The Firemen's Ball

Story Info
Wife gets some firehose from hubby's friends.
13.5k words
4.38
193.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,376 Followers

Hi, my name is Jane and I would like to share my story with all of you readers. At the age of thirty-three I have managed to keep my High School shape, or maybe even a little better as I've gotten older. I'm 5"6", at 106lbs. My numbers are 34"-23"-33 «", which is very hard to keep. And no short jokes please, oh and my cup size is C. Sorry I'm not a blonde, I have light brown hair that's down to my shoulders. I got Married to Harry at the ripe old age of twenty-two. Harry was twenty-three and had just gotten out of the Navy. We have a nice little house in our small hometown little town. Harry works for a local steel mill, and also is a Volunteer Fireman in his off time. I'm just a lazy housewife. But that is a full time job, keeping a house a home.

Harry was only my second lover when we got married. I had lived with my High School sweetheart Joey up too about a year before I met Harry. I met Harry at this dance club I was hanging out in at the time. We danced, talked, laughed and had a good time together. We started dating and about a month later we made love the first time in the back seat of his car. We were both so horny at the time; we both came way to fast. Harry shot his cum all over my belly before he even got it in me. He was still hard after he came, so he slipped it in me. I came as soon as he entered me. I told him that I wasn't on the pill and he couldn't cum in me. He told me that he wouldn't. We got down to some hard hot fucking in that car. I came again, and me cumming set Harry off. He pushed deep inside me, then moaned and pulled out of me. He pumped a second stream of sperm on my belly. We got married about six months after that night.

I don't ever have to go out and buy any sexy under things to wear. Harry is always ordering me things out of Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs. Or if we happen to go out to the big City mall. Harry always drags me into Frederick's and Victoria's. I have some outfits that I couldn't ever wear around our Town. They are way too slutty for anyone's eyes but Harry's. Harry loves me to dress in a garter belt and stockings. If he had his way that's all I would get to wear when we went out, I mean not just that, but under my clothes. And I do wear them a lot for him. I mostly wear them if I have a long dress or skirt on. I'm not one to show off that much. But Harry loves to show me off. Any parties that we go to, I'm always dressed to the max. I can feel all the guys eyeing me up and down. Once we get home this makes Harry hot as hell. He loves guys checking me out and wishing they could have me. He'll even ask me as we're making love if I seen this guy or that guy checking me out? I just tell him that I didn't notice it. But really I know most of them were trying to get little looks down my top or up my skirt. Don't get me wrong, I love guys checking me out as much as Harry does. I just don't make as big of a deal about it as he does.

This one time Harry and I took a nine hundred-mile trip down to see his little Brother. We had all our bags packed in the car and was ready to go. Before we left the house Harry asked me if I would be welling to change into something a little sexier for the trip? I looked at him and asked, like what? Harry said, I don't know, just something that I pick out. I laughed and said, why not; thank God we are going out of town. So in the bedroom we went to pick me out an outfit that Harry liked.

I sat on the bed as Harry went through my underwear drawer. He laid out my light blue lace bra, panties and garter belt set. Then he moved to my stocking drawer. Out came a pair of off black stockings. Next Harry went into my closet looking through all my hanging clothes. He came out with this red silk skirt that wasn't real long or to short, about mid-thigh on me. It has short front pleats, which make it kind of flare out, making it look shorter than it is. Next he came out with a black, short sleeve front button up shirt. With all the clothing laid out on the bed, Harry said how's that? I said, this is really what you would like me to wear on this road trip? Giving me a kiss, he said yes I would. And you can pick the shoes you like. I stood up and said ok if it makes you happy. Harry gave me a gentle pat on the ass and said, ok get dressed, we have to get going. I'll check out the house once more and meet you in the car. I dressed in my sexy outfit and made my way out to the car in no time. Harry was looking at the map when I got in. He put the map down and took hold of the hem of my skirt. He raised it up and moaned out loud, shit do you look good. Maybe we should go back in the house for a little bit. As he's rubbing the crotch of my lacey little panties. I pushed his hands away and said, later on tonight at the motel big boy. So he started the car and we got on our way. In a very short time we were on the interstate heading south.

