The Floating World Pt. 10: Madelyn's Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eager, eager," whispered Juliette, who started to kiss her, to fuck her mouth with her fierce tongue.

"Fuck, are you on your hands and knees too?" Madelyn gasped between kisses, wanting to picture the display in the room; to be her own audience, to look upon herself as she usually looked upon her lovers.

"Yes," breathed Juliette, breaking away from the kiss, "but I'm still dressed, Maddy, and you're naked on your hands and knees..."

Like an animal.

"Madelyn, keep still." Unnhhh fuck, Adam was behind her, closer now. Maddy's body jerked, but no-one was touching her. She bowed her head, placing her forehead on the floor, just avoiding the dish. The movement dropped her breasts down, and she pushed her body back up towards Adam, her opening sex and anus feeling the air. And... the cold steel of the plug. Her ass pulsed, and Madelyn waited for the push inside. But no, the cold expectation was gone...

... instead, hot breath and a tongue. Madelyn moaned, forcing herself backwards onto Adam's mouth as he sucked hard on her tightest hole. His tongue fucked into her, and the plug slid into her cunt. She cried out, "Mmm fuck, put something else in me, ple...ase!"

Adam eased the plug, wet from lube and her glistening sex juice, slowly into her hungry asshole. Maddy sighed with pleasure as her sphincter clamped over the swollen metal end, sucking the plug into place. She relaxed and felt the weight of the plug in her ass, heavy and full, filling an empty void in her mind.

"Jeesus, that feels good." She managed the words, only just.

Oooh yes, even better! Adam clicked a chain to a ring on the plug, and Maddy's asshole was connected to her breasts and throat by the weight of the chain. Whichever way Madelyn moved, she sent sensation somewhere else in her body.

"There," said Juliette, "she's all joined up. You can drink now, pet, now that you're all connected together." She paused. "Then we can go upstairs and Adam can get out of his clothes. Juliette wants a fuck." She paused again, then giggled. "We might let you watch."

Madelyn, swamped now with sensation and Juliette's wicked declaration, found the bowl and drank from it, licking at the milk like a cat. The only sound in the room was the sound of her lapping, and the soft slide of the chains on the floor. The heat in her body filled the room and Madelyn was the centre of the world. She knew their eyes were on her, watching her drink, watching the pulse of the plug move in her ass. She spread her legs wider, opening her split, displaying herself, her crimson dark petals blooming like a slow-motion rose. She could smell her own arousal, and wanted them to taste it.

Madelyn couldn't stop the intense feelings swirling through her body, she didn't want them to stop. Adam and Juliette could do anything to her, and she'd let them. Madelyn was no longer in control of herself, but that no longer mattered. They were all in Madelyn's house and she was the centre of their attention, just as she always was in any room; but now she was in Madelyn's room, and they were looking at her. Her first orgasm rippled through her body, unannounced. She moaned in sweet delirium as she came.

"Naughty girl," commented Juliette. "You didn't ask if you could come."

"It's nice to see though, isn't it?" observed Adam. "Mind you, it's usually her own fingers in her pussy, not visions in her mind. We should start counting."

Madelyn felt a slide of something on a cheek of her ass, and guessed it was a pen, marking her first orgasm of the day.

"Is her ass big enough?" asked Juliette. "You know she's a slut, once she gets going."

Adam laughed. "Well, that's not something you hear every day, is it Maddy? You with your taut, perfect cheeks."

Madelyn couldn't reply. She was falling into a place where she was just an object for their eyes, a plaything for their minds, holes to be filled, places to be fucked. She no longer cared what they did, she just wanted them to do it. Her sense of self and who she was, was slowly fading.

"Stand up, Madelyn." Juliette tugged on the chains, pulling Maddy to her feet.

She swayed, and felt herself being caught by Adam. "I've got you, love."

Madelyn nearly fell, hearing his endearment.

"You've told her, then?" Juliette's question was asked in a soft voice.

"She knows, but I say it anyway. She's not used to love, it's a four letter word." Adam was matter of fact about his feelings.

"Don't forget me," said Juliette, claiming her place alongside Maddy.

"I won't," he replied.

"Better not," said Juliette.

"Wouldn't dare."

Maddy heard Juliette's delighted laugh at his playful reply. She wanted them both, to be fucked mind and body by Adam and by Juliette. Her rational mind was being torn apart by the mixture of sensual pleasure, intimacy beyond measure, and the dispassionate way they spoke about her, just an object for their lust, but at the same time, loved.

