The First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood first, stepping out of the tub in one easy motion, and, pulling a towel from the warmer, wrapped it loosely around his hips. "Ooh, it's warm." He said, smiling a delighted, boyish smile as he held his hand out to me and helped me out of the tub. His smile disappeared as his eyes flickered over my wet, naked body.

Pulling another towel off the warmer, Tony quickly wrapped it around me and pulled me to him. I looked up at him as I enjoyed the feel of his body pressed against mine. He picked me up, cradling me in his arms and kissed me as carried me to the bed and gently laid me down on it.

I couldn't stay in that prone position for long; I needed to taste him once again; to please him once again. I sat up and pulled him to me, peppering light kisses on the soft skin of his abdomen just above the where his towel hugged his hips. Tony shivered slightly, whether it was from the cold or from my lips, I don't know. I looked up and caught his eyes as my hands slowly loosened the towel and let it fall to the floor. I winked at him as my fingertips brushed lightly over the shaft of his cock, marvelling that his skin could be so soft but yet harden to something akin to granite under my touch.

I looked up at him again as I snaked my tongue out and licked him swiftly across the bulbous head. Tony sucked in his breath as he watched me and I obliged him by drawing the tip of him into my mouth in a quick motion. His hand went to my head stroked my hair, encouraging, but not pushing. I slipped my tongue along his slit still gently sucking on just the head of his cock. He hardened further under my hand as I worked my mouth slowly down his shaft.

My saliva and his natural lubrication worked in tandem to allow my lips to envelope him further and further into the warmth of my mouth. My hand followed the motion as I took him deeper and deeper into the back of my throat. His hands were now on either side of my head and I allowed him to take over, controlling the rhythm of his thrusts, my hand still releasing his cock. He started slow, holding my head still and languorously sliding himself in and out of my mouth.

I opened my throat for him and timed my breathing to his rhythm, listening to him grunt with pleasure each time I swallowed him. It was a heady sensation relinquishing control to him; allowing him to take the reins and set the pace. I placed my hands on his hips to reassure myself that I could stop him if I needed. I never needed to. He never lost control, or forgot to take care and he slid his penis further and further down my throat with each thrust. His eyes were on mine, watching my reaction and any sign of distress. This was not about control, I thought as I met his eyes, this was about pleasure, pure and simple. It wasn't a pleasure for him, if it wasn't a pleasure for me.

I relished every thrust as he pushed me to the limits of my endurance. I took one hand off his hip and reached out to caress his balls, squeezing them gently as I took as much as I could of him into my mouth. His speed increased and before long I could feel that telltale swelling of his cock and the slight tightening of his balls that signaled his imminent climax.

"I want to see my cum on your tongue," Tony moaned, abruptly pulling out, "I want to watch you swallow it."

I braced my hands against his thighs and obediently opened my mouth to him, my tongue out and ready to catch his delicious offering. I resisted the urge to immediately swallow his first generous spurt and kept my tongue out as he came on it and into my open mouth. He came on my lips and a little on my face, but I didn't mind. I stayed in that position until he had finished and quickly kneeled before me.

"Swallow it," he breathed, "Let me see you do it."

I swallowed, then licked my lips, my tongue becoming sticky once again from the cream he deposited there. Then, slowly, he ran his finger over my cheeks where some of his juices had landed and held his finger up in front of me. I watched, mesmerized, as he popped his finger into his own mouth and savored his own cum! It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

"Hmmm, not bad," he said, "I've always wondered what I tasted like."

"Not bad?" I laughed, "You're delicious!"

"Maybe," he shrugged, "But not a delicious as you are." With that, he pulled my legs up and placed one on each shoulder kissing his way up one thigh and down the other. I felt that marvelous feeling of anticipation building as he said, "Cross your ankles behind my head and keep them against my neck." I did as he asked and he leaned forward make my legs spread outward, opening me to him. I lay back on the bed in complete submission. Whatever he wanted to do, he could do.

He still teased me, however, by now kissing the crease between my legs and the soft outer lips of my vagina. He kissed up and over to the mound just above where my clitoris lay yearning for the touch of his tongue and down to the crease on the other side. Then slowly, further down to one cheek of my ass and up to the slit of my pussy where my juices were pooling, giving evidence of my mounting excitement.

He flicked his tongue at that apex, taking a quick taste and heightening my desire and frustration, before traveling down the other side of my ass with tiny, delicate kisses and nibbles on the soft flesh.

