The Futanari Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her fingers press into my back, I started to fuck her harder. She urged me on, as did Bailey, who was almost my cheerleader, telling me to fuck my girlfriend, fuck her harder, faster, fill her with my cum, and I'd better recharge quickly, as I needed to fill her again at least once, and that she was going to get at least one load in her pussy before I was done.

Glad I was no longer at school.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, really driving my cock into her, Vanessa begging me to keep fucking her but she was desperate for my cum. She got the second thing, feeling my orgasm start at my toes before it seemed to tear through my body, erupting inside her. God knows how many times I fired before I finally collapsed on top of her.

Her fingers caressed my back as I tried to catch my breath. "Perfect," she whispered, "Now you're definitely ours, Benji." I think I murmured something that agreed, but my mind was a bit of a frazzle in that moment. I made to pull out, but I heard her move a hand to my arse. "Not yet, Benji. Stay in me until you're soft."

Took me longer than I expected to go completely soft, but when I did, I rolled off into between Bailey and Vanessa, both cuddling into me, their hands caressing my chest. Bailey's fingers wasted no time caressing my cock, earning a chuckle. "Sweetie, it's going to take a few minutes, even if you blew me right now," I admitted, "I've cum twice in a short time. I know I'm young but even I have limits."

To pass the time, I moved to sit on my knees between Vanessa's legs and started to clean up her chest. Once her chest was mostly clear, I moved down to her girlcock, no surprise it was already hard, taking it in my mouth and giving her a slow blowjob. Bailey shuffled across, seeing how eager she was for the same, so I alternated between both of them.

"Make her cum," Vanessa said, "I'm only going to cum with you in me tonight, but keep sucking me a little longer."

So I did that, giving Vanessa attention until she asked me to stop, moving over to take Bailey's thick girlcock in my mouth, immediately feeling her fingers in my hair as I was quickly bobbing up and down on her shaft. Giving her rosebud some attention, Bailey asked softly for me to slide a couple of fingers inside her. Vanessa passed me the lube, and Bailey had what she wanted a couple of minutes later.

Head bobbing up and down on her cock and two fingers up her bum, Bailey was soon writhing away, moving her hips in time with how my head was moving. Glancing up, Vanessa was lying on her side, turning Bailey's head so the two could kiss.

My cock. Immediately hard. What's the hardest substance on Earth? My cock was harder.

Both glanced at me and smiled. "I think he liked that," Bailey said, giggling away.

Sliding another finger inside Bailey provoked the reaction I wanted, both her hands moving to my head as she started to pump my face. Moving just enough she could do that and I could really finger fuck her arse, no wonder she absolutely exploded in my mouth. It was such a powerful orgasm, I simply couldn't swallow everything. "Oh my fucking god!" she almost screamed.

Jade probably thought I was killing the poor futagirl.

Vanessa giggled as Bailey practically passed out, taking her girlcock from my mouth, gently cleaning her up, before leaving soft kisses up her body until I was looking at her face. I waited until her eyes fluttered open, the smile forming immediately. "I love you, Benji," she said softly.

"I love you too, gorgeous."

"Okay, on your back, Benji," Vanessa said, "I'm riding your cock right now."

Feeling her slide down my cock was an exquisite feeling, and once she was comfortable and riding me, watching her big girlcock flop around was mesmerising. She was rather excited, eventually stroking herself at the same time. I kept my hands at her hips to keep her balanced as she wanted to stay in that position until she'd cum, then she'd lean forward so I could fuck her.

Bailey was watching with interest, cuddling into my side, occasionally kissing my cheek, otherwise resting her head on my shoulder. Vanessa felt wonderful, her pussy leaking some of my cum, but considering I was always leaking cum, or so it seems, it didn't bother me. Watching Vanessa stroke herself was one hell of a distraction, and with her bouncing away on my dick, she was getting ever more turned on with each passing minute.

"Benji," she moaned, "I love your cock."

"Um... thanks..."

Bailey giggled. "You're always complimenting us, Benji. Yours feels wonderful inside us in return."

"It's not weird, I'm just not used to it. I always hear compliments about my butt!"

They both giggled as they knew I was right. Then Vanessa warned me she was about to cum... and then she did. Her first two spurts landed on my face, Bailey creased with laughter as it was a surprise, the rest landing on my chest, Vanessa stopping with my cock buried inside her, taking a few moments before leaning forward to kiss me.

"Damn, that was a good cumshot. Want me to clean it off?" Nodding, I felt her tongue clean up my face before she kissed me. "Okay, baby, time for you to fuck me again." Resting my hands on her arse, she raised an eyebrow. "Oooh, am I getting it nice and hard now? Going to destroy my tight, little futagirl pussy?"

"Fucking hell, Ness," I replied with a chuckle.

"I want you to fill my pussy with cum again, Benji. As much cum as possible."

Having cum twice, I lasted longer than I think Vanessa anticipated. She never complained, that constant half-grin on her face, constantly kissing me when she wanted or needed to. I loved the little moans and squeaks she made, and was delighted when she moved her hips to mine, almost fucking each other, or so it felt like.

We were both glistening with sweat by the time I came inside her again, and to be honest, I knew I didn't have much left in me, more energy rather than the possibility of climaxing. I could do that again, though I knew I'd probably last far too long so that it would end up feeling uncomfortable.

Sliding off my lap, we lay back in silence, just catching our breath. Bailey was still snuggled into my side and I heard her whisper, "If you're tired, we have tomorrow, the day after, the day after..."

"You sure? Not disappointed?"

