Sue saw us.

"I thought you guys were not going to make it." Sue said beaming with a huge smile as she hugged Pam and then me.

Jim and Sue had been friends of ours for many years. We had all gone to college together and had stayed close.

Jim then saw us and came over.

"How are you guys?" he asked as we shook hands and then he hugged Pam.

"We are doing great." I replied.

He then stood back from Pam and said, "John, Pam is doing much better than you. You are one lucky SOB my friend."

Pam blushed and said, "Jim hush but, thank you."

Sue then said, "Come on over I want you guys to meet some friends of ours. I hope you don't mind but I sat you at their table. They flew in just for the party and they don't really know anyone. I thought you guys might hit it off and they would have a good time."

We followed her to a table where she stopped and turned back around, "John and Pam I would like for you to meet Alex and Sara."

Alex and Sara stood up.

I held out my hand to shake his while the girls hugged and then I shook Sara's hand while Pam hugged Alex.

"You guys get to know each other and enjoy your meal. I have to get to our table. See you later." Sue said and then walked away.

We all sat down.

Alex and Sara was a very attractive black couple. Alex looked as if at one point he had been or maybe still was an athlete. His wife Sara reminded me of Vanessa Williams.

"So how is it that you two know Jim and Sue?" Pam asked Sara.

"Jim and Alex worked on a project together in New York." Sara answered.

"So, are you guys from New York?" I asked.

"Yes, we live in the city." Alex replied.

We then had a lengthy conversation over drinks and dinner, about New York, and what it was like to live there.

We all had two or three drinks during dinner and were on the next one as the band started playing.

Alex and Sara got up to dance.

Naturally, Pam looked at me. I don't like to dance that much and really need to have more drinks if I do get up to dance.

Pam stood up and held out her hand, "Please?" She pleaded.

I took her hand and we went to the dance floor.

As we danced to a slow song Pam said, "Alex and Sara are nice. I really like them."

"They seem like very nice people." I replied.

Alex and Sara were dancing just away from us but they were both very good dancers.

Then the band changed gears and went into a classic rock song that Alex and Sara really started getting into. They were holding each other and rubbing against each other. It reminded me of a scene from "Dirty Dancing".

"To bad you can't dance like that." Pam said to me.

"White men can't jump and they can't dance like that unless they are Patrick Swayze." I replied.

The song ended and Pam and I went back to our table. Alex and Sara also sat down.

"Wow, you guys are amazing dancers." Pam said.

"Thank you. We really enjoy dancing." Sara replied.

"I can't get John to dance much and for sure not like that." Pam said.

The waitress brought another round.

Another rock song came on.

"Alex, take Pam out and dance with her." Sara said.

Alex stood up and held out his hand to my wife.

"John, you don't mind if I dance with your wife do you?" He asked.

"No not at all be my guest." I replied.

Pam jumped up and away they went.

Once hitting the dance floor Alex immediately began the sexy dance moves. His hand was on Pam's back, her sides and then on her ass. I knew he could tell she was not wearing panties or at least knew she was wearing a thong or g-string from having no panty line. Pam in turn was rubbing her big tits against Alex and had her hand on his thighs and ass.

She then pulled up her already short skirt and squatted in front of Alex moving to the music eye level with his crotch.

I looked across the room opposite of Pam to see if anyone was watching because I knew she did not have on underwear and that if anyone was watching they would be able to see her pussy.

It so happened that there was one guy paying attention to her. From the look on his face, he was getting an eyeful.

Pam spun around and began rubbing her ass against Alex's crotch and he in turn was rubbing against her. It looked like they were fucking with their clothes on.

I finished my drink and got the waitress to bring another round.

The song ended and Alex and Pam started for the table when the next song began. It was one of Pam's favorites so they turned and began dancing again.

"Come on John and dance with me. I love this song." Sara said standing up.

I stood and took her hand and we walked onto the floor.

Sara held me close and began rubbing her tight body and full tits against me. I did my best to reciprocate by dancing as she was leading.

It was obvious at this point that we had all had too much to drink. If I had not then I would not have been dancing like this.

