The Fox and the Hare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee's orgasm erupted like a volcano in her mind, the first trembling beginnings flowing from her pussy as Erica worked her magic with her tongue. She grabbed her knees and held them to her chest and waves of pleasure pulsed from her clit as Erica's tongue feverishly battered it. As she sucked on her clit one final time and crammed her face against her pussy, the floodgates burst open and Lee's orgasm washed over her. She cried out and grabbed the back of Erica's head, her whole body trembling. Clamping her legs tight around her head, Lee rode out her orgasm. The initial overwhelming blast of ecstasy gradually ebbed and drew down. Slowly she released Eric'as head as her orgasm subsided. She was breathing hard, and as she let her legs down she let out a contented sigh.

"Oh my god.." she said again.

"Enjoy that?" Erica said with a smirk, climbing back onto the bed. "Well don't worry, I've got all day to teach you how to return the favour."

12