The Fish Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer could taste her own seed inside her lover and it set her cock ablaze to know that this cunt was hers, and hers alone, to defile. For many years to come, this pussy would be her source of pleasure and outlet for her lust. She would make her lover cum innumerable times from relentlessly fucking the tight little pussy her mouth was loving so tenderly. The taste of it was immense and with her new sense of smell, Qilina was everything to all her senses right now.

Qilina was shocked to feel such wonderful pleasure and yet she hadn't cum yet. It was going on two minutes and all she had done was writhe and moan in pleasure. It was truly glorious and she couldn't get enough of it. Orgasms felt amazing, but they were so overwhelming that she couldn't handle it. This was just powerful enough to make her body squirm, but not so much that her mind reeled wildly from it.

That is until Jennifer pulled her lips back further and licked her clit. That sent her flying over the edge, completely out of control as her body erupted with climactic ecstasy. She cried out and thrashed wildly. Her mouth hung open and she panted heavily, her very soul crying out with uncontrolled pleasure.

With that, Jennifer let her go and slowly resurfaced. Qilina was hanging onto the edge of the pool with her face pressed to the rock as she tried to catch her breath. Jennifer cupped some water and brought it up to pour over Qilina's gills. This seemed to revive her and she took a deep breath. She leaned back up and looked over at Jennifer, her hair sticking to her face and her eyes glazed over.

"That was... I didn't cum immediately..." Qilina breathed.

"Yea, I noticed. Sorry." Jennifer said, scratching her head, "Maybe it's better for us on dry land."

"No! That was great! I felt so pleasured for what seemed like so long..." She said wistfully, "My whole body is still tingling. That was the best orgasm of my life."

"Really? Well we'll definitely do that more." Jennifer grinned, happy with her discovery.

"Here! Let me try it with you!" Qilina smiled widely, bright rows of sharp teeth showing.

"Uhhh, hang on!" Jennifer said, grabbing her arm, "Qilina, my dick is kind of sensitive. You need to be careful about those teeth. Just... use your tongue and lips, try to simulate a vagina with your mouth, understand?"

"Sure, I'll try my best!" She said excitedly and she disappeared beneath the water.

Jennifer felt her hands slide down her body and grip her hips. She was nervous for a moment until she felt Qilina's soft mouth wrap around her cock. Her tongue was wriggly and long, it circled around her dick one whole time. Her lips played gently across her foreskin and she felt her start to move back and forth. Amazing pleasure poured through her body as Qilina started to give a shockingly skillful blowjob. She was amazed to feel her take her dick all the way down to her balls and her tongue tickled the heavy orbs.

"Oooh, I love this girl. I love her. Oh god I love you!" Jennifer moaned loudly as Qilina breathlessly deepthroated her. She quickly decided that having a girlfriend with gills was nothing short of amazing because she didn't need to breath with her mouth as much.

Jennifer moaned for another minute as she was hungrily sucked off. Her dick suddenly burst and hot spunk poured down Qilina's throat. She could feel her swallowing eagerly as cum filled her belly. Qilina drank as much as Jennifer could give her and Jennifer sighed happily. She leaned lazily back against the side of the pool as Qilina surfaced.

"You came! Was it good? Did I give you good oral sex?" Qilina asked eagerly.

In response, Jennifer grabbed her hand and pulled her into a tight hug. She pressed her lips to Qilina's and pushed her tongue into her mouth, making out as passionately as she could. For a moment, Qilina was stunned and confused. Her body reacted warmly to the kiss and she started to return it. Their tongues touched and they held onto one another's body, fin and legs kicking to keep them afloat.

"You are amazing." Jennifer sighed as they floated apart, "That was the best anyone has ever sucked me off."

"Wow! I didn't know I was so good! I just liked the taste and so I tried to just enjoy the flavor." Qilina said with a wide smile.

"You are adorable. I..." Jennifer's stomach rumbled loudly. She realized that she hadn't eaten since she had come to live with Qilina.

"Hungry?" Qilina asked with a giggle.

"Yes, what do you eat down here?" Jennifer asked nervously.

"Fish. What else? I mean, some kelp isn't bad, but it's often so flavorless." Qilina said with a shrug, "Come on, I'll show you."

*******

Jennifer dove and paddled after Qilina. They were chasing a school of fish and Jennifer was having trouble keeping up. It didn't help that her cock was throbbing and erect from watching Qilina move around so beautifully.

Over the last day, her body didn't seem to change much. She had felt her senses grow a bit sharper still and her body had become completely scaley, with the exception of her genitals.

Around the next rocky outcropping, she found Qilina floating idly. She seemed a little miffed that she couldn't catch any of those fish, but Jennifer wasn't paying attention to that. She swam forward and tackled Qilina, carrying her down into a thick, wafting field of kelp. Qilina was clearly surprised at this, but that emotion quickly went away as Jennifer sank her dick into her. Qilina's pussy was hot and tight, clenching tightly around her as she bottomed out.

"Oh god Jennifer, I'm cumming!" Qilina's voice echoed in her mind.

"Yes! Cum! Cum like a slut! I love it when you do!" Jennifer thought as she thrusted against her. The kelp waved all around them as they thrashed together. Today Jennifer was wasting no time in cumming. She got maybe three more good thrusts and Qilina came once more before Jennifer's newly enhanced balls unleashed their full force.

