The Floating World Pt. 08: Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On their sides, they were free with both hands to croon and adore and crave each other, murmuring sweet nothings while their fingertips discovered each other's skin all over again, their cheeks, his chin, Madelyn's throat, the blaze of red on her chest which faded as her nipples went smaller and puffy. They were tender flesh now, so Adam was gentle with his touch, his palms pressing against her breasts; and the ache stopped, and what was hot ice stabbing her nipples became warm melting warmth as she melted.

She took his face in her hands and looked at him with serious dark eyes. "Say it for me, Adam, say my name."

"Ahh, Madelyn Jane, which name? I think I'll just call you Maddy." His voice was low as he said her names, and she thrilled all over, deep inside.

"You perfect man, you know exactly what to say, so I don't have to decide. 'Don't press the button, then,' is that it?" Maddy asked.

"Something like that." And he smiled, and loved her all over again.

Sometime during the next time he said, "See what you do to me, Maddy?" And a little later, "Oh fuck, Madelyn, do that again."

Later again, Maddy woke to find him behind her, spooning her body, his hand resting quietly on her belly. She removed herself from his tenderness, looked down on his sleeping face. After a moment, a very long moment because she had to gaze at him twice, she reached down to touch Adam's lips with her fingers. "Do you know, I think I love you, Mister Cain. I never thought that would happen."

"I know you do, Maddy. Now go and have your wee, and come back to bed."

"You bastard," she laughed, "I thought you were asleep."

"I know that, too," he said, sleep thick in his voice.

"You impossible man," whispered Madelyn. See what you've done to me?

When she came back to their bed, in her favourite (downstairs) room in the house, Adam was asleep. Maddy curled her long body behind his, and pulled a quilt over them. She found one of his hands and held it in hers, against his chest. And with his other hand, he covered hers.

"You bugger," she said, smiling into his neck, "you're not asleep."

But he was, and Madelyn held him until she slept, too.

* * * *

In the morning, Adam cooked her pancakes, Maddy wrapped in a thick dressing gown, just watching.

"Fluffy slippers, Madelyn, who would have guessed?" Maddy stretched out her legs, admiring the ridiculous balls of pink fluff on her feet, each one with two great big eyes.

"What? What's the matter? They're silly. I like them."

After breakfast, because the day was warm and sunny, Adam and Madelyn strolled around her garden, arm in arm.

"We need to talk about Juliette," she said.

To be continued in The Floating World Part 09 - Juliette Redux

© ElectricBlue66 2019