The First Time I Noticed Ch. 03

Story Info
The weekend at the lake continues for Ian and Alexis.
7k words
4.73
61.8k
107

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
248 Followers

The weekend at the lake continues for Ian and Alexis.

If you haven't yet read the previous chapters, you might want to do that now before you read on.

This chapter is a little longer and fills in more of the back story, but don't worry, there's still sex.

All characters are over 18.

**********

"Want a beer?" I asked, my head buried in the fridge.

"No, thanks," said Lex, somewhere behind me, "just water for now."

"Actually," I said, "I think I'll do the same. It looks like we both worked up a pretty good thirst."

I opened a cupboard to grab two glasses and then filled them at the sink.

"Here you go," I said, turning around to find Alexis standing naked right behind me.

"Thanks," she said, then kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me in close. I could feel her boobs against my chest, and my cock dangled between us.

"You're ah...welcome," I said, "but it's just a glass of water."

"Not for the water, Ian," she said, "for...um...before."

I could really be an idiot sometimes, and I obviously still wasn't quite thinking clearly. Still, I could sometimes be witty.

"Before?" I asked, teasing her.

"You know," she said, "back in the bedroom."

The girl who was a sex crazed nympho just minutes ago had suddenly gone all shy on me. Sometimes I really didn't understand women. In the bedroom, it seemed I could do no wrong, but with a change of scenery to the kitchen just a few feet away, I somehow couldn't read her.

"The bedroom?"

"You're really going to make me say it, aren't you?" she said, seeming genuinely annoyed.

"Yeah," I said, hoping I wasn't pushing her too far. "I am, because it sounds so hot when you say it. So say it, Lex, say what you're thinking."

"Thanks for fucking me until I screamed," she said, and she kissed me again. God she was hot. If she had started blowing me right there in the kitchen, I don't think it could have been more erotic than hearing her thank me for fucking her. I had shot two loads in the last hour, but I could feel my cock starting to swell again. My sister was a goddess.

"You're welcome," I said, "Anytime. And thank you."

"You're welcome, too," she said, as she started caressing by shoulders, then my arms, then my back, and finally my ass. That felt good. Too good. I returned the favor and explored her body with my hands, ending at her amazing ass.

"Lex," I said, "we'd better stop if we want dinner."

"Your mouth says stop," she said, "but your cock says go."

It did. Just that little bit of touching had me back to half-staff and growing. I was standing there slack-jawed, wondering how this feat was even possible. Alexis was also gazing down, but instead of looking as astonished as I felt, she looked eager and flushed.

"Well, my cock may be saying go," I said, "but my stomach agrees with my mouth. I need to eat."

"I suppose you're right," she said, looking disappointed, "but remember when you said 'anytime'?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going to hold you to that," she said. "Don't think for a minute that I'm done with you."

Sex goddess Lex was back, and my head was spinning.

"OK," I said, "but first, dinner."

"What are we having" she asked.

"Well," I said, poking my head back into the refrigerator, "let's see what we have in here. There's burger, some chops, a package of brats. Some stuff for salads. There are some cold cuts and cheese. We're actually pretty well stocked for just a long weekend."

"How about you grill up the bratwurst," she said, "and I'll make up a salad."

"Sounds good," I said, "but I think I better get dressed before I start grilling."

"Why?" she asked. "It's just us out here and the place is totally secluded."

"I'm not worried about anyone seeing me, Lex," I said, "but I'd rather not cook naked in front of a hot grill."

"I see your point," she said. "Do I have to get dressed?"

"Might be a good idea," I said. "I'm not sure we can get through dinner if you don't."

"Another good point," she said. "Sometimes you're not as dumb as you look."

Yeah, we were still siblings, even if we had just finished a wild sex romp. She turned and headed for the bedroom, and I made sure I didn't miss a second of watching her walk away. I was borderline obsessed with her ass. Once she stepped through the door I wandered over to my bag to grab my things, then I remembered that I had disrobed in her room and the clothes I had been wearing must be scattered in there, so I headed that way. The door was ajar and I stepped through.

"Hex Lex," I said, "I left my clothes..."

She was standing in front of the mirror, playing with her boobs. And while yes, I was obsessed with her beautiful ass, her boobs were also nearly perfect and watching her playing with them was hot.

"Sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to just barge in. I mean, I guess I did just barge in. Anyway, my clothes are in here."

Yeah, that was eloquent.

"Why should you be sorry" she asked. "It's not like you haven't seen them, or touched them, or watched me touching them, like I am right now." She got this dreamy look in her eyes, and continued massaging her boobs and tugging on her nipples. Her breathing was getting deeper, and faster, but then she seemed to snap out of her little trance.

"Anyway," she said, "I was just kind of checking myself out, wondering if they're actually nice or not. They're really sensitive, especially my nipples, but are they, you know, nice?"

"Ah, yeah, Lex," I said. "Are you back on this whole crisis of confidence about your self-image thing again, because you're seriously the hottest girl I know, and I'm not just saying that because we just had sex. That's one fucking awesome rack you have there."

"You really think so, huh?"

"Yeah," I said, "I really do. I've even had a couple of my friends comment on how hot you are. Well, former friends, you know, because I had to kill them, you being my sister and all."

"What friends?" she said, suddenly curious.

"Never mind that," I said.

"What, are you jealous?" she said. "Afraid one of your buddies is going to steal me away from you?

"Something like that," I said. "Anyway, the one is an idiot. I mean, he was totally right about you being hot as hell, but he's still an idiot. The other you wouldn't like anyway."

"Why not?" she asked.

"He's a stoner," I said, "which is probably why he was dumb enough to talk to me about how he wanted to bang my sister. Guys say stupid shit when they're high."

"I hate stoners," she said. "I'm not too big on stupid people either."

"Good," I said.

"Also," she said, "neither one of them is you, so you have nothing to worry about."

"I like the way you think, Lex."

"Thanks," she said, "now what were you saying about my rack just a minute ago."

"You have an awesome rack, Lex," I said. "I want to play with those things so bad right now."

"And did your stupid friend or your stoner friend like my rack?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "Everyone likes your rack, except for Josh."

"Josh from the baseball team?"

"Yeah," I said, "he's a D cup guy."

"And mine are small," she said, looking a little let down.

"Yes," I said, "they're small, Lex, but there's nothing wrong with that because they're also high and firm and sexy as hell."

"Oh well, you can't please everyone," she said.

"I'm glad you're starting to think sensibly about these things," I said, "because while there may be some people who don't think your boobs are perfect, most guys think they're spectacular, and I'm one of them."

"You always know the right thing to say," she said, and gave me another kiss. A luscious, soft, sexy kiss. Somewhere in the back of my mind, the notion that I was supposed to be getting dressed so we could make dinner was floating around, trying to make its way to my conscious mind, but the feeling of her lips on mine and her body against mine was overwhelming me, and my cock was starting to do the thinking. I reluctantly broke our embrace. We stood just apart from one another, breathing deeply. My finger mindlessly trailed along her collarbone and down the center of her chest, drifting across the mound of her breast. She inhaled sharply as I grazed her nipple.

"Dinner," I said, quickly removing my hand from her. "Remember dinner, Lex?"

"Ah...yeah," she said breathlessly. "Dinner."

"Why were you here again?" she asked.

"My clothes are in here," I said.

"Right," she said. "Get dressed and start the grill. Maybe if you cover that thing up I can focus long enough to toss a salad."

She looked down between us and I followed her eyes. My cock was again standing at attention.

"Doesn't that thing ever rest?" she asked.

"No idea," I said, "but it's going to have to wait right now."

I quickly gathered my things and dressed myself, tucking my cock into my shorts and hoping it would ease down with the distraction of making dinner.

"You need to get dressed too," I said, "or we'll never eat."

"Eat what?" she asked, and then grabbed my hand, pushed it against her pussy, and started gently rotating her hips. My fingers quickly found their way to her clit, and she shuddered when I first brushed her nub.

"I have something you can eat," she said. Sweet Jesus. Her pussy was warm and wet, but tempted as I was, I stepped back.

"Dinner, Lex." I was almost panting, and that one step away drained almost my entire reserve of will power. She was irresistible. So much for easing down.

"OK," she said, "but you're going to miss these." She grabbed her boobs, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Then she turned around and arched her back, brazenly pointing her ass at me. This wasn't helping me ease down at all.

"You'll miss this, too," she said, looking over her shoulder. Then she swatted herself in the ass.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"That's the idea," she said, "but not right now. Get out and go light the grill while I get dressed." She swatted the other cheek. "We'll save this for later."

I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to survive the weekend, and it was only Friday, but I turned and left the room anyway, my cock making a ridiculous tent in my shorts as I made my way to the patio to light the grill.

I stepped out of the cabin and onto the deck. It really was beautiful here. The view looked down over a lawn, our small, private beach, and then the lake. The whole thing was surrounded by tall, stately pines, and our nearest neighbor was at least a mile away. Since we had come up the night before, we had the lake to ourselves as well. Most of the other people who had cabins there didn't come up from the city until Saturday. Since we were in a small cove and nobody lived directly across from us, even on the busy weekend days we were isolated unless someone happened to go past the cove in a boat.

I walked down the few steps from the deck to the patio where we kept the small grill and lit it so I could cook up our brats for dinner. It would take a few minutes for the grill to get hot, so I went back inside to grab a beer, and then returned to the deck to soak up the scene. It was a perfect early summer day. It was warm and sunny, and there was a cool, gentle breeze blowing in from the lake. Could life possibly get any more perfect?

"Did you get one for me?" Alexis asked.

Life just got more perfect. My sister stood before me, a vision of loveliness. She had slipped into a light, pleated sun dress. With the sun at her back I could see her silhouette through the gauzy yellow material.

"Did you get one for me?" she repeated.

"One what?"

"A beer, Ian," she said. "Did you get me a beer?"

"Oh, ah, sorry, no," I stammered.

"I guess you like the dress," she said, then did a little twirl.

"You look beautiful," I said. "Pull up a chair. I'll get you that beer."

"Thanks," she said as I headed for the fridge.

I found her kicked back in a patio chair with her feet up on the railing of the deck, her gorgeous legs on full display for me.

"Here you go," I said, handing her the beer and leaning up against the railing next to her.

"This place is so beautiful," she said. "Thank God mom and dad could at least agree on keeping this in the divorce. They couldn't agree on the time of day without starting a fight, but they kept this. I guess it had some kind of magic for them, too."

"Memories of better times, maybe," I said. Our parent's marriage hadn't ended well, but they had once loved each other, and Alexis was right - the place did have a certain magic. Maybe it was the isolation, or the breeze off the lake, or the smell of the pines, but every time we came here our troubles seemed to just melt away.

"That grill ready yet?" she asked.

"Should be," I said. "Let me grab those brats."

I wandered back to the kitchen, grabbed the brats out of the fridge and a pair of tongs out of the drawer.

"OK," I said, returning to the deck, "let's get these babies cooking."

I opened the package of bratwurst and laid them out on the grill. I was already hungry, and the sizzle they made when they landed on the hot metal added to my appetite. There was something about being outdoors that just seemed to make everything taste better, and what could go better with dinner than the sun, a cool breeze, the smell of pines, and good company.

"Will they take long?" asked Alexis. "I'm famished. It was a...ah...busy afternoon."

"About ten minutes," I said. It was indeed a busy afternoon.

"Good," she said. "We have some time to enjoy the view."

"We have all weekend for that," I said, "and the view got better when you came out."

"Did it?" she said. "Does this help?" She pulled her dress up above the knee, exposing the rest of her calves and part of her thighs. They were sun kissed and athletic. Only a matter of hours had passed since I woke up to looking at her amazing ass on the beach, but now I couldn't imagine being away from her.

"Well?"

I snapped out of my reverie.

"Definitely," I said. "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?"

"No," she said, "but thanks."

Shy Alexis was back, it seemed, but only a little shy, because she hiked up her skirt another few inches, flashing more leg at me. I wanted to crawl between those luscious bronzed thighs.

"Don't forget about those brats," she said.

"Oh, ah, right," I said. I really needed to focus. I turned over the brats on the grill.

"Looking good," I said.

"Am I?" she said.

"You know, Lex," I said, "it's not always about you."

"It's not?"

"No," I said, "but you're looking good too. For now, though, you need to stop distracting me from my job here." And I was oh so easily distracted by her. It looked as if her skirt was a little higher, again. God, those legs. Mmmm.

"OK," she said, then she lowered her skirt back down to her knees. "Better?"

