The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his balls contract, his semen surging out of him in such powerful euphoric delight that he groaned out quite loudly, rather unlike him, as she took each and every spurt into her mouth, and even sucked back every little dribble after his ejaculation ebbed.

'Damn that was so good. And oho! She's making a show of enjoying it. Oh my she looks so good when she smiles like that, especially when I know her mouth is full of my seed.'

All he could do was smile back at her, in pure bliss as he watched her swallow.

"I see you liked that?" she teased.

"Oh boy did I ever!"

"Not as much as I liked waking up earlier. That was really something... but ah... honey, was I dreaming? Is that what prompted this?"

"Yes... You were having quite the erotic dream."

"My dream got you excited? How's that?"

"Oh you were talking in your sleep. The things you were saying were quite provocative."

He smiled at the way her cheeks suddenly blushed crimson. She surprised him yet again though, when she leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Well if that's how I'll wake up, I'll have to make sure to dream about Emily doing those things to me every night!"

Even though he had just had a spectacular finish, and quite the night previously, he was shocked to feel himself rock hard again. He started to pull her onto him, but she begged, "Oh no! You've already worn me out this morning. Please... I'm still thirsty. Can I get myself another manshake?"

There were odd noises, penetrating Evan's groggy mind as he slowly started to come awake. As consciousness and thought started to build, he realized that he could hear his parents fooling around again.

"God don't they ever stop!"

He sat bolt upright as he heard Emily's voice instead of his, and groaned as memory washed over him. "Well that's just great! Still trapped in this damn body!"

He was already in a foul mood as he lay back, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Last night, Emily had seemed to give him permission to play with her body, but had asked that he not break her hymen.

'Now just how the hell do you play with a pussy, and not break it's hymen?'

He had lain in bed for hours, wanting to ease the mounting sexual frustration he had been feeling, but had no idea how to go about doing that without dishonouring her request. Listening to his parents going at it, he had finally had enough, and went to Emily. He only made it as far as his old bedroom door, where he could hear her doing the very thing he wanted to be doing. Not wanting to disturb her, he had dejectedly gone back to her bedroom, laying on her bed which of course smelled of her.

It was all so perfectly aligned for a wondrous night of torture, and here he woke in the morning to feel it all happening again. Palpably feeling the need for some kind of release, he allowed his hand to drift down, but upon feeling a soft mound and no cock sticking out from between his legs, it only served to drive home how imprisoned he was.

He tried, tried very hard, but two other things worked against him to make it impossible for him. First, he had no idea what he was doing, and second, the thing he tried not to admit to himself, was that he was scared. What if he liked it?

'Arg, it doesn't matter anyhow! It's not like I'll be able to finish if I can't stick something up there. I need my cock back! That I can use to fulfill my needs.'

Thinking about how this day was going to be yet more torture, he grabbed the waxing kit for something to do, and read over the instructions as he listened to his parents.

Emily too, had been woken by the noise coming from her parents room. The throbbing erection between her legs made it immediately apparent to her that Evan had not gotten his wish.

Feeling sorry for him, she started to remember the good times they had shared, and somehow found her hand running the length of her morning wood. It didn't take long for it to start to feel good, and then she was imagining what she would like to do to him with this impressive weapon. A mental image of her body being impaled by the very cock she felt throbbing in her hand was too much, and suddenly she was grunting as her dick started to spurt out ropes of semen.

Smiling in a giddy afterglow, she lazily scooped up the puddles from her chest, curious if she would like it any better this morning. The taste was still odd to her, but as she examined it, she thought that perhaps it really was not so bad. Going back for more, she lazily sucked her finger clean, feeling naughty. Finding that she liked feeling like she was playing in the taboo, she allowed herself more.

Sucking her finger clean again, she noticed that she could no longer hear anything from the other bedrooms, but she knew she still had some time, and enjoyed another scoop with her finger. Smiling, she went for some more, and was surprised when she found that she had already scooped up all that there was, beyond the slick thin coating she had smeared about.

Groaning, she decided she had better get up, and clean herself up too. Mentally thanking her father for having turned this house from the four bedrooms it used to have, into a three bedroom with all around en-suites, she climbed out of bed.

