The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look anything but boring, girl. That outfit is seriously hot."

The two women laughed as they went upstairs. Sandra remained coy about her true motives, claiming she just wanted to try on her new dress.

They helped each other apply their makeup as they drank half a bottle of wine. At 8.30pm they got a cab to Bailey's in Grantham. It was a lively bar with a small dance floor. The crowd was varied with a good deal of students. They found a table & were sipping their second drink when Sandra's eyes suddenly fixated towards the entrance. Julie turned & knew who Sandra was looking at. She said,

"Isn't that Rachel's boyfriend?"

Sandra tried to act cool as she casually replied,

"Yes, his name is Mark."

Julie nodded knowingly. They had more drinks & they were both becoming merry. Julie was pretending to be a little drunk. In fact, she was secretly observing Sandra & could see that her eyes were always returning to Mark. Julie leaned forward & said,

"Now I get it, San, you want to taste the forbidden fruit. It's so wrong & yet...so exciting."

Sandra tried feigning indignation, but she couldn't hide the guilty look on her face.

Julie knew her too well & Sandra knew it was pointless trying to deny it. She covered her face in embarrassment & eventually said,

"Ok, Julie, but nothing's happened. I can't help how I feel about him. The man is gorgeous...and he's hung."

Julie raised an eyebrow. She knew about Sandra's fetish for big cocks. As best friends they shared their secrets & fantasies. Julie knew that Sandra was obsessed with penis size & had a thing for young, muscular men. Her husband Richard was a dickhead, but she could never see her cheating. But Julie could see that Sandra had it bad for Mark.

After giving it some thought, Julie said,

"If anyone deserves to have their fantasy realized, it's you, San. You've been married to that jerk off for 18 years, and let's face it, Rachel's only 18. I doubt Mark is going to be her soulmate. I say take a big bite of that forbidden fruit."

It wasn't what Sandra was expecting to hear but it was exactly what she wanted to hear. She nodded slowly as the alcohol made Julie's point of view sound completely reasonable.

Mark was near the bar with his friend. He'd spotted Sandra earlier with another woman he'd seen a couple of times. He remembered her name was Julie but he didn't really know anything about her. He decided against going over to their table. He didn't want to put Sandra in a compromising position. They'd acknowledged each other when she went to the bar to buy drinks. Mark was barely listening to his friend as Sandra walked back to her table. Plenty of other men also stared approvingly.

Mark felt his cock stir as he watched her saunter sexily in her heels. He thought she looked gorgeous in that little, black dress. She & Rachel were so different. Sandra had a full, buxom figure. Other women of her height & weight would've looked overweight, but Sandra carried her excess weight in all the right places, her bust & her big, round ass. Both were exceptional. Rachel looked closer to a catwalk model, taller & a lot slimmer. Sandra also exuded a natural sexuality that Rachel lacked. It was Rachel's low sex drive that was the real problem between them though.

As midnight approached, the bar began thinning out. Mark's friend had hooked up with a girl & left. Mark had been taking it slow with the alcohol. During the last hour he'd been drinking non alcoholic beer to keep a clear head. He'd watched Sandra & Julie dancing together, giving a few guys the brush off. It looked like they were now ready to leave & Mark decided to go over & offer his services.

Sandra & Julie were preparing to leave. Things hadn't turned out as Sandra had hoped. She'd imagined that she & Mark would have a chance to chat & dance. On that front, it was a total disappointment. At least she'd been able to talk about it with Julie. She felt better sharing her predicament with her friend.

As Sandra was putting her purse into her handbag, she saw Mark approaching their table. He stopped at the table between them & said,

"Hi, Sandra, I thought I noticed you earlier...and Julie, right?"

Julie smiled up at him & replied,

"That's me; we met at Sandra's house a few weeks ago."

Mark nodded & said,

"Getting a cab is gonna be a nightmare. Can I offer you two ladies a ride?"

Sandra barely heard him above the music, her eyes fixed on his crotch. Julie answered for them & replied,

"Thanks Mark, that would be perfect."

The women got up & followed Mark out. He led them to the parking lot & his beat up van. Julie nudged Sandra as they walked behind him & whispered,

"I bet you'd love a good ride."

The women giggled hysterically at the innuendo. Mark could tell that the women were quite tipsy & merry as they giggled constantly.