Her dick stretched from the sheer size of the load she was unleashing. It filled Qilina to the brim and began to buble out around her dick. She thrust again and shot another enormous load into her. For nearly a minute, Qilina thrashed in ecstasy as Jennifer pumped more and more spunk into her waiting womb.

As her dick twitched and started to soften, she slipped out of Qilina and sank down to the sandy ocean floor. She sighed happily and grasped Qilina's hand.

"That was amazing Jennifer... So sudden." Qilina's voice echoed in her mind again.

"Whoa! I can hear her thoughts!" Jennifer exclimed in her own mind.

"I can hear yours too. All Sharken can share thoughts through touch." Qilina slowly stirred.

"What? You could always hear my thoughts? We can hear each others now?" Jennifer asked in surprise.

"No, I couldn't hear your thoughts before today. Only Sharken can share thoughts. It's how we speak underwater. You're becoming one of my kind Jennifer." Qilina said, her eyes sparkling with joy. Jennifer could feel her emotions, could feel how happy Qilina was because of this change.

"Sorry about that... almost seemed like rape... I've just been so damn horny watching you swim around. Your body is so sensual, so amazing Qilina." Jennifer thought to her, "I'll try to warn you next time."

"No! Don't! I loved the sudden mating! It felt way better not knowing!" Qilina thought quickly, "I'm always ready when you're around Jennifer, my womb is always ready for your seed. Some day, you will be a full sharken and we will have children together. I wait eagerly for that day."

There, floating amid the soft kelp, their lips met and they bared the whole of their feelings and emotions to one another. The love they shared was unequivocal and true. It was very comforting to Jennifer to know that Qilina loved her so completely. Qilina was just happy that her mate was becoming truly perfect in her eyes.

Over the next hour, they did catch a couple of fish. At first Jennifer was curious as to how they were going to cook them, until she realized that Qilina was a shark. She would just eat them raw and probably whole. The thought disgusted her for a minute until she tasted the blood in the water from Qilina's catch. She took one of the fish from her and dug her teeth into it. The taste of the raw fish was delicious and she quickly devoured the entire thing.

"You've got teeth like me now too." Qilina told them as they finished their meal, "They're all sharp."

Jennifer put a finger in her mouth and felt around. Sure enough, all her teeth had morphed into shark teeth. There was no telling when that happened, she could barely tell they were any different when her mouth was closed.

"Oh well. Sooner or later, I'll have a fin too." Jennifer smiled, holding Qilina's hand as they swam back.

They swam back to Qilina's cave and sank down into her pool. The two of them were very tired from today's exploring and hunting. It had been a good day together and they had fucked quite a few times. The two of them fell asleep together, cuddled in the bottom of Qilina's pool. Jennifer had gotten quite used to the soft, sandy feel that it had and she was now very comfortable in it.

That night, it finally happened. While they were sleeping, Jennifer's body took on the final change to make her just like Qilina. While she was curled up, her legs slowly knitted themselves together and her insides changed to accomidate the new appendage. Her dick hung a little more forward and her tail grew in length until it was the same as Qilina's, if not a little longer. She had finally joined her lover in being a full Sharken.

Waking up the next morning had been startling, to say the least. Jennifer had yawned and stretched, but her body didn't want to seem to cooperate. Her legs felt very strange and she could feel sensations she couldn't explain. A simple glance downward had her jerking back in shock.

From her waist down, she was fully Sharken now. Her tail was a few inches longer than Qilina's, waving about at her command. She could feel a strength in it that she had never known and it both excited and scared her. She grabbed Qilina's shoulder and shook it.

"Wake up honey!" She called.

"Mmm... would you like to mate?" Qilina asked sleepily.

"What? I... of course I do... but that's not the problem! Look!" Jennifer said, just now taking notice of her throbbing cock. It stood straight up, almost against her belly, a considerably different angle than it used to have. It was clearly made for Sharken cunt now.

"Oh Jennifer, thats amazing! You're a Sharken! We're the same now!" Qilina said, bubbly with happiness, "And if you'd like... I'm ready."

She pulled her pussy lips open, giving Jennifer quite the 'come hither' look. With the scent of arousal floating all around them, Jennifer couldn't hope to resist. She lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Qilina. Her cock slipped easily into her cunt, the new angle of it offering an entirely new pleasure.

"Jennifer~!" Qilina howled, cumming immediately.

"Oh Qilina, this is good... this feels so right!" Jennifer moaned happily, "This is how it's supposed to be!"

She knew she was mating properly with her now. Her pussy felt so much more amazing than it used to. She could feel herself almost ready to cum already from the sheer pleasure of it. Her balls bounced lazily around in the water between them as their bodies entwined. Jennifer thrust and Qilina's tail wrapped lustily around hers. Their long tails encirled each other and they were wrapped in the embrace of orgasmic bliss. Cum flooded the water between their genitals and Jennifer moaned joyously. Her balls loosed more cum than she ever had in her life and Qilina was pumped full to bursting. The water grew thick around them with the gallon of seed Jennifer was letting out. She kept jerking and twitching as her dick tingled with pleasure.

As it slowly wound down and Jennifer's dick grew flaccid, they sank back into the soft sand together.

"Life is good..." Jennifer sighed.

"It is now that you are here." Qilina hummed, cuddling close to her. The seed of pregnancy final blossomed within her womb.