The Fool Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes worked over his face as if she was thinking about denying him. "This," she said at last. Her hand squeezed his hard cock as if adding an exclamation point to her words.

"Tell me you're mine, body and soul!" he demanded, spitting out the edgy words to get a reaction. He watched her blink.

"I-I'm yours," Carrie stuttered, ignoring the body and soul comment. Her mind baulked at the words, and once again she found herself stuck on his words as "One of the things I love about you," echoed through her mind. Sinclair had broken through her mousy work façade to find the sex kitten and then to find her day to day persona that she had built for herself here in London. But there was a limit, wasn't there? Why was he suddenly talking about the relationship they had this way? Wasn't it working well enough as it was for them? He smacked her right ass cheek. It stung, but not enough for her to utter that word.

"You're not very good at this, are you?" he asked. He gave Carrie's left cheek a swat before pulling her hand away from his cock. He pulled her to the bed where he sat and pulled her across his lap. "Say it!" he commanded. When she didn't, his hand spanked her bare, upturned ass. He left his hand on her body, rubbing where his hand left its mark, as if rubbing away the sharp pain. He gave her another chance to speak. She didn't, and the spanking continued. As he rubbed away the sting of his swats, Sinclair dipped his fingers between Carrie's finely shaped thighs. He played her like a well-crafted instrument, keeping her locked in place with his legs and his hand between short, sharp spankings.

Sinclair turned Carrie's head so she could see how she looked in the mirror. She saw her feet dangling from beneath the one position over her thighs as she squirmed after each swat. She could see the rosy pink colour rising on her ass cheeks. She fought against moaning when his fingers touched her pussy with the familiarity of a lover who knew how to please her. She had lived with this man for two months and felt as if it had already been over a year.

"Tell me you want this, that you need a dominant partner!" he demanded once more. Carrie felt her resolve begin to slip away as his fingers danced between her legs. He was fingering her pussy again, driving a fat finger in and out of her in a way that made her long for something more substantial.

She knew that she did need a dominant man. It had been part of her training to never give herself to a man who was less than her equal in all things. Any partner of hers had to be smart and strong enough to take her by overpowering her. Anyone she could dominate physically or mentally would be cast aside as she hunted for what she wanted and needed. Carrie bit her lip; ready to remain silent, when he changed the nature of the game.

Sinclair moved his dew coated finger from her pussy to between her red ass cheeks. He pressed his finger against the rosebud of her asshole until he was two knuckles inside her most intimate opening. Their eyes met in the mirror, and, above his smirk, she saw the menacing look in his eyes.

"Yes, I need it!" she cried out. "I need someone who is equal to or better than me! Someone who can dominate me!" she hung her head in defeat, surprised that she had said so much.

"Admit you need me," he whispered, his quiet voice in stark contrast to hers. "Admit that you allowed Diego, and probably the gym junkie, to dominate you, but you need the real challenge I give you. Admit that you don't just let me win!"

"I need it!" she gasped after a silent minute as he rotated his finger inside her backside and added a second.

"Again," he demanded in that same quiet tone.

"I need a man who can stand up to me and not back down from the challenge!" she admitted, answering his question properly. "I need someone like you."

"Much better," Sinclair smiled. He wasn't entirely happy with her answer and swatted her ass once more before using his upper body strength to pull her off his lap. He positioned her next to him on the bed before standing. He began working the buttons of his silk shirt, exposing the muscular slab of his broad chest. Carrie kept her eyes on him, glancing only occasionally to the mirrored closets to see the muscles in his back working as he shrugged off the shirt. Sinclair's tanned colour was all natural, and it didn't end when he unfastened his pants. He left her sitting passively, wondering what had just happened, as he carefully folded his pants and draped them across the chair in the corner. She watched him walking around the room so absolutely comfortable in his own skin. She admired his powerful thighs and muscular ass as much as his broad shoulders and well-defined arms.