Mark's van was old but reliable. There was a thick blanket on the floor in the back along with some tools. Sandra squeezed in the middle with Julie on her right. Mark was quiet as he drove to Julie's house, listening to the girls talking & joking loudly. It took 20 minutes to reach Julie's. She got out & said,

"Thanks, Mark. Now take good care of my girl, Sandra."

She winked as she waved goodbye.

The atmosphere suddenly changed as they drove away. The alcohol had made Sandra incredibly horny & she let her dress ride up as she crossed her legs. Mark suddenly said,

"I've gotta say, you look stunning tonight, Sandra."

Sandra felt a rush of sexual exhilaration at the compliment. She eventually replied,

"That's the nicest compliment I've had in years, Mark. I'm so glad that Rachel found such an intelligent & gorgeous boyfriend."

Mark turned into her street & said,

"It's just a shame she doesn't take after her mother. We're not exactly compatible when it comes to sex."

"Well, It sounds like God gifted you in that department," She blurted. Mark grinned as he parked outside her house & said,

"Hmmm, it takes a special woman to appreciate special endowments."

Sandra knew she should say goodnight & leave, but she found herself staring into Mark's penetrating eyes. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion as Mark leaned towards her. Sandra's moral reticence was slowly disappearing. Mark's face got closer & closer until their lips gently touched. Their soft kisses continued until they became more passionate. Sandra couldn't restrain herself & began tonguing Mark as her hand groped his crotch. She found his cock & moaned.

Mark pushed her dress off her shoulders & unclasped her bra. His eyes bugged out as he stared at Sandra's huge tits. He couldn't believe their perfect condition as he held them up & sucked them. Sandra let out a long groan as her nipples hardened & she felt Mark's cock throb in his jeans. The situation was driving her wild. Her daughter's boyfriend was sucking her big tits right outside her house with her husband inside.

Mark abruptly bundled Sandra into the back. She rolled onto her back on the blanket as he joined her & straddled her chest. Sandra desperately unbuckled his belt & undid his jeans. She pulled them down along with his boxers. Mark's cock sprang out powerfully & she stared in utter awe at the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Richard's cock looked tiny by comparison. She gripped the thick shaft with 2 hands & pulled it down to her face. She slowly licked the huge, circumcised head before stuffing it into her mouth.

Mark was sighing with pleasure as Sandra licked & slobbered over his cock. She kissed & licked every inch of his thick shaft. The maze of veins on his cock were huge & pulsing. Sandra's pussy was on fire & dripping as she was literally drunk with arousal. She'd never experienced such sexual excitement. Mark suddenly pulled back & said,

"I've got to fuck those incredible tits."

Mark looked down at her tits & couldn't believe how they didn't sag or even flop to the side. He placed his massive cock between them & Sandra pushed her tits around his shaft. Mark then proceeded to thrust his cock back & forth. Sandra looked down as his cock dripped precum, lubricating the way as it powered through her breasts. She moaned,

"I love it, Mark...fuck my tits faster."

Mark increased his pace & started groaning as his cock throbbed hard. He gripped his shaft & jerked it. Sandra watched his cockhead swell & unleash a long rope of cum that splattered her face & hair. She opened her mouth & caught the next burst on her tongue & lips. More cum blasted her neck & face & she managed to catch 2 mouthfuls of hot spunk which she gulped down greedily. Mark covered her tits with the last few smaller jets. Sandra was amazed at the volume of his ejaculate, and his thick cream was delicious.

Mark reached into the glove box & handed her some tissues. Sandra wiped her face & neck, but decided to rub the cum on her tits into her skin. As she did so, she felt her thong being moved & her body jerked as Mark's tongue licked along her slit. He teased her clit & Sandra bucked as her orgasm exploded. Mark skillfully wormed his tongue in & over her pussy, bringing her off twice more as she humped & moaned in pleasure.

Sandra thought they were done for the night, but Mark rolled her onto all fours & pulled her thong completely aside. She felt something rubbing along her pussy & knew this was the moment she'd dreamed of. There was some pressure & his cock popped though. She groaned with desire as Mark held her big hips & worked his cock into her. She rotated her hips to help him penetrate her further. Her pussy was creaming as inch after inch burrowed into her. Mark had 7 inches inside her when she suddenly cried,

"Oh, Mark...UGH...I'm gonna cum...OH GOD...OHHH!"

She shuddered & moaned as her pussy gushed & tightened around his cock. Mark had to let her ride out her orgasm before he began pumping into her again. It took another 10 strokes to force 8 inches in & Sandra came again, bucking & moaning as she cried,

"Jesus Christ...this is incredible...oh, MARRRK!"