"Can you walk, Maddy, if you can't see?" Juliette was solicitous. They slowly moved down the hall, the weight of Madelyn's chain dragging on her asshole and breasts, an exquisite inter-connected sensation. She imagined how she must look, walking between Adam and Juliette, chains swaying slowly from her breasts and between her legs. She was theatre, a stage prop, a fuck place to be filled.

They slowly climbed the stairs until she stood in the centre of her room. Madelyn felt disembodied, she no longer knew who she was.

Juliette knew exactly who she was, and what to say.

"Adam, what shall we do with our lovely, elegant toy, our luscious, porcelain doll? What do you think she'd like first?"

"It's not what Madelyn wants, it's what we want that matters now."

"What Juliette and Adam want, is that it?" Juliette stood behind Madelyn and ran a hand over her body, feeling the wetness between Maddy's legs, hefting the weight of the plug up into her tightest place. "What Adam and Juliette get, hmmm?"

"Stay there, Maddy. Don't move." Adam's voice came from a distance, and Maddy felt Juliette move away. Footsteps. She turned towards his voice, but could see and hear nothing. She strained to hear movement in the room, anything that would give her clues as to where they were, but they were utterly silent now.

What was that? The sound of a zip. She imagined Juliette crouching before Adam, sliding the zip of his pants down, exposing the thick meat of his cock the same way she had that evening at the truck stop. Her mind fed her the memory of his cock sliding into her throat, her vivid lipstick marking the shaft in crimson circles as she crouched before him, her hands resting on his thighs.

She remembered her hot gush of piss and the way she'd marked Adam, scenting him like a cat. And thinking of piss, her memory flashed onto Juliette crouching over her, the girl's hot stream bathing her body. She moaned, and stretched out her arms in open supplication in the direction she thought they were.

"Are you all right, my love?" she heard Adam ask, and she wanted to curl up beside him, her head on his thigh, her fingers curled round his cock. She'd take him between her lips lovingly, and suck him till his juice came and filled her mouth. She swallowed to make room, and her saliva ran to mix with his juice. Her sex ached, and she nearly fell. She wanted him to stroke her hair and kiss her cheek and put his fingers in her mouth, and put his hands around her neck and squeeze, and bite her nipples and suck the flesh of her neck. She wanted him to crawl up inside her and live in her cunt forever. Her heart beat hard and she quivered.

"Elegant Madelyn, she'd better come here, don't you think?" How could Juliette be so kind? She wanted to be kissed and loved by the girl, and suckle on her breasts. She wanted to slide her finger between the young woman's tidy lips and spread the wings of her sex to find the little purple bud of her clitoris like the heart of a tiny flower, and suck it between her own lips and lick it with her tongue, and Juliette would link her fingers through hers and stroke her hair and kiss her cheek and put her fingers in her mouth and bite on the flesh of her neck. She wanted to suck on Juliette's breasts and be nursed by her like a baby.

"Lie back," she heard Juliette whisper, and thought she meant Adam. "Ooo, is that for me, you beautiful man," and Maddy knew he was naked. She wanted his shaft deep inside her, fucked fast on her back, his powerful body above hers, loving her so sweet and so slowly. But Juliette had said, "Lie back..."

"Let's undo these." Juliette was right beside her. Madelyn felt painful relief as the nipple clamps were quickly removed. A tight jab of pain shot into her breasts, pushing her nipples ice hard from inside her chest as the numbness cracked open, and she hurt. Her tits ached, and she wanted them to be clamped again, to provide another layer of pain to sooth the absence of the first. She felt a hot mouth on one breast and the hot press of a palm on the other, as Juliette soothed her.

"Take it out and give it to me." Maddy knew Juliette meant the plug from her ass. She bent her legs, shaking, and reached between her thighs, easing the plug from her asshole. She moaned as the thick heavy weight left her with an emptiness deep inside, and all she wanted was to be filled again, thick and full. She wanted Adam's cock in her ass, long and pumping and filling her deep till she moaned.

Juliette was kind, and cupped her sex and her hot empty hole in the palm of her hand, and she felt the beat of her heart deep inside the hot swell of herself, as Juliette held her.

"Do you want to see, Madelyn?"

Of course she did.

But of course she didn't.

She didn't want to choose, but Juliette did it for her. Maddy felt hands behind her head undoing the knot of the scarf, and the cloth untwisted from her head and eyes, and Madelyn could see in her room. In front of her, lying on a mattress underneath a window, Adam lay naked, resting against a pillow. He was watching her, lazily caressing a nipple with his fingers, his cock long and hard up against his gut.

