The Fucking Machine Ch. 02

Story Info
For a price, they provide orgasms for friends.
3.1k words
4.37
127.3k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

Shelley was having a difficult time in school that day for two reasons. For one thing, she was worried about being caught because she and a friend had ditched school the previous day to try out a device of her mother's. For the second, reason, the device, which was being referred to by her and her friend, as "The Fucking Machine", had given her the best orgasm of her life and she couldn't stop thinking about how good it had been and when she would be enjoying another. At lunch that day, Bree, her best friend and partner in the escapade approached her.

"Guess what, Shelley? I told Nicky about the fucking machine and she wants to use it and cum the way we did. She said she'll give us twenty dollars if we'll let her use it. That's ten bucks apiece and I can sure use the money. How about it?"

"Bree! I didn't want to tell anybody else about it. If my mom finds out about it I'll get in trouble with her for using it and for not being a virgin and for ditching school. It was supposed to be a secret."

"It's still a secret. Only three of us know about it. When can we come over and cum over again?" Bree laughed at her play on words. "I want to use it again and I know you do too. That thing was better than any cock I've ever felt."

Shelley had to admit that Bree was right; that she did want to get one of the lifelike dildos thrusting and oscillating in her pussy again, maybe even a bigger one this time. "Tomorrow is Friday and I have an exam in First Period that I can't miss. Mom usually works late on Friday so we can use it after the exam and we'll have all the rest of the morning and until three PM or even later. Since Nicky already knows, I suppose she can come and cum too but I don't want every girl in school knowing about it." Shelley also laughed at her play on words, the same one Bree had made.

The next morning, after first period, Bree and Shelley met on the front steps of the school and, a few minutes later, Nicky joined them. Accompanying Nicky was Amanda. "Hi, Bree; Hi, Shelley," Nicky greeted them. "I hope you don't mind if Mandy comes with us. She said she'll pay you twenty bucks too."

"If it's as good as Nicky said Bree said it is, it's a bargain," Amanda added.

That made four persons who knew about the fucking machine and Shelley hoped her mother didn't find out what she had done and was about to do again. "How old are you two girls?" she asked Nicky and Mandy. Shelley was worried about getting into trouble with the law besides getting into trouble with her mother.

"We both turned 18 last month." Nicky answered. "Let's go; I'm feeling really horny today. I need a nice, stiff cock and I hope your machine has one for me."

"Believe me," Bree answered, holding up the fingers and thumb of one hand. "It's got five stiff cocks."

The four young women walked the few blocks to the house where Shelley and her mother lived. She was worried about what would happen if and when her mother found out about what she and the others were up to. While they walked, Bree was telling them what the machine had done for her and the other two were looking forward more and more to the experience.

Shelley opened the door to her home, closed and locked it behind them and led the others upstairs to her mother's bedroom where the fucking machine was stashed in a closet. A minute after Shelley closed the door to the bedroom, Bree had picked the lock on the closet door. "I'm getting better at this," she observed.

Under the pile of unironed clothing where she had carefully replaced it, Shelley found the fucking machine. She and the other three conspirators gathered around to look at it after it had been set on the floor and plugged in.

"Wow, look at that big cock," Mandy exclaimed. "I've never had one that big."

"You can start with the smallest one, the one we call Little Willie, and change to a bigger one after you have opened up a little and gotten your pussy wet," Bree suggested.

"I want to use that one. It's almost as big as Josh's cock," Nicky bragged. Josh was her former boyfriend, and they had broken up a few weeks earlier.

"First we have to undress," Shelley ruled. "You can't use it unless you take off all your clothes."

After hesitating very briefly, Bree and the two newcomers went along with the new house rule. All four stood around the fucking machine, naked and surreptitiously comparing figures while Shelley explained how the machine operated and what it could do. Since Mandy and Nicky were paying customers, they would have the first turns. Mandy's guess was closer to the number that Shelley thought of so she would be the first of the two.

As Bree had suggested, Amanda decided to start with Little Willie. When she saw the small dildo, she laughed. "It does look a lot like Little Willie's. I think it might be a little bigger than his." Shelley replaced the dildo on the machine with Little Willie, making sure the spur for stimulating the user's clit was in place. Knowing how intense her own orgasm had been, Bree stood beside Amanda in case she might need help in remaining on her knees while in the throes of cumming.

Mandy was not as experienced as the others and her pussy was tighter than theirs. Besides that, although she was horny, she was not wet enough yet so, as she crouched over the machine, she had some trouble working even the small dildo into herself. "Go ahead," she said when Little Willie was in place and her knees were on the floor.

Before turning it on, Shelley made sure the fucking machine was set for the lowest speed, and for "thrust," which would mean the dildo would go straight in and out. After the first few strokes, Mandy grinned. "Ooo, that feels nice. Better than the real Little Willie."

