The First Time I Noticed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She planted her gorgeous panty-clad ass in my lap and wriggled around a little to get comfortable. I think maybe she wiggled a bit more than was needed to settle in, but I wasn't going to complain about my sister grinding her ass on me.

"This is nice," she said, pulling the blanket over us.

"Sure is," I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"You're usually out here with Dad's telescope," she said. "Tell me what I'm seeing."

I pointed out the Big Dipper and showed her how to use it to find the North Star - Polaris - in the Little Dipper, then showed her Cygnus and the Summer Triangle, and the other naked eye wonders of the summer sky.

"It's as beautiful here at night as it is during the daytime," she said.

"I know," I said, "I could sit out here all night watching the stars."

Just then, we heard a haunting sound on the lake.

"Hear that," I said. "That's a loon calling to its mate."

"It's beautiful," she said. "I love the sounds of the loons at night."

"That was called a wail," I said. "They use that call to find their mate, then they use a short hoot to keep in contact."

"Where did you learn all that?" she asked.

"Dad taught me when I was a kid," I said. "Remember all those late night canoe trips we used to take?"

"I thought you guys were nuts," she said.

"So did mom," I said, "but we went anyway. There was no telling Dad what to do."

"Still isn't," she said.

A short call was heard, then another.

"Were those the 'hoots' you were talking about?"

"Yeah," I said. "If they're out swimming around now, we'll probably hear more of them."

"So they're keeping track of each other now?" she said.

"Yeah."

"There's something about those loon calls," she said. "Hearing them just melts the tension right out of me. They're beautiful."

"Yeah," I said, hugging her just a little closer. "They're haunting, almost eerie really, yet also romantic when you understand what they mean."

"Mmm," she said. "So are you."

"Haunting, eerie, or romantic?"

"Romantic, of course," she said. "You always seem to know just what to do and say at the right moment."

"You can make me crazy hot for you," she said, twisting in my lap just a little but not quite grinding. The effect was subtle, but unmistakably sexy.

"And you can make me fall madly in love with you," she said, and kissed me. Our lips met now with more heat than earlier. Pressing together, I felt her tongue exploring my lips and I did the same. Her taste was intoxicating and our kiss became more fevered.

Her grinding wasn't subtle now. She was gyrating in my lap, and I began to match her rhythm. My cock was responding to her, ready for one last intrepid effort to satisfy her desires.

"I can't get enough of you," she said, sitting up and pulling off her shirt.

"You're insatiable," I said as she tugged at mine.

"Is it a bad thing?" she asked as she moved to straddle me, "that I can't get enough of my brother's cock."

My shirt was gone and my cock had worked its way free of my boxers. I could feel the dampness of her pussy through her blue panties as she rubbed against me.

"No, Lex," I said. "I can't get enough of you either." I reached up and took her tits in my hands, squeezing hard and pinching her nipples.

"Oh," she gasped, "I like your hands on me." I continued to explore and caress her body, running my hands down her sides and over her ass, kneading her stunning cheeks. I slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. They were already damp. With each touch she rocked her hips against me. I slipped my hand under her panties, working down onto her pussy, teasing her clit and finally working a finger into her. She rocked and moaned again, and I pushed another finger in.

"Too many clothes," I said, pulling out my hand and tugging at her panties.

"Get up," she said, and she stood up and worked her panties down to her ankles, then stepped out of them. I stood up next to her and she wasted no time removing my boxers. I grabbed her ass with one hand and pulled her tight against me, kissing her hard as my other hand wrapped around her head and held her to me. My cock was pressed between us and aching to find its way into her. I moved to sit back down on the lounger, but she stopped me.

"Wait," she said, and climbed on it herself. Lying on her back, her legs spread open for me, her arms above her head, and her chest thrust up, she said, "make love to me, Ian. Make love to your sister under the stars."

I moved between her strong, beautiful legs, placed my throbbing cock at her entrance and pushed. With one thrust, my cock was buried in my sister's warm, wet pussy.

"Mmm," she said, wrapping her legs around me. "That feels so good."

"What does, sis?" I said. I wanted to hear her say it.

