The Fugitive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the pressure start and I reached around and grabbed my handkerchief from my pants pocket. If I was going to make a mess as I shot my load I wanted to be able to keep it from messing up the plane.

The pressure overcame me and I exploded. I quickly wrapped the handkerchief around the base of my cock so that any of my cum escaping her mouth would be caught in it. She bobbed a little more before I finally pushed her head away and leaned my head back to rest against the seat back as I came down from my high.

"JoAnn, I remember reading Erica Jong's book in which she talked about The Flying Fuck. I don't think she mentioned the Airborne Blowjob."

"She should have. I looked up as I was sucking you off and could see your eyes sweeping over the instruments. I was glad you were taking such good care of us."

The rest of the flight was uneventful and as we got closer to the Rockies she was overwhelmed with the scenery below. I have flown over it dozens of time and it still impresses me.

We landed at a small airfield about a hundred miles west of Pueblo, rented a car and drove into the nearby town and got a room at one of their rustic resort cabins overlooking a small lake. It was very nice. They had their own dining room and I had heard at the airport the food was good. Perfect.

We got settled in and went for a walk around the near part of the lake. It wasn't a very big body of water but I was guessing it was a couple of miles around it. At one spot there was a little cove and we could actually see some pretty decent size fish splashing around. I was wishing I had a pole. When we got back to the lodge we headed to the lounge for a drink. There were a couple of other 'father-daughter' couples tucked into some of the cozier corners and more hidden tables.

We ordered our drinks and I started the conversation off with,

"JoAnn, tomorrow we are going to drive up to Colorado Springs to let you phone your father to see if he has any friends who can make a suggestion as to a good criminal lawyer in Kansas. We'll give him a day or so but in the meantime I'll make some calls to friends I have in Wichita. I think that between our two possibilities we should have a name in a couple of days. Then we'll act on the one you select to represent you. What do you say?"

"That sounds good to me Bill. I am really going to be their mercy for I don't know a damn thing about my legal rights in a situation like this."

"Well, that's why we are going to be getting recommendations from people who do know this stuff. I don't believe you will be led astray."

"Great. I don't know how I am ever going to be able to thank you for all you have done and will be doing for me."

"We'll, the first think you can do is to stop asking 'what you can do to thank me'. You don't need to do anything and I would love for you to get that through your head. OK? Now, let's go into the dining room for dinner."

They had a wide range of dinner choices and we each selected steaks. Mine was going to be a Filet and she opted for a Rib Eye. Coupled with baked potatoes, asparagus and freshly baked bread and we had meals to end all thoughts of hunger.

The resort had just gotten cable TV the previous year and that made the evenings more bearable. We have become so used to the evening news and game shows we are lost without them, We locked onto the news and switched channels frequently to see if one had picked up anything about JoAnn's situation the others had missed. Not a word, which was great.

All we had to do was to take it easy for another whole day. A leisurely drive tomorrow and then sit back and wait.

We hit the sack fairly early that night. The drive was only going to be about ninety miles so we weren't facing any long overland driving journey.

She was in the bed first and as I got in I instantly turned her over and spooned to her. Just cuddling my crotch against her ass was all I needed to get me aroused. I pulled back a bit to make room for my cock getting lined up with her pussy and once I had it directed right I grabbed her hips and pulled myself into her. She let out a huge moan and reached around her ass to pull me in to her even further than I had done. I hadn't made more than a thrust or two before she was throwing herself back at me harder than I had planned on doing to her. We kept it up for a few minutes before I rolled her over on her stomach with me on top and just began fucking her as if I was fucking her ass. She instantly lifted her hips higher to give me a clear shot and then threw it up at me hard. I was holding my chest off her with my hands positioned on the bed alongside of her while thrusting my cock in her hard and deep.

"God Bill, you are going to split me open. Take it easy please."

Bullshit, I was a minute away from exploding and it was going to happen just like this.

I gave one or two more hard thrusts and I was filling her young pussy with my white-hot come. I kept on thrusting a few more times and she had her orgasm a minute or two later.

"Whew, that was almost more than I could handle. You were really worked up." She muttered.

"Honey, I get worked up every time I see your sweet young ass."

It didn't take us long to fall asleep. It was probably the excitement of all that happened that day in getting there but we were both asleep in a very few minutes.

The drive over to Colorado Springs went very well. There is some spectacular scenery along those highways and some of it took our breath away. I gave her money to buy a cell phone that included thirty minutes of airtime anyplace in the country so they couldn't trace her call through her own cell phone company. We drove around a bit tying to get the strongest signal before trying the hookup. There is a little park close to the center of town that was perfect. We got a parking spot on the nearby street and found a park bench that would work just right. She dialed her parent's home and her mom answered.

