The Game: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man turned to look at her, but never got the reply out. As soon as he looked over he was greeted by a front row view of the pretty blonde's breasts, completely exposed from his angle. His mouth hung open dumbly.

"Excuse me, I asked if the pool is open?" She repeated kindly in a motherly tone.

"Uhhh, yes ma'am. The pool is definitely open." He still had not broken his stare.

Just at that time Kathy turned around and said "Do you see something there that you like?"

That snapped him out of his stupor and he looked back at the front of the car. "Oh, yes ma'am. I mean no ma'am. I mean I wasn't looking at anything."

Kathy turned back to the front and tried to hold back her giggles. The young porter's face could not have been any redder. Ginger closed her shirt a little, but mainly she just felt alive; alive for the first time in a long time.

Their room was a suite. It was two master bedrooms, with their own bathrooms, and connected by a living room and a small kitchenette. It was done in traditional pinks and tans of a nice hotel in Florida. A little garish, but it was fine for short term. The porter was tipped (again) and the girls had the room to themselves.

"That was wild!' Ginger said.

"I know, that guy couldn't keep his eyes off of you. And why should he?" With that she walked up to her friend and arranged her blouse so that it gapped open again. "Damn, hot! So, how about a drink?"

"Sure, but here in the room or down at the bar."

"Both, but here in the room first. Then we can take a little nap. Bar later. How does that sound?"

"Okay", Ginger said. She went over to the phone and called for room service. "Can you bring up two frozen margaritas?" she asked politely.

"With tequila shots on the side," Kathy suggested to her.

"And can you bring 4 tequila shots also? Great, thanks." Ginger hung up the phone and turned to Kathy. "Hey, guess what", she said.

"What?"

"It's your turn!"

"Oh, okay. Now that's it's my turn you are eager to continue the game. Just remember that if I take another turn you have to too."

"That's okay; I have something really good for you."

"Oh do tell..." Kathy said.

"Well, you know how you are always telling me that you completely shave your... well down there?"

"Yes..." Kathy said hesitantly.

"Well, I dare you to go put on a long shirt and nothing else. When the waiter comes with the drinks you have to find a way to let him see. Either raise your arms up, or turn around and bend over to pick something up. But you have to let him see your shave job. Unless of course... you're chicken."

"Oh, bitch don't even start with me. I'll take this much further than you will and you know it. If you really want me to do this, you better prepare for the worst."

"I dare you," Ginger said.

"Okay, I'm going to go change now."

They both went to their separate rooms. Ginger was really worried about what Kathy would ask her to do next. She could feel her anxiety, but more than that she felt excited. When she was on the elevator something had snapped in her. It wasn't Kathy pushing her into the game anymore; she wanted to be in the game. Not only was she turned on by it all, but she felt younger and alive and wasn't feeling burdened by a house note or a job... or even a husband. That thought was scary. But it was also exciting.

She decided that she wanted to be comfortable but sexy also. She fished in her bag for her little black bikini. She had ordered it online and it was small. There wasn't enough fabric on the whole thing to make a decent lamp shade. She wanted it to turn john on, but maybe she could use it to turn on someone else. Maybe that would be more fun.

She started by taking all of her clothes off in the bathroom. Predictably her panties were soaked. She briefly considered masturbating, but she wanted to let her desire build. Who knew what was coming later in the day.

The little black bikini had spaghetti straps. A small, narrow strip of material ran between her legs and it tied on both hips. Only a slender string ran between the cheeks of her ass. The top was another adventure. The shapes of the cups were nice, and accented her curves, but there was not a lot of material there. The real change for her is that the bikini was unlined. There was no protective layer of padding under the cloth to hide the shape of her nipples, especially when it was wet. Even in the dry bathroom the shape of her nipples were clearly visible through the material. She tied it low to make more of her cleavage visible. She realized quickly that she would have to constantly monitor the small top or else her nipples would be showing.

Looking at the effect in the mirror it was truly a scandalously small bikini. She loved it!

When she came out of her large room and into the sitting room Kathy was already there. Of course she was, she had a lot less to put on. She was standing in front of the picture window, staring at the beach down below.

All she was wearing was a white tee that stopped just below her ample ass. It looked like an older shirt, large and comfortable but also a little thread bare in places. Her bare legs were nothing short of gorgeous, all the way from the floor to where they disappeared under the shirt. Both girls worked out a lot, but one of Kathy's best features was her thighs, hard and lean.

When she heard Ginger enter the room she turned around, looking a little embarrassed. She pulled at the bottoms of the loose shirt, but even then it only reached an inch or two below her crotch. It was obvious from all the way across the room that she was not wearing any panties. Nothing would be small enough to fit under there and not be seen.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? You know what this means for you?" Kathy asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. He should be here in about five minutes. How are you going to do it?"

"Well, I thought I would drop his tip on the ground right in front of me. When he bent over to get it, he would be able to see right up the bottom of the shirt. He would only be inches away."

"Wow, that's really hot. A perfect stranger's face only inches away from your bare vag. Are you sure you are up for it?"

"Yeah, but you better not flake out on me when it's your turn."

"I'm done flaking out," Ginger said. "Now let me see."

"Let you see what?"

"Let me see it! You are always telling me how shaved it is, I want to see. Come here". Ginger sat down cross legged on the sofa. It was low to the ground. When Kathy crossed the room to stand in front of her it gave her an eye level view of her puss.

Without waiting to be asked Ginger reached up and pulled her friend's shirt up a few inches. All she could do was stare. It was GORGEOUS! She had never seen another woman's pussy like this before.

It was shaved as bare as any baby's butt. Kathy was obviously very turned on. Her scent was almost overpowering. Ginger felt her mouth water at the possibilities. Kathy's lips were full and she just knew that if she touched her, her fingers would slip right into to her moist pussy. Her heart was racing. Her blood was boiling.

"Look," Kathy said. "Completely shaved." With that she reached a hand down and pulled her lips up and open with two fingers. There was not a trace of a hair or stubble anywhere.

Just then there was a knock at the door. It startled both girls out of their trance. Ginger dropped the shirt and leaned back in the couch and looked away from her friend. Kathy smoothed the front of her shirt and took several deep breaths. She crossed the room to answer the door.

As soon as Kathy had turned her back, Ginger's hand darted between her legs. The fingers of her right hand deftly found the tiny top of her bikini bottoms and slipped into them. She was beyond wet. She was soaking through the fabric of her tiny bottoms. Her breath caught when her index finger touched her clit. It was hard and swollen and nothing had ever felt so good in her life. She ventured lower and slipped a finger inside of herself, as deep as she could go. But just as fast as it had started, Kathy had made it all the way to the door. She quickly pulled her hand out from between her legs and tried to look casual. She wanted to see the show. Her index finger left a sticky trail up her stomach.

At the door there was a second knock and Kathy answered it. The waiter was standing behind a silver cart that contained the drinks they had ordered. Two frozen margaritas and four generous shot glasses of tequila. He was an older man, maybe around 60 and his name tag said "Nick".

To his credit he had a lot more composure than the young man in the elevator had. He looked at the beautiful blond woman at the door and never broke his smile, even though his eyes did course up and down her lithe body, drinking every bit of her in.

After making the appropriate greetings he pushed the cart into the room and fumbled a bit waiting for a tip. Kathy went to hand it to him, and just before it touched his hand she dropped it.

"Oopsie," she singsonged.

"No problem, ma'am. I'll get it." He said. He was a man used to hard work all his life and instead of bending at the waist he squatted down on his haunches. He picked up the dropped bill and started back up, when he froze. He had a perfectly clear view up her shirt at her perfectly shaved and wet pussy. Her smell must have been intoxicating at that distance.

As casually as she possibly could she took half a step to the side, but only with her right foot making her legs spread.

"Did you get it?" She asked?

"Yes ma'am," He said but it was another long moment before he stood up. He was a smart guy. He knew that no woman does something like this by accident. If he was seeing this, she wanted him to see it. And he was not going to pass up the opportunity. Slowly he rose and he looked her right in the eyes before he said "Thank you, it's been a long day."

"Well, it's my pleasure, Nick" Kathy said.

When he turned to go, he was sporting a giant erection in his maroon waiter's pants. The pants were fairly loose, like he had purchased them a size too large on purpose. Still his cock was straining against the material to be free. He was huge.

Reluctantly he left the room, closing the door behind him.

"I wonder where he is going" Ginger asked.

"He's either going to beat off in the bathroom or fuck one of the maids in the storage closet," Kathy replied. They both laughed at that, and that helped to break some of the sexual tension in both of them. After all this was supposed to be fun, and honestly Ginger didn't want this to go too far. At least not yet.

"Shots", Ginger exclaimed!

"Shots", Kathy agreed. She handed one to Ginger and took one for herself. She held her glass up and said "To The Game".

"To The Game" Ginger agreed.

They did the first one, and then the second. Then each took their margaritas to go sit next to each other on the couch. Kathy had not bothered to change after their run in with Waiter Nick. When she sat the shirt pulled up to her navel.

"Hey Ginger, guess what?"

"What?"

"It's your turn." She said with evil in her smile.

To Be continued...

*************************************************

As always I love hearing what you have to say about my stories. I always do my best to answer every email sent to me.

Since this was a request story, and not my idea, I will forward anything for Ginger to her. She can decide if she wants to respond or not.

This is part one of planned three parts. So please keep your eyes out for the others.

Finally if you liked the story, please vote.

Thanks

12