The Fucking Princess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices flowed and lubricated my access. I watched as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, her mouth hung open and a bit of drool dripped out.

Quite rewarding, I was fucking her senseless. I would have to tell Krevvan about this. I continued to thrust in and out of her tight passage, she must have been a virgin. Soon, I was unable to hold back and I released my seed deep into her. The growth spell wore off and then the tentacle spell. As I fell to the floor, I saw a bit of blood and semen oozing from her cunt. Yep, a virgin. I cleaned myself from the nearby basin and called for another slave to come in. When she did, I told her to removed this one to a place where she could recover and send me a new one.

She blanched when she saw the one on the ground and looked at me in horror. I guess she had never seen a female fucked so well she had passed out. Maybe she could be next. I shrugged and waved her away. She dragged the female out of the room. I made a note to have the next slave clean the blood off of the floor. I really had to get back to work. Warrick needed me to be sure that that the summoning circle was strong and that we had the correct name. If not then his plans would not come to fruition. I was wondering how he could balance his loyalty to HEIRON with the summoning of a Greater Demon. Well, it was his soul on the line, not mine. The pay was good too, plenty of Marks and my choice of the royal household. I really wanted the Queen and two of the cousins. They were all priestesses of TRESE.

I cleared off my table and studied the small summoning circle carved into it. Pure silver had been poured into engraving and also holy water. Combine that with the runes themselves and the Imp, once summoned could not flee. A special pot was suspended over the center of the circle. The pot was filled with a special acid/holy water mixture. Once the Imp was summoned, if I did not recast the spell of sealing within twenty-four hours, the acid would drip down on the creature forever. Quite interesting. I once neglected to cast the spell, just to see what happened. The creature screamed for mercy. I let it go for three days. It is permanently bound to me now and I don't actually need the summoning circle. It does, however, keep the imp honest with a reminder of what could happen.

Until I met Krevvan, I had no problem with an Imp's form. Then, I found an interest in the female form and now my Imp is very lovely. All it took was an infusion of raw magic and the beautiful miniature form was born. I summoned her now and waited patiently. A column of smoke started to fill the circle. Soon it compacted into my Imp. She was two feet tall, her wings spread from her back. A long, barbed tail extended from the base of her spine and tiny horns extended from her forehead. Arms and legs ended in long taloned hands and feet. She had small breasts of course, but if she was taller, they would be of a comely size. Her sex was bare and the skin there was dark, nearly black. The rest of her flesh was a dark red. The bat like wings of her back were black. Her eyes were shiny black orbs.

She was helping me with two projects. The first was a summoning circle for a greater devil. They have individual names, but they were not Named Devils. Those were unique in type and purpose. Warrick wanted one he could control outside the circle. That would be difficult, as we had to have its true name. Something guarded jealously by the owner. The second, well, it was for me. I wanted to make a succubus mine, completely. I would bind her to me as the imp is and she would be my constant companion.

Suddenly my door was kicked open. I turned to see the orc chieftain come charging in and grasp me by throat.

"What have you done?! You do not harm the female orcs! You want something like that, take on of the other females. Other races don't matter, but our females are used for breeding, not experiments!"

I was surprised by his vehemence. "I merely took her virginity. She seemed to enjoy herself. I don't see what the problem is. She should be fine after a short rest."

"SHORT REST!" he looked at me angry and confused. "Do not do what you did to her, to any other female orcs. Do, You. Understand?"

I nodded and he let me go. Then he stormed out of the room, muttering about addled mages.

******************

Jhary-

Once the sun started to rise over the mountains, I prepared some food for everyone. Mostly it was some small game I was able to find. It did smell good cooking over the fire. The smell was enough to rouse everyone from their slumber. Sylania wandered amongst the waking women and told them about a small stream fed pool she had discovered in the night. They went in twos and threes, accompanied by Rhianna, Pervincae, Avena or Sylania. As they came back clean and feeling better, I handed them sticks with the cooked meat speared on it. We had already filled flasks with the pure water from the pool.

Avena took over for me at one point and I sat next to the female dwarf.

"What kin I do fer ye?"

"Once you finish your meal and feel well enough, I have a missive found among the ogres' things. It is written in dwarfish; I believe. Take your time though, no rush."

"Nae, give it tae me."

I handed it over to her. She ate her food as she perused the scroll. She shook her head and her eyes widened.

"Ye needs be gettin' word tae da Queen. Orcs be massin' at dae border!"

I gestured Sylania over. "The Queen needs to know. Orcs are massing on the border."

"Which border?"

"Eastern."

"I can sound the alarm from the village. I will get a couple of carts and bring them back once I give the warning." She hopped on her horse and galloped towards the village.

I started off to the pool and missed the looks exchanged by my ladies. So, when I reached the pool, I was surprised to just see Rhianna. She must have read my face.

"We can't all be here at once, so we will be taking turns."

I felt stupid, I should have realized. "Well, then the sooner I get done, the sooner the others can get their bath."

"No, Jhary. Not just their turn at the pool." She said and the bit her bottom lip and smiled coyly.

If you are going to get ganged up on, having it done by three beautiful women could be a good thing. I stripped down slowly, giving Rhianna something to watch. I folded the leathers and lay them across a boulder and walked into the pool. The cold water actually felt good. A nice shock to the system. I turned and watched Rhianna strip, she managed to put my slowness to shame with her very slow tease. Even though the water was cold, I still became painfully erect.

She slid into the water; the only evidence of the cold was her nipples stiffening. She glided towards me in the water. Wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling her body tight to mine, our lips met and to surprise her I channeled my spell resist cold on us and her eyes rolled back in her head as our bodies acclimated to the cold and it was like warm water on our skin.

As we kissed, there was no hesitancy as our lips parted and our tongues met in a sensuous dance. I pushed us away from the side of the pool and slid my leg between hers. She ground her sex against my thigh as we kissed and I caressed her back with one hand and her ass with the other. I could feel my erection pressing against her thigh and soon, using the buoyance of the water, her legs ended up around my waist. The feel of her warm tunnel enveloping my shaft was heaven on earth. As I penetrated her depths her body shook, stimulating me even more.

I proceeded to thrust up into her, using the water to move her on my member. Her sighs and coos driving me further into our passion. This was not going to go by fast if I had any say in the matter. I lifted her higher so I could kiss down her neck and breasts until my lips found her erect nipple. I licked it and suckled on it. The coos changing into gasps and moans. I moved my hand from her ass, putting it between our bodies, I ran the back of my knuckle over her clit and her hips spasmed stimulating me even more.

"Jhary... fuck me... fill me... I need you!" she hissed in my ear.

I picked up my pace and the water churned around us. I nipped at her nipple and her scream of pleasure shattered the stillness of the morning and set me off. I pulsed my seed into her depths over and over again. Her sex contracted against my rod and her legs and arms squeezed me as all her muscles contracted. Her head tilted back and her eye lids fluttered. I stayed inside her until she started to recover. As I was still hard, I slowly thrust into her again. Her moan of pleasure was like music to my ears. I kissed her neck softly and her hips moved in time with my thrusts. I moved my kisses from her neck, to her neck and I started to suck on the flesh where neck met chest. I could feel her begin to shudder once more.

I licked from her chest, up to the side of her neck until I reached just under her ear. I lifted my mouth off of her skin and she whimpered, until my lips closed on the lobe of her ear. Whimpers of frustration turned to mewls of pleasure. I used my hands on her ass to lift her up and push her down on me. She leaned back on the side of the pool and grasped my shoulders with her hands. I found a foot hold on the bottom of the pool and thrust into her faster.

"I can't believe we are doing this again! Oh, Jhary please... please... oh, so close! PLEASE! OH, JHARY!!! CUUUMMMINGGG!"

She throbbed and pulsed on my cock. Milking me of my seed. I could not hold back any longer and spurted over and over. Filling her womb with my seed. Every spurt elicited another mewl or scream of rapture. I released her from my grip and she let loose my shoulders as her arms slowly fell to her sides. I lifted her up, laying her on her side as I climbed out. I sat down on the grass and lifted her upper body and cradled her in my lap. I don't know how long we sat like that, but Avena came up beside me and knelt on the ground.

"We were worried. It's good to see that no one was in danger. Well, maybe only of drowning."

Pervincae walked up. "Sylania should be to the village by now."

At that moment, the sound of a horn could be heard. It echoed through the land for a while. Avena helped me get Rhianna dressed and back to camp. Then she and Pervincae headed back to the pond. Pervincae looking dejected about something.

A while later, Rhianna woke, slowly. A look of contentment on her face. Then she looked around at the other women in the camp and a blush filled her face. The women's looks ranged from knowing smiles, embarrassment and in the case of the tiefling lust and envy. I gave her a flask of water. She had lost a lot of fluids and needed to hydrate.

Avena and Pervincae approached and looked down at her as well. Avena sat down beside her and Pervincae came over to me and sat in my lap, her arms going around my neck and kissed me. Then she whispered in my ear.

"My turn next, stud."

Then she kissed me again, with more passion than before. Which drew looks of consternation, jealousy and desire. This was going to be an interesting trip. I started clearing up the camp and everyone pitched in, by the time we were done, you would not have known anyone had camped here. Pervincae came out of the cave carrying a few backpacks and a small chest she had found.

The back packs, it turned out, belonged to the tiefling and the dwarf. They grabbed them and pulled out armor and weapons. The tiefling had two sabers and some clothing more fit for desert dancers than traveling. The dwarf had an axe as tall as she was and banded armor. How they fit those items in the backpacks surely meant they were magical. Soon a crossbow and bolts came out and were worn by the dwarf and the tiefling had a composite longbow and a quiver of arrows.

I looked at them. We had not really introduced ourselves, preferring not to intrude on their privacy and letting them rest safely. The tiefling saw my gaze and walked over to me.

"Thank you for rescuing us. I am Tallina. The dwarf is my companion, Margona. We are in your debt." She bowed before me.

"No debt has been incurred. We could not have done otherwise." I said, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"We would like to join you, if you will have us. We are skilled adventurers, though we were captured by the ogres."

Avena walked up. "You were two, they were four. It took five of us and surprise to defeat them and even then, it was close."

"Still, though what you say is true, we feel obligation. If you do not want us, we understand but we would like to join you."

The look on her face was one of determination and something else. Margona was watching us carefully, her expression was hard to read. I looked at both of them and nodded and added them to the group.

Tallina

Sword-Dancer 7 Profession-Entertainer

Race-Tiefling

Background-Entertainer

Health: 77

Armor Class: 19

Initiative: 5

Proficiency: 2

_____________________________

Strength: 10

Dexterity: 18

Constitution: 12

Intelligence: 15

Wisdom: 12

Charisma: 20

Comeliness: 22

__________________

Skill

Acrobatics-7

Performance-8

Perception-4

History-6

_____________________

Feats

Healing Dance (All party members with line of sight heal slightly while dance is maintained)

Guardian Dance (If an ally is being attacked may move to take the attack instead)

Striking Dance (Increased accuracy and critical chance)

Sword Summon (Call forth her weapons from their sheaths instantaneously)

Sword-Dancer Acolyte (improves all dances by a moderate amount)

No Skill with armors or shields

Simple weapons

Cutlass, Sabre, Scimitar and Rapier

___________________

Fighting Style

Dual Weapon

__________________

Archetype

Mimicry

Sword-Dancer needs a few seconds to assess her target. She then gets a small bonus to AC and Attack as her understand of the target's fighting style or lack thereof, increases. As her levels increase bonuses become more powerful

Current Bonus-Moderate

***************

Margona

Paladin-7 Profession-None

Race-Dwarf

Background-Soldier

Health: 91

Armor Class: 19

Initiative: 1

Proficiency: 2

_____________________________

Strength: 19

Dexterity: 12

Constitution: 17

Intelligence: 15

Wisdom: 18

Charisma: 16

Comeliness: 17

__________________

Skill

Athletic-7

Intimidatin-7

Medicine-6

Diplomacy-6

_____________________

Feats

Smite Evil (Deal massive damage to evil creatures)

Lay on Hands (Heal via inner purity)

Destroy Undead (Call on faith to repel or destroy the spawn of necromancy)

Light Armor

Medium Armor

Heavy Armor

Shield

Simple weapons

Martial Weapons

__________________

Fighting Style

Great Weapon Fighting (When using a weapon two-handed damage is increased moderately)

__________________

Archetype

Oath of Vengeance

Paladins of justice whose purity is less important than the protection of innocents and destruction of evil.

************************

"Welcome to the group." I bowed to the new additions.

Margona and Tallina bowed back. Then we heard the sounds of wagons and looked up. Sylania was approaching with another wagon coming up behind her and two spare horses. She pulled up next to us.

"I see you are all ready and you found some loot." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah, Pervincae is good like that." I said, chuckling.

Pervincae bowed mockingly.

"I brought horses for our two friends and comfortable rides for the rest."

I nodded and assisted the elf maids into the wagons. She was not kidding about comfort. The benches were covered with soft pillows and there was a water cask and what looked like a small wine cask. We put four in each wagon and they thanked up. It was a slow trip back, but not overly long. By the time we arrived there was a contingent of warriors and wizards waiting for us.

The lead rider moved towards us and saluted myself and Sylania. "Your highness'. We await your command."

I was taken aback at his word. Sylania looked at me. "Brother, we are of the Royal Family. It is our duty to lead."

"Uhm, yeah. I am just a Ranger. I can't lead an army."

"Well then, lead our rangers." Sylania said.

A group of five elfs stepped out from behind the horsemen. Two of which were female. I nodded to them. "Very well sister. We shall scout ahead and see if we can determine what we face."

"What about your allies? Will you call them too?" Rhianna asked.

"Her majesty has not decided yet, she is waiting upon our report."

"We have an enemy to the south who has desires on my family's kingdom. We can't fight on two fronts." Her voice strained with fear."

The leader looked between myself and my sister. She just looked at me.

"Send someone to inform her Majesty of the situation."

He nodded and gestured to one of the mages. I watched as he cast a spell and spoke. "Her majesty has understood and she is sending help to the kingdom. We should have enough to deal with an orc incursion into our lands."

Rhianna looked relieved. We would locate the orcs and make them rue the day they decided to invade the Elfin Kingdom. This would be over quickly and then we could get back to more important things.

To be continued...