The Fixer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley hesitated, leaving the safety of the bathroom. "Fuck!" she mumbled. "How could I be so stupid? I need to make it up to Jax somehow."

Quin's pink collar was on the counter, so she attached it to herself. She found the nipple clamps on the bedroom floor and knew what she needed to do. She clipped the chains to the collar and looked at the ends with the sharp teeth. Quin had screamed like a baby when she attached them to his nipples. With a shaking hand, she attached the first one. She dropped to her knees in pain, holding back her scream, but only barely. The ball gag was on the floor beside her, and she quickly put it in her mouth, biting down hard. It took a few minutes before she got up the nerve to fasten the second one. Knowing what to expect made it worse, and she collapsed on the carpet withering in pain. It took all her inner strength to remove the ball gag from her mouth. Her gasping breath and spinning head made her dizzy. Slowly, painfully, she crawled from the room searching for Jax, hoping this would make up for her mistake. She found Jax in the kitchen staring out the window, his back to her.

"I'm sorry, Jax," Ashley sniffled.

Jax turned to see Ashley naked on her hands and knees. Her neck adorned with Quin's pink fluffy collar, and two chains leading down to her dangling breasts. The nipple clamps were firmly attached, and he could see blood around the tips of her nipples. He knew she was in self-inflicted pain, but she hid it well.

He walked the few steps and reached down for the chains. "Get up," he said as he pulled up on the chains making Ashley cry out in pain. He kept pulling until she was standing on her tiptoes. "You fucked up," he said.

"I know," Ashley whimpered.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, you make all the decisions, and I follow them."

"Good!" Jax released the nipple clamps on her large breasts, forcing new blood to the tips of her nipples, making her scream. "I should throw you out."

"I wouldn't blame you if you did." She forced a smile on her face in spite of the pain. "You're making me wet."

"You're one twisted fuck," Jax said. "Pain turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I can't help myself," Ashley admitted.

Jax grabbed her long red hair and twisted her face up to his. "Your fucked up body is mine until I let you go; remember that, and we will get along fine. Now make us some breakfast then we will start making money."

He sat on the tall stool at the breakfast bar as Ashley organized breakfast. The only item she had on was the collar and the pink dildo in her fat ass. She kept stealing glances at him to see if he was watching her, and when he was, she would smile shyly.

Ashley radiated sex appeal naturally, even when she wasn't trying. After breakfast he would train her throat again, he knew after her fuck up she would try extra hard to please him.

Ashley set the plates down on the breakfast bar and took a set next to Jax. She wanted to say something to him, anything, but he ignored her as he ate the sausages, eggs, and toast she prepared. He finished quickly and left her alone. Fuck he must super mad at me, she thought. After cleaning up, she went in search of Jax.

The door to the second bedroom was closed, and she could hear he was talking to someone on the phone. She waited until he finished before knocking on the door.

"Come in."

All three computer screens were on, and Ashley saw one was on a stock market site while the other two were on specific companies. Ignoring her Jax rose from the office chair and slipped his chino pants and shorts off. He sat back down on the chair and split his legs open, resuming his work on the computer. She didn't need instructions. He wanted his cock sucked.

Crawling under the desk required a contortionist move as Jax continued to ignore her. Finally, she arranged her body in the confined space that allowed her access to his cock. She was slightly disappointed that he was soft, especially after her flirting with him in the kitchen. The bonus was his cock wasn't as long. The thought of sucking Jax's cock was no longer a daunting task; she was getting used to being gagged by his size.

Ashley liked Jax's fresh smell; he must have showered after his workout. She heard the keyboard keys clicked away as she licked and nibbled at his soft cock and hairless balls. It was personal now; the challenge to get him hard while he ignored her efforts was foremost in her mind. Her head kept banging on the underside of the desk, and she thought she heard him laugh once.

Jax wasn't providing her any direction, the only clue, if he was pleased, was how his cock reacted. After several minutes she started to stress as he wasn't getting hard. She deep-throated his thick cock gagging in the process. Her oral skills had improved a thousand percent from her first try. Jax's small moans confirmed how much he liked what she was doing, and it turned her on as well. Without even touching her, she felt his domination.

She wanted to give him the best blow job of his life, or at least the best she could give. Jax's cock was starting to get hard, she opened her throat more and more, trying to take the full length. Her hand stroked up and down as she gagged repeatedly. She gasped for air before spitting on his cock, then going back to sucking. She felt like a porn star as she used her mouth hole on Jax.

His fingers were starting to make mistakes on the keyboard. Ashley was giving him a great blow job. The neophyte had progressed far in a short time. She was getting creative with her mouth, tongue, and hands, making amends for her potential sabotage with Quin.

He picked up the phone, time to dial Quin again. Like last time, after two rings, a girl answered. "Hi, this is Mr. Stan Decker again, is Quin Lamb in now?"

"Yes sir, let me try his number for you."

Quin almost forgot who "Stan Decker" was, then realized it was Jax. He could feel his heart race in anticipation of being with him tonight.

"Hi, Mr. Decker, this is Quin. How may I assist you?" There was no one else in his private office, but he wanted to make it sound official; in case someone walked by in the hallway

Jax cut to the chase, "Quin, it's Jax. I'm going to start buying heavy on the stock you talked about last night. Do you want in?"

"What!" Quin's heart was still racing, but now it was for a different reason. "You can't do that! It might come back to me!"

"Look, you're in, or you're out. It's up to you."

Quin had a vision of the Securities Exchange Commission regulators visiting his office and reviewing ALL the company dealings. It wasn't a pretty picture; there were always some potential "grey" transactions.

Jax waited for Quin to say something.

"Please Jax, I told you all that information in confidence. I could be disbarred or fined!"

"Okay, I will keep your involvement a secret; but only if tonight you bring me another company to invest in, make it one that your father is dealing with." Jax paused for effect and to rattle Quin further. "Don't disappoint me Quin or this could get ugly."

Quin was numb as he sat open-mouthed, the phone glued against his ear. Jax had hung up a full minute ago; the shock of what happened froze him. He was trapped; Jax could report him as the source of insider information if he got caught making illegal profits. His first thought was to inform his dad about his mistake, then quickly abandoned that idea. His dad would be furious; this was his mess to clean up.

Ashley momentarily stopped sucking Jax's cock as she listened intently to his conversation with Quin. Jax planned on making money off the illegal use of non-public information. It was a brilliant plan. That's why he needed her, to review the balance sheet of each company and determine the risk, then he would buy shares before the merger happened. With the twenty-five thousand seed money from Quin to invest, she would soon be rich, just like Jax promised.

Jax gently coaxed Ashley's mouth back to his cock, laughing as she sucked him like a wild woman. The light bulb was on. She finally realized what was at stake and why her sense of self-importance almost crashed the whole scheme. The "extra" incentive of making a ton of money gave her new motivation.

It's happening! Ashley repeated over and over in her mind. She sucked him deep and hard, all the way down to his giant balls. All she had to do was keep Jax satisfied, and she would be rich.Fuck Bart! Fuck Quin!

He couldn't see Ashley kneeling under the desk, but that didn't mean he couldn't control her. With a hand on each side of her head, he pulled her down on his cock, all the way down. Her tight throat was convulsing, objecting to the intrusion and lack of air. The sensations surrounding his cock stimulated him even more as he held her head still. The old Ashley would be hitting and squirming for release; now, she was docile, letting him use her throat for his pleasure. He loved the new Ashley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued