The Fish Tank

Story Info
A traveling vacuum cleaner salesman is surprised.
1.2k words
3.62
63.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers


Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

Mark was very happy driving along in his blue 99' Buick Regal. He was so happy that he was attempting to sing along with Eminem, and not just the chorus either. He was doing a wonderful job of butchering the song, but he didn't care. It was a few days until his one-year anniversary as a Kirby salesman and he only needed one more sale to make a hundred and the large bonus it entailed. One more sale - he could do that in his sleep.

"I know that you got a job Ms. Shady, but your husblah- blah-bla-blah-bla-blah," Mark sang, finally giving up on the verse and resorted to making up his own song.

"I'm gonna sell you a vacuum Ms. Shady. Cuz I na-na-na- need the money. So let me see one hundred vacuums equals a bonus. And I really really needz a bonus." Mark laughed, but then something caught his eye. He stopped the car, looked back in the rear view mirror to make sure no cars were coming, then backed up to the intersection.

"Desmonda drive." He looked on the map and noticed there wasn't a Desmonda drive listed. Jackpot. This was Mark's style. As a traveling salesman, he learned early on, it paid to take the less traveled path. Let the other salesmen compete with one another on Main Street, while he went to homes that had never seen a traveling salesman, much less learned how to slam the door in one's face.

The only thing was Desmonda drive looked like a miss, instead of a hit. There didn't appear to be any houses on this lone street. He drove to the end of the street to turn around, and spotted a small white house to the right of the cul de sac. It was a well kept house with burgundy shutters; the yard could have used a good mowing.

"La la la la. La la la la. La la la la la la la la lah." Mark sang the only part of the song he could do a decent job on, while he pulled the Kirby model 9000 out of the trunk along with the trunk of accessories for the vacuum. The trunk also contained dirt, marbles, and even a bowling ball used to demonstrate the machine.

This was one of the reasons most of the Kirby salesmen were men, and young men at that. The vacuum weighed about forty pounds and the assorted odds and ends added up to another thirty pounds or so. Luckily the trunk and case had handles and wheels.

Mark wheeled the two cases to the front door. He knocked. There was no answer, but the door opened a few inches. Mark opened it a little more, knocked again, and said, "Hello? Hello, is anybody home?"

There wasn't an answer, but what Mark saw there in the living room and dining room, made his jaw drop. They had a full set of Encyclopedia Britannica and a deluxe Singer sewing machine. As long as they didn't already have a Kirby, Mark figured he was only a few minutes away from his bonus.

It made him a little less cautious. He took a step in and knocked on the inside of the door. "Is anybody home? Boy, have I got something to show you."

There was something odd, but Mark couldn't quite place it. He listened. A very faint sound, gradually growing louder. It sounded like heavy breathing at first, but it gradually grew into a sound that no male could ignore- the gasping sound of a woman approaching orgasm.

Without noticing the complete lack of sound that is so unnatural in a modern home ... Mark walked past the fish tank that held no fish, as he followed the direction of the only sound that carried through the house.

He set the vacuum down in the living room and walked into the direction of the sound. He found himself peeking in the crack in the bedroom door. The moans were louder now. He could even hear the squeaking of the bed. The moans were coming from a young girl on the bed - maybe eighteen years old, long blonde hair, with curves in all the right places. Her pussy glistened wetly between her wide spread legs and her hands were busy at work.

Mark's gaze followed her hands. First they moved down and thrust a digit between the puffy lips of her sex. In and out the finger moved, in and out, then up to her mouth to be sucked clean, then back down to her pussy again. Then she spread the pink nether lips wide with her other hand, while she lightly spanked her cunt.

This chick needs a good fucking, Mark thought. And I'm just the man to give it to her. He opened up the door, rubbing his hand up and down his erection.

He was glad the girl didn't scream. Instead, she spread her legs wider, beckoning him.

Mark was happy to oblige. He unzipped his pants, freeing his hard member. He knelt on the bed between her legs and pushed them to her chest, so her dainty feet were pointing in the air. Lining his cock up with the opening to her sex, he thrust into her in one stroke. He plowed into her, fucking her. This wasn't a girl he needed to please. This was a piece of ass, put here for his pleasure alone. A gift from God for him alone.

He worried for a moment whether she had a disease or not, but this thought was short-lived. She was young and she was tight. And when she wrapped her strong legs around his ass and scratched her fingernails down his back; that was all that mattered.

He thrust hard into her, pounding her. He could feel the cum rising in his balls. He wondered if she was on the pill and considered pulling out, but what did he care. She didn't even know his name. No one even knew he was here. It was the perfect anonymous fuck. He pictured her in his mind. Her formerly tight stomach swollen, with her pert breasts hanging down, never knowing the name of the man who impregnated her.

This thought was all it took to take him over the edge. Closing his eyes, he grunted, "Take it. Take it all," and shot his seed into her greedy cunt. It was at that moment the mattress buckled and closed over their two forms.

The center of the mattress bulged and shook as Mark tried to escape, but though it would give, it refused to yield. Eventually, the struggles ceased and the muffled cries grew silent.

A few days later the bed opened up and became a flat mattress once again. The girl was still there, but the only evidence of the vacuum cleaner salesman was the Kirby 9000 laying discarded in the living room. It would be good company for the set of encyclopedias and the sewing machine. Kirby would have to get another salesman, but that was easy enough. They were accustomed to salesmen who quit with no notice. There always seemed to be a high turnover in the door-to-door business.

The end

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers