The Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is beautiful sweetheart but I'm gonna come too quickly if you keep that up," he smiled down at her.

"That's ok," she looked up at him affectionately.

Gary reached down and helped Petra to her feet.

"No it's not ok. Two reasons. One; I want to fuck you and two; I want you to come too," he pulled her into his arms kissed her.

"Mmm that sounds wonderful; just let me take care of the practicalities," Petra bent down and foraged in her bag and found the tube of lubricant.

She squeezed a gobbet onto her fingers and reached inside her knickers to lubricate herself and applied the remainder to Gary's truculent penis, being careful not to overexcite him. She pulled down her knickers and turned to face the wall and lifted up her skirt. Gary moved in behind her and she reached around and took his distended member in her hand and guided it to her sphincter.

"Push slowly lover; take your time," Petra whispered over shoulder.

She felt Gary stab at the entrance to her back passage until his glans found her puckered bud. He pressed forward very slowly and Petra gasped with excitement as he slowly began to fill her anus with cock.

"Am I hurting you?" Gary nuzzled her neck.

"God no! That was me expressing pleasure," she reassured him.

When Gary was fully embedded inside Petra he began to fuck her with very short very slow strokes; he was on a hair trigger. Petra purred with pleasure and Gary reached around and tentatively grasped her engorged penis. She shivered with lust as Gary began to stroke her, using her pre-ejaculate to lubricate her shaft.

Petra pushed back against Gary; encouraging Gary to fuck her harder and he complied with her wish. He fucked her with long, hard strokes, gradually increasing the pace as Petra encouraged him to do so, wriggling her buttocks and moaning with delight. Gary stroked her faster, keeping time with his plunging cock as he fucked her. Standing as she was, she perfectly positioned for Gary's glans to push directly on her prostate and Petra felt herself about to climax.

"Oh god Gary I'm gonna come," she moaned.

Gary thrust his cock deep inside her anus and ground himself against her soft buttocks and ejaculated. Petra felt his penis pulse and she too climaxed and Gary milked her of her seed. His cock pressing on her prostate magnified the intensity of her orgasm and she squirmed against him as he held her tight and filled her with his hot semen.

They writhed and groaned as they both came to a pinnacle of delight and then slowly descended; Petra leaned against the wall and Gary held on to her. When Gary's penis finally contracted such that it fell from Petra's anus he spun her around and kissed her fervently. Their kisses became softer, more tender as they embraced in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Finally they separated and cleaned themselves with tissues that Petra provided from her bag, and after adjusting their clothing, they started to kiss again but eventually they knew that they couldn't stay in the cutout all night. They both had commitments they needed to keep.

"Can I see you again?" Gary asked a little sheepishly.

"Not like this," Petra answered.

She saw the look of dismay on Gary's face and quickly took his hands in hers.

"I mean not here and not as a prostitute; next time we meet it will under far better circumstances," she grinned at him.

Gary reached for his wallet and rifled through the bills but Petra stayed his hand.

"Don't you dare!" her eyes bored into his.

"But? What about payment" he remonstrated.

Petra put a finger to his lips.

"Wait," she leaned down and dug a pen and a small pad from her handbag.

She wrote down her 'Petra' mobile number and 'Petra Pantsdown' email address and shoved it into his hand.

"Next time we meet it will be a lot nicer," she kissed him softly on lips and eased him away from her.

Gary looked at the piece of paper and then stuffed it into the pocket of his hoodie.

"You bet it will be; but tonight was wonderful," he smiled at her and turned away.

When Petra returned the pen and paper to her handbag she realised that she had not used the condoms she had bought along.

"Oh well; I hope he's clean. Guess I'll just have to live with a squishy bum," she giggled, feeling more of Gary's spend dribble from her bottom.

If this was a fairytale, it would have ended here on a high; but that wasn't the case. Petra still had an hour left on the street to complete her dare.

Two would-be Yardies turned out of a nearby pub came down the street looking for a quickie on their way to a restaurant. As the other girls were all busy with punters they took Petra into the cutout for a blowjob. She got down on her knees, alternately sucking each of the young men's cocks, masturbating the one she wasn't sucking hoping to get them off quickly. This was not helped by the amount of lager that the lads had consumed.

"Come on. Hurry up ya fucking old whore; I need to get a curry inside me to soak up all the beer," one of the lads bonked her on the head as she was sucking him.

The other young lad was stroking his penis watching his mate being sucked by the attractive mature prostitute.

"It's ok I've taken care of myself," he groaned.

He ejaculated; splashing his semen over Petra's hair and face. This elicited his friend's orgasm and he held Petra's head tightly and filled her mouth with his spend. When he had finished he brushed her away and pushed a twenty-pound note into her hand.

"That's for both of us you old slag; me oppo had to fetch himself off so he ain't paying!"

Both lads laughed vindictively and sauntered away drunkenly while Petra tried to clean their semen off her face and from her hair.

When she recovered her composure and made her way back to her appointed place on the street she noticed the black Ford Mondeo was back. She was about to walk across the street and confront the driver when a heavy goods vehicle parked on the street with a squeal and a hiss of brakes. The driver leapt out of the cab and made a beeline for Petra.

"I just think you should know..." Petra never got to complete her sentence.

"No need to explain I know what you are; someone who knows I like trannies called me and told be you were here. I need to be quick because I'm illegally parked," he trucker half walked, half dragged her to the cutout.

He made her face the wall, and without any preliminaries he hiked up her skirt, pulled her knickers aside and buried himself inside her. Petra hung onto the wall while the trucker viciously shagged her; coming deep inside her after only a few thrusts. She was glad that she was still well lubricated from her encounter with Gary.

The trucker threw fifty quid on the ground and rushed back to his truck. Petra took tissues from her purse and cleaned herself, adjusting her knickers. She bent down and picked up the fifty-pound note.

It was ten after midnight and Petra was glad that the evening was over; she made her way back to her car as quickly as possible and drove around the block at high speed and returned to the street where she had been streetwalking but the Mondeo was gone. She was not surprised.

She needed to know if the driver was the Quizmaster if so, was it Timothy as she suspected?

To be continued

12