The Fool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers

"Tell me what you want, Kitten, be very explicit," he said in a deep voice filled with his unsatisfied lust. He wanted nothing more than to take her exactly as he wanted and make her cry out in pain and pleasure. There was plenty of time, he thought, pulling himself back from the overpowering lust he felt, he still had over twenty-four hours to make her his, even after the bet had dissolved. He wanted this woman more than he had wanted a woman for a very long time, and he needed to ensure she would seek him out rather than run away after this weekend.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she mewled, still rolling her hips.

"That's not very specific, Kitten," he moved around the chair and reached down, grabbing her hair and lifting her head in line with is cock. "In here?" He questioned, stroking his cock over her lip and sliding into her panting mouth. She shook and nodded her head all at once, making it seem like it was going around in a small circle. "Words, Kitten, tell me what you need." He withdrew his cock from her mouth, admiring a thin ribbon of spittle that continued to link the two.

"Cunt!" she snarled in frustration and need, knowing the word would offend and anger him.

"Would you like to rephrase that?" he asked in a low growl, bringing a hand to grip her throat just under her chin.

Her overheated mind bent to his strength and will, and she let her need bubble forth, whimpering, "Please, Sin." She swallowed loudly again, "Please fuck me. I need you to fuck my pussy hard," her voice turned to a whimper as she gave in to her need and his dominance over her. She wasn't about to beg for an ass fucking, though, because she knew now that that was where his need lay.

"How could I refuse a woman who begs so sweetly?" he asked. Tilting her head up further, he bent and kissed her deeply as her hands pressed into the cushion below, holding herself up. "Such a good little mouse," he crooned, taunting her submission. "But first..." He straightened, her face was near his groin in this position, and he rubbed his cock over her lips, feeling her lick out at it. He groaned and fed his cock into her willing mouth, letting her taste him.

She rolled and fluttered her tongue, revelling in the taste and feel of him. His cock was a little bigger than average, but not enough to make it impossible or uncomfortable to suck. His fingers laced into her hair, wrapping it around his fists. He held her head where he needed, moving his cock in and out of her suctioning mouth, making her gag as he moved deeper. His desire driving him, he growled in a low rumbling sound.

He pulled from her mouth abruptly, long strands of spittle hanging between them and dropping to the chair cushion as they both panted raggedly. He freed his hands from her hair and moved behind her, smacking her quivering ass, he guided his cock into her slowly, enjoying the tightness of her wet pussy. Her head was lowering back down to the cushion, and, as he pushed the final inch of cock into her, he reached forward, grabbing her hair in a haphazard ponytail to pull her back up and against him.

Feeling her hips roll, knowing she was becoming desperate, he pulled back, slamming into her again, his body tense as she contracted her muscles, gripping his cock within her body. He began to fuck her hard using her hair to pull her back onto him as he pounded into her tight athletic body. His free hand grasped at her hip, the fingers sinking deeply into her flesh, her whimpers becoming howls of need and pleasure. Reefing her head back, he commanded in a low rumble, "Cum, Kitten, cum for me. Give it to me now!"

The commanding words travelled through her body, making her back arch, her body wracked by blissful waves of release as she cried out her orgasm. She could feel spasm after spasm as her cunt contracted around his cock buried deep within her body, pulsing with its own release. Freeing her hair, Sinclair collapsed over her breathing as raggedly as she. "Five-love." he murmured breathlessly in her ear.

Carrie stiffened; it annoyed her that he kept a rolling count of every time he subdued the over-confident and sassy sex-kitten that tried to manipulate him into doing things her way. She took a deep breath and forced herself to relax. This was what she wanted, after all. This had been the plan. Win her way into his bed and his life and stay there. She knew he enjoyed the battle of wills as much as she, and, while he might pretend to like the persona he called 'the mouse' better, she knew he would not be interested in the mouse at all if he wasn't required to subdue the sassy kitten to find her. Moments later he shifted his weight from her, pulling her back up to his chest.

"Shower, please, little mouse. Then you may wear the shirt again," Sinclair said softly, bending his head to kiss her tenderly.

"Thank you Sin," she said softly, accepting another kiss from him before going to have a quick shower.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers