The Full Spa Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would be another real test. She wouldn't be able to keep her towel on in here. But a woman had already arrived to start handing out the little cups of salt, and people were stripping off and starting to go in. Anna took a deep breath, hung up her robe, took some salt, and slipped inside.

She entered a darkened room with thick steam swirling through the air. It was incredibly humid, with condensation even falling from the ceiling, and drops immediately started to form on her body. But the steam made it hard to see very far, and she felt more comfortable being naked than in the other saunas.

She took a seat towards the back of the room. Just as the door to the hammam was shut, one final man stepped in, and hurried towards the back as well, sitting across from Anna, just over a meter away on the opposite bench. As the steam thickened further now the door was shut, Anna realised that she and the man were basically only able to see each other. He was very muscle bound, and clearly took a lot of pride in building a buff upper body, with thick pecs and defined abs. His huge chest and thighs did make his penis look somewhat small, but Anna was still enjoying the sight in front of her.

As she and the man started to scrub themselves, Anna enjoyed the feeling of the salt, mixed with oil, sliding easily across her arms. She had the feeling that he was enjoying watching her as well. Being in the fog, knowing that only he could see her, made the moment feel more intimate. Anna could forget the others in the room, forget where she was, and focus on herself and the view to the front. She could almost pretend they had come here together.

She began to rub the oily mixture across her breasts. Try as he might, the man couldn't hide the fact that he was sneaking a peek across. Anna looked at him directly, waited until he made eye contact, and smiled. She then pushed her breasts up and together, like she'd done earlier on the stairs. The effect, she knew, was very impressive, giving her a high rounded bust with a deep cleavage. She then dropped her breasts against her body, oily hands sliding over her nipples. The man looked down, then up again at her face, still smiling at him. His own motions faltered as he watched.

Anna gently rubbed the oil and salt around her nipples, which stiffened as she circled them. She moved her hands down to sweep across her soft belly, and then back up again to cup her breasts and let them fall. She even slid her hands between the bench and her ass, squeezing it with her fingers. She glanced to the right, but could only see the other guests as shapes in the mist. She looked back at the man, and pinched her nipples, pulling them until they stretched out and gasping at the mix of soreness and pleasure it sent through her breasts.

She hesitated for a moment, then opened her legs wide, giving him a full view of her pussy. Its lips were slightly opened, and she knew he would be able to see the delicate pink inside against her olive skin. Her clit was just visible, peeping out from the black hair. Only Alain had ever had this view of her, and now she was putting it all on display to a man she'd never even spoken to. A man whose penis no longer looked quite so small, as it started to perk up between his legs.

Anna was longing to run her hand down between her thighs, but just as she started to move her hand, the first group of guests opened the door to leave. Immediately the steam started to thin. The privacy they had had was fast disappearing, and her sense of vulnerability and awareness of her nakedness was returning. But a sudden, naughty idea popped into her head.

She jumped to her feet so that she stood in front of the man, who had given up using the scrub and had just been watching the show. She turned to leave, but as she did, pretended to slip on the wet floor. She let herself fall right into his lap.

His strong arms instinctively caught her as she fell, leaning on his biceps. Her ample behind squirmed into his lap. To her mixed terror and delight she felt his half stiff cock easily slide between her oiled ass cheeks, pushing close to her asshole. His shaft instinctively twitched, sending a shiver up her spine.

As she jumped up again, feigning an urgent attempt to get out of the situation, she made sure to turn so that her nipple dragged across his hard chest.

"Oh mon Dieu, I am very sorry!" she yelped.

"Uhm, no, it uh, doesn't matter..." he replied, sounding rather dazed. She looked down at his now oily cock. His foreskin was definitely retracting as it stiffened further. She giggled and pointed

"Oh excuse me, I think you must watch out." The man blushed and stammered in confusion

"But you were...I mean...never mind. Sorry?"

She fluttered her fingers at him and turned to go as the man shifted himself further away from the door to hide in the remaining steam. She didn't know what had come over her in the few minutes that she and that delightfully muscled man had been alone in the steam. But she knew one thing for sure -- she desperately needed to get laid.

---

While Anna had been exploring the wonders of the hammam, Sylvie had been coming to similar conclusions about the benefits of steam. She had not seen the man from the hot tub up close for the rest of the afternoon. She almost though he'd been avoiding her. So when she saw him brave the rain to head to the outside part of the spa, she decided to follow, quickly brushing Anna off. Once again, it felt like her mind was on rails, bringing her to places she never thought she would go.

