The Games Linda Plays

Story Info
Wife plays games with boss.
6.4k words
198.3k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,040 Followers

I used to fantasize that I was trying to catch my wife cheating on me. I don't know why I got a thrill out of doing that but I did. My wife never had any idea of what I was doing. There wasn't really any reason for me to be suspicious of Linda, as she had never given me any reason to doubt her. I didn't check up on her because I thought she was cheating, I did it because it entertained me. I don't know if you can understand that because I'm not sure I understand it.

I pretended that I knew Linda was cheating on me and would sit around trying to think of ways to find evidence to prove it. I would watch her dress for work in the morning and make a note of the kind and color of her panties, bra, stockings she put on, then when she came home at night I would make sure that she was still wearing the same under garments. When she undressed for bed I would go through the laundry hamper and check her panties for cum stains or other substances that you wouldn't normally expect to find there.

Once or twice a week I would follow her as she went out for lunch to see where she was going and with whom. On weekends and evenings when Linda was going out shopping by herself or with friends I would carefully follow her to make sure she was doing what she said she was doing. Once I even told Linda I had to go away on a business trip and then spent three days spying on her. I found ways to question Linda about different things she did so that I could ask her about the same subject two or more different ways at different times to see if I got the same answer.

After playing this game throughout six years of marriage I had never found any incriminating evidence nor did I ever catch Linda in a lie. The fact is I never expected that I would. I knew Linda loved me and we had a good marriage. Remember I only did this as a fantasy, a game to entertain myself. The odd thing is that I sometimes felt disappointed when I didn't find a little trace of cum in her panties, or see her at lunch with some guy I didn't know, then catch her in a lie about what she did that day. I guess that I was disappointed because I worked so hard looking for evidence that I felt I was a failure for not finding any.

About six months ago I started to notice some changes. The first thing I noticed was that Linda started wearing only dresses or skirts and blouses to work. No more pants. Next she started wearing sexier panties, silky white and lacy, sheer black, satiny red, etc, and all were bikini cut or thong style. Linda also stopped wearing pantyhose and began wearing those thigh high stockings with the lacy elastic tops to hold them up. While it excited me to watch Linda dressing this way it worried my because I knew she wasn't doing it for me. As it was Linda didn't know that I watched her dress and undress. She was unaware that I knew what she was wearing under her dresses and skirts each day.

One night about a month later I had to work late and didn't get home till around 11:00 PM. Linda was already in bed when I got home so I just went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. The last thing I did before heading for bed was to look in the laundry hamper for Linda's panties. Usually the panties she wore that day were right on top, but that night they weren't. I had to dig down about halfway through the laundry in the hamper to find the black thong panties I had seen her put on that morning. When I examined the panties I noticed that the crotch felt a little stiff and there was something white and crusty coating the inside of the crotch. There were spots of this crusty white stuff on the thong part of her panties also. I held the panties up to my noise but I wasn't quite sure what I smelled. Being the great detective that I was I dampened the crotch with a little water and held them to my noise again. This time I could identify the slight scent of semen. This was not conclusive but I now had evidence that another man might be fucking my beautiful and loving wife.

This realization left me a little confused. I felt excited that finally after six and a half years of searching I had actually found evidence of my wife cheating on me. But on the other hand finding out that Linda may actually be cheating on me was making me sick. I stayed up most of that night trying to decide what to do about Linda. I finally decided that I would not let on what I had found out and would continue to watch her even closer now, if that was possible.

For the next couple of weeks I found nothing unusual in Linda's panties or in her behavior. As a matter of fact our sex life, which had always been okay, was suddenly getting much better. Linda seemed to be enjoying sex with me more and was becoming more aggressive in bed.

I was beginning to think that maybe Linda had a one-time fling and that her increased interest in sex with me was do to guilt. This was what I was thinking one evening when we had just sat down to eat and Linda got a phone call. When she came back to the table she said that her friend Carol had just called and that they were going to run over to the mall after dinner to pick up a couple of things. I asked "Like what." And Linda said she needed a new dress for work.

This didn't sound unusual to me but I decided to make very sure. After clearing the table Linda went up to change clothes. I followed and stood outside our bedroom door and spied on her like I do every day. What happened next made me very suspicious. First Linda took a quick shower and when she got out and dried herself she pulled a little bag out from under her dresser. The name on the bag was from an expensive lingerie store at the mall. She removed a matching bra and panty set from the bag and put them on. The white panties were so sheer that I could see the triangle of dark hair above her pussy and when she sat down to put her stockings on I noticed that I could see the lips of her pussy through the thin material as well. The lacy bra displayed Linda's outstanding breasts to their best advantage. As I looked at Linda through the crack in the door I realized that I had a tremendous hard on. I couldn't understand how I could be sexually aroused looking at my wife when she may very well be preparing to go out and make love to another man.

As Linda was putting her dress on I went back downstairs. She was still getting ready to go when I called up to her and said that I had to run over to my office to get some papers and that I would see her when she got home later. Then I said, "Maybe when we get home we could make love".

Linda's response was, "I don't know, I'm not feeling real well. I'll probably just want to come home and go to bed. How about we plan to do it tomorrow night?"

I left the house knowing I should be angry but I actually felt excited. Not so much sexually but more like the excitement of the hunt. I pulled out of the driveway and headed for Carol's house. Carol only lived four blocks from us on the same street. I went one block toward Carol's house then made a right turn went part way down the block and turned around and drove back up to just short of the intersection and parked the car. This way I would be able to see Linda coming down the street and she wouldn't see me parked around the corner. Then as she passed I could pull out and follow her at a safe distance to Carol's house then follow both of them to see what they were up to.

Linda must have been in a hurry because I saw her approaching the intersection where I was waiting only a couple of minutes after I got there. I started my engine and waited for her to pass, but to my surprise she didn't pass. Instead she made a right turn causing me to have to duck below the door so she wouldn't see me. When I sat up again she was headed down the street I was parked on but in the opposite direction. There were four or five cars coming up behind me so I couldn't pull out and make a U-turn to go after Linda. By the time I was able to pull out Linda's car was out of site. Then it dawned on me that it wasn't Carol that called Linda at dinner and Carol is not involved in whatever Linda was up to tonight. It had just not occurred to me that Linda was lying about the phone call. I blew my chance to follow her by assuming that she wouldn't lie to me.

I drove out to the mall hoping that maybe she was meeting Carol there but I saw no sign of either of them so I went home. I felt like a miserable failure. My wife may very well be on her way to having an affair and I lost track of her one minute from the house. I tried to read but I couldn't concentrate, and the television was just annoying so I just sat and pondered what might be going on. I suddenly had this image of Linda standing in her very sexy under things in front of some guy. Then I visualized her sucking on a big cock. Then I imagined her being fucked by some stranger and he has his orgasm inside Linda's cunt. At first these images were making me sick but after awhile I realized I had a hard on and was getting excited thinking about Linda getting fucked.

I sat torturing myself until Linda finally came home around 11:30. When Linda came in she was carrying a shopping bag from one of the stores in the mall and she looked like someone who had just been out shopping. She came over and kissed me and apologized for being late. I asked why she was so late and she said "When we got back to Carol's house she invited me in for a cup of decaf coffee and a piece of cake." So the lie continues. Then Linda opened her shopping bag and asked if I wanted to see her new dress. It seemed that she wanted to change the subject. She showed me the dress then put it back in the bag and left the bag on the chair and went into the kitchen for a glass of water and headed upstairs. Linda called down and asked me to bring up her new dress when I came up to bed. I picked up the bag and headed up the stairs and took up my spy post outside our bedroom door. Linda had just turned on the TV in our bedroom and was flipping channels with the remote when I got to the door. When she found the program she wanted she put the remote down and began to remove her blouse. When I saw her in that sexy lace bra again my cock began to swell. Then I noticed that her nipples looked a little swollen. I wasn't sure but they looked swollen to me. As she removed the bra I could see that her breasts had red blotches in several places. It was beginning to look like someone had been sucking and playing with my wife's tits. The realization of that was making me angry and horny at the same time. Linda examined herself and gently ran her hands over her breasts while she put her head back and closed her eyes.

Finally Linda unhooked and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. It took me almost 5 seconds to realize that Linda wasn't wearing any panties. She still had her thigh high stockings on but no panties. Now I was in a panic. I opened the shopping bag Linda had asked me to bring upstairs to see if she had put her panties in there. I dumped the contents of the bag on the floor. I didn't find her panties. What I found was another new panty and bra set from the same exclusive store along with stockings and the dress she showed me earlier. When I picked up the sales receipt to see how much Linda had spent on these things I noticed that all of the items in the bag had been charged on a Master Card and neither Linda nor I have a Master Card.

That was all I could take. I had to have some answers now. When I looked in our bedroom Linda was sitting on the edge of the bed with her back to me. I picked up the items I had dumped on the floor along with the receipt and went into the bedroom to confront Linda. When Linda heard the door open she quickly got under the covers and tried to lie there innocently. I threw the dress and lingerie on the bed and ask Linda who bought this for her. Linda looked stunned. She said, "What do you mean?"