"Oh JoAnn, we have bee so worried about you. The police have been calling and calling asking if we had heard from you."

"Mom, I need to speak to Dad. Is he there?"

"No honey, he left for his office an hour ago so you should be able to get him there. Are you OK baby?"

"Mom, I'm fine. Honest. I'll call Dad at his office."

She called his office and had him on the line in a few seconds. She took a minute or so to tell him of the problem and then asked the question about his knowledge of a good lawyer in Kansas. No name came to him immediately and he asked for some time to think on it. She promised she'd call him back either later that day or early the next and disconnected. I used the same phone to call a lawyer friend of mine in Wichita telling me of the situation and asked for his recommendation. I asked if we could use him for future calls since they would have a hell of a time getting permission to tap a lawyers phone for a case like this. He agreed.

He thought for a bit and then almost jumped down the wire at me,

"Bill, I know the perfect guy" and gave me his name. "Would you like for me to call him first to alert him of your call and then give him a brief synopsis of the situation." I was as excited about his recommendation as he seemed to be and quickly agreed.

Coincidentally Jo Ann called her dad that afternoon and got the name of the same Wichita lawyer as my friend had provided. Two strong recommendations for the same guy were good enough for JoAnn and she called him later that day. He listened carefully to her version and told her he would check with the Wichita police and the District Attorney in the morning and asked how soon she could return to Wichita. She in turn asked him if she returned without anything being done on her behalf wouldn't she be subject to immediate arrest and be jailed. He told her she had misunderstood him. He wanted her to return to his office and the two of them would visit the DA's office together.

She and I had discussed this possibility prior to her calls and agreed we could leave Colorado first thing in the morning and be back in Kansas by noon. She told the lawyer that and he asked that she meet him in his office as soon as she got to town.

Well, to make a long story a lot shorter JoAnn was never prosecuted for the crime. The DA agreed she had acted in self -defense and they were thinking of prosecuting her ex boyfriend for roughing her up. She asked that they not do that if they could get a restraining order keeping him from being anywhere near her. The DA asked about my part in all of this and we both just played dumber than skunks and the whole thing was forgotten.

We left the lawyer's office hand in hand and I took her to my place. She and her boyfriend had encountered each other in the office of the DA with the Chief of Wichita's police department present and both the DA and the Police Chief told him if he went anywhere near her again his ass would be in jail before sundown.

When we drove into the garage she asked if she could enter the house through the front door rather than the way she had before. She said she felt like a thief when she had to sneak in through the garage. She stayed with me for another couple of weeks while she was getting her life back in order. Needless to say while she was staying with me we enjoyed the same type of sex we had up until then and if there hadn't have been such a wide disparity in our ages something might have happened between us. All things considered she was better off getting the life of a twenty four-year-old gal back on track.

Our last night together before she moved was nice. She mentioned she had noticed a huge whirlpool bath tub in the master bath and wondered if we could relax in it before we hit the sack. I readily agreed and when she called me later saying she was already in the tub and what was taking my tired old ass so long and for me to get a move on. What a nice surprise when I entered the bath. She had candles lit on ever ledge and nook and cranny of the room with a bottle of wine and two glasses and a plate of various kind of cheese sitting on a little ledge that is part of the tub for things just like this.

We lounged in the tub for a long time laughing uproariously at times about the condition she had put her boyfriend in and then just reminiscing about our little trip out to Colorado. She loved the excitement of the flight and hiding away in the rustic log cabin I had rented for our stay.

When we left the tub we took turns drying each other off and she mischievously spent more time drying my cock than was necessary. By the time she was finished it not only was dry but harder than a steel rod. I wasn't going to allow that night to just be for my pleasure so I pushed her gently onto the bed and then lay beside her. I let my fingers wander over almost every inch of her stopping off at some of the more interesting spots. I then let my tongue visit all of the same places. I finally rolled between her legs and just let my mouth, fingers and tongue do all they could to arouse her. She hadn't said a word but I finally looked up at her to see she had taken the corner or the pillow and was biting down on it as hard as she could. She didn't want the sounds of her arousal to disturb the night. When I thought she had taken as much as she could I raised from between her legs and slid up and pushed my cock deep inside of her. My thrusts were slow but deep. She soon had her arms around my neck and her legs around the backs of my legs. We fucked long and slowly for what seemed forever before we both let go. If our orgasm weren't simultaneous they were damn close. Afterwards we just lay in each other's arms and that was the way we fell asleep.

We saw each other from time to time for the first few months after she left my house when she moved east for a job she had been offered. We phoned each other every now and then and the calls finally faded into first two weeks then three then a month and finally they stopped altogether and my memory of a bit of excitement faded as well.

12