He came to stand in front of her. She cupped his balls, drew him closer and nuzzled her face against his groin. She inhaled his manly scent and felt her need rising as her self-control faded. She knew she would give herself to this man in any way he wanted. It was how these scenes always ended. She laid her tongue flatly against the base of his cock where cock became balls. She lapped upwards until her mouth found his smooth, mushroomed head. She took him into her mouth as her hands wrapped around him. She grabbed his tight ass and pulled him closer still. She wanted all of him. Sinclair's hand moved to the back of her head. He rocked back and forth, once more forcing her to take him deeper than any other man she had let dominate her. She opened her throat and swallowed around him as she lost track of what was happening. Was she giving him a blowjob, or was he taking one from her? Did it matter?

"Take it all!" he commanded in a deep groan. He bent and slapped at her swaying breasts. Carrie thrilled as she felt the sting of his hands. He roughly kneaded the mounds of soft flesh. His fingers found her stiff nipples and squeezed them cruelly. She quivered at Sinclair's ability to find the sweet spot between pleasure and pain. What he did both stung and excited her. Using both hands, he grabbed both of her nipples, once again pulling her nipples up and away from her body. He pressed close, and his cock was forced deeply inside her throat as he held her against him, and knew he couldn't take much more. Dominating a strong woman like Carrie, who made him work for everything she gave, exhilarated and excited him even more than he had ever experienced before with other women.

Sinclair didn't push her away. Instead, he took a step backwards while releasing her breasts. But, in a surreal way, it felt to Carrie as if she had been pushed backwards as he left her mouth and she lost her grip on his ass. It took her a moment to understand the hand gesture he made, indicating that she should roll over on the bed. "Show me that pretty pink ass," he said as matter-of-factly as he might request a document from her hand. Once again, his incongruent tone failed to match his request, and it reminded Carrie of his dominance in this scene.

She was not without her own moves, however, and old habits die hard. She turned and crawled slowly up onto the bed, watching over her shoulder as she wiggled her firm rounded ass at him. "Is this how you want me, Sin?" she asked in a girlish voice, hoping to take him down a notch with her willingness. "Do you like seeing me like this? Is this how I look when you think about me when I'm at work?" He blinked, and his hard cock throbbed in answer to her questions. Carrie pressed her advantage. "Come on, Sin. Show me how you really want me."

"You're facing the wrong way," Sinclair said, snapping out of his stupor, moving his fingers to indicate which way she should turn. He moved to the side of the bed. Carrie kept up her graceful, catlike movements as she turned to face the mirror across from the foot of the bed. Sinclair moved to the bed, kneeling behind her. She looked at their reflections, keeping her eyes on him and ignoring the reflection of the eager woman kneeling on all fours. He stroked his large, straining cock. "Is this what you want?" he asked her mirror image as he slapped her ass with his cock.

"Is this what you want?" Carrie asked him the same question, lying on her chest and raising her ass. She slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She was so wet that her fingers slipped easily across her bare flesh. She fingered her pussy with her two middle fingers and caught how Sinclair's eyes flickered down to watch. Being on the bottom didn't mean she was submissive. She knew how to work a man, even a man like Sinclair. In her experience, raw sexuality always intimidated men. If he wanted her to accept his dominance, he would have to accept her need to challenge it to make sure he was worthy of her submission.

Sinclair saw how the look in Carrie's eyes had changed ever so slightly. He attributed much of his success in life to reading the tiny tells everyone has. He was as devastating at the poker table as he could be in client negotiations. It was a gift he never revealed. He felt her heat, even as he read the tiny change in her demeanour. She was acting like a needy slut who was doing what he wanted, but it was a challenge she was issuing to him. He already knew she was an actress, and that wasn't who he wanted right then, or ever, if he was honest. He was unconcerned by her challenge, however, as once again she had underestimated him.

He brushed her hand away from her pussy. "On all fours!" he demanded, watching as she planted her hands beneath herself and rose back into a doggie-style position. He swatted her upturned ass before grabbing each round globe in his hands and kneading her firm flesh. He allowed his hard cock to flip upwards against his stomach, pressed forward and sandwiched his rock hard flesh between her ass cheeks as if it had been nothing more than a happy accident. He rocked against her, smearing her natural lubricant across her backside. She quivered and moaned softly, making him smile. He had teased her enough. He had lulled her into a false sense of security. Trying to press her challenge, he felt her pushing backwards against him as if she was the one in control.