After a few minutes, Mandy was squirming on top of the machine. "I like it but it isn't doing that much for me yet. So far it just tickles. I think I need it faster and to oscillate a little." Shelley increased the speed and turned the dial toward the OSC point.

A few minutes later Mandy was still not satisfied. It was having more affect and she was rocking back and forth on top of the machine as the small dildo plunged in and out of her pussy but she could tell she was not going to cum from what she was getting. "Faster. I need faster and make it oscillate more."

Once again Shelley adjusted the controls. "Lean forward so the spur hits your clit when the cock goes in," she advised her customer.

Once again, after a few minutes of Little Willie plunging in and out, Mandy expressed enjoyment but not satisfaction. Even though she was rocking back and forth so the spur caressed her clit every time the dildo drove into her, she needed more. "It doesn't go in far enough and it doesn't spread my pussy for me. Just like the real Willie, but he doesn't know that. I faked cumming with him."

Shelley turned off the fucking machine and Mandy dismounted, her juices gushing all over her legs and the small dildo that had just been inside her pussy. Shelley set Little Willie aside, not expecting anybody else to be using him that day, and intending to wash him off after everybody had her turn on the machine. As she affixed the second smallest dildo onto the spur in the center of the machine she informed the others that it had been named Eric.

With her pussy as wet as it was, Mandy slipped Eric into herself with less difficulty than she had experienced with Little Willie. "Oooo, yeah," she murmured. This one feels a lot better. Go ahead and turn it on."

"I hope this does it," Nicky griped. "I'm getting all wet and horny watching you and thinking of that cock that looks like Josh's and thinking what it will do for my pussy when I finally get a chance. I bet I would have cum twice in the time you've been getting fucked and you haven't cum even once. I bet even Old Pruneface would have cum by now." They all laughed at the reference to the English teacher who was widely considered to be an old maid.

Shelley again set the machine for the lowest speed and turned it on. After less than a minute of the bigger toy driving into her pussy, Amanda was already writhing from the pleasure it was giving her. "My, God, this is the best ever," she told the others as she rocked back and forth in time with the slow, steady surges of Eric into her pussy. The way she timed it, she was getting her clit massaged with every stroke and, after another minute, she was moaning, approaching ecstasy.

"Make it go faster and make it oscillate. I can tell I'm gonna cum but I need it faster. Oh! Oh! Yeah, like that," she reacted when Shelley turned up the speed and adjusted the controls so the dildo swung slightly from side to side. Every time it drove into her pussy, it caressed the entire lining and the spur stroked her clit.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried a few minutes later. "Keep fucking me! I'm cumming." Mandy was so excited while she was cumming that she pitched and thrashed on the machine. Bree held her in place; nobody wanted her to fall and get hurt or damage the equipment.

With a spasm of her whole body, Amanda climaxed and slumped forward. Shelley turned off the machine and Bree and Nicky helped their very satisfied friend get up from her knees. Juices again gushed from her pussy all over the machine and Shelley wiped it off to prepare for the next customer.

That was Nicky and, once the dildo that had now been named "Josh" and the spur were ready to satisfy her, she straddled the machine, held her labia open with her fingers and lowered her pussy to engulf the toy. She was wet from anticipation and from watching her friend getting fucked so the tip of the dildo slipped easily between her open lips. "Turn it on, but slow and straight until I get it all the way in," she requested. "It already feels good."

The other three watched as Josh thrust up and down at the lowest speed and Nicky slowly lowered herself to take his length inside her pussy. She sighed with happiness as she felt the caresses of the dildo, and her clit hadn't been touched yet. "Ooowee, that feels good," she enthused. "I really need this. Make it faster."

Shelley increased the speed of the fucking machine and Nicky started moving up and down at the same speed of the surges into her pussy, taking it deeper with every stroke until she was kneeling on the floor, rocking back and forth to the rhythm of the machine. "Oh! Yeah!" she cried as the spur first came in contact with her swollen clit. "Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she trilled as her clit was massaged by the hard rubber spur. Less than five minutes after the initial penetration, Nicky started cumming, her arms waving as her body thrashed on top of the machine while Bree held her safely.

After their customer enjoyed her noisy climax, Shelley turned the machine off, expecting Bree to take the next turn. "Please, Shelley, Nicky pleaded. "You gotta let me stay and cum again. I'm so horny, I need to cum again. I'll pay you another twenty bucks."

After a brief hesitation, "Okay," Shelley agreed. Bree may have been impatient but said nothing, appreciating the unexpected additional ten dollars apiece. The entire length of Josh was already embedded in the young woman's pussy so, after setting the machine for the lowest speed again, Shelley turned it on.

As Josh started surging in and out of her pussy, a blissful smile again spread across Nicky's face. She hadn't started leaning into the spur yet because first she wanted to enjoy the in and out motion. For a few minutes, she writhed over the machine, imagining being fucked by her former boyfriend instead of his namesake. She was murmuring and sighing her pleasure but she interrupted herself to say "Yes, Josh. Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster!"

