The Futanari Diaries Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned, the end now approaching.

"God yes. I'm going to fuck you all night, Benji."

"I'm close, Jade..."

What I didn't expect was her to pull out, lean down and watch her lips wrap around my cock. Half a dozen bobs of her head at most before I erupted inside her mouth. As soon as I'd finished, she lifted herself up and slid back inside me, amused when she opened her mouth to show its contents before smiling, gulping down my cum.

"I love swallowing your cum, little brother."

"Fuck me, big sister."

Leaning forward, she rolled my lower body slightly, and she did just as her little brother wanted, her thick girlcock pumping into me faster and faster. I loved watching it happen, and we'd discussed more than once about filming our lovemaking sessions. Leaning down to kiss me hard, I whimpered into her mouth as she drove her girlcock even deeper.

Then she came, spurting deep inside me, counting at least six full loads before it started to slow down. She kept fucking me, though, my legs now over her shoulders, almost folded in half as she didn't relent for a second. And I wasn't about to ask her to either.

"I love fucking you, Benji. And I fucking love you too."

"Ditto, Jade. I'll never say no to you either."

Pulling out, she gestured so I sat on my knees, leaning forward so she could slide back inside me, only to find myself lifted to rest back against her chest, hard nipples poking into my back, feeling her thrust up into me. We'd done this position one or twice before, usually good for stroking myself as she fucked me. Feeling her hot breath in my ear sent a shudder through my body, whispers of her love and affection before she growled how much she just wanted to own me forever.

That didn't sound like a bad thing to me.

Her soft hands caressed my body, her lips kissing my cheek, down my neck and across my shoulders. I did eventually end up pushed forward, feeling her above me as she started to fuck me harder still.

"Oh god yes," I moaned, "Fill me again, Jade."

"I will soon, cutie. Then I'll need a rest."

"Me too, but I can't get enough of you anyway."

Feeling her fill me up a second time without her stopping fucking me was something new. If she'd done it before, I couldn't remember. I'm sure she wouldn't blame me for forgetting, considering I'd had a lot of sex recently. Once she was finished, I felt her pull out and lay next to me, turning onto her side as I turned to face, our first kiss soft and intimate.

We snuggled and fell asleep.

Waking up the next morning, I was spooned back against her, feeling her thick girlcock pressing into my lower back. Rubbing myself against it, I was rewarded with a giggle. Feeling her arms squeeze me lightly, nuzzling into my neck. I sighed with relief when I felt her apply lube to both of us before she slid her girlcock inside me.

"Now that's the best way to start a day," I whispered.

"Nice and slow, cutie. Want to savour this feeling for a while."

She slowly fucked me for at least half an hour, filled me nicely, then we headed for a quick shower before breakfast. We found Bailey and Vanessa outside, sipping at some juice as they enjoyed early morning sunshine, aware it would likely get rather warm by the early afternoon. Jade and I joined them, both of them giggling as they had heard us moaning softly as she'd fucked me.

"Can't get enough of him?" Bailey joked, "Sounded like you wore each other out last night."

"Oh, her cum was leaking out of me half the night," I replied.

"Any plans for today?" Vanessa wondered.

Shrugging, I admitted I wasn't sure. "I wasn't expecting to be earning any money, but Isabella said I'm going to be a salaried employee, different to anyone else who works there. I'll admit, I still feel a little... Well, dirty, taking any money as I'm doing this willingly because of what I've been told, but although I do have savings, I could also do with the money."

Both of them smiled at me. Jade gave me a cuddle. "We'd still like to contribute," Bailey said, "Your mother has already done so much for me, and opened her home for Vanessa. Contributing financially, even just a little bit, would be right. Plus, being home for two to three months might get a little dull. Sure, we can spend that entire time fucking you..."

Smirking, I retorted, "Think I'd complain about that?"

Jade snorted. Vanessa giggled. Bailey gave me a look that told me that, despite saying it, she didn't mind the idea of fucking me constantly. "Actually, that does remind me. When can Chloe and Georgie visit so they can finally no longer be virgins?" Vanessa asked.

"Trust me, Ness, I'm thinking of them too. Certainly miss both of them." That earned three grins, as I knew Vanessa and Bailey missed them too. I was amazed at how quickly Bailey had become central to our little group. "Next week, I'll take them out Tuesday and Thursday, one day each for both of them, and we'll take it from there. I also need to take Naomi out. I would just invite her here, and while I don't think anything that does happen here would shock her, I'd rather our first time be somewhat intimate before she gets involved in group activities."

"Still want that gangbang?" Jade asked.

"God yes, but I'd like to ensure I've been with all my girlfriends intimately before doing something like that."

"I'm thinking today," Vanessa announced, "That we laze by the pool, the occasional dip, and the three of us spend time fucking Benji in between the lazing about."

"Works for me," I stated.

"No clothes between now and when Mum gets home, Benji," Jade told me, "And make sure you keep yourself lubed up, and we'll keep some lube around for us. Girls, how many loads do you reckon?"

Bailey scoffed. "If we don't make a dozen between us, I'll be very disappointed."

Smiling at them, I walked inside to my bedroom, took off my clothes and lubed myself up. Walking back outside with three tubes of lube, I handed one to Jade, one to Bailey, one to Vanessa, then I grabbed a towel, placed it on the lawn, getting down on my hands and knees, wiggling my butt in their direction.

The three futagirls started out as they meant to go on. They fucked me one after the other, depositing their first loads rather quickly considering how turned on they were, then decided to fuck me a second time, not changing order. Bailey pounded me first, Vanessa filled me as soon as Bailey came, then Jade fucked me last once Vanessa deposited a load in me.

"I think we should have bet on more loads!" Bailey exclaimed, giggling to herself.

By the time Mum got home later that afternoon, Jade had left for work, finding me in the living room with Bailey in my bum, Vanessa in my mouth, being fucked hard at both ends. Mum smiled as she immediately stripped, taking a seat on the couch, lubing up and stroking her girlcock, asking if she could have me once they'd both cum.

"This will be our sixth load each," Vanessa moaned, "Jade left five in him before leaving for work."

"So my son has been well and truly fucked today?" I moaned around Vanessa's cock, nodding happily. "Want to ride me once Bailey has cum in you again?"

"His bum is very full of cum, Cathy, but I think he'd love some mother and son time," Bailey giggled.

Bailey fucked me as hard as she could in the last couple of minutes before she left load number six inside me, spinning around so Vanessa could leave her sixth load in me too. Both of them collapsed onto the floor, giggling away as it was perhaps the first day we'd ever spent just fucking and sucking nearly the entire time, only breaking for refreshments and breaks to refill their enormous balls.

Lifting myself up, I felt cum dribbling down my thighs, but I'd been feeling that half the day. Straddling Mum's lap, I kissed her first, soft but passionate, her tongue sliding into my mouth, her arms wrapping around me. When she earned that first whimper of desire from me, she gently moved my head down so I could take a nipple in my mouth, a good distraction as she pressed the head of her thick girlcock against me.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned into her nipple, "Fuck me, Mummy."

"Okay, I love it when he's like that," Vanessa said, noticing that they'd already moved to sit either side of Mum and myself.

"Mummy has a great big girlcock that she can fuck my tight little butt with," I said, ensuring my voice was far more innocent than I was. "Fuck me, Mummy. Fuck me nice and hard."

Mum smiled before I kissed her, feeling her fingers move down my back to my arse. She asked Vanessa to move, no surprise I ended up on my back, feeling my legs spread as wide as possible, Mum wasting no time in fucking me as hard as possible. Considering I'd spent nearly all day being fucked by my sister and two girlfriends, I simply urged Mum on to really give it to me.

That's how I ended up with my knees almost by my head, Mum ensuring she was giving me nearly all nine inches of her thick girlcock with each thrust. Feeling her hands at the back of my knees, pushing them back with each thrust, her eyes were alive with her desire, no doubt a million and one carnal thoughts passing through her mind.

"Fuck me, Mummy," I moaned softly.

"I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Mummy. And your big, thick, throbbing girlcock inside me!"

"That throbbing girlcock is going to leave yet another load in that tight bum of yours, Benji."

"Please, Mummy. I really need it."

"Okay, I'm really fucking hard again," Vanessa joked, "So hot watching and listening to you two make love."

Caroline arrived home while Mum was still fucking me. She took one look, burst into laughter, and returned within a couple of minutes, glass of wine in hand as she took a seat at the right angle to watch Mum's girlcock slamming into me. To all our amusement, she started to cheer Mum on.

"That's right, Cathy, you pound that little arse into submission. Fill him with your cum, then do it again!"

"You want to fuck him?"

"Benji?" Mum asked. I nodded eagerly. "Get your kit off, my love. As soon as I cum, you can slide your great thick girlcock into him. He's so sloppy inside. He's spent all day getting fucked."

"And so he should."

Mum filled me within a couple of minutes, at least half a dozen enormous spurts filling me up before she leaned down to give me a soft kiss. We were both dripping with sweat, not that it mattered, Mum releasing my legs as she carefully pulled out to inspect her work. Grunting her satisfaction, Caroline got into position, lining up her thick girlcock. "You want this, baby?" she asked softly.

"Fuck yes, Ma. Give it to me hard."

She did, sliding all ten inches into me without stopping. Earned a grunt of satisfaction before she started to thrust slowly. Once we were both comfortably, the look in her eyes changed as my legs ended up over her shoulders, and within a couple more minutes, Caroline was pounding me so hard, I knew that would be the end of my activities once she'd cum.

Caroline wanted me to eventually move, ending up on the floor with my arse in the air, Caroline mounting me and driving her cock into me hard and fast immediately. To my surprise, Vanessa lifted me up enough to she could get her mouth to my cock. I was rock hard while being fucked as always, but hadn't cum all that much during the day. As soon as I felt her lips wrap around my shaft, I couldn't help shudder.

"Fuck," I moaned.

Caroline gripped my shoulders and drove into me even faster. Bailey giggled, stating my face lit up in euphoria. Wasn't capable of speech any longer. In fact, I reckon I probably gurgled out a couple of things in addition to moaning and grunting. Definitely moaned when I exploded in Vanessa's mouth, managing to find the words in my frazzled mind to thank her, before Caroline pushed my head back down.

"Nearly there, sweetie," she moaned, "Nearly there."

Those last couple of minutes were intense before she did finally climax, leaving her cum buried as deep inside me as possible. She pulled out very carefully before I collapsed onto my side, taking a couple of minutes to just catch my breath. Feeling a damp cloth on my bum, I turned to see Mum smiling at me, my mother's eventually helping me to my feet, insisting I go shower before dinner. Bailey and Vanessa made to follow, Mum asking them to help prepare dinner.

Didn't stop Caroline following me, though she only helped wash me down, giving me more than one cuddle during. "Fun day?" she asked.

"Twenty loads of cum ended up inside me. You were twentieth and last, Ma."

She cracked up laughing. "Bloody hell, Benji. But you're young and enjoying yourself. Make the most of it! And there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex with multiple partners either. If you find a beautiful futagirl you want to have sex with, do it. Don't let others judge your lifestyle."

"I don't and I won't, Ma. Trust me on that one. I'll live life how I want but I also want to be happy, and having my girlfriends and other lovers will certainly do that."

Dinner at the table was lively as always, though I did miss Jade's presence. After only four days, though, she was already talking of changing her hours to just daytime so she'd be home in the evening. She'd make a little less money but I had a feeling she didn't mind. Just like every other night, I kept her company when she did get home.

"How many loads in the end, Benji?"

"You, Bailey and Vanessa left eighteen, Mum and Ma got it up to twenty."

She burst into giggles. "How are you feeling?"

"A little tender. No sex tonight, plus I have another young client tomorrow."

I slept with Bailey last night, happy to snuggle back against her, both of us wearing underwear so we didn't give into temptation. Mum woke me up the usual soft, her fingers caressing me before I felt her soft lips on mine. That woke me up, yawning before telling Mum I'd get up in a second. Turning around, I kissed Bailey before rolling out of bed.

Ensuring I said goodbye to everyone before I left, Mum was already behind the wheel as I slid onto the passenger seat. She'd barely left the road we lived on before she pulled the car over, lowered her panties, and lifted her skirt to reveal her erection. "Is this payment for driving me to work, Mum?" I laughed, "Not that I'm complaining. I'll blow you whenever you want."

I'd swallowed her load by the time we pulled up at work, sharing a last, lingering kiss that would have promised a lot more at any other time. Her eyes sparkled as I pulled back, and I think we had to face fact that the feelings of love were now well past anything we might have anticipated.

"Have a fun day, sweetie," she said as I got out of the car.

"I will, Mum. See you this afternoon?"

"Of course. I'll get my half an hour with my son on the way home too."

"Okay. See you then."

Waiting until Mum departed, the door to the house was already open as I walked up the short path, Naomi and Isabella waiting for me with smiles on their faces. Greeting them with a soft kiss on the lips, which only earned broader grins, I followed them inside. Another young client, a futagirl of twenty years old, had heard of my name and wanted to give me her virginity.

Naomi entered my room as I was getting ready. "Are you busy this weekend?" she asked.

"No real plans. Why?"

"Why don't we meet up for a drink? Get to know each other properly."

"Name a place and time, I'll be there."

Her face lit up. In fact, I think she got a little excited, bounding over to kiss me again. "I'll call you tonight," she whispered, "Though we can talk when you're finished." Pausing she then moved her lips to my ear, "Izzy might want to fuck you later too."

"That bother you?"

"Of course not. I'm hoping she'll let me watch her utterly nail you." Taking my hand, she placed it underneath her skirt. "I don't want to go too fast, Benji, but trust me, I want to be intimate. And I know it'll be good because your clients on Wednesday all left grinning ear to ear. If you do that for them, what would you do for someone you actually like?" Clearing her throat, the blush that appeared just made her more adorable. "Anyway, the young futagirl will be arriving around 10am and is hoping to spend the day with you. But, if she's like Riley, it might end up being too emotionally overwhelming so she might only be here for a few hours."

"No complaints from me, Naomi."

"Have a fun day."

"I'll do my best."

Kissing my cheek, she paused at the doorway and glanced back, a sweet smile, before she closed the door. I took a seat and waited for my next young futagirl, hoping she'd be as loving and wonderful as Riley had been.