"We've made love ready, Benji, and it will happen again. It's been a long night."

"We should probably shower."

Vanessa and I were out of it, Bailey giggling away as the three of us washed ourselves down. Opening the door to Jade's room, she was in bed though wasn't asleep. Bailey skipped across the room to join her, while I gave my sister a hug and kiss, Vanessa doing the same.

"Goodnight," I whispered, "I love you. Both of you."

"Love you too," Jade and Bailey replied in unison.

Back in my room, Vanessa insisted on being the little spoon this time. I didn't mind, enjoying the feeling of holding one of my best friends in my arms. What I didn't expect, once I'd turned out the lights and we were comfortable, was the slight shaking and I knew she was crying. Asking what was wrong, she assured me that it was simply because she'd never felt so close to anyone.

Being woken by Mum the next morning caught me be surprise, having completely forgotten she was driving me to an interview. Vanessa was still fast asleep, so I woke her up with a soft kiss, mentioning what was going on, but she was more than welcome to stay in bed or join Jade and Bailey. Jade worked but only later in the day, five days a week in the afternoon and early evening.

Vanessa got up and disappeared as I showered and dressed, joining Mum and Caroline downstairs. Caroline left first, only leaving after giving me one hell of a steamy kiss, her tongue almost down my throat at one time. Left me blushing brightly as she stroked my cheek. "Needed to do that, cutie," she said, "I'm hoping we'll have some time together soon."

"Of course. It's just, you know..."

"Are you hitting on my son, lover?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Good." I watched on as my parents shared a passionate kiss. "I'll see you tonight."

"Love you, Cathy."

"Love you back, Caroline."

I couldn't help smile. They were as in love today as they were the day Caroline was introduced to my sister and I. Watching her depart, Mum sat next to me, patting my thigh. "You're in a good mood, Mum."

I was surprised when she leaned forward, a hand on the back of my head, as she kissed me just like Caroline had. I ended up on her lap within a couple of seconds, wondering what was going on, but I would worry about it later, focusing on kissing my mother like a lover. Which, to be honest, she also was.

"What's going on, Mum?" I asked.

"Nothing, sweetie. Just needed a little loving from my son."

"You sure? I know we haven't..."

A finger ended up on my lips immediately. "Hush now. Yes, we've made love, but your future is with your girlfriends, sister... and even Sandra. All I want is you to be happy."

"I am, Mum. I can't remember a time I've felt this good." She smiled at me. "You're still beautiful, Mum."

"If we had time, I'd take you upstairs, but we need to go."

Finishing my coffee, I quickly brushed my teeth, check I looked okay in the mirror, grabbed my bag, and met Mum in the living room. She looked me up and down, wiping down my shirt with a hand. Don't think there was anything wrong with it, I think she just wanted that connection. "Want to kiss me again?" I asked.

She smiled again, shook her head, but took my hand and led me towards her car. We were around ten minutes away from the house, still holding my hand, when she pulled the car into a car park. Switch off the ignition, she turned to me and I was surprised to see she was nervous. "Sweetheart, I have a confession to make about what you're interviewing today."

"Okay."

Taking a deep breath, she leaned over to kiss me again. A soft kiss that express a mother's love for her son, caressing my cheek as she gazed into my eyes. "I love you, Benji." That made me raise my eyebrows. She rarely called me that. "You'll always be my little boy, but you're also now a man. Can you just listen for the next thirty seconds before saying anything."

"Of course, Mum, though you're now worrying me."

"The interview today isn't for a data entry position." She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "It's a job I think you'll find far more interesting and exciting, and just perfect for you, considering the past couple of months. The person who runs the place is a dear friend of mine. You'll interview with her. And, trust me on this one, the money will be fantastic."

"So what will I be doing?"

"A euphemistic term would be to say an entertainer." She paused again, her hand stroking my thigh. "Sweetie, you enjoy having sex, right?"

"Mum, I think we can say that I love having sex."

"With futanari?"

"Definitely." I paused before asking, "Mum, am I going to interview for what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, sweetie. You're eighteen. Incredibly cute. A willing bottom who loves sex. You have a kind heart, and you make anyone you meet feel special. Even your best three male friends absolutely adore you. Platonically, but they would do anything for you, Benji."

"So I'd be getting paid for sex?"

"Would that bother you?"

"Who else knows?"

"Caroline, Sandra and Jade. I told them to get their advice. Your girlfriends don't know yet. It's up to you to tell them or not. I don't think they'd mind, to be honest. They share you anyway." I turned and looked out the windscreen, giving it some thought. "Why don't you just talk to her, hear what she has to say, all the conditions of employment, and just go from there? If you don't want to do it, I'll get you a job where I work. There's a couple of positions you can fill."

I was silent for a little longer. "Your friend runs this place?"

"Yes. She was someone I went to school with. I put trust in her to ensure you're looked after. Sweetie, she'll take one look at you and give you a job." I actually felt my cheeks grow warm. Mum knew how to make me feel good. Her hand squeezed my thigh. "I know it's a big decision, baby."

"Let's go."

"Really?" she asked, hearing excitement in her tone.

"Of course, Mum. If you trust her then I'm willing to hear her out. And, as you said, I love having sex. It's only going to be a temporary role. There's no shame in this sort of work. I'll get enjoyment out of it, the client will too. I will have to tell my girlfriends though, but I have a feeling they won't mind."

Mum started up the car and we resumed our journey. "What's her name?"

"Isabella. She's beautiful, sweetie. And she's going to absolutely adore you in return."