The Fuck of a Lifetime 03: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck swam for all of ten minutes before climbing out and relaxing in a chaise. He was careful to not choose the one he had fucked his sister in for fear that she had probably fucked their dad in the very same one. He had been furthering his already deep tan for about thirty minutes when the sliding glass doors opened, and Karl said, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Catching some rays," Chuck said without the benefit of opening his eyes, much less even turning his head toward his father.

"With your mother missing?" Karl asked. "This is the kind of respect you show her?"

Chuck did give his father his attention at that. In fact, he stood as he said, "You're a fine one to talk about respect, fucking your own daughter under Mom's nose every night."

Karl opened his mouth to say something, but nothing that could get past his son's point found its way out. Finally, he said, "Look, how about driving around and seeing if you can spot her car? Can you do that much?"

"Yeah, I can do that," Chuck said, then made his way into the house where he bathed and changed his clothes before setting out. He left at eleven-thirty and stayed gone until five. "I looked everywhere," he told Stacy and Karl. "Back streets, malls, hotels and motels, even restaurants. Nothing."

"And none of her friends have heard from her," Karl added.

"And no one from work has had any contact with her," Stacy offered. Silence. "I'm probably just going to do a couple of frozen pizzas, if you two are okay with that."

"Yeah, sure," Chuck said.

"That's fine," Karl responded.

Thirty minutes later they were ready, and as the three sat down to eat, Chuck had just taken a bite of a five-cheese stuffed crust when his phone rang. He pulled it from his pocket and looked at the caller ID even as Karl and Stacy looked at him expectantly. He smiled and said, "Hello?"

Just above a whisper, Maranda said, "Say 'Hey, Billy,' then step outside."

Chuck swallowed, then said, "Billy, what's up?" as he moved onto the patio. Once there, he whispered, "Mom, where are you at? What's going on?"

"I'm at the Motel 6 in Carvington," she answered.

"Carvington? That's almost eighty miles from here."

"I need to talk to you, Chuck. It's very important." Maranda began crying then.

"Mom, what is it?"

"Just get here," Maranda said. "I'm in room 206," and with that, she killed the connection.

Chuck reentered the house and said, "Billy broke down. I need to go give him a hand."

"Now?" Karl asked.

He had to think of something quick. "Um ... He's been having an affair with Mrs. Fulmer."

"The preacher's wife?" Stacy yelled with laughter.

"Yeah, and she's in the car with him, and if I don't get out there in time for her to get home before her husband does ... Well, you can see the mess this could cause."

"Go ahead," Karl said, laughing himself, and Chuck did. Once he had gotten out the door, though, he said to Stacy, "Would it be wrong to ask if you were up for anything?"

"Yes," she quickly answered. "Just as wrong as me agreeing to it." She stood, removed her T-shirt, and sat in her father's lap as he took one of her nipples into his mouth.

Chuck raced to Carvington, making it there in just over an hour. He found the Motel 6, then room 206, and parked in front. He knocked lightly on the door and said, "Open up, Mom. It's me." He wasn't prepared for what greeted him.

Maranda had been crying all day. Her face was puffy, her eyes and nose were red ... Chuck had never seen her in such a state. He took a tentative step forward and she snatched him by the shoulders and held him tight as another wave of tremendous sobs wracked her body. Chuck held her for a few seconds, then convinced her to let him close the door to give them some privacy. He guided her to the bed and she sat. He sat next to her, took her hands into his, and asked what had happened to her today.

"Today ... Today was the straw that broke the camel's back," Maranda told her son.

"What do you mean, Mom?"

"Oh, God!" Maranda near shouted, then began crying again. Chuck reassuringly tightened his grip on her hands, allowing her to compose herself, at which point she said, "I'm about to tell you something, Chuck, and regardless of how far-fetched it may seem, you have to believe me when I say it's true, because I witnessed it for myself."

"Yeah, Mom. Sure. What is it?"

"The other night, I ... I walked in on your father performing oral sex on Stacy."

"What?"

"You do believe me, don't you, Chuck?"

What was he supposed to say? Yeah, I believe ya, Ma, because I watched him do that just yesterday while Stacy sucked my cock? He sure as hell couldn't say that, knowing how traumatized she was at the moment, which is why he said, "If you say you saw it, Mom, then I believe you."

"Oh, thank you," Maranda said as she wept. "I was so afraid you would try to tell me it was my imagination or a dream or something." Silence, then, "After she had an orgasm, she performed oral sex on your father."

Still not knowing what to say, Chuck offered, "Mom, I'm so sorry."

"Look at this," Maranda said as she pulled her phone out. She initiated the video replay and allowed Chuck to watch his father fuck his sister. "This isn't even the worst of it. Listen."

Chuck listened to labored breathing and the grunts of his sister's orgasms, then he heard his father say, "I hardly have sex with your mother anymore, baby. This is the only pussy I crave."

Maranda shut it off and began crying again. Chuck took her head and nestled it in his shoulder. "Shhhh. I know it hurts, Mom. I just wish I knew what to say or do to make it better for you." He pulled her up and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Look, why don't you go take a cool shower? I'm sure it will make you feel better."

Maranda nodded her head. "I think you're right." She stood and made her way to the bathroom. Chuck remained seated on the bed. He thought to call his dad or even Stacy but decided against it. He did, however, call the police department to report that she had been found. At least they could stop wasting manpower searching for her.

He didn't know how long he had been sitting there because his mind was filled with one thought after the other, everything from the first time he and Stacy had had sex until yesterday when he, Stacy, and their dad had that threesome. "What the hell is wrong with me?" It was his mother's voice. He turned toward the bathroom to find her standing there, fully naked and soaking wet as she had not taken the time to dry herself off.

As Maranda stood just outside the bathroom in full view of her son, she was unaware of how the soft light emanating from the doorway refracted off her skin, giving her an almost heavenly aura. She was also unaware of just how her short hair, plastered to her face, somehow made her look damned sexy. As Chuck took in her beauty, he was in awe of her breasts, her flat belly with the slightest little pudge, her hips, but most importantly, her pussy. Stacy's was clean-shaven, and that was a turn-on, but his mother had one of those triangles nestled just above the clit, and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life.

"What's wrong with me?" Maranda repeated herself.

"Nothing, Mom. You're perfect."

"Then why does your father feel the need to fuck your sister every night?"

"Because he's a God-damned fool who can't appreciate a good thing when he has it!" The words flew from Chuck's mouth even before his brain had time to form them, but he didn't regret saying them. Not one bit.

Maranda smiled. She walked to the bed and cradled her son's head against her still-wet belly. "You would never treat a woman like that, would you?"

Chuck slowly looked up, past the breasts and nipples that nourished him when he was a baby to his mother's beautiful, smiling face. "I'd have more respect for you than that," he told her.

"I know you would," Maranda said. She bent down and kissed her son's forehead, then quickly moved her mouth to his and kissed him full on the lips.

Chuck hesitated for just a moment, then fully committed himself to his mother's will. He guided her onto the bed as they kissed wildly and passionately. He pulled back long enough to say, "Oh, Mom," at which point she grabbed him by the head and pushed his face between her legs.

12