As we were riding along I couldn't keep Harry's hand out from under my skirt. I would push his hand out and tell him to drive. A minute later his hand was right back under my skirt. He was running his fingers over my stocking covered thigh. Then he would play with the garter strap holding my stockings up. Then his fingers would slip between my legs. He was tracing the out line of my pussy through my lace panties. He knew I couldn't take much more of this, as I pushed his hand away again.

Then Harry started begging. He said, come on honey let me make you cum.I could feel your panties getting wet. Don't tell me you don't like it, as his hand went back under my skirt. His fingers went right to my now hard little clit poking through my panties. I just moaned your nuts as I laid my head back into the headrest. Harry said, recline you seat honey, that will make it easier for me. I did as he said and laid my seat back. I opened my legs some to give him more freedom to play with my pussy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his expert fingers playing with my clit. I opened my legs even wider as my hips took on a mind of their own. My hips started work in time with Harry's fingers. He was running his fingers up and down my now very wet panties. Taking time to roll my hard wet clitoris around, right through my panties. Harry then squeezed my clitoris, not hard but just right. I yelled out, OH GOD YES I'M CUMMING, YES HARRY YES, I'M CUMMING. Oh that felt so good as he kept on squeezing it as my orgasm took over my body.

After I started getting my breath back I thanked Harry. He laughed and said, don't move let's see if we can make you cum again. I moaned God I think once was plenty. About that time I felt him pull the wet crotch of my little panties to the side and slip his fingers inside me. Maybe three fingers, I don't know. All I do know is that it felt oh so good. Again I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the great feelings coming out of my pussy. I don't know how Harry could drive and do this? He turned his hand around some how so that his thumb was rubbing my clit as his fingers worked in and out. My own hand cupped my breast as I rubbed my hard nipple through my top and bra. As I was humping my hips up to his hand as I wished that Harry would pull the car over and fuck me hard. His fingers kept working me closer and closer to another orgasm. Harry started finger fucking me faster and faster. I moaned out, OH GOD, FASTER, YES OH YES, DON'T STOP. Harry didn't stop or slow down any. I could hear the wet sucking sounds my pussy started making as his fingers moved in and out of me. All at once my orgasm took over my body. I moaned and pushed my pussy up to Harry's fingers. He slowed down his finger fucking as I yelled out, YES, YES; I'M CUMMING AGAIN. My body was shaking as I rolled my head from side to side. Still yelling out, GOD, I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING.

As I finally got over my second orgasm. It was like I was in a dream world. I opened my eyes and wasn't sure at first what I was looking at. Some older guy was looking down at me. I took me a few seconds to see what was going on. Once my mind got clear as to what was happening I about jumped out of my seat. I quickly pushed Harry's hand away from my pussy and pulled my skirt down. Then I started bitching at him. You see what happened was at sometime Harry had drove up next to this big semi truck. He was finger fucking me as this truck driver watched from high above me. This truck drive had just enjoyed watching me cum, plus seeing the sexy underwear I had on. Harry had by this time drove off and left the truck way behind us. I was mad as hell at him. I asked him what the hell did he think he was doing? He said, I didn't know the guy was watching you. My reply was, bull shit, your driving right next to a big semi, and you don't think the guy is going to be looking? Then Harry hit me from left field. He asked, does it turn you on a little knowing that that guy just seen your pussy? And he seen you cum? I said no it doesn't not at all. It makes me mad that you would do something like that to me. Harry laughed and said, call me sick, but I'm so turned on just knowing some guy seen your pussy. And you cumming right in front of him, oh God I'm so horny. As we drove on I didn't speak to him. He kept trying to get his hand under my skirt again but I would manage to keep it pushed away.

We drove on most of the day. Still not speaking much we stopped for dinner then checked in to this motel Harry had booked. Once in our room Harry took me in his arms and told me he was sorry. It was such a big turn on for him that he couldn't help it. I said it really turns you on for some total stranger to see me the way that guy seen me today? He said, oh yes that has always turned me on. Like the time your top came off on that water slide. Twenty guys saw your tits that day and I loved it. I said you're kidding. I was like in shock as I was looking for my top in that water. All them guys cheering once I did find it as I'm trying to cover myself. You really enjoyed that? Sure Harry replied, you don't remember the fucking you got once we got back home after that? Oh yes I said I do recall you being in great form that night. So that kind of stuff really does get to you doesn't it? Harry shook his head yes as he took my hand and placed it on his hard cock in his pants. We feel into each other's arms and feel on top of the bed kissing. In no time at all Harry was making my little blue lace panties wet again.

