The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was stunned at the elaborateness and expense the Quizmaster had gone to. Renting his old flat, furnishing it almost exactly as it had been twenty years ago, putting in a telephone line, establishing an internet account and creating an email account and dating profile. Whoever was tormenting him had plenty of time and money.

And where had they got those photos? Who had taken them? William? David had no recollection of Petra allowing herself to be photographed and William certainly would not have consented to having pictures taken of him engaging in sex with a transvestite.

David opened the email account and found an email string between Petra and man identified as Mick Miller; his pseudonym on Adult Friend Finder was 'Trans Admirer'. Apparently they had been conversing for a week exchanging email and finally setting a date for an assignation tonight at Petra's flat. David studied Mick's profile pictures, Petra had been given access to a private folder on the site which included face pics rather than the public body shots and 'dick-pics'.

Mick Miller was a handsome man, reasonably fit by the looks of him and apparently regularly used a tanning booth.

In her final email to Mick, Petra had supplied him with a mobile phone number and her street address; she would give him the house and apartment numbers tonight when he texted her at 6.30 PM. At least Petra was canny; not giving away where she lived until she was sure the man was absolutely sure of his intent to commit to the rendezvous.

David had no choice but to complete the dare but the Quizmaster had overplayed his or her hand. There would be records of who was renting the flat, who was renting the phone line and had purchased the mobile phone plan; David could do some detective work of his own without having to track down and contact either Rachael, Timothy, Sandra, or Bethany.

But his immediate problem was what to do about tonight and that was when the mobile phone next to the TV buzzed with an incoming text alert. David checked the screen: 'looking forward to tonight xxx Mick'.

What was this guy a teenager sending kisses to his date? He supposed that online dating was a bit like that; the excitement and expectation of meeting up for an assignation. Back in the past had not Petra been similarly excited as she awaited for William to come around to her flat or later in their relationship as they got bolder and Petra more accomplished at 'passing', meeting in a pub or restaurant.

David picked up the phone and typed 'me 2, but busy right now xxx Petra' hoping it would keep Mick happy but shut down any notions of 'telephone-tag' he might have.

Some practicalities had to be dealt with immediately. He called the nanny and offered her twice her rate if she could stay the additional a few hours until Marie came home from her business dinner. Then he texted Marie telling her that he had run into an old friend from university and they were meeting up for drinks tonight and not to wait up for him to come home. He received an angry reply wanting to know why it had to be the same night as her business dinner and he replied that his friend was in town for one night only. He received an angry emoticon.

David was becoming very adept at lying; just as he had been when he lived his dual existences back in the 1980s.

There appeared to be nothing else to do but to comply with the directions from the Quizmaster for now. He suspected, no he was certain that he was being watched.

David took the letter off the bed, folded it and put it inside in his shirt pocket; it would go in with the others in the blue-painted steel lock-box when he got home. It would be part of evidence trail for when he confronted his tormentor.

He shucked out of his clothing and hung it in the closet then he looked at himself in full-length mirror on the back of the closet door.

The years had been kind to him; he was still trim and his body was kept mostly hairless, shaving his chest, belly and legs was one of the routine he had kept since his university days, Marie liked his body this way too. He had kept up a regime of fitness, which was easy once he met Marie because she was a 'health nut' and 'gym junkie'; they enjoyed each other's bodies and felt responsible to keep themselves in good shape. David also liked to cycle and rode every weekend.

That said, he was still twenty years older than those pictures, his face had a few wrinkles and he was a little thicker in the waist. He had kept his hair long despite the changing styles over the years and it was now worn shoulder length and usually kept in a ponytail during the day. Marie teased him that he wanted to look 'artsy-fartsy' being an author and all. He let his hair out and struck a pose.

"We have something to work with I suppose," David said to the empty room.

Now for the practicalities. The preparations that transvestites and transsexuals never spoke about in public but were essential prior to any form of penetrative sex; although David was hoping it wouldn't go that far.

He used the toilet and looked under the vanity and sure enough there was his old douche. He squeezed the bulb to ensure that it was still functioning. He took care of the necessities and then placed a gobbet of Veet depilatory cream between his buttocks to remove the hair around his anus. He shaved his face carefully and removed a few rogue hairs from his body and the small of his back; he decided to shave his legs too. He showered; ensuring that the Veet was completely washed away and shampooed and conditioned his hair. He dried his hair and bushed it, parted it in the centre and teased it out, snipping at the fringe to ensure it was straight.

It was standing in front of the vanity looking at the makeup arranged precisely as Petra liked it, that David's consciousness was replaced by Petra. This was how it always been; as soon the transformation started David disappeared and Petra took his place.