Sinclair pulled Carrie's ass cheeks apart, opening all of her to him and expertly positioned his slick cockhead against her tightly puckered opening. "Oh yes," he said to the raised eyebrow in her reflection and pressed his way inside of her. He grimaced at the tightness of her as he watched her expression change again to a grimace of her own as she absorbed the pain of having him take her ass.

Carrie's eyes went wide with surprise. It certainly wasn't the first time he had taken her ass, but it had been infrequent, and only after working her into a state where she wanted it badly and practically begged him to fuck her ass. Without that wild abandon from prolonged and rough foreplay and fucking, she felt the intrusion into her tightest hole all the more keenly.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped in a breathy whine, as he continued to push into her with a final thrust, making sure she felt every bit of his cock. Sinclair didn't want to damage her as he took her ass. However, he did want to fill her completely, so she felt every millimetre of him. He pressed until his hips met the red heat of her upturned ass, and she felt as if she might burst from the length and girth of his hard cock.

His hands had moved to her hips, holding her in place before moving. One hand tangled fingers into her hair and pulled, arching her body, keeping her against him. He leant over her body as his other hand slipped up her stomach to the swell of her breasts. He grabbed a nipple, pinching, twisting and pulling in ways that sent electric thrills surging through her body. His breath was hot against her neck as she felt his sharp, staccato words making his demands, "Tell me that you are mine completely! Body and soul."

"I'm..." she gasped, fighting against the building orgasm.

"Tell me!" he growled, pulling harder on her hair and nipple.

"I'm yours," she whimpered, losing control as she felt his cock throbbing so deeply inside her ass. She felt so full and he was so deep!

"Tell me!" he growled, pulling her head up so that she gazed at herself in the mirror.

She raised her eyes to the mirror again and didn't recognise the woman gazing back at her with fiery eyes. She bounced her ass off his hips and watched her other self reflected back to her in the mirror. She found it even more erotic to watch, not just herself, but him, as she rocked in a quick bounce several times. She felt her asshole clenching down and around Sinclair's cock buried inside her ass and felt her need grow. His hand bunched even tighter into her hair, and he pulled her head back painfully.

"I can't hear you!" he growled.

"I'm yours!" she cried out. "Completely!"

"That's right!" Sinclair growled. Then, placing his hands on her hips and holding her in place as he withdrew his cock from her. "You are mine, just as I am yours," he admitted, seeing the shock on her face at his words. He drove deeply in and out of her ass after that in his quest to make her feel, not only his dominance, but his need for her submission, or at least compliance in this type of relationship.

Carrie couldn't speak as he fucked her ass hard and deep. Her whimpering became loud gasps of painful pleasure as he slammed into her. Her mind refused to accept what she had heard. He just admitted that she had just as much hold on him at that moment as she submitted to his wants and needs.

She felt his cock throbbing deep inside her as he groaned loudly, and she allowed the sensations she'd been holding back to wash over her. She'd never quite come down from the high of her first orgasm in front of this mirror, and she fell over the edge into an orgasm that didn't quite reach the same heights but satisfied her senses none-the-less. She saw the expression on his face when he came, as if he had discovered something he hadn't expected to find during the scene.

Sinclair knew he had completely broken her down and, yet, she had taken it and admitted, albeit grudgingly, that they belong together now. He wrapped his arms around her as his strength gave out and pushed her down onto the bed, lying on top of her with his softening cock still buried inside her. "I'm glad we agree on that finally," he murmured in her ear.

"I was coerced," Carrie mumbled, turning her face to his, and, as they kissed over her shoulder, she bucked backwards against him, still enjoying the feel of his cock inside her ass.