She didn't know why, but she couldn't wipe the grin off her face as she cleaned up, and started to get dressed. She was just starting to pull a fresh pair of boxers up, when the door opened enough for her father to stick his head in.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you'd be sound asleep still. Want to get that laundry room done before or after breakfast?"

"We may as well just get it out of the way dad."

"That's my son!"

It took no time at all. Before she knew it, her dad had every panel nailed up, and was just climbing up on the clothes dryer to get a nail into an awkward corner that wasn't lying quite flat.

"Dad, your going to overbalance yourself stretching out so far with that nail gun."

"I've almo..."

Her eyes snapped open, she tried to reach out, tried to grab him, but it happened too fast. His foot slipped and he toppled between the dryer and the wall. What really scared her though was that she heard the nail gun go off as he landed in a heap of twisted limbs.

"Shit dad! Are you okay?"

"Owe. Ah... yea. I think... Oh fuck!"

They noticed at the same time as each other the blood starting to spread outwards across the crotch of his jeans.

"Shit! Stay still! I mean it, don't move." she yelled at him as she took the nail gun and disconnected the air line before setting it safely aside.

"Oh no! No, Evan I can't look! You have to tell me it's not... not that!"

"Just hold still. I don't even know if the nail is still in you or already went straight through, but we don't want to disturb it or the flesh around it if it is still in you."

There was nothing for it, she had to get down between his tangled legs. It was complicated because of the limited space, and Evan's body was most certainly not small. Not unless you counted six foot four with broad shoulders and an excellent physique small. Still, he apparently kept himself fairly limber, and she was able to fold herself up enough to see that the nail was indeed still in his ass, the point sticking out maybe an inch or two to the side of where she figured his anus must be.

"Okay, the bad news is the nail is still there. The good news is that the nail doesn't seem to be stuck in the floor. So if we keep you from moving too much, I think we can get you up on your feet."

"But where is the nail? I can't feel anything other than numbness. Is my... Is it okay?"

"One step at a time dad. Looks like you missed it, but narrowly."

"Oh man, this is embarrassing but I have to know. I'm too scared to look though."

Her breath quickened a little at the prospect, but she understood how scared he was. At least she thought she did. "It's alright dad." She reached up and unzipped his pants, carefully peeling back the fly to look within, but his boxers were in the way. The amount of blood was a little worrying, but it wasn't so much that she was concerned for his life or anything, so she pulled on the waist band of his boxers, trying to see where the nail had gone in.

"You can relax. It looks like you might have nicked your bag, but that's all in the way of your precious stuff. The nail went in just to the side and a little lower than your... ah, root, shall we say. Probably didn't hit any bone there."

"Oh thank god. Okay, I think there's a box of bandages..."

"No way dad. That nail could be in an artery, or an important nerve or something. It stays where it is, and you're coming to the emergency room with me. Right now!"

"But your mom..."

"I'll go tell her you had a small accident and explain that you might need some stitches. That won't worry her, and she can take care of things fine without us. Except, maybe I should call an ambulance?"

"No!"

"It's going to be impossible to sit on your butt in the car without moving that nail."

"Alright, so I'll lay down in the back seat. Are you sure we can't just pull it out?"

"Yes dad. If it's in an artery you could start bleeding out fast, and if it's against a nerve... well you would like to continue feeling what you've been busy doing with your stuff all night and morning wouldn't you?"

"Harrumph, heard that eh? Ah.. well I see your point. I'll make my way to the car, you go tell mom."

In fairly short order, her dad was laying in the back seat as she drove towards the hospital. Out here in the country though, that was a good hour away.

"Ah, you know Evan, I just wanted to say that I'm proud of you. I hope you know that?"

It was a shock, but not a big one to hear him say that out loud. "Thanks dad."

"I've been concerned about you and Emily for a while now. Haven't said anything because I figured that you'd work it out on your own, but like I said, it's been a while. Any idea what it's all about?"

"We're working it out dad, but it's complicated, and neither of us have all the answers yet."

"So you don't want to say huh? Well I know you've already sacrificed so much to keep her safe, so I suppose you'll continue to do good by her. I have to say though, that I wish she knew what all you've done for her."

This was a big surprise. Trying to keep her voice normal, she asked, "What are you talking about dad?"

"Oh like you don't know? How about that time you got beaten by those bikers keeping them from hurting her, or worse, and wouldn't hear of her knowing how it happened. Eh? Just so she wouldn't feel guilty! Or that job you gave up, so that you could run with her and keep an eye on her safety! And don't think I don't know you applied to the same courses and university as her just so you could keep on being her guardian angel. Girl as stunning as your sister draws all sorts of trouble, and you know it. She can handle herself though you know. Might be time you let her start doing just that, instead of always hiding around the corner in case she needs you."

She was having trouble seeing the road for her tears. Thankfully he couldn't see from where he was, as she wiped at them. She remembered clearly how badly Evan had been beaten. She had however had no idea who had done it until now.

Memory of that party she insisted on going to alone, and dressed all sexy assailed her. It had turned out to be a very scary scene. She had barely gotten out of there with her clothes still on, and until now, she had always thought that she had saved herself. She had to admit though, that she was always amazed that she had gotten away, and had known that something was happening to her pursuers as she ran. She just never imagined that it was Evan. Dear god, he had been beaten so badly...

Evan continued to lay in bed, even though he could hear movement in the house. The sound of the nail gun had recently stopped, and he was fairly sure he heard his mother moving around in the kitchen.

The waxing kit had been thrown down to the bottom of the bed some time ago. It hadn't been much of a distraction, and only served to remind him of his foolishly agreeing to be waxed.

Frustrated and feeling completely overwhelmed with emotions, he felt tears roll down his cheeks. Not being able to remember ever crying before, his mind again brought up the question of whether or not he could be changing emotionally and in personality from being in a female body, complete with feminine hormones.

Lost now, in his feelings of hopelessness, he again tried to slide his hand down his naked body, cupping the mound where his cock should be. Instead he felt only trimmed short pubic hair covering a fleshy mound. For a few seconds, he tried to feel around with his finger, but even the slight pleasure he found was enough to make his hand recoil.

'Oh this is some kind of sick joke isn't it? Emily seems to be perfectly willing to have sex with me now, something I've hardly dared to dream might happen, except now Emily is a guy! I can't do it! Even if I do, there's no guarantee that it'll work. And even if it does, I'll always remember that I did it with a guy!'

The next thought that went through his mind was that if he didn't let him fuck her, that he would probably be condemning Emily to a life as a guy. Forlorn, he tried to tell himself that he could never be that selfish with her, that he would never do something like that, but he had no alternatives. He was well and truly stuck.

It was then, that his mother came and knocked before sticking her head in the door. He tried to hide his face, but she saw. "Oh Emily, what is the matter?" and she was striding into the room, carrying a plate and some sort of garment.

The plate was quickly set on his bedside table, while the garment which looked an awful lot like another of the satin robe she was wearing, was dropped on the foot of the bed. Worried, his mother slipped into the bed beside him and embraced him in a hug while asking, "Emily, what is it dear?"

"It's nothing mom, just a... a bad dream."

"Don't lie to me young lady. Something is wrong. Please Emily... talk to me, tell me what's wrong?"

He couldn't think of anything to say, but was uncomfortably aware that he was naked, so he blurted out, "Mom I'm naked."

"Yes dear. I noticed. I'm hardly dressed myself. That's not what is concerning me at the moment though."

His brain wouldn't work. All he could think about was all the problems that he couldn't tell her about.

After a long drawn out moment where she seemed to be waiting for him to say something, she said, "Your brother had to take your father to the hospital, but don't worry. He's fine. Some minor accident with the nail gun. The point is, it's just the two of us, and if I have to, I'll call off the open house so I can sit with you all day. I want to know what has my baby girl so upset."

'Oh shit. She's not going to let this go.'

"I don't know mom... maybe it's just the idea of selling the family house, going off to university... you know, all that stuff."

"Nice try liar. Now will you please let me in baby? I want to help if I can, or if not, I want to at least be here for you to talk to. It'll make you feel at least a bit better to get it off your chest baby, I promise."