"Hello Madelyn." He smiled at her with quiet lust in his eyes, and she knew he was hard for her. "Bring her over here, Juliette. I want her on my face."

Beside her, Juliette was still fully clothed, her black dress enticingly tight on her curves. The girl looked up at her with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Come on, Maddy. You can undress me while we fuck Adam. That would be nice, don't you think?"

Maddy didn't know what to think. Adam and Juliette were filling her mind with an overwhelming mix of control and expectation, intense intimacy and a casual, voyeuristic disregard; and they'd pushed her to do things she usually wouldn't do. She vaguely, to the extent she could string thoughts together, realised they were doing to her what she normally did to them; placing her in their erotic tableaux rather than the other way around. She didn't know who she was.

Juliette tilted her mouth up for a kiss. Maddy was hungry for the girl and held her tightly, enjoying the rough scrape of the dress against her own naked skin. The sensation of cloth against flesh was all there seemed to be, the noise of the rub magnified a hundred times, and she wondered where everything else had gone.

She felt disembodied, sensation coming from all around her as if her mind could no longer manage the entirety of her arousal, and was breaking it down into tiny bits, each one a moment of bliss that lasted forever. She caressed the swell of Juliette's bottom, and tried to slide hands under the cloth of her dress, but Juliette brushed her hands away. "Not yet, Madelyn; so eager!"

"But you're so touchable, Juliette. I can't keep my hands off you."

"But what about poor Adam. We mustn't ignore him."

Maddy looked across to him, but he was no longer looking at the women. Instead, he was casually curling his hand up and down the shaft of his cock, his eyes closed.

"See," remarked Juliette, "he's bored."

"How dare he!" Madelyn looked down on Adam, knowing instantly that this was all one decadent, luxurious, magnificent game; and it was now someone's else turn to be the centre of attention. She laughed as she saw Adam's sly smile, and turned to Juliette with delight. "You two, you're wonderful, you know that?"

"For fuck's sake, Madelyn, will you stop talking about it and get yourself over here. We can talk about it later, if you must."

"Look who's impatient now?" Madelyn took Juliette by the hand and walked over to Adam. She stood over him, directly above his head, with her feet on each side of his shoulders. She looked down and saw his lazy smile as he looked up at her core. "Better than cherubims on the ceiling, Adam?"

"You've said it yourself, Madelyn. Perfection, don't you think?"

"What about me?" asked Juliette, lifting the hem of her dress to the tops of her thighs, so she too could stand above Adam, her feet on either side of his hips.

"You know it too, Juliette. Peaches and cream, my darling, peaches and cream."

"You're only saying that because of the view. Not because of the taste." Juliette smiled, dipping a finger between her lips, giving Madelyn a taste of her honey, then a kiss.

Madelyn was hungry for the girl's mouth, and her ass still ached from the absence of the plug, and she still wanted the tight clamp of pain on her breasts. The pull of the chains had been exquisite, and she didn't want them to be gentle, not yet.

"Bite my breasts. Hurt me." A switch flipped in her head, and she didn't want to take control, not yet. "Fucking hurt me."

There was silence in the room for a very long time. Madelyn trembled, wondering which one of them would sense her deepest desire first, who would stop playing games, who would go where her lust unravelled. She thought either of them could do it, but she wasn't sure who would step forward first.

"You want to be bitten?" asked Juliette. "I'll eat you alive!"

Adam glanced up at the girl, surprised by the venom in her voice, but Juliette gently touched his hip with her foot as her way of saying, 'It's okay.' Her performance was for Madelyn. She leaned forward to the waiting woman and placed a hand high up against her throat, under her jaw.

"You whipped me till the blood came. I can't wait to taste your flesh." Juliette squeezed her fingers against Madelyn's throat, and whispered, "You hurt me, Maddy. I'll hurt you, too."

Juliette ran her tongue up the side of Madelyn's neck and dug her teeth into the other woman's sweet, smooth flesh, eliciting a moan of pleasure triggered by the quick bite. A shudder ran through Madelyn as Juliette shifted and sank her teeth in again, ensuring the bite was wide enough that the other woman's flesh wasn't pinched, nor her skin broken, but leaving dark, livid marks on her throat each time.