I repeated, "Who bought these things for you. This is a Master Card receipt and you don't have a Master Card." I could see she was trying to come up with some kind of explanation about the clothes so I decided to go for the throat. I said, "I would also like to know if the same person purchased the beautiful white bra and panty set you put on before you went out tonight." At this point Linda looked like she was going to get sick. I continued on the attack, "And I am even more curious to know why when you got home you weren't wearing the panties any more."

Linda was quiet for a minute. She looked up at me, her eyes as big as saucers, filling up with tears, and finally she started crying saying over and over "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you, I never wanted to hurt you."

I waited for her to calm down and said very calmly "Okay now, I want you to tell me what is going on. I want to know everything. I am giving you one chance to explain so make sure you tell me the truth no matter how painful."

Linda started by saying "First you have to believe me when I say I love you and only you. This all started six months ago when we got a new division manager. After he had been here about two months my manager told me that Mr. Gladstone wanted to see me to talk about my job and my career plans. When Mr. Gladstone greeted me in his office he introduced himself and told me to call him Jim. He said that when he first got here he requested that all of his managers give him resumes of their best and brightest employees. Jim said that my manager had given him my resume. Jim said that he read all of the resumes and then started observing these employees as they performed their jobs. By doing this he was able to create a list of the people he considered to be candidates for promotion. His list consisted of ten employees within our division. Jim told me I was on that short list."

Linda reached for her glass of water, took a sip and then continued.

"Next Jim said that unfortunately in the next few years there would probably only be openings for about four of those on the list and it is possible that in time more names could be added to the list. He said that in looking over the people he has on his list it would be very difficult at this time to determine who he would promote if he had to make a decision right now. Then Jim said 'You know that you have a special attribute that if you chose to use it, that could make you the leading candidate for any promotions that come up in the next year or so.' I asked him what that attribute was and he said, 'You are an attractive female." Then he told me to think that over and then thanked me for coming in as he escorted me to his door."

I said, "That's sexual harassment."

Linda put her hand up and asked me to let her finish. "When I came home that night I came to bed early and thought about what he said all night. At first I thought I should turn him in for sexual harassment but then realized I had no proof. It was my word against his and it was possible that I misunderstood him. I decided not to mention anything to you because I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could handle it myself. I decided to ask for another meeting with Jim the next day to get this straightened out. At work the next morning I called Jim's secretary and asked if I could get an appointment she said she would ask him to see when he might be free. Ten minutes later I was on my way to his office. When I stepped into his office Jim said, 'I was hoping I would see you today.'

"I look at Jim and asked just what he meant by using my special attributes to help get myself promoted. Jim said 'Okay here it is. On paper you look just like any of the other candidates on my list but in your underwear you would look much better.' He must have seen how stunned I was by that comment. He told me to sit down and he offered me a cup of coffee. I said I was fine and asked him to continue, thinking that I might well be gathering evidence for a charge of sexual harassment. Then Jim continued saying, 'I know that your thinking this is sexual harassment and you are probably right. But it is also an offer to help you come out ahead of your competition. It's a win-win situation.' Finally I just asked him what I would be expected to do for him. Jim, in a very matter of fact way, laid it out for me. He said 'First, if you agree I will have your job changed so that you report directly to me and your desk will be right outside me office. I will expect you to wear only dresses and skirts to work. The reason for that is so you can occasionally give me a flash of panties during the day. This will be a little play-acting as I would want it to appear accidental and as though you are unaware that it happened. I would also like to get an accidental view down your blouse on occasion. As time goes on we will escalate this behavior until we eventually have sex. As what I want from you changes I will let you know by leaving a note or package on your desk.'

"Then Jim concluded the meeting by saying, 'I know this is all a bit overwhelming right now but if you take time to think about it I think you will see the advantages. Then he said before you make a decision call this person and he handed me a business card.' Before I went out the door I turned and said, 'You know I'm married don't you?'

"Jim said 'Your husband will never know and in the end he will benefit too.' Then as I walked out the door Jim said 'Let me know soon' then he closed his door.

Linda looked at me for comment and I said, "Are you telling me this whole thing is about getting promotions."

Linda said "Well that's what started it. Then I called the person he suggested I call. It was a woman who identified herself as the director of distribution. I identified myself and told her that Jim Gladstone suggested I call her. She said that I didn't have to say anything more, that she knew what I wanted. She said that she worked for Jim 5 years ago. She said she maid the deal with him and played his game and got everything she wanted and also had a lot of fun along the way."

"And without ever talking to me about this you decided to go along with him?

Linda replied, "At first I thought I could just get away with the flashing my panties for him and that a promotion opportunity would open up long before we had sexual relations. And I thought that I could always just say I changed my mind and back out of the deal anytime I felt I needed to."

I said, "I want to know how it progressed from flashