The Forbidden Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, almost miraculously, the sky changed. A green, silvery and purple glow slowly appeared above us, gradually and gracefully coalescing into a dancing, shimmering curtain of light. It played directly overhead, slowly and inexorably expanding, lengthening and flowing to stretch nearly across the entire horizon to the north of us.

Mom's hand found mine and soon my heartbeat was dancing in time with the aurora above us.

"It's strange," she said, gazing upwards and quietly musing. "But there is very little in the legends or the Eddas about the nororljos, or their significance. There's one explanation though, which I always liked. This legend says that the northern lights are reflections. Reflections of the glow of the armor the Valkyries shining as they gallop across the sky..."

"That's beautiful," I whispered back, pulling her closer.

Mom turned her head up to me, the boreal light dancing in her eyes.

"Kiss me, darling," she whispered hoarsely. "Please kiss me, Peter."

That look was there again on her face; the same moist lips, far away gaze and hooded eyes I saw in the car on the way back from the airport. That look was there.

It was there for me.

I felt like I had simultaneously grabbed a high voltage electrical wire and been struck in the head with a baseball bat. My mind and body vibrated like an overstretched guitar string.

"Mom?" I croaked, unable to fathom my great good fortune.

Placing her arms around my neck, she crossed her wrists behind my head and drew me down, whispering, "We both want this, my love. Don't keep your mother waiting. Don't be shy, son. Kiss your momma."

As I surrendered to the long-desired inevitable, I licked my lips. They cooled immediately in the frigid night air, but a moment later, they were warm again, oh so warm. Our lips seemed to part in unison and our tongues found each other in a blink, coiling like amorous serpents. She tasted faintly of dinner and the last dregs of Riesling, hot, wet and unaccountably sweet.

We continued for an indefinable time, lips gliding and pressing, tongues twining with increasing urgency as I drew her to me in a ferocious embrace. Time passed us by. Our first lover's kiss was over a minute (or was it a decade?) later. We pulled apart, our breaths exploding from our chests into condensed clouds of desire, shot through with the windswept ice crystals floating around us. It seemed that we had both held our breaths for our entire lives, until we finally found each other for that first real kiss.

"Jesus..." I whispered.

Mom smiled and cupped my cheek in her hand, drawing me down again to her lips. As our tongues dueled once again, she moaned into my mouth and her hands slid down from my shoulders to my butt, pulling me against her.

Taking my own cue from her actions, I brought my own hands to cup her cheeks, pulling her even more tightly to me. Her ass was marvelously taut and supple against my grasping fingers, wonderfully warm and firm. My head spun and I felt dizzy as the sensation of caressing my own mother's perfect ass overloaded my senses.

I was holding a firm, fleshy miracle in the palms of my hands.

Her limbs slightly parted and surrounded my leg. Instinctively, I flexed my knee, pushing my thigh into her crotch. She began slowly rocking against me, a small whimper escaping her mouth.

She moaned again into my lips and then tore hers away from mine. Her color was high and her eyes were feverishly bright as she looked at me.

"Inside! Oh God, Peter! Inside!" she gasped.

Without conscious thought, our lips joined again, Mom's mashing into mine so hard she almost bruised me. Arms around one another, we half-stumbled to the sliding glass doors and I fumbled for the handle blindly. My heart thudded heavily in my chest as we nearly fell back into the living room.

We practically tore our parkas off one another and in seconds our lips were again fused together, at the same time my hands found her breasts and hers glided over my hardness, scrabbling desperately at my length through the rough fabric of my Levis.

When her fingers began searching for the buttons of my fly, I groaned into her mouth. The whole universe collapsed into a singularity of lust, encompassed entirely by the sensation of her hands working into my pants, her tongue intertwined with mine, the heft of her breasts and hardening of her nipples beneath my grasping fingers.

My pulse roared and thundered in my ears like Victoria Falls and suddenly, there wasn't enough air in the entire house to fill my gasping lungs.

Eventually, Mom succeeded in opening the front of my jeans. As she slid them down to my ankles, she dropped to her knees in front of me and I was totally paralyzed with expectancy and incredulity, finally understanding what was about to take place.

My boxers bulged out luridly in front of Mom's face. When she ever-so-lightly ran her hand across my hardness, I shuddered with anticipation. When she pulled the front of my underwear down, I bounced into full view like an obscene Jack-In-the-Box, pulsing and dripping.

Even though she knew what was coming, I think she was still taken aback by the sudden appearance of my hardness and its size.

In that moment, Mom looked up at me, an expression of startled wonder and burning lust on her face.

"Faen!" she exclaimed.

When her bare hand closed around my cock for the first time, my knees nearly gave way as I reflexively bucked against her smooth, warm grasp.

As I stood there with my pants around my ankles, cock bobbing in time with my pulse, Mom took me gently in hand. Her warm, soft touch was nearly unbearable. She cupped my balls with one hand and traced her fingers along my shaft, carefully inspecting my length by eye and braille. When her thumb passed over my slick glans, I almost lost it, wracked by a deep shudder of pleasure.

"My God, Peter. It's absolutely magnificent," she sighed dreamily. Almost as an afterthought, she murmured as though to herself, "And hard. Jesus, so hard. So hard and so BIG, so big for, for... me!" Her voice took on a rising note of wonder mingled with triumph.

Then she chuckled throatily and added, "I named you well, boy."

I was struck dumb, the intensity of my pleasure and emotions carrying me far beyond the capacity to think or speak. I could barely nod in acknowledgment of her praise.

Turning her attention back to my groin, Mom gently pulled my steel into a vertical position and gave the underside of my shaft a long, lingering and languorous lick, from base to crown. Again, my legs almost gave way and I moaned.

"Ahhh, Mom! So good!"

"Lovely," she murmured. "Jeg elsker din kuk." Kisses rained down on my entire length and then another amazing, long lick that ended with her tongue swirling over my glans.

The moment I felt her moist suction on my head, I was gone, blown completely beyond the horizon of lust and into the abyss of pure pleasure. I went over the edge so quickly no warning was possible.

"Ohhh, God! Mom!" I practically screamed.

To say I came is...inadequate. My eruption was like the transcontinental Super Chief, bursting from a tunnel in a cloud of superheated steam, whistle screeching like the damned. It was a liquid broadside from a 100 cannon ship of the line, all smoke, fire and deafening thunder. It was more pleasure than a mortal frame could endure and remain sane.

My first fusillade caught her completely by surprise, spraying hotly across her cheek and the bridge of her nose, several pearly droplets also landing in her bangs as she jerked slightly and blinked in surprise. Just as quickly though, she clamped her mouth over the head of my cock, sucking and swallowing furiously as I spewed molten lust, her cheeks alternately collapsing and ballooning as I spent myself utterly.

The world went away for a while, my existence contracting down to the incredible spasms of pleasure wracking my body and feel of her mouth on me as she murmured wordless encouragements around my throbbing shaft. From a continent away, I could faintly hear somebody crying out piteously, "Mom! Mom! Oh Jesus, Mom! Oh, Mooommmm!"

At some point, time resumed its normal course and I felt one final suck on my now exquisitely sensitive head. With that last jolt of pleasure bordering on pain, my legs finally did give way and I collapsed onto my knees in front of her.

I'll never forget the look she gave me at that moment. I could see the flash of unquenched lust in her eyes, but at the same time her face composed itself into a look of serene happiness and satisfaction, mixed with motherly pride.

"Jesus, Peter. I had no idea I was exciting you THAT much," she chuckled, half-scolding me.

Wiping my milkiness from her cheek and forehead with her finger, she sucked it off her digit with relish, finally pulling it from her mouth with an audible pop.

"Dee-lish," she said, laughing wickedly at my pole-axed expression.

"The most and best cum I've ever tasted," she stated matter-of-factly, adding further to my astonishment.

Along with the return of my ability to speak came embarrassment at my lack of control. I sat heavily on the floor.

"Sorry, Mom," I croaked, cheeks red. "It felt so good, I couldn't help myself."

Lowering herself into my lap, Mom put her arms around my neck and kissed me gently but thoroughly. I could taste my saltiness.

"That's the idea, lover boy. You're supposed to lose it when momma sucks that wonderful cock of yours. I take your lack of control as a very, very big compliment."

"Thanks, Mom," I said, giving her a big hug. "It was amazing. I've never, uhm, lost it like that before."

"Ooof! Watch it there, you big lug. Don't squeeze so hard!"

"Sorry again," I mumbled. Then it all hit me all at once, the enormity of what had just happened between us. Yet again, I seemed robbed of any ability to express myself.

"Mom..." I began awkwardly.

"Shhh, my darling boy," Mom said gently, putting a finger to my lips. "I know. I've known for a long time, maybe even longer than you knew yourself."

"I love you too," she said quietly.

We shared another lingering kiss Mom's fingers looping around the back of neck, eventually finding their way into my hair. Our kiss intensified further and then we were apart, gasping for breath. Mom then stood abruptly, pulling me to my feet. Another kiss and her hands found my balls, cupping them gently.

"Take me to bed, Peter," she whispered urgently. "Take me now," she pleaded, her fingers again finding my resurgent hardness.

Stepping fully out of my pants, I quickly pulled my shoes and socks off and grabbed her hand, leading her up the stairs to the master bedroom. At the threshold, I swept her into my arms and carried her giggling to the bed, her arms around my neck.

Setting her on her feet, I kissed her again. When we broke apart, gasping, Mom anchored her fingers in the hair on the back of my head, drawing me close.

"Do you want to undress your mother, Peter?" She asked throatily.

I was beyond all words, beyond any ability to think. All I could do was nod like a demented bobble-head.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?"

I didn't know. What I did know was what I wanted now, so badly it burned like molten iron in my groin and brain. I was consumed by my need and Mom could see the want in my eyes.

What I wasn't prepared for though, was how much my hands shook as I reached to the front of her pants. I wasn't all thumbs, I was all toes. Nothing worked. My fingers trembled and were nearly useless. After a century or two of painfully humiliating fumbling, I was able to finally release the button and get down to business.

The raspy buzz of her zipper coming down suddenly seemed as loud as a chainsaw and I realized that we were both holding our breaths.

Pulling them over her hips, I moved with near-frantic haste, only to be stymied when I realized her shoes were still on.

"Fuckitall," I muttered under my breath. Mom balanced on one leg as I tried in vain to jerk the pants leg over her shoe, nearly toppling her in the process. By now I was nearly catatonic with desire, my fine motor skills deteriorating by the second as my brain burned.

Eventually, I solved the mysteries of shoelaces and successfully consigned Mom's jeans to the far corner of the room, crumpled in a heap. As I disposed of her Levis, Mom pulled off her turtleneck smoothly and stood before me, wearing only a pair of very modest, high-cut cotton briefs. Her dark thatch showed through the panties as a vague, smoky shadow and I could see an enormous spot of dampness in her gusset.

Those plain fabric panties with a huge wet spot were and remain to this day the most exciting, incredibly sexy thing I've ever seen.

As she stood before me, her nipples hardening from the cool air and her excitement, I could only gape. Her eyes held mine briefly and then she dropped her gaze, blushing deeply at my lustful, intense scrutiny.

My breath caught in my throat and it felt like there was a python wrapped around my chest. "God, you are so beautiful," I finally husked.

"Really?" Mom asked, suddenly looking vulnerable, uncertain and absolutely adorable.

"More than you could possibly know," I gasped, finally remembering to breathe.

Taking her shoulders, I gently pushed her back to the edge of the bed until she sat on the edge. Kneeling in front of her, I grasped the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them over her hips, revealing her magnificent, unruly bush. Placing my palms on the inside of her thighs, I gently parted her legs. Her skin was smooth, hot and flawless.

At first, she blushingly resisted the pressure of my hands, but I was not to be denied. Finally, she relaxed, reclining onto her back, with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. It was then that her prize finally came into full view.

Her labia were thick, prominent and slick, her inner petals slowly blooming into view, deep, almost purple-pink in color. It was the most exotic, enticing and alluring she-orchid I had ever seen, and I was drawn to it irresistibly.

As my lips found the junction of her thigh and pelvis, moving to her center, she gasped and tensed for a moment, flinging her forearm across her closed eyes.

"Oh my God," she sighed. "Oh my God, Peter...nobody...ever..."

Her words cut off with an indescribable moan as my tongue centered itself in her divine groove and licked, slowly and firmly from perineum to nubbin. When I found her small pearl of pleasure with my lips and flicked it, ever so lightly, I drew another sharp gasp from her and then her hands were anchored in my hair, urging me onward.

"Yessss," she hissed, "Oh yes, baby. Please. Oh God, please, yes! More! Please, please, more!"

As I lapped her juices, inwardly I was dumbfounded. Nobody had ever eaten Mom? Never? It seemed incomprehensible that no man had ever sampled her.

The only thing I knew as my tongue delved within her for the first time was that I now was savoring the nectar of Elysium. Nothing in all my previous experience came even close to my mother's honey and at that instant, I knew two truths.

I knew that I would never, ever tire of her taste. Never. I also knew that I was going to give her my all. I would stay between her thighs until I had her screaming for mercy. One, two, ten orgasms, it didn't matter. I wasn't going to stop until she bodily forced me away from her magnificent cunt.

In that moment, I was completely addicted. Cocaine? A slap and a tickle. Heroin? A fucking after-dinner mint. What I felt, what I now desperately wanted was as far beyond simple desire as a hawk soaring above a buzzing gnat. In that moment, I knew, knew that my need was carved into the marrow of my bones, a novel part of myself that was as a new vital organ, which I would now die without.

I was riding a wave of the most intense, intimate pleasure ever known, mainlining the concentrated essence of absolute love and total lust. The fire that was now coursing through my veins would remain there burning until the last breath of my life.

I was now in a place where time had no meaning. There was only her wetness, smell and taste. My entire existence began and ended between the soft, smooth creases of her thighs and pelvis. I was vaguely aware of the spasm of her thighs around my head and the crescendo of moans and shrieks of pleasure as she came on my tongue, but that was the background to the overwhelming overload of her scent, wetness and slickness.

Eventually, she pushed me away, almost roughly. It could have been a few minutes later, or sometime next week. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face away from her slippery lips. I was coated with her essence from eyebrows to chin and it was the best feeling in the world.

"Jesus Kristus," she exhaled, her voice hoarse. "What the fuck did you just do to me, Peter?"

Hearing Mom swear like that made me shiver with delight. In all my years, I had never heard my beloved mother drop an F-bomb. Somehow, it didn't seem coarse or cheap. It wasn't crude or rude. It was...strangely intimate, like she shared something secret with me. I made me feel even closer to her.

I lifted my head up and crawled on top of her, my cock trapped between our bellies, throbbing like an obscene missile.

"I just loved you the way you deserve to be loved, Mom. I wanted you to feel special, the way you made me feel special," I murmured.

Running her fingers through my hair, Mom kissed me softly but thoroughly, a gentle, satisfied smile on her lips.

"You made me feel like a queen, sweetheart," she sighed contentedly.

"MY queen," I corrected with a grin.

"Your queen," she echoed, nodding her head happily.

Reaching between us, she found my shaft, her eyes widening slightly as she felt my resurgent steel again.

"My goodness, Peter. How did it get so hard again, so fast?"

"It's the company I'm keeping. I'm with the sexiest girl on the planet," I said softly.

"You're very sweet, but you need your vision checked, darling."

"My hard-on, my call, Mom," I grinned, grinding myself on her belly.

"You're impossible, but I love you, Peter," she sighed.

I slid down her abdomen, my cock finding the small valley between her thighs.

"I want you so much, Mom," I whispered back.

"Then take me, Peter. Please, honey, take me now," she pleaded, her eyes now hooded with lust. "Be inside me, son. Pul mora di," she pleaded.

She opened her thighs and I rose up on my elbows, watching her face intently. I slowly thrust my hips forward. As my helmet touched her lips for the first time, her breath caught in her throat and her arms tightened around my shoulders. Slowly, as I pressed home, I slid down the groove between her nether lips to the opening of her portal, at last ready to go where no son should ever be.

For a brief beat, I stayed poised at her gates of paradise. Our eyes locked, recognizing the enormity of the moment and time stretched, a month passing between heartbeats. Then Mom smiled, her hands sliding down to my ass, pulling me forward and into heaven.

As I sank into the center of her slickness, I was astounded by her tightness and heat. It felt like I was entrapped in a buttery, superheated vise, and when I slowly pressed forward, Mom's eyes went wider and wider, her mouth opening in a silent "O" of incredulous pleasure.

Then, I could go no farther. Mom looked at me, her face feral, eyes as big as saucers.

"Oh my God, Peter," she whispered. "Oh God. So fucking big, son. Pikken din er sa stor, so good..." her voice trailed off, her lower lip trembling.

I could spend a year trying to find the words to describe how I felt at that instant, buried to the hilt in the most forbidden place in the world. I'm an erstwhile writer, but I'll be damned if I know how to find the language to describe the feelings.

1...45678...16