The France Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nonsense!' she said, 'Nicole knows what I get up to and we have no secrets from each other, she even knows about yesterday.'

I must have turned crimson as I instinctively looked at Nicole who I think guessed what Jaqui had said. Nicole grinned at me and spoke to Jaqui about something but I was too pissed and she spoke too fast for me to really understand what she was saying. Jaqui nodded in agreement and left the table for what I assumed was to get more booze in but I was wrong. Jaqui returned with a deck of cards and as she sat down said to me that Nicole said it would be cool to play strip poker.

'What if I don't want to?'

Jaqui just looked at me as if to say 'Yeah right, you are going to turn down a game of strip poker with two girls!' It was then that I remembered two very important things. Firstly all I had on was swimming shorts, sandals and cap whereas the girls were fully clothed; secondly I didn't even know how to play poker giving them an even greater chance of winning. When I brought this up I was told not to be such a sissy but since I didn't know how to play we would play blackjack instead. Despite the odds being against me I was given little opportunity to back out; besides it could lead to a shag. The rule was that whoever won the last hand would become dealer and the person with the lowest count would have to remove an item of clothing (both losers if the score was equal). Also if you drew with the dealer the dealer won and going bust meant that you had to remove an article of clothing no matter what. Finally it was decided that if I was naked first I would have to wank for the girls and if it was one of the girls I could give them a dare. I demanded to be dealer first as I was so close to nakedness already. With the formalities out of the way we got down to the game.

I was lucky and managed to win the first hand with a pair of kings after Nicole had gone bust, it meant that they both had to remove something and they both removed a shoe. Exactly the same happened in the next hand this time though I had an Ace and a 9 and with Nicole going bust again they both removed the other shoe. In the next hand Nicole got 18 and so did Jaqui and I had dealt myself two 6's leaving me with the dreaded 12 score but I 'twisted' and was lucky enough to get another 6. The girls looked at each other and said that I must be cheating whilst I dealt the next hand. Jaqui got 21, Nicole got 18 and I got 19 leaving Nicole the loser again and she removed her cardigan. Jaqui became dealer and dealt out the cards giving Nicole 17 and me a 7 and a 9. I thought about it for a while as I was in a catch 22 situation on 16, losing to Nicole but unsure what Jaqui had. I 'stayed' and Jaqui turned over a 5 and an 8 so she turned again and luckily for us got a queen making her bust. Jaqui swore as she removed her jumper and surprised us both as she revealed her bra clad chest. Nicole took the deck with me yet to lose.

I had spoken too soon as I was dealt a 3 and a Jack and on twisting got a 10. Jaqui got 20 but Nicole who started with two 5's also got 20 meaning that both Jaqui and I had to strip. I kicked off a sandal but Jaqui surprised us again by pulling off her nickers from under her skirt. The next hand I won and Nicole lost so she took off her trousers revealing her tights and emerald underwear. I took the deck quickly and dealt out the cards. Nicole 'stayed' on 18, and Jaqui who was dealt two Aces twisted twice more getting a king and a jack to go 'bust' and I was on 17. As I knew I would have to strip if I stayed on 17 because Jaqui was bust I twisted again to be blessed with a 4 of clubs making both girls losers again. Nicole took her tights off making it possible to see the faint redness of her pubes then Jaqui removed her bra, letting those magnificent tits fall into view. Nicole and I clapped and Jaqui gave a curtsey for us in return. I wish I hadn't been dealer for the next two rounds as Nicole and I both went bust on both hands leaving me in only in my shorts and Nicole was now down to her underwear. Nicole argued that she could use her sunglasses but Jaqui and I voted them as non-clothing and so she just kept them on, removing her blouse and cap instead. Nicole looked to have huge tits (36D I later discovered) her skin was quite pale and she had freckles in little clumps all about her. I don't think I would have gone for her normally but seeing her like this made me want to hug her, squeeze her and of course fuck her!