Harry had me stripped down to just my garter belt and stockings. He was running his tongue up and down my pussy as his fingers rolled my hard nipples around. He stopped licking me and asked,tell me the truth now. You don't get just a little turned on knowing that some guy seen you cumming today? Or at that pool that day? All them guys seen you, and liked what they seen. That didn't get to you just a little bit? I had to think for a second before I replied to him. The truth is that in fact it had turned me on somewhat. But I wasn't sure how to tell Harry that it had. Even what had happened today was turning me on now as I replayed it in my head. I said, Harry I'm not sure how I fell about it. One side of me keeps telling me that it's sick. Some guy was watching me get finger fucked and have an orgasm right in front of him. Then the other side of me is thinking oh hell you'll never see that guy again. Plus you just made his day. So I don't know what I'm saying. I think that it's a yes, it did turn me on. Harry's reply was, that a girl, as he went back to tonguing my pussy. I had two orgasms then Harry got on top of me and fucked me like a wild man.

After our hour or so of hot sex Harry asked if I would like to go down to the bar for a few drinks? I said sure as I headed for the shower. Harry got in the shower with me and asked if I was willing to do a little showing off at the bar? I said like what kind of showing off? He said like maybe giving some guys a beaver shot? I looked at him and said a what? What the hell are you talking about beaver shot? He said that's a guy thing. If we get a peek under a girl's dress we call it a beaver shot. We both laughed as I said that's a new one on me. I would call that a lucky view. Harry was now rubbing soap over my breast. I kissed him and said, I think maybe I could do the beaver shot thing if you like. He said I like, I like. I said do I have to do the garter belt thing or will thigh-highs be okay? Harry kissed me again and said, I see you have your red garter belt in your bag. That one would be great. I laughed and said ok so a garter belt it is.

As we walked in the bar together my mind was going a hundred miles per hour. I wasn't at all sure how this show off or as Harry called it, giving beaver shots was going to work out. I'm not a fool, I know guys like to sneak little looks up girls skirts. That's be the thing from my school girl days. You're taught to sit a proper way when wearing a skirt or dress. How to bend over as to not give a free show. How to cross your legs and all that good stuff that us girls have to learn. It's just that I have never just sat back and gave guys looks at my goodies under my dress before. It did turn me on thinking about it. And I'm sure you know that Harry was beside himself knowing that I was willing to do this for him.

We took a table right off the dance floor. It was well lit from all the DJ's spotlights. The seat that he gave me left me facing a table with three guys sitting at it. I know this was in Harry's game plan. After a few drinks and dances Harry asked if I had showed them guys anything? I said no, I feel funny doing this. He said, just act like you don't even know they are there and slowly open up your legs. Trust me all things will fall in place. I did as he said, I opened my legs ever so slowly as we talked. Inch by inch I opened them wider. I got my knees about a foot apart and I knew they could all see right down town. I told Harry that I have my legs wide open now. He said don't look right at them but see if they are looking. I let my eyes roll around the room and sure as shit; all three of them had their eyes locked on my legs under the table. Oh my God a warm feeling went all through my body as I told Harry, yep their all checking me out. I hope they don't see the wet spot on my red panties. God this is making me so horny. Harry laughed and said, I told you so. All three of them guys are wishing they could crawl up your leg and lick them wet little panties of yours. I'm going to go to the rest room. I'll take my time and we'll see if they hit on you. I looked at Harry and asked, what do I do if they do? He laughed and just said play it by ear; I'll not be far away. I wont to watch them watching you.