Juliette pushed Madelyn away from Adam, forcing her down to the floor, on her back. With one hand still against the woman's throat, she continued her assault on Madelyn's breasts, tasting her brutally, leaving Madelyn quivering and helpless, utterly dominated. Adam rolled to one side and watched, his hand still slow on his cock.

"Show me the marks, Juliette, where you've bitten her." Adam's voice was low and husky, rough from the back of his throat. Maddy heard an edge to it she'd not heard before, and wanted his mouth on her skin. He moved closer, and she felt the soft warmth of his mouth where, moments before, Juliette's sharp little teeth had been.

His mouth on her throat was gentle at first, soothing the heat Juliette had sucked up to the surface of her flesh. But he became more forceful, bearing down on her neck with the steady weight of his fingers, and Madelyn was held in a tightening stranglehold. Behind her eyelids, dull light shimmered red, pulsing with her heartbeat.

She tapped twice on his hand, and Adam released her throat and moved away.

"No, don't go. Stay with me." Madelyn whispered to Adam, scared he'd leave her.

"I think she wants you, Adam." Juliette lay down beside Madelyn, laying her head on the older woman's shoulder. She slowly stroked around the bruises she'd made on Madelyn's skin, as if curious how they'd got there. She cupped Maddy's breast with her other hand and lazily ran her palm over the long, engorged nipple. Maddy pushed her torso upwards, craving the velvet smooth rub of Juliette's palm over her tit.

Adam moved around to Maddy's other side, and he too lay with his head on her shoulder.

"I think," replied Adam, "that Madelyn quite likes the idea of both of us here in her room." He kissed a breast and cupped Maddy's sex in his hand. "But she can't make up her mind who she wants first."

"Both of us then, don't you think?" asked Juliette, running her fingers gently down Madelyn's throat.

"On the reclining chair, then, so she can't move," said Adam, rolling to kneel beside Maddy.

Madelyn closed her eyes, picturing herself spread wide, Adam between her legs, Juliette higher up. "Will you fuck me, Adam," she whispered, as if that was some inconceivable thing she didn't deserve, because if they were tying her down, was she bad? "I'm a good girl really, don't hurt me. Not any more, I can't bear it."

Memories flickered through Madelyn's head, but she couldn't pin any of them down. "You'll have to carry me. I don't think I can walk."

Adam took her in his arms and Maddy looked up at him to make sure he loved her, because it was a long way to fall if he didn't.

He placed her gently onto the cushions of the chair and stood in between her legs. He moved forward, pressing the base of his shaft up against the lips of her sex. Madelyn wriggled her body down, wanting the hot feel of him against her skin while she watched Juliette undress.

The girl was efficient and unaffected - she knew she was pretty, and she liked it when people looked at her, devouring her with their eyes. She stood slightly behind Adam so both she and the man were in Maddy's line of sight. She crossed her hands to the hem of the little black dress and swiftly pulled it up over her head. Because she was a minx and knew Maddy was watching, she turned around to show the woman her back. Then, quite deliberately, she bent down to touch the floor.

The movement revealed the pink crack of her sex and the light brown bud of her asshole, deliciously centred within the taut curves of her cheeks. She stayed motionless like that for a long moment, for no other reason than to let Maddy look.

Whilst she was bent over, Juliette unclipped her delicate bra from the front, so that Maddy could anticipate the sight of her delectable breasts, with a key on a chain in between them. Juliette straightened herself, still facing the other way. "Look, Adam," she said, "I've got my blue bra, the one that matches your eyes."

She turned around, and Maddy gasped when she saw Juliette's lovely breasts, her mind all tormented because Juliette had worn the bra for him, not her, and she so much wanted to be jealous. But Adam's balls were hot against her cunt, so she couldn't be jealous at all. Maddy moaned, her mind and emotions tugged this way and that by these two, and she couldn't think what they'd do next.

"Will it fit Maddy, your bra?" Adam asked. "I'd quite like her lingerie to match my eyes. It would be the height of accessorising, don't you think?" He looked down at Madelyn lying before him. "On my beautiful porcelain doll."

Maddy's skin prickled, the suggestion to be so objectified pulsing right to her centre. Her reactions were subliminal, as if Adam had direct access to her autonomic nervous system. Her mindfulness evaporated, and she craved any suggestion he'd make to her. She wanted to be empty, without thought, without self, and for Juliette and Adam to fill her up with their own lust and desire. It wasn't often that Madelyn allowed herself to be a fuck-toy, but she wanted to be fucked and taken, to be played with, teased and tormented, by these two. Madelyn didn't want to exist, except for them.