The First Ticks in My Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

"All the way Babe!" said Rocky and began thrusting as Bec curled her fingers around his shaft and felt her lips following his cock when he withdrew.

"This is so much better than I ever thought it could be!" cried Bec. "You wait Ellie, you'll love it!"

"You wanna try next Elle?" said Rocky.

"Not today thanks Rocky." I said like I was refusing a Coke. "I want to be ready and be on the pill when I do it!"

"OK, just get yourself off again watching us then!" was Rocky's cheeky retort!

"Oh Roc . . . I'm nearly there . . . I'm gonna cum with your beautiful cock in me . . . Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh!"

"Cuming too . . . Bec, so good . . ."

They were almost a blur as they slammed together. My fingers were also a blur on my clit as I watched this unbelievable scene right next to me.

"Oooohhhhh" wailed Bec. "Oh Roc, that feels so good! I can feel you shooting in me!"

Rocky gave another long thrust and arched up. I could see the stem of his cock where it mashed into Bec's pussy lips and he couldn't have been any deeper as he shot his last into her. Then he collapsed onto her and just moved his hips up and down slowly as Bec kneaded his bum.

"Thank you Roc. Thank you! Thank you for being my first and for fucking me so beautifully. I loved it and I love your cock in me. I can't believe how good it feels when you cum in me. You've filled me up I think!" said Bec. "But don't move, not yet. Let me feel you a little longer."

I was coming down from a very intense orgasm myself, my first involved with actual sex! Another tick in my diary I thought.

After going into the bathroom and cleaning myself up, I moved back to the couch and found my bikini, shorts and top. I put on the shorts and top and stuffed my bikini in my bag. It felt good to be wearing no underwear and I realised that I was still horny, despite having just climaxed minutes before.

Bec and Rocky were motionless and I decided to go home. Just then Bec said:

"Oh, you've slipped out Roc and I'm leaking your cum!"

Rocky rolled over and I saw his now floppy cock glistening with their juices. Bec reached down and scooped up a good portion of Rocky's sperm that was escaping from her pussy. She looked at me with a questioning look so I went back into the bathroom and retrieved a small towel for her.

"Thanks Ellie. I'm so pleased you were here with me . . . with us! I was really scared and having you with me made me feel so much better. But I'm not scared any more and I just want to do it again! It's so good Ellie!"

I smiled and said: "See you at home. You two have fun!"

On the walk home I could feel the seam in my shorts rubbing my pussy lips and I couldn't wait to get home and get myself off again. I was in sex overload and I had to do it again.

Within days we were on the plane to Europe and so many adventures!

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12