Dashing through the downpour, regretting that her robe was now getting wet, she followed him to a collection of buildings that formed the outside section. There she saw him enter the spa's second steam room, just as a rather overweight couple left. "My god there are so many body types in this world..." she marvelled, "Her tits don't even hang because they can just sit on her stomach".

Without hesitating, she hung up her robe under the shelter of a small roof and followed him in, sighing with relief as the steam quickly began to warm her up. It was so thick that she could barely see the other side of the tiled room, but there didn't seem to be anyone else in there. As she slowly walked through the fog, around a column, he appeared out of the vapour. He was sitting on a bench underneath a golden lamp, legs spread, with his cock hanging nicely below his muscled stomach.

The second he saw her he jumped in his seat, making her giggle. He opened his mouth to speak, but she shushed him. Somehow she knew exactly what she was going to do, without even making the conscious decision.

"It's ok," she whispered, "I have punished you enough."

She sat down next to him, their wet skin sliding across each other. Without missing a beat, she grabbed his soft cock in her right hand, and began to squeeze and rub it between her fingers. His body responded immediately, stiffening quicker than she could believe and doubling in size. "This is really ridiculous," she thought, "how does he get this thing inside someone?"

Her fingers could barely reach around the base, but she gently ran her hand up and down his shaft, flicking the top with the tips of her fingers. Her other hand held his balls and very gently squeezed them, massaging across his wet skin. She enjoyed the way he just sat back and let her set the pace. He seemed to be so taken aback by her entrance, and the increasingly swift motion of her hand, that he'd forgotten quite where he was.

She felt perfectly safe sitting there next to him, with the longest and the thickest cock she'd ever seen in her hand, sweat and water dripping from her hair onto his body. She could barely see what she was doing through the steam, let alone anyone else if they were to enter the hammam. And besides, if they did, she would move over and just be demurely sitting next to a man and his own...issue. That would be his problem to solve.

"Do you like this?" she whispered into his ear, "you wanted to see me take off my clothes, well here am I. Is this what you wanted?" She squeezed a breast in her left hand as she continued to pull at his cock.

"You dirty boy, I was so ashamed that you could see me strip. But now how does it feel when you have no control? I am going to make you cum right now, and there is nothing you can do."

She could feel his breath tightening in his chest. He must have already been so close after the hot tub earlier, he wouldn't last long. He pushed his body up against hers, leaning on her and wrapping his left arm around her and clasping her breast. She gasped as he flicked her nipple, his hand slipping back and forth over her wet skin. She moved her hand faster and faster, angling his cock across until its head rubbed and pushed against her soft stomach. She moved it in circles, sweat and precum blending on her skin. Her left hand held his balls, tugging them daintily. He moaned and opened his mouth to say something, but quickly slammed it shut as his body began to jerk back and forth.

She felt a sudden hot spurt along her stomach. She looked down and saw a thick white burst of cum that had already started to run down past her belly button. More and more cum followed, one jet spraying up across her chest before she moved her grip over his purple tip to cover off that route. He groaned and twitched as he pumped cum into her hand, running out of her hold and down in a puddle over her thigh. She felt a rush of blood to her pussy, with heat filling her body, like an aftershock of her earlier orgasm.

He leaned back again on the bench, breathing heavily. All of a sudden, like an illusion shattering, she realised that -- steam or no steam -- she was sitting in a room with an erect man, covered in cum. She leapt up and hurried over to the hose used for cleaning the seats. "They don't know how badly they'll need to clean it," she thought. She quickly rinsed off her hand and ran the cold water over her chest and stomach, gasping as it raised goosebumps all over. She twisted the hose until it was on full strength and turned back to the man.

"No wait..." He yelped as she hit him with the full burst of freezing water, trying to cover himself as she aimed the stream directly at his still red and dripping cock. She laughed as his organ quickly wilted under the cold stream, to a much less impressive state. The second she turned off the hose, she heard the door open and a group started to head in, the steam thinning as it escaped. She jumped back up onto a bench at a safe distance from the man. He looked at her and grinned, then his eyes widened. His hand subtly pointed towards her breast.

She looked down and saw a thick drop of cum perched on her breast, right above her nipple. It was very obvious what it was. Looking up at the man again, she wiped it off. She winked at him, and gently licked her finger clean, enjoying the salty taste. She settled back and closed her eyes as the room began to fill. That was quite enough excitement for one day. Just how was a girl supposed to relax at the spa?