Sara turned around and began rubbing her ass against my groin. My cock immediately began to harden with just the thought of fucking this brown vixen.

I looked over at my wife dancing with Alex. They were grinding together and he had his hand fully on her ass.

Sara turned back around and I decided to show my wife two could play at this game. I pulled her to me by wrapping my arm around her and placing it on her ass. Her ass was tight and firm. I could also not feel the ridges of a panty line on her. Her full tits were unrestrained as was Pam's and they were bounding up and down inside her dress.

The song ended and we all went back to the table.

We finished our drinks and ordered another one.

Pam then spoke, "Wow this is fun. I love cutting loose and dancing like that. John, you surprised me. You were a dancing fool out there."

"Enough liquor and I become a dancing fool." I slightly slurred a response.

That got a laugh from all of them.

Jim and Sue came over to our table.

"How are you guys getting along? Sue asked.

"We are having great fun." Sara replied.

"Great! Glad you guys hit it off." She said and then continued. "We have got to go. We are catching the red-eye out tonight to Cancun for our Anniversary and just wanted to say thank you for coming and stay and party as long as you want. The band is playing for another hour at least."

Pam and Sara both stood up and hugged both of them. Alex and I in turn stood to hug Sue and shake Jim's hand.

"You guys have fun in Cancun and call me when you get back." Pam said.

We ordered another round and the band busted out with apparently an all time favorite of all of ours.

Alex grabbed Pam and Sara and I hit the floor.

The dancing was getting wilder and more seductive as the drinks continued to flow.

I looked at Alex and my wife as he was grinding his cock into her ass. His arm wrapped around her and his hand was cradling her breast as they moved to the music.

We had a couple of more drinks and the band announced last song.

It was a slow tune so this time Alex grabbed Sara and I went with my wife to the floor. I could barely walk at this point.

The song ended and we walked back to the table.

Alex then said, "John you guys don't need to be driving home with the amount of liquor we have consumed. We have a room upstairs why don't you guys come up and sober up some before you head home."

"Probably a good idea." I slurred.

Pam and I followed Alex and Sara to their room.

Once in the door I found my way to the couch and collapsed on it. Pam collapsed on the big king sized bed while Sara sat down next to me.

Alex sat on the bed next to my wife.

I remember Sara putting her hand on my thigh and then I must have passed out or nodded off for a moment.

I woke up slightly, and was looking down at my crotch. Sara's long slender hand was wrapped around my soft cock kneading it and stroking it.

I looked at her with a quizzical look on my face and she smiled then leaned in to kiss me. I kissed her back still in a fog.

Now realizing what she was doing, my cock began to get hard and she dropped her head to my lap and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I then thought, "Where is my wife?"

I looked around the room and saw Alex over her on the bed. He had the top of her dress pulled down and was sucking on one of her nipples. I assumed she was out of it but then I heard her moan.

Sara continued to suck on my cock as I watched Alex move down my wife's body. He pulled her dress up from the hem and Pam raised her hips off the bed so he could. He then placed his face between her legs and began licking and sucking on her pussy.

Sara pulled off my now raging hard cock and stood in front of me as she let her silky dress slide off her shoulders and to the floor.

I looked at her. She was gorgeous. Her full tits stood up plump and perky with dark brown areola and hard pink nipples. Her pussy was shaved smooth and had big puffy lips. I had never been with a black woman before.

She then straddled my lap and sat there with her beautiful tits in my face. In my drunken state and hard cock, I leaned forward and sucked one of her brown nipples into my mouth.

I sucked on her tits for a moment when she reached between her legs, grabbed my cock and guided into her pussy.

She was wet and warm and completely enveloped me in her warmth.

I looked over at my wife on the bed as Alex stood by the bed and pulled his clothes off. He pulled his pants down to reveal the largest cock I had ever seen in my life. He was not even erect yet and the head of his cock reached half way down his thigh.

He crawled onto the bed and I saw Pam look over at me, watching as Sara rode up and down on my cock.

Pam sat up and pulled her dress off over her head. She then grabbed the big black cock with both hands. She lifted it to her mouth and tried sucking the head of it into her mouth.

She had both hands wrapped around it. Both of them were stroking it as she sucked on the head.

Alex then was hard and I swear he must have been twelve inches long and so big around that my wife's hands could not wrap around his shaft.

She was doing her best when Alex moved back from her still on his knees. Pam laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

I looked back briefly at Sara riding up and down on my average sized cock and wondered if she even felt anything. Her tits were bounding up and down.

I looked back as Alex grabbed his cock and guided it to my wife's pussy.

I knew exactly when he penetrated her. Pam moaned loudly as the head of his cock slipped between her lips.

Alex was braced above her as if he were doing pushups and slowly working his cock deeper into my wife.

Pam spread her legs further apart attempting to accommodate the monster that was invading her.

"OOOOOOOO FUCK!" She groaned loudly as Alex pushed deeper.

I was mesmerized watching Alex's black cock and his body in contrast to Pam's tanned but in comparison pale skin.

"OOOOOOO MY GAWD!" Pam screamed as Alex leaned even more into her.

Pam then wrapped her legs around Alex's waist and he began to fuck her with his cock. I could see that only two thirds of his cock was in her.

Sara then leaned into me smothering me with her tits. I had been watching and ignoring the black beauty fucking me. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and Sara moaned.

Sara then crawled off my lap and went to the bed. She leaned over it with her hands on it and flashed her dark brown pussy in my direction. I stood and wobbled as I kicked off my shoes and then my pants. I staggered over to her. The pink inside of her pussy was like a beacon. I grabbed my cock and guided it into her.

I looked over her back and saw Alex's big cock covered with my wife's juices sliding in and out of her. Pam was grabbing at the sheets and spurring him on to go deeper into her.

He could apparently only get two thirds of his cock into her as he continued to fuck her.

Pam was moaning and groaning. Her head was rolling from side to side as I fucked Sara so hard my groin was slapping against her ass. The sound was resonating in the room.

Alex then pulled out of Pam's pussy. Pam was grasping at him not to.

He laid down on the bed right in front of his wife and me.

His cock was lying against his stomach as my wife with lust-filled eyes straddled his body cowgirl style. Her tiny hand wrapped around the big cock and she guided it back to her pussy.

I had a ringside seat this time to watch the big black head split her lips and pop inside her.

"OOOOOO GAWD YESSSSS!" She moaned as she began sitting down on his cock.

I watched as her pussy spread wider and wider trying to swallow the big cock.

"OOOOOO FUCK!" She moaned again as she took more and more of it inside her. Her pussy lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft.

I kept pounding into Sara watching this. Sara was also watching her husband's cock enter my wife's pussy.

"FUUUUCK!" I groaned as my cum raced up the shaft of my cock and exploded inside Sara's pussy.

I leaned against her ass as I shot load after load.

When I had finished I pulled out of her pussy.

By this time, Pam had nearly two thirds of Alex's cock in her pussy. She leaned back with her hands on the bed.

With Pam leaning back, it fully exposed Alex's cock and how wide her pussy was stretched to take it inside her. Her clit was hard and exposed.

Sara leaned forward from her bent over position and began to lick Pam's hard clit.

"OOOOOO MY GAWD! YESSSSSSSSS!" Pam nearly screamed as Sara's tongue made contact with her clit.

I moved so I could get a better view of Sara licking my wife's pussy. She would lick her pussy and then lick the exposed part of her husband's cock. She then sucked on Alex's now tight balls.

I stood there wobbling from the alcohol stroking my cock while watching the erotic scene playing out before me.

Sara then locked down on Pam's clit and sucked it in her mouth.

"OOOOO FUCK!" Pam yelled again as her body began to tremble.

Sara just kept on sucking her clit when Pam's body began to shake.

"OOOO MY GAWD I'm CUMMMMMING!" Pam yelled out.

My cock was once again rock hard.

Alex groaned and grabbed hold of my wife's hips and I could see his cum oozing out from around his shaft and my wife's pussy.

Sara kept sucking my wife's clit until she screamed and shook with another orgasm.

12