Harry wasn't gone five minutes until one of them guys got up and came over and sat right down next to me. He said Hi my names Jerry, would you like a drink? My reply was sure I'll have one, my name is Jane. Jerry ordered drinks and asked me if my boy friend had left me there? I said oh no, that's my Husband and I'm not sure where he went. Jerry said shit girl friend, if I had a nice looking thing like you, I sure wouldn't leave you sitting alone in a bar. I laughed and said I'm sure he'll be back soon. In the back of my mind I'm thinking he better get back here real fast. Jerry said I sure do like this dress you have on, it looks very nice on you. I thanked him and seen his eyes looking down at my lap. I looked down to see that the hem of my dress had road up over my stocking tops. The lace tops and the garter strap were in plain view for him to look at. He could just see a hint of my bare legs above my stockings. I started to pull my dress down but something told me not to.

Looking at Jerry's lap I could see that he was fully enjoying the little show I was giving him. I could see that his cock was hard and pushing to get out of his pants. I sure never knew that I could turn any guy on like this, and so easily. Jerry didn't hold any punches at all. He said hot damn girl friend you sure have on some sexy socks there. At that point I knew I had to pull my dress down. I just said, oh thank you, as I grabbed the hem and covered up my stocking tops. Jerry said, hell, don't hide it girl friend. Me and my buddies over there were checking out your panties a little bit ago. Looks like you have on some red lace one's right? I said yes that's right. I started looking around the bar for Harry. This was about to get way out of hand. I didn't like sitting there talking to a stranger about the underwear that I have on. Then Jerry said, hey girl friend do you think it would be okay if I was to feel them socks you got on there? Just then Harry sat back down at the table. Harry said, who's your friend. Jerry shook his hand and introduced himself to Harry. Harry then asked me if I was ready to go back to the room. I was quick to say, yes I was. As I was getting up Jerry kind of grabbed and patted the inside of my thigh right at my dress hemline. I jumped and got out of the seat very fast. As Harry and I turned to leave I thanked Jerry for the drink and told him it was nice meeting him. Was I ever happy to get away from him.

We couldn't get back to our room fast enough. Once in the room Harry just about ripped my clothes off. I was so horny from knowing them guys got a good view under my dress. And thinking of what they must be thinking they would like to do to me. Harry told me that the two guys that stayed at the table kept dropping things on the floor. Just so they could get a better look when they bent down to pick them up. If someone had told me that I would enjoy showing off my panties to total strangers, I would have told them that they are nuts. But it's true; it really got to me. My pussy was so wet now I couldn't wait for Harry to give me the fucking that I needed. Harry's cock was sticking out in front of him as he said; I told you that you would like showing off a little. I said it looks like you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now get that hard thing inside me; I need it so bad. Harry's hard cock slipped right in my super wet pussy.

Harry said God, I think them guys made you wetter than you ever have been before. Pumping up to him I moaned out, them guys made me so hot. Did you like them looking at your wives panties? Oh yes Harry moaned, and what really turns me on is the fact that them guys made you so super wet for me. Harry started pumping his cock in me at full speed. I was loving it as I tried to meet his downward pumps. Just as I started moaning that I was cumming. I felt Harry's hard cock explode inside me. That made both of ours orgasms that much better. I down right yelled out, OH GOD YES I'M CUMMING. OH CUM WITH ME, YES, YES CUM WITH ME. We both collapsed next to each other. Harry kissed me and thanked me for playing along today. I kissed him back and said, your welcome, and had I known I would enjoy this so much. I would have done it a long time ago. We both passed out for the night.

The next day as we got on the road again I was more than happy to show off to all the truckers that we passed. My dress for the day was a flowered short sundress. It has a real low cut back, so it was a no bra day. No stockings, just a little pair of white lace see-through bikini panties. I reclined the seat back and acted like I was asleep, as Harry would pass them big trucks real slow. Making sure the drive got a good view of my little dress pulled most of the way over my panties. I know they could see my bush right through my panties. Then Harry talked me into letting one of my breast hang out. Harry and I both were so turned on. I ended up giving Harry a blowjob as we went down the road. I'm still not sure how he kept the car on the road when he came in my mouth. But he did and we kept right on moving south. Harry also fingered me to three orgasms before lunch. One truck driver even seen me as I played with my hard nipple, just as I was cumming from Harry's fingers. We had to stop at two rest stops and get in the back seat and fuck. This was the horniest trip I had ever been on.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,376 Followers