Mark caressed her big ass as it rolled & shook. No woman had ever taken his entire cock, but Sandra wasn't showing any signs of discomfort. She was cumming again as her head hung down & she sobbed,

"JESUSSS!...Don't stop...PLEASE!"

Mark couldn't believe how deep he was. Sandra's pussy was stretched around his cock & dripping like a faucet. He eased all the way back & slammed forward, filling her to the hilt. Sandra exploded into an overwhelming orgasm, she screamed in ecstasy as her body spasmed & convulsed in pure pleasure. Her orgasm rolled on & on for ages. As Mark slammed in again, another orgasm rocked her & left her speechless as her eyes rolled back & her head shook from side to side.

Mark was amazed that Sandra had taken him balls deep. He looked down at her ass raised high in her stockings & garters & couldn't restrain himself. He started to pound his cock into her fast & hard. Sandra's pussy was taking his length easier now as she was being penetrated deeper than she'd ever thought possible. Her orgasms kept coming as Mark fucked her with incredible speed & stamina. She didn't want it to end as she moaned & cried in delirious bliss. She kept crying,

"Oh, Mark...ugh...don't stop...you're so deep...oh God...I'm cumminggg!"

Fortunately, it was late, if anyone had been passing, they would have seen the out of place, beat up van rocking around forcefully as feminine cries & moans emanated from within.

Inside, Sandra felt a surge of newfound energy as she pumped back to meet Mark's powerful thrusts. She was experiencing sexual pleasure beyond anything she had ever imagined. Mark's huge cock completely filled her pussy to capacity, sending her wild as she moaned in rapturous delight. She had no idea how long they'd been going as intense orgasms shook her mind & body.

Mark's cock was twitching as he powered into her like a piston. This was by far his best sexual experience. Sandra's pussy was amazingly tight for a 36 year old mother. Mark pulled back to the tip & buried his cock deep one final time. Sandra felt his cock expanding as it turned iron hard & erupted, spewing cum into her pussy. The feeling of his cum squirting inside her sent her into a mind numbing orgasm that went on & on. Her body quivered & stiffened as she collapsed onto the blanket.

They both gasped in air as they recovered. Sandra rolled onto her back, sighing contentedly. Her body was wet with perspiration as she stared up at Mark. She thought he looked like a dark Adonis, a superior specimen of man. Mark stared back at her in awe. He wasn't sure what to say, wondering if she now had regrets.

When Sandra saw that it was 2.30am, she sat up & said,

"Damn, I can't believe it's so late. I've got to go in without waking Richard."

She didn't know what to say to Mark either. Maybe he just wanted to do a daughter & her mother. Something he could brag about. She hoped that wasn't the case. Her feelings for Mark had become complicated. More than just physical. She was attracted to his personality too. She kissed him on the cheek & said,

"Thanks for a great night, Mark. I'll see you soon."

Mark nodded as he watched her climb into the front & exit the van.

Sandra was relieved to find the house in darkness. She hurried upstairs & went straight to the bathroom. She stood in the shower & removed her soaking wet thong. The sight of Mark's cum pouring out of her pussy was amazing. Thank God she was still on the pill. Mark's copious, potent cum would have knocked her up without fail. The thought sent a thrill through her. She & Mark would produce a beautiful baby, she was sure of that. She couldn't help masturbating as she inhaled the potent & masculine odor of Mark's spunk on her body.

After her shower, Sandra got into bed still feeling high. The night's events fresh in her mind. Mark had the most beautiful cock she could ever imagine & boy, did he know how to use it. His stamina had been incredible. Their sex had been raw & wild. Sandra had lost count of her orgasms. At one point they were coming every few minutes. Some of them hit her one after another in an intense series that lasted minutes. All her orgasms increased in intensity, culminating in the final one when Mark came inside her. It was the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced, completely blowing her mind. She closed her eyes & slept contentedly.

The next day, Sandra was beginning to feel guilty. Last night she'd been more than a little tipsy. Perhaps that was the reason her inhibitions had been lowered. She didn't feel any regrets about cheating on Richard, but having sex with Rachel's boyfriend was another matter. Part of her mind told her it was wrong...and yet, another part excited her that Mark might prefer her over Rachel. The house phone ringing cut short her musings & she answered it.

Sandra's heart quickened when she heard Mark's voice,

"Hi, Sandra, I think I left another of my study books in Rachel's room. Is it ok if I come over?"