She hadn't practiced her makeup skills for so long that it took her a little longer than usual to do her face but the final product was perfect. The makeup was a little dated, very eighties, but Petra was not enamoured by the current minimalist makeup trends anyway. She liked lots of coloured eyeshadow, plenty of rouge to define her cheekbones and of course lashings of eyeliner and mascara. She did like the modern two-coat long lasting lipstick.

And now for the part to the transformation she adored; slipping into stockings, panties and brassiere. The feel of the stockings sliding up her freshly shaved legs was exquisite and the satin knickers sliding over them a delight. As she pulled them tight she was well aware of her semi-tumescence. If she was going out she would tuck her testicles into her inguinal canals and gaff herself so that she presented with a smooth feminine mound but she was dressing only to please her suitor tonight so she deftly tucked her penis between her legs and pulled her panties tight.

If Petra was going out she would fit herself with breastforms, realistic silicon tits to the uninitiated, using surgical adhesive or tape but as she was staying at home and was really only dressing for sex, she didn't bother.

Petra decided to go for the 'smart-tart' look so she slipped into a black leather skirt and mauve satin blouse. Very eighties but that was the wardrobe she had been provided with. She slid her feet into the black three-inch high heels and went for a test drive, walking around the flat.

Back in her university days Petra had become adept at wearing and walking in high heels and those skills had obviously remained dormant because she glided around the flat like Joan Collins on the set of Dynasty. She practiced her feminine voice, which had taken her quite some time to get right back when she was still developing Petra's persona. The Quizmaster was right, her voice was dark and smoky like Bonnie Tyler, to her it sounded so much better than some gay falsetto that some of the drag queens used.

She mooched around in the jewellery drawer and found some nice accessories and then sprayed herself liberally with Poison. She stood in front of the mirror. Petra was back! A mature version of her but with all the charm and elegance mixed with a little sass and sexiness.

Now! How kind had The Quizmaster been?

Opening the small fridge she found two bottles of Pinot Noir and six bottles of lager. She poured herself a glass of the Pinot. Then she reached under the coffee table searching the magazine shelf and she grinned when her fingers found a packet of cigarettes in the same place where she used to keep them.

She went back to the computer and saw that 'Trans Admirer' had indicated that he was non-smoker on his profile.

"Tough titty said the kitty," she grinned and lit up.

"I'm sure a little cigarette breath won't stop you; you pervert," she blew smoke at the ceiling.

She opened the tray of the little compact disc player and tossed in a Heart CD and hit play, adjusting the volume so it created a nice background ambience.

Petra began to think about the practicalities of dealing with Mick when he arrived. The Quizmaster obviously had the flat under surveillance, for all she knew he was watching it now, so she would have to keep this Mick fellow entertained until midnight. She doubted he'd be happy to just drink and chat for five hours; her correspondence with him had been quite explicit that she wanted sex.

Besides, there was nothing to stop the Quizmaster logging into Petra's accounts and contacting Mick asking him how he enjoyed his evening.

Although Petra had enjoyed her tryst with William she had never considered having sex with anyone else; in fact Petra had vanished when her relationship with William ceased. She would just have to deal with the situation as it presented itself.

As it turned out she needn't have worried; by the time 7pm came around and she received the confirmation text from Mick she was half in the tank having drunk nearly all of one bottle of the Pinot Noir. She texted her response, giving him the street number.

'Then come up to flat 12C,' texted him and set her resolve.

"Here we go I suppose," Petra said to herself.

In anticipation of William's arrival the last thing Petra used to do was lubricate herself in expectation of his needs; she reached into the bedside table and took out the tube of KY jelly and did so now; is was as much part of her transformation routine as applying lipstick.

There was a knock at the door and Petra opened it with trepidation. Mick was tall, handsome, tanned and he was smiling, he held forth a small punnet of flowers and a bottle of wine.

"Not too presumptuous I hope?" he held out the gifts beaming a smile that would melt any woman's heart.

Petra was stunned, meeting the man face to face and knowing what was expected of her was overwhelming. Mick saw that Petra was perturbed; his smile turned to frown.

"I'm sorry; I'll go. You obviously aren't up for this, I just hope I didn't disappoint you," Mick thrust the small bouquet and the bottle of wine into Petra's hands and turned to leave.

Petra was still stunned as she looked bewilderingly at the offerings in her hands. Then she realised the consequences of letting Mick leave.

She put the wine and flowers down on the floor and took a step outside the apartment. She reached out tapped Mick on the shoulder and he turned around, a look of surprise on his face.

Petra remained silent but she stepped into him and pressed her lips to his; putting her arms around his broad strong back in an embrace. Mick wrapped Petra in his arms and returned the kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Petra's transformation was complete; she was once again a whole woman in the embrace of man who adored her.

"Shall we go inside; the neighbours might complain," Mick held her tight and his eyes lit up as he smiled at her cheekily.

"Fuck the neighbours," Petra replied and kissed him again, wrapping a leg around his, clinging to him.

"No. I'd rather fuck you, gorgeous," Mick gasped into her mouth.

He held her close as he backed her into the apartment, kicking the door shut with his heel as he marched Petra to the bed. She had placed the same sheer red scarf over the lamp so that the little flat was lit by a rosy glow.

Mick lowered Petra onto the bed and sat down beside her. Petra sensed his impetuousness and eagerness as he threw off his jacket, kicked off his shoes and began to tug impatiently at his belt.

"Here, let me," Petra eased Mick down on the bed.

She straddled him and lowered her face to his and kissed him; his hands left her hips and found her legs, he stroked her stocking-sheathed thighs and it was Petra's turn to become impatient. She broke the kiss and went to work unbuckling his belt and unzipping his flies; she eased herself off him as she tugged down his trousers while he shucked out of his shirt. Finally when he was dressed only in his underpants, Petra eased them down to his ankles and he kicked them away.

The glans of his magnificent rampant penis glistened with pre-ejaculate, which Petra leaned down and licked away.

Mick gasped.

She engulfed Mick's penis and worked her mouth slowly up and down the shaft.

"Stop! I'm going to come!" Mick pleaded

"That's idea lover," Petra smiled up at him, her face level with his groin.

"Yes but not like this; not the first time anyway," Mick said, his voice hoarse with lust.

Mick used his strength and pulled Petra to him and rolled her under him; crushing her with his weight.

"I've been dreaming of this," he groaned as he lifted himself to a kneeling position and his arms behind Petra's knees.

He pushed her legs up and opened them, her skirt rose up exposing her panties and stocking tops. Mick eased forward, sliding his penis inside the leg of Petra's knickers, searching for her sphincter. When he found the puckered bud it was already lubricated in anticipation of the evenings events. He thrust forward slowly and slid his hard cock all the way inside her.

Petra gasped as Mick entered her; she had forgotten how delicious the mingled feelings of pain, pleasure and fullness were, as Mick filled her anus with his flesh.

"Are you ok?" Mick looked down at her with both adoration and concern.

Petra looked up at him and smiled. She locked her arms around his neck and pulled him to her so she could kiss him and raised her buttocks, encouraging Mick to fuck her.

Mick held her legs open and began to vigorously fuck Petra as she whimpered little encouragements in his ear between kisses; she writhed beneath him, enjoying the feeling of his thick shaft sliding in and out of her tight passage. He was obviously an accomplished lover of transvestites, as he knew to thrust his glans against her prostate to maximise her pleasure which was evident by Petra's own erect penis bulging her panties and leaking pre-seminal fluid.

They didn't last long; Mick grunted and moaned as he pulled Petra to him tightly and climaxed. Petra locked her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck and she lifted herself up off the bed to mould herself to Mick's body as she too reached her pinnacle. Mick's cock pulsed and plunged inside her, filling her with his hot seed. Petra pushed her panty-clad penis up against Mick's tight, flat belly to stimulate it as she too ejaculated. Her panties became sodden with her creamy issue.

Mick dug his fingers into Petra's buttocks and squeezed them as he spent himself inside her; kissing her passionately, moaning into her mouth; writhing his body against hers as he held her tight.

They clung to each other, kissing and nipping, moaning and writhing as they climaxed.

When they were sated, Mick eased himself off Petra's body and lay beside her staring at her pretty face. He reached up and lovingly eased her fringe out of her eyes and caressed her cheek.

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

"No; I'm Petra," she replied cheekily.

"Yes you are; and I'm Michael, but I prefer Mick. Rude of me not to properly introduce myself before I fucked you," he grinned.

"I'll forgive your impertinence if you do that again a little later," Petra reciprocated and stroked his cheek.

"What about now?" his smile broadened.

"Now?" Petra's brow wrinkled.

"Haven't you heard of Viagra?" Mick beamed and rolled on top of her again.

Mick left the apartment just after midnight leaving Petra lying on the bed clad only in her stockings and high heels; she was exhausted, her anus was leaking the last of Mick's issue. Her sphincter felt raw and her anus was bruised but it felt wonderful; she had never been so blissfully shagged and alternately tenderly made love to.

"I'll keep in touch," Mick smiled as closed the door behind himself.

Petra found her panties slipped them on and pulled the coverlet over herself and fell into a deep sleep, fully contented.

Neither of them had noticed the tiny lens of the camera set into an imperfection on the wall opposite the bed.

To be continued

12