My need was reaching a fever pitch and I felt as though I could come with just one touch of my finger on my clit. He anticipated my intentions, however, and reached back to uncross my ankles and push my legs toward me, "Grab your ankles." He said with a sexy growl, "And rest your elbows on the bed."

I did as he asked realizing that this position opened me even wider to him while raising my bottom up to his hungry lips. He ignored the suffering of my poor pussy and continued to kiss and nibble the lush cheeks of my derriere. They were wide open to him as well, but he placed a hand on either cheek and spread them open further, his tongue darting out to flick over the dry, hot hole that waited between.

I gasped in surprise and pleasure at the sensation. Before I could think a coherent thought, his tongue was there again probing the puckered flesh and exploring the tightly closed entrance and teasing it into relaxing little by little. Before long the muscles began to let down their guard against his insistent and invading tongue. My neglected clit throbbed with outrage and begged to be touched as that forbidden orifice opened itself to him. I could feel him pushing his tongue inside me and he gripped my ass cheeks and raised my bottom to his mouth forcing my legs further back toward my head.

I moaned loudly spurring him on, "Keep holding your legs like this." he ordered.

I could only nod and pant out, "Yes!"

He plunged one long finger into my dripping pussy and it's juices spilled over and down the crack of my buttocks. He pulled it out and after adding some of his own saliva started using that digit to probe the outer rim of that widening hole. "Relax, ok." He said and I did as he asked as much as I could when I felt the tip of his finger push past the tight muscles of my sphincter and rest there for a brief moment before pulling back out. He added more saliva and worked his finger slowly in again. He pushed further this time, his tongue returning to my dripping slit and sliding deep between the soft folds. I moaned again and my body relaxed even further as I opened up to him and he slid his finger further in, up to the knuckle then past it, until his middle finger was buried in my ass.

The sensation was beyond anything I had ever felt before, the pressure on that ring of now loosening flesh and his tongue spearing my pussy repeatedly brought me so close to coming that I fairly screamed in frustration when he stopped licking me and pulled his finger slowly out. I opened my eyes to look at him through my spread legs, each foot practically at ear level by now, only to find him gone.

He had moved away to grab something off the night table. "I went shopping early this morning." His devilish smile showed he was very pleased with his purchase. He held up the paper bag from downstairs, pulled out a bottle of lube and held it up for me to see before he popped the lid open. Very slowly, he dribbled the thick liquid onto my anus drop by excruciating drop. Every time a drop hit that sensitive entrance my clit would throb, my pussy would clench and that hole would tighten.

He spread a few drops of lube onto his finger then began gently probing that puckered skin again causing my sphincter to relax again. He pushed his middle finger into me slowly a few times before pulling out and adding another finger. I had two fingers inside me and the pleasure was excruciating and exquisite only to be tripled when he added a third finger. He finger-fucked my ass as he bent down to plunge his tongue back inside my aching pussy. He pulled back and slid two fingers from his other hand into my sopping wet hole.

I was nearly insane from the build up of pleasure with no release when he replaced his two fingers in my pussy with three. He synchronized the thrust of each hand and I could feel them rubbing against each other through the thin wall that separated those two pleasure cavities. It was almost more than I could bear when he took pity on my throbbing clit and craned his head over his hands to take it between his lips and suck on it. Hard.

I met Tony's eyes when I came in a burst of flying colors and overwhelming sensations as I experienced three different types of orgasms at once. Inundated by so much pleasure, my eyes rolled back into my head and my spirit took flight for a brief moment before snapping back into my body. I was making sounds that I had never heard before and my body was shaking and spasming in the most pleasurable way imaginable.

When my shuddering subsided and I lay still again, Tony slid his fingers out of me and softly kissed my smooth pussy lips before taking hold of my ankles and telling me to let go. My legs were quivering from the intensity of my orgasms and he ran his hands over them to quiet them.

Pulling himself up to lay beside me, he turned my head toward him and kissed me in the most gentle and loving way. I was too overwhelmed even for tears, I was complete with this man. He made me feel everything at once and it was too much and not enough at the same time.

We lay there for a very long time just staring into the depths of each other's souls, it seemed. Then, he turned me on my side and pulled my back against his chest and curled his large, hard body around my softer small one and whispered a question in my ear that I was hard pressed to comprehend at the moment. But I knew the question came from his heart and the only way I could answer was with mine.

***To Be Continued

12