The Future is A Warm Summer Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was now sprawled back in between my legs as my cock was straining against the elastic fabric of my Bikini. I could feel him start to grind against me gently as we watched on, entranced by the two college girls. Kelly was purring as I held him tight into me... I couldn't wait a second longer... I reached my hands down into his shorts as he tilted his head back onto my shoulder. I began to gently lick his neck, caressing him with my tongue. I reached with my hand slowly tickling his member. His cock felt miniscule in my hands compared to my own. I used just my pointer finger and my thumb to rub the tip, just like I was playing with a girl's clit. I began to use a circle motion on the underside of the small cock. I felt him tense and push further back into me, he was melting right into my arms with every passing second.

I noticed off to the back of the pool, in the shade, there was a daybed with a canopy over it. I couldn't wait one more second, I reached my hand out from his clit and grasped his hand forcing him up to his feet. I noticed as soon as I stood up my cock had become untucked and was conspicuously budging out in front of my bikini. There was a long outline of my girth pointing up towards my belly to the right. Kelly couldn't help himself as he reached out and began to stroke me through the fabric, he was like a girl in heat now. He only had one thing on his mind.

I pulled his hand to mine and led him up to the bed.

As we walked we drank in the scene around us.

To our right, Ryba was kneelt down in front of Quinn, her petite, milk-white fingers outlining his massive cock through his shorts. She was staring at him with a sexy smile as she encased her fingers around his girth. Her ass was poked up into the air bursting out of her tiny thong bikini as she cooed. His big hands reached out and caressed her ass cheeks as his cock strained against the fabric... a smack echoed out into the breeze as he slapped her ass playfully; she moaned and writhed in pleasure.

To our left was Juniper who traded positions with Melanie and was now the one sitting on the bench, her body completely naked and her perfect, circumcised cock fully erect and glimmering in the open sun. Melanie was straddled standing above her, also fully naked and natural. Melanie slowly slid her manicured hand down her smooth soft body, down between her tits and big hard nipples, down past her cute belly-button, until she reached her pink dripping wet pussy. She took her two fingers and spread open her pussy lips revealing her little clit. She reached three fingers inside of her pussy making them glistening wet, she then rubbed all her moist wetness onto junipers cock lubing it and making it shine. Juniper moaned with anticipation and she watched Melanie slowly lower herself onto the stiff, feminine cock. The two girls were now connected with one another, rocking and grinding back and forth. Their lips and tongues met with a scorching hot kiss as they continued to grind. Junipers hands were placed firmly on Melanie's ass cheeks pulling her deeply onto her cock with every thrust.

I looked back at Kelly as we passed the two of them. He was staring, entranced. I stopped walking and pulled him up tight into me, kissing him hard and squeezing his ass as our mouths met. Impatiently, I pulled away and lead him to the bed. We reached the foot of the bed and I immediately pounced onto him once more... taking him like my prey, I pulled him close into me and again our mouths met in a deep and passionate kiss. I broke away and pushed him down onto the plush mattress. He lay on his back staring up at me biting his lower lip dying to find out what comes next. Instinctively, he began to open his legs as I stand before him... as if giving me full permission to take him as mine. I reached my hand out and began to massage him first at his lower thigh, I reached my way up slowly, to his shorts. I could hear him softly begin to moan in a high pitched tone. I rubbed his vulnerable body, exploring up slowly and firmly until I felt his small and stiff cock, pulsating beneath his shorts. His body momentarily tensed as I rubbed the outline of his member.

A wave of unadulterated passion entered me as I felt my dominant side capture complete control in the moment; I reached down with both hands and firmly grasped his waistband then powerfully removed his small swimming shorts from his slender frame. Now, sprawled out before me, outstretched on the daybed was this skinny boy with his demure cock dangling before us both. He lay there looking completely girlish and so excited his face was flooding over with anticipation. His tiny little balls squeezed up tightly to his body as he viscerally knew his own weakness compared to me.

I moved my strong fingers down further now below his balls. He ground his hips up into the air sensing me, trying to guide my fingers to his rosebud. I pulled my fingers up to my mouth, juicily licking them then reached back down again. His expression was one of submission. He knew what was coming next and couldn't wait even a second longer; his hips again rose up, as if begging me for my wet finger's touch.

I slowly massaged down his taint and stopped right at his wanting hole, his hips pushed into me. I made a slow circular pattern around his waiting pussy and then slowly entered my finger into him. His sphincter gripped tight against me. I repositioned myself over him now as my fingers began to fuck his ass... slowly I massaged his pussy further, preparing him for the real thing. With my free hand I pulled at his nipples... My manicured hands climbed softly to his neck. My big brown eyes stared directly into his, as my long sparkling feminine fingernails glistened in the heat: my hands squeezed his throat lightly choking him. His pussy tensed as squeezed his helpless neck; I looked down and saw his small stiff cock would bounce upwards as he tensed. He was in love... He would do anything for me in this moment.

There I was, on my knees, my hips grinding into this Adonis of a boy, my tight, elastic and colorful bikini bottom, bulging open begging to be set free. My tan, hard body, droplets of sweat beading, sprawled over my prey like a lioness. I'd hit the point of no return; Time to let my girl out and fuck this boy.

I reached down slowly and gracefully pulled the soft elastic fabric to the side, my glimmering member sprung free and immediately pounced right on top of Kelly's little clit, covering it completely. The sight was amazing, his Lilliputian, pulsating cock being dwarfed by mine. Our pre-cum mixed freely providing the perfect lubricant for our cocks to dance together. I grasped the small boy's thighs spreading him wide open in front of me. He bit his lower lip and mimed the words, "fuck me". My grip strong, I positioned his waiting pussy right at the tip of my slippery, powerful cock. Pre-cum dripped as my girth pushed gently into him. He stared at me intently: his eyes giving me all his trust, like a girl he moaned as we pushed into one another... I felt my cock softly squeeze into him; finally, he was mine. As I pressed further I could see the discomfort grow in his face while he adjusted to my warm dick. I leaned my breast into him placing my nipple in his mouth as I entered him deeper.

"MM you're doing beautiful baby, just relax... I'll take you where you've always dreamed" I mused, allaying his worries.

He sucked harder onto my nipple as I reassured him.

"That a girl!! Just suck on mommy's nipples... just like that."

I pushed in until I was half way, then pulled back giving him a momentary respite. Then I pushed back into him a little further. I repeated the process until I felt him pushing back into me. Now I had him. He moaned out in lust.

"Fuck me baby" He begged, writhing in his submissive bliss.

I Obliged. My prodigious cock pushed in deeper. He was melting in pleasure now. His head and arms rested back onto the plush, pillowy mattress as he snuggled deeply into the soft bed. I was over top of him fucking him missionary style. I grabbed his hips with my hands and pulled him into me and leaned down to kiss him. His mouth already agape as it met mine, I sucked on his lower lip and forced my tongue into his mouth. His hips danced back and forth deftly fucking my rigid cock. I felt him trying to rub his petite clit on my belly as our hips moved in and out. Soon my stomach was slick with his pre-cum. Now, as I pushed into him I dipped my stomach down making sure to slide over his clit perfectly on the underside of its tip. He was going into a conniption now with each thrust.

The scene was right out of a dream; we were in heaven. Beautiful muses scattered throughout the background, all of our inner-most desires freely out in the open for all to see. Electricity sparked into both of our brains at the same time as I focused on his face. His expression was a tableau of submission, of deference. He would be my slave and do anything I desired and his prize was my hot seed shot deeply inside of his body, marking him as mine. The lust in each of our faces accentuated each other's in a loop, until I noticed it in him; he hit the inexorable point of no return. I pushed in as deep as I could, ravishing him with my strong, muscled body. His clit began to spurt out all of its juices onto my 6 pack abs, he squealed under me convulsing, moaning...

"Aghhhhhh!!, im c-c-cumming!!" He stuttered out, uncontrollably shaking in euphoria.

I held him down still vivaciously pounding. I was there now, I pushed harder and spread his thighs with my arms my pulsating member erupted inside his pussy. We were together as one in the moment, both lost, entangled in each other's lust.

The flood of electricity in my brain began to subside, the torrent soon turned to a trickle and we found ourselves exhausted covered in sweat and cum; I gave the boy a wry smile. What a naughty little bitch taking my big dick like a natural. My cock was still buried in him and now going limp, I kissed him again, he looked like he was in love with me after that experience. I slid back up onto my knees and pulled out of him, then moved his legs to the side. I gave his little plump ass a firm smack as I rose to my feet to find my bikini and re-orient myself.

I picked up the elastic fabric and slid my bottoms back up my toned long legs, making sure to let Kelly see me re-dress. I pulled my cock back between my legs then snugged my bottoms up shaking my ass like a supermodel for Kelly to remember, even though he'd never be fucking my ass. I decided I'd keep my top off to soak up the sun. We noticed the others all have finished and they were all gathered down at the pools edge dangling their feet in and imbibing the brilliant scenery. This is going to be a fun year I thought to myself.

From that day on we had a ritual in our house, every Saturday afternoon was our "Pool Day".

_______________________________________

That is our sex; in our time, the year 3014.

12