Shelley, filling in for the ex-boyfriend, increased the speed of the machine. "Uuh! Uuh! Uuh!" Nicky whimpered. "Oooo, fuck me, Josh. Keep fucking me."

The other three women watched their exuberant friend, almost envying the great time she was having. "Yes! Yes! Give me your cock! Make me cum," Nicky ordered the machine. Once again, Shelley increased the speed and adjusted the controls so the fucking machine would oscillate slightly.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Wanna cum! Wanna cum!" Nicky was in ecstasy over what the facsimile boyfriend's cock was doing for her pussy but she also knew what she would have to do to enjoy cumming to the fullest.

Once again Bree was standing by to protect her friend from a possible fall while Nicky started leaning into the spur as the dildo plunged into her. "Oh!" she cried as the cleverly designed attachment stroked her clit. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as each subsequent thrust brought her closer to her climax.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, my God!" Nicky lost control, her arms flailing about as she thrashed from side to side and back and forth. Bree held to her shoulders as Nicky immensely enjoyed cumming and the others enjoyed watching. As she climaxed, her body clenched, and then relaxed completely. Shelley shut off the machine while Bree and Amanda helped the well-fucked Nicky from the machine and let her lie on the floor to recover from her two orgasms.

"I don't think I can match Nicky," Bree said as she straddled the machine, after changing the dildo from Josh to Eric. "I've never seen anybody cum like that but I'll try."

She did try, moaning and writhing while the dildo named Eric plowed in and out of her pussy, thrusting and oscillating and caressing her clit. Bree rocked back and forth and sideways, whimpering from the immense pleasure, better than any real cock she could remember, until she climaxed with a cry of joy.

Then it was Shelley's turn. Although she had been thinking about trying Josh, she decided she wasn't brave enough yet and chose Eric, the same dildo as she had used on her previous experience. She was wet and the dildo slipped into her pussy easily as she lowered herself onto the machine. With both knees on the floor, she directed Bree, who had taken over the controls, allowing Shelley to concentrate on getting the maximum pleasure from the fucking machine.

"Slow and straight in and out, at first. Then speed it up." She gasped in pleasure as the dildo receded from her pussy and plunged back in, the spur stimulating her clit. After a few strokes, Bree turned up the speed and moved the dial to oscillate, remembering what Shelley had enjoyed so much before. After a few minutes of the dildo surging in and out of her, caressing the sides of her vagina, Shelley was moaning and fucking down to meet the dildo while leaning forward to let the spur caress her clit.

"Oh! Oh!" she moaned. "This is even better today. Turn it up a little faster."

Bree followed her directions Eric was plunging into Shelley even faster than he had the previous time. After a few minutes, the young woman's body was squirming on the machine, while she sighed her pleasure and told everybody how great it was. Amanda, remembering how Bree had kept her from falling, stood by in case Shelley needed the same help. Nicky was still lying on the floor, recovering from her two orgasms.

"AHHHH", Shelley exclaimed as the steady thrusts of Eric into her pussy brought her closer to cumming. As the waves of pleasure swept through her body, she was less in control of her movements. From pushing down to meet the strokes of the dildo and leaning forward to feel the spur on her clit, her movements grew wilder, thrashing about on top of the machine.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck my clit! Fuck my clit. Yes! Yes! I'm cumming," Shelley cried out as she lost all control. Fortunately, Amanda was holding her upright so she was able to get the full enjoyment of cumming with no danger to herself.

That lasted just over a minute until her body spasmed with her climax and she slumped forward. Bree shut off the machine and helped Amanda lift their very satisfied friend from her knees. Juices gushed from Shelley's pussy onto the machine that had just provided so much pleasure for her and her three friends. By that time, Nicky had recovered and she smiled at the proprietor of the fucking machine, who was lying on her back, a grin almost bisecting her face.

Three o'clock that afternoon was the deadline the young women had set for themselves because that was the time Shelley's mother might return home. It was close to that time so they took turns using the bathroom to wash off their satisfied pussies as well as cleaning off the machine that had given them such a great time, and the room in which it had happened. They were especially careful to scrub the dildos that they had used. Nicky kissed Josh before putting him away. "I hope to see you again, Big guy," she said to the toy.

Except for Shelley, nobody was ready to go home just then so they sat listening to music and talking about what they had been doing. They all agreed they had just gotten the best fucking ever and they all swore to keep it a secret among the four of them.

Thank you for reading this story. I had fun writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it. This is the second in a series and there will be more but I don't know how many yet. Whether you liked it or not, I appreciate knowing what you think of it, either a PC or email, and please vote your opinion. I will respond to all feedback with the sender's address.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers