The Fixer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released his grip and Cora replaced his fingers. She was pinching even harder than he was, and Yoni's tongue was dancing in his ass. He looked at the camera and smiled, "this is how an angel fucks a sinner!" he laughed, "Fuck! Hurry! Fuck me Cora; I'm going to come. Oh god, I love your beautiful mouth!"

Cora was amazed that Jax had anything left in his body. After last night and this morning, he should be empty. He shot three large loads into her mouth; then she nursed him through the aftershocks. Most women stop sucking a cock once a guy comes, but she knew this is when they are the most sensitive.

Yoni was still tormenting his ass, and he admired her devotion. If she found the right guy, he would be happy for the rest of his life. Maybe that is how he could help her. He didn't realize he was caressing Cora's face until she sucked his thumb. She had a "Cheshire Cat" look on her face, and he loved how she glowed. With a strain, he lifted himself and collapsed on the bed.

Cora looked at Yoni, "I saved you some of his cum." She didn't care that Yoni's tongue had just been in Jax's ass.

Yoni acted like it was the best present ever when Cora kissed her. Jax could see she was sucking on Cora's tongue to get whatever was left. The two of them kissed for a long time before Cora broke it off. "You're fucking incredible! I don't think you need saving: I think you need unleashing and set free!"

"See Yoni; even angels are affected by you!" Jax laughed. "But seriously come up here and cuddle with me, you on one side and Cora on the other."

The girls each snuggled under his raised arms against his muscular chest. "Just like heaven," Jax said as he held them.

Yoni lifted her head to look at him, glad to hear there was sex in heaven. They lay like that for a while, as Jax gathered his thoughts. Something was still "off" about Yoni; he could feel it in his heart.

"What did you forget to tell us, Yoni?" He could feel her body stiffen under his arm, knowing he had guessed right.

"You know, don't you?" she whimpered, "I promise not to do it anymore!"

"Tell us Yoni, you need to remember this is for your benefit, not ours," Cora said in a gentle tone.

Yoni couldn't break free of Jax's stare. "I go down to the park late at night once a month and wait for a guy to rape me," she blurted out, "If I'm lucky, there will be two guys, and they take turns or fuck me together, in my ass and pussy. I always come so hard."

Cora watched Yoni's eyes light up in excitement as she disclosed this bombshell. Cora knew Yoni was fucked up, but this was beyond anything she imagined. "How long have you been doing this?" she asked.

"It started after my uncle raped me; he took my virginity. I was too young," Yoni sobbed, "my mom didn't believe me when I told her. After that, her brother would fuck me whenever we were alone. I think he might be the father of my oldest girl. I went wild, fucking every boy I could corner, even some of the old neighborhood men. Pretty soon, word got around, and I was the most popular girl in school. But it wasn't the same; I like a man forcing me to do nasty things. That's when I started going to the park. I've been doing it for years. Some of the guys have fucked me more than once, but I like it better when I don't know them."

"Unbelievable!" Cora said. She thought she was twisted, but Yoni was way beyond her.

"Thank you Yoni; I know that was hard to share," Jax said as he rubbed her back. "Do you still want to be saved?"

"I think Cora is right, it's too late for me," Yoni sobbed.

"No, it's not," he said soothingly, "you just had a very bad start to sex. Is your uncle still alive?"

"Yes, but he doesn't live with us anymore, mama caught him fucking me, and she threw him out."

"Okay, I will make sure he goes to Hell. Now, will you give up going to the park and your Wednesday night prayer meetings?"

Yoni couldn't believe that she had a chance to be "normal. "Yes! I will never do that again!"

"I want you to change churches, go to the one of 41st. You're going to meet a nice man there, he will take care of you, and you will only share your body with him, no one else. Tell your mom if she doesn't like it; she can move out and look after herself." Jax could see her listening to him intently. "No one at work will bother you again; I will make sure of that. If they do see Jim, your manager, and he will fire them. Can you do all that?"

Yoni was hugging him tightly, dreaming of what a regular life would be like for her and her daughters. "Yes! Starting right now!" she exclaimed.

"Well, maybe not right now," Jax laughed, "we still have a couple of hours, and I would like to fuck your ass one more time as a parting gift."

They all laughed together as Yoni wiggled her ass at Jax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...