"As if you could ever be coerced into anything," he chuckled. They kissed again, and he rolled over, pulling himself from her. Sinclair's eyes grazed over her nakedness. He felt his cock almost jump at the prospect of taking her again. He never seemed to get enough of her, which was a strange feeling for the normally in control Sinclair. Now that he had begun to cut through all that tough girl bravado finally, he was no longer in such a rush to attack the walls she had in place between them. He considered the surprise on her face as he made her admit that she was his now. There would be no more Jerome's or Diego's, just as he would need no other to fill the void in his love life. The admission he had made at that moment had surprised him as much as her, and he considered it for long moments as they lay side by side regaining their breath.

"It's true," Sinclair said softly. "You may say you were coerced, but you belong to me now, and I am willing to admit I belong to you. What we have now is more than just a means to an end, and it's time you were honest with yourself about that, even if you can't be honest with me," he said seriously, rolling over to look at her.

"Do you think I don't know why you're with me? Do you think I don't know that, as soon as we catch the Fool at the exhibition next year, you will go back to your life? I'm not part of the world you live in. I don't fly around the world like we've been doing for the last couple of months; the move to London to bury my mother was a big enough culture shock for me." She sighed, "I'm going to go home one day, and I somehow doubt you'd be happy giving up your jet-setting bachelor lifestyle."

"You haven't bothered to know me at all over the last few months if you still believe all that tabloid press. You can't possibly believe that act, any more than I believe you prefer being a museum mouse to what you do in your business with Jordan," he leant over her, giving her an incredulous look.

"Let's see," she rolled her eyes. "Do you fly around the world whenever you want to, where ever you want at a moments notice? When you go out, are there still gorgeous girls throwing themselves at you and trying to push me out of the way to get close to you? Do you still dine at the best restaurants and go the hottest night clubs where everyone seems to know you? Tell me, Sin, what exactly am I missing here?" She fired the questions quickly. "You haven't shown me anything to discredit the tabloid press, nor have you shown me a different side to you."

He considered her. To him, the world in which he lived was a totally different universe to what was reported in the tabloid press. He had to admit, however, that she had a point, aside from the party at Freddy's house she hadn't seen him with any of his real friends or family, and he had to admit that Freddy's house parties weren't much different to partying here in London.

"We didn't exactly party in Ireland or Cameroon," he said in a measured tone.

"No, but we dined with the rich and famous most nights, even a few of the wives were openly flirting with you, and you just seemed to take it as a normal occurrence," she laughed. "You really have no idea about how real people live and act with each other. Trust me, once you find the Fool you'll be ready to move on."

"So, you're not even open to the idea that we could be together this time next year?" he asked, noting that she sounded jealous of the flirting she said she saw that he wasn't even aware of and pushing down his feeling of disappointment.

"Why would I set myself, or even you, up for that sort of heartache? We both know why we're together. Miles thinks I'm the Fool, and, if I'm not, he thinks you are now. You need to catch the Fool before the exhibition, and I expect that you still suspect that I am the elusive thief, despite spending every moment you can with me over the last few months. It's not exactly the best foundation to start a real relationship on, at least one that could turn into love," she laughed again. "Not to mention the fact that my career has received a huge boost forward, thanks to you and this exhibition. We're not one of those couple couples who stare vacantly into each other's eyes and profess our feelings, Sinclair."

"You have a way of deflecting my questions so that you don't ever answer them directly," he grumbled at her. "Are you open to the idea that spending the year as a couple may lead to something more than just being together because circumstances dictate it?"

"I did answer you. You just didn't hear what you wanted to hear!" Carrie said testily. "We started this on a rocky foundation. You will find out that I am not the Fool and lose interest, even if you say you won't, I have already told you that I plan to move home, to Australia, eventually, and I know you won't want that, you enjoy the jet-setting life too much. So why would I open myself up to the sort of heartache that follows that sort of rejection and break up?" She looked him in the eyes. "No, Sinclair, I am not open to that."

"You're wrong about a lot of that, but most of all you're wrong about my need to capture the Fool," he confided. "The truth is, I respect the thief who managed to pull off some of the most daring heists I have ever heard of, even my own notoriety doesn't compare," he explained. "I respect that he or she doesn't need or want that sort of notoriety. The thefts aren't well known outside of the association, and he hasn't ever made waves or alerted the media or law enforcement. Only certain sectors of the underground know for sure that the association has been targeted."