"Sadly, yes," I said. I was so enjoying the view, but that would have to wait until after dinner.

"Too bad," she said, "I like distracting you."

"Well, you're good at it," I said, "but for now we should stick to the view the cabin provides. It's nice too, you know, and I don't want to burn our dinner." Besides that, I thought, I still had a great view of her calves.

"I think I'll just soak up a bit of sun while you finish with those," she said. Then she leaded back in the chair and closed her eyes. She was a vision of beauty, but at least for the moment she wasn't doing anything overtly sexy, and I could focus on not burning the meat.

My mind cleared, and I began to wonder at my incredible good fortune. The weekend started with great expectations. Having come up on Thursday evening, we had three days and three nights to spend in a magical spot in the north woods. The forecast called for beautiful early summer weather with mild temperatures and cool breezes. We had plenty to eat and drink. And even after our weekend was over, we had a long and carefree summer to look forward to. Just when I had thought that things couldn't get any better, fate provided the most astonishing twist, and here I was, alone in a perfect place, with the most perfect mate, my sister.

"How are they coming?"

"Almost there," I said, "They'll just be another couple of minutes. Hey - what about that salad you were going to make?"

"Already done," she said.

"When did you do that?" I asked.

"While you were out here earlier, enjoying the view," she said. "I'll go gather everything up while those finish cooking."

As she stood up and turned to go into the cabin, her dress swirled around her and the sun shined through it silhouetting her fantastic figure. I was transfixed again, watching her cross the deck and enter the cabin. If she was aware of me gawking at her, she didn't let on, but the sway in her step was captivating regardless.

"Bring an extra plate for the brats," I called to her. "They're almost ready."

She returned a moment later with plates, utensils, condiments, and her salad. She had even found a jar of sauerkraut in the fridge. And what was a brat without kraut? She handed me an extra plate and I removed the brats from the grill and turned off the burners and the gas. Dinner was ready.

"You must have been a waitress in a previous life," I said. "You toted that all out here like you have six hands."

"I'm a waitress in this life," she said, as she laid everything out on the table.

"Doh! I forgot about your off-campus job," I said. "I bet you get good tips."

"Not bad," she said. "They're better if I wear tighter jeans."

"I'll bet," I said, imagining her in a pair of jeans that showcased her superb ass. My mind wandered again as I daydreamed of caressing those sumptuous globes. In my mind's eye, I peeled off those jeans, revealing a lacy pair of booty shorts hugging her shapely hips and firm cheeks. The feel of them was amazing, and...

"Earth to Ian!"

"Huh," I said. "Oh, ah, sorry. Let's, um, let's not talk about your tight jeans anymore until after we eat."

"What?" she asked. "Are you telling me I can distract you just by talking about tight jeans?"

"I have a vivid imagination," I said apologetically.

"Apparently so," she said. "Now let's eat."

Seeing the food laid out before us on the patio table, our hunger finally caught up to us and we dug in. I quickly polished off a huge plate of Lexi's salad.

"This is really good," I said. "How'd you do this?"

"I just tossed in whatever I could scrounge up in the fridge," she said. "There's no magic."

"All I saw was a bag of lettuce. There may not be magic," I said, "but you do seem to have a knack for conjuring up good things to eat from odd assortments of stuff."

"Must be from my restaurant work," she said. "We get all sorts of strange orders. Sometimes I try out some of the weird combinations during my breaks or after my shift, so I discover things that are good that I might not have found in a cookbook."

"You should open a cafe," I said. "Every day the special can be whatever you have too much of lying around."

"That's already what the special is in every cafe," she said. Apparently I had a lot to learn about the restaurant business. My summer work was in a big box home improvement store, so my knowledge of food was pretty much limited to eating it.

"Good to know," I said, "but this is still delicious."

"Thanks," she said.

The salad gone, I tore through three brats, piled high with kraut. Lex had practically swallowed her first brat whole and was putting together another. She was usually a pretty light eater, so I guess she really was famished. You can work up quite an appetite having wild sex.

"Another beer?" I asked, my plate finally clean.

"Yeah," she said, digging into her brat. "That sounds great."

"Coming right up!" I said, and quickly fetched two bottles from the fridge.

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
248 Followers
12