"Of course it is, Mark. When can I expect you? She asked, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"I'll be about 30 minutes," He replied. Sandra took a deep breath & said,

"That's fine, Mark, see you soon."

Richard heard the phone from the living room & hollered,

"Was that Rachel?"

Sandra was still in the hallway as she replied,

"Errr, no, it was Mark. He's coming round to pick up one of his study books."

"What the fuck? I'm sick of the sight of that nigger in my house. The sooner Rachel dumps that half breed, the better," He growled. Sandra replied,

"Whatever," As she ran upstairs to change her clothes.

She quickly took off her jeans & t shirt & looked for something sexier. Sandra eventually settled on an above the knee jean skirt & one of her tight, vest tops. She brushed her hair & touched up her makeup. She checked herself in the mirror & didn't think anything was over the top, even though her big breasts completely dominated her torso. She slipped on her heeled sandals & stood by the window, impatiently waiting.

Mark was about 5 minutes away as he drove through the suburban area, so different from where he grew up. He'd knuckled down in high school & stayed out of trouble. Now he was on his way to his degree. As soon as he got a well paid job he planned to move his mother out of the crime ridden area she had lived in for the last 15 years. Most of the other guys in college had all the advantages that they took for granted. They got brand new cars for their birthdays while he drove a 15 year old van.

His mind turned to Sandra & what happened last night. When he'd gotten home he jerked off 3 times thinking about her. His cock was getting hard as he thought about her. Rachel came back tomorrow afternoon & he considered the ramifications of the situation. Rachel was a great girl & they were comfortable in each others company. He just couldn't imagine them having a good sex life. But Sandra drove him wild. She loved sex & she had taken his entire cock in her pussy. She was the first woman to ever do so.

Mark parked his van in their driveway & got out. Sandra was already on her way downstairs & waited for the doorbell to ring. When it rang, she counted to 4 then opened the door. Mark stood there in his usual t shirt & jeans with an easy smile. Sandra grinned up at him as her eyes flickered to his crotch & said,

"Hello, Mark, it's so good to see you again. Come in, you can go straight up to Rachel's room."

"Thanks, Sandra, you could help me find it, if you've got time," He replied, giving her a wink as he walked inside & went upstairs.

Sandra went to the kitchen & poured herself a vodka & orange. She downed it in 2 gulps & waited for a couple of minutes. She could hear Richard yelling at the tv as he watched some football match. Her mind was working overtime as she calculated how long she could get away with staying upstairs with Mark before Richard started wondering what was going on. She quickly gulped down another drink before the alcohol started hitting her brain & she slowly climbed the stairs.

Sandra reached Rachel's room & saw Mark sitting on her bed. Clearly there was no study book to find. 10 minutes ago Sandra had been having conflicting thoughts. The vodka had settled that issue. She folded her arms & drawled,

"Found what you're looking for, Mark?"

She was deliberately pushing her breasts together with her arms as her arousal soared. Mark blatantly stared at her big tits & replied,

"I think I can see it, now."

Sandra took a couple of steps closer & said,

"Well, you better grab it then. Does it have anything to do with sex education?"

Mark stood up & replied,

"How did you know, Sandra? Maybe you could give me some study advice."

Sandra smiled broadly & murmured,

"I've got a few ideas. We could have a quick study session."

As if pulled together by magnetic force, they lunged for each other, kissing forcefully as they passionately embraced. Their tongues fought as their open mouths locked.

In a matter of minutes, Sandra pulled Mark's t shirt off & stared wide eyed & open mouthed at his muscular body. He obviously worked out, muscular & ripped. She took great delight in running her hands all over his hard body. Mark hands weren't idle as they lifted her vest off & removed her bra. Seeing her tits in daylight was even more awesome than last night. Mark hefted her incredible tits & was about to suck them, but Sandra had other ideas. She dropped down to her knees, running her tongue down his sixpack & had his jeans undone in no time. They came down with his boxers & she was also in awe as she saw his huge cock in daylight.

Sandra could see every detail as she slowly jerked his thick shaft. His cockhead was purple, smooth, fat & was swelling larger. She ran her tongue all around the head, teasing the underside before she swallowed about 4 inches & sucked on it like crazy. She couldn't believe the weight & rigidness of Mark's cock. It was absolutely rock hard & throbbing with power. Sandra was overcome with a feeling of subservience as she knelt before Mark. She wanted to worship & please him.

123456...8