We all knew the next round would be interesting no matter what the outcome. Jaqui dealt the cards and Nicole got 16 and 'stayed' I too got 16 and 'stayed'. Jaqui had 12 and 'twisted' getting an ace so she 'twisted' again (with nothing to lose) and got a 2 leaving her on 15. She gave a little prayer and turned the next card to reveal an 8 making her bust. She threw her cards down in a tantrum then stood up and with a sly grin came up close to me and slowly removed her skirt, teasing me as her pubic mound came into view and then she let the skirt drop to the floor. I had seen her like this before but the slowness of the strip had got to me and I openly stared at her groin. Jaqui wanted us all naked and so started dealing the cards and because we had made no stipulation on a draw with the dealer losing we let her deal. I managed 20, Nicole got 16 and Jaqui got 19 making me the double winner as I was now going to see Nicole's assets. Nicole stood up and removed her green bra and her tits hardly moved, despite their size they were very firm and pert. I took the cards and dealt again, struggling as I was concentrating more on Jaqui's naked body and Nicole sat there in her semi transparent emerald green panties. Nicole got 14 but went bust with a 9, Jaqui got 21 with a 9, a 3 and another 9 meaning that that I needed 21. Unfortunately though I had been dealt a queen and a jack and I knew the four aces had been used so folded making Nicole and I joint losers. Jaqui said we must strip together to make it fair so we both stood up and pulled down our last remaining clothes. My semi-hard cock sprung free and I looked on with glee as Nicole's red bush came into view making my cock twitch which in turn made the girls gasp. We both sat down and all six eyes darted about taking in each others bodies the girls nipples getting hard in front of me whilst I fought off an erection. Nicole said that we could go up to her room to play the last round and so without a word grabbed all the loose clothing and went up to Jaqui's room locking the door behind us in case Jaqui's mum and dad came back. Jaqui cleared a space and we sat in a circle on the floor whilst Jaqui instructed us of our next move.

'We will all rub ourselves together and the first to orgasm gets to decide what we will do next!' she said and without a word we all started to play with ourselves. I got myself all hard and pulled on my cock, pulling back the foreskin to reveal my bulbous head then letting it slide back again. I stared at Nicole who had leant back a bit and had a finger deep in her slit whilst her thumb stroked on her clit. Jaqui was less refined and alternated between delving 3 fingers deep into her cunt and rubbing her 3 middle fingers frantically over her engorged clit. I was close already and the urge to win was with me so I let go and grunted loudly as I sprayed my load into the air, most of it landing on Nicole's knees and lower leg, the rest on the rug beneath us. As I came down from my high I noticed the two girls were close as they concentrated on their orgasms. My eyes darted between them as they wanked off in front of me, the reality of it all keeping me hard. Jaqui then let go and whimpered through her orgasm closely followed by Nicole who's cunt was squelching with her juices as she began to orgasm, but unlike Jaqui brought the house down with cries of passion. We all sat there in our own quiet after-glows whilst I decided what we should do next for coming first (literally). I suggested we all take a shower together to wake us back up and the girls agreed that that would be good. Unfortunately Jaqui's mum and dad came back whilst we were getting ready so we had to dress and forget the rest of the day.

Nicole left by giving me a peck on each cheek followed by a less traditional grope of the groin, she squeezed just enough to get me going but not quite enough to hurt me! The remainder of my time in France was a bit of a let down after that as Jaqui's parents took the week off to take us different places. We did get to flash each other from time to time but nothing more happened until the day I went home. Luckily the oldies had to work so Jaqui said she would look after me. Jaques dropped us off at the Eurostar terminal on his way to work and Jaqui said she would wait with me for the hour before my train arrived. I reminded Jaqui that I still had a dare in credit and that it would have to wait until the next time we met but Jaqui said I should try and use it up now as we may never get another opportunity. I had a think about it, remembering how I was going to take pictures of her wanking with her dildo but couldn't think of something we could get away with here at the station. Then it dawned on me! 'I dare you to buy a vibrating dildo then take 20 Polaroids of you using it and then mail them to me in England.' She looked at me, smiled from ear to ear and agreed by saying, 'I will enjoy doing that for you!'

12