'Well, Emily did say to tell her about Emily being a lesbian if she wouldn't let it go. This isn't quite the same thing, but mom doesn't know that.'

"I think I'm a lesbian mom. You were right. I hope you're not disappointed in me?"

She hugged him fiercely. "Never baby girl." He could feel her body, her tits, even her nipples, and her bare legs wrapped around his. The arousal he felt though was not welcome at all. For one this was his mother, but more importantly, even if it was some random willing woman, he could do nothing. He didn't have a cock to fuck her with. "Is that what you were worried about? Disappointing me?"

Not knowing what else to say, he simply agreed while she continued to hug him. It really did feel good, in his emotional state to have her hold him.

"You could never disappoint me baby. I'm so proud of you! Now what do you say, should we get you all waxed up and looking sexy for your future girlfriend?"

It was strange. Even though he wasn't actually a lesbian, the thought that his mother was so accepting and supportive of Emily, touched Evan. He somehow knew that she would be just as open and caring for him, so it was like he really was receiving her loving support. It helped.

"Alright mom."

"Great. I'm actually looking forward to this for some reason. Here, these muffins are for you, and so is this robe. It's pure silk in a satin weave so take good care of it."

"Silk. For me?"

"I figured that you're a grown woman now, and a grown woman needs something nice for bed, or just lounging around the house."

"Thanks mom!"

"You're welcome. I'm just going to get some oil and towels. Be right back."

He finally slid out of the bed, throwing the new robe on over his shoulders as he grabbed a muffin. The luxurious satin material of the robe felt divine, and the muffin was still a little warm, and delicious. He was just grabbing a second muffin when his mom walked back in, and threw a large towel across the edge of Emily's bed.

"What's the oil for?"

"I did a little research, and oil should help to keep the wax from sticking to our skin, and make things a little more comfortable. I see you got a polymer type wax, which should work well, and be easy to use."

"Oh, okay."

"Now up on the bed and spread them!" she laughed.

"It's nice to see you having fun and all mom, but really?" he griped as he sat on the towel, pulling the robe up out of the way and spreading his legs wide.

"Oh we haven't gotten to the fun part yet! Now eat your muffins. I need to get you all oiled up, unless you'd rather do it yourself?"

"It's okay mom. You've already had your hand down there!" he told her, feeling mischievous and grinning at her slight blush. He wasn't exactly prepared for it though when she poured some oil onto him, and casually started rubbing it into the skin all around his vulva. The sensations this caused were rather intimate in nature, and he was breathing fast by the time she was done.

"It's a mixture of sunflower oil, tea tree oil and a few others in case you were wondering. It's excellent for the skin." she told him as she started to prepare some wax on a stick.

'Oh shit. I can't back out now can I? How much is this going to hurt?'

She first spread some wax out over the outer area of hair, off on his left side, and then pressed a strip of material onto it. With a twinkle in her eyes, she looked up at his face, and tore the strip off in one fast motion.

"Ahhh!" it wasn't actually that bad, but he hadn't been able to take it in complete silence either. She only grinned at him and started with another application of wax.

This time he didn't call out, but he still jumped a little. Groaning at the things that women did to themselves, he sat watching his mother as she methodically tore one strip after another off of him while squatting between his legs.

"How do you like the robe? Doesn't it feel great against your skin?"

"It's awesome mom, thanks. I still can't get over how nice it feels."

"Yes. Men never seem to appreciate these kinds of things. Something to do with how they don't feel as much with their skin as we do I suppose."

"They don't?"

"No. Just not as sensitive as us. Surprise surprise."

"Ouch! That one hurt. I think I could go for less sensitivity right now!"

"Almost done baby."

After enduring two more strips, Evan was declared smooth as a baby, and his mother was hiking her robe up over her hips as she took his spot on the towel.

"Here, make sure you oil me up good."

As Evan took the proffered bottle, he thought he detected a glimmer of something in her eyes. Humour, or perhaps more likely mischievousness. Getting into position between her legs, he thought that at least she was enjoying herself. This was going to be even weirder than having her do this to him.