"Your cock," she said, instinctively knowing what I needed to hear. "In me. I love the feel of my brother's cock in me. Deep inside me."

I settled on top of her, working my cock in and out as we kissed. My hands found her breasts, caressing them as we made love. Her sensitive nipples seemed to be wired directly to her pussy, because with each touch I could feel her pussy contracting against my cock. With each thrust forward I ground my hips against her. I could feel another contraction as we met, my pelvis rubbing against her clit. Before long, I learned to time the two motions to each other, and the effect seemed to multiply her pleasure and mine.

"Oh," she said the first time, breaking our kiss with a gasp. I put my lips back on hers and pushed forward again, grinding longer at the bottom. She was grinding with me, and the feeling was indescribable. A day ago I wouldn't have believed it possible, but once again I could feel my cock beginning to tingle in my sister's pussy.

"Ah," she said, louder this time as my cock reached deep inside her, again breaking our kiss. Her beautiful face glowed in the moonlight, and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her again and again, to stay joined in this most intimate way, to make love to her until we became one - brother and sister, together.

Again I pushed, and ground, and twisted, and withdrew. Over and over. I drove into her, pushing ever deeper, feeling the walls of her pussy grasping at my cock with each thrust, relentlessly mashing her tits in my hands, pinching her nipples, and exploring her mouth with my lips and tongue. Again I plunged into her. And again. And again.

I was losing control. My cock was on the brink of exploding, my mind unable to think of anything but the sensations in my body - my lips against hers, my hands on her, my cock in her, in Alexis, in my sister. The rest of the world disappeared, and it was only Alexis and me, joined together in ecstasy. I pushed forward one last time, driving deeper into her than I ever had, and felt my orgasm hit.

"Lexi," I gasped, my cock erupting into her pussy. My balls pulsed, spewing my cum into my sister.

"Ugh," I heard as I felt her pussy spasming on my cock, grasping me in the throes of her own orgasm as I continued pumping my seed into her.

"Oh God, Ian," she gasped, her lungs heaving, her heart thumping in her chest.

My orgasm seemed endless. Again my cock throbbed, sending more cum into her, and more. And then, finally, I was spent. I collapsed on top of her, muttering her name and gasping for breath.

"Wow," she said at last as the world came back into focus.

"Yeah," I said, my chest still heaving. "Wow."

"How are you feeling?" I said.

"Deliriously happy," she said. "You?"

"The same," I said, my breath returning. "I love you so much, sis."

"I love you too," she said. "Who could have guessed that it would be my brother that would fulfill me?"

I fulfilled her. What a sweet sound to hear those words on her lips - to know that she could feel the love that I could feel flowing from me. I kissed her lips again and whispered "I love you" in her ear as I kissed her face and neck. She wrapped her arms around me, caressing my shoulders and back, pulling me tight against her.

"Ian?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready to go back in?" she said. "I'm starting to get a little cold."

"Yeah," I said, "me too. Also thirsty."

"Me too," she laughed. "Let's go in."

We gathered our things and went back into the cabin, stopping in the kitchen for water.

"Ready for bed?" asked Alexis, stepping back into her sexy blue panties.

"Yeah," I said. "I don't think I have the strength left for anything else."

"Come on then," she said. Taking my hand, she led us both into the bedroom. I pulled my boxers back on and collapsed onto the bed. My beautiful sister snuggled against me, throwing her leg over mine and her arm across my chest, resting her head on me as I wrapped my arm around her. We nestled together, brother and sister, our long day of discovery, lust, and love finally at an end.

"I love you, Lex," I said, and she pulled the covers over us.

"I love you, too," she said. It was cozy now, and warm.

"Goodnight, baby," I muttered, already feeling drowsy.

"Goodnight," she said, and we drifted off to sleep.

**********

Thank you to all who have been reading along, and especially to those who have been voting and commenting. I appreciate both and hope this chapter has left you wanting to hear the rest of their story.

For those of you who have never heard them, I encourage you to google "loon calls" and listen to some of the recordings. There's really nothing quite like the sound of a loon on a north woods lake at night.