The Forbidden Christian Pt. 07

Info
The forbidden reality that ALL mothers and sons face.
165 words
4.36
102.8k
33

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,772 Followers

THIS FINALE IS FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ASS.

The spellbinding finale between mother and son coalesces an enduring lifelong fantasy into a surreal, intoxicating reality. Now as shameless lovers, all of your unbridled fantasies are set free as you remember the unquenchable fascination for your mother’s wide ass. Remember how its incredible width would leave you breathless during church?

Remember how you would study their every move, strut, and judder in those skin tight skirts she’d wear? How you would spend hours wondering what it would be like to gently peel off those skin-tight skirts and gaze upon the thick, never ending curves.

All of those memories flood your consciousness as you slide your rock solid cock deep inside your mother’s beautiful round ass. Your senses explode as the reality of fucking your mother’s big ass sinks in. It’s all you can do to hold off cumming as you savor every sacred stab and plunge between those thick precious loaves of ripe delicious ass.


--:--
--:--
1.0
mejau71
mejau71
mejau71
1,772 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
OI8U2OI8U214 days ago

I know this isn't new but, In his mother's bowels...in his mother's bowels...in his mother's bowels...in his mother's bowels...in his mother's bowels... If you aren't into anal with your mother, this audio is just gross. I'd rather have a mother and son pussy fucking.

OI8U2OI8U214 days ago

I know this isn't exactly new but...it's the same old story, same old song and dance with these stories. Now if you were really fucked up when you listened...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best story ever made

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God you get me off

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

You won me over the best i've ever heard on here and i've been on here 14 years, where have u been, these are professional productions thank you........

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom's Superpower -- Illustrated! Busty mother inspires both of her sons.in Illustrated
Can I Watch, Mom? (Illustrated) Mom trades sexual favors with her son.in Illustrated
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 01 Mother and son take a trip to Switzerland.in Illustrated
Master of the House Son masquerades in Dad's costume to fuck unsuspecting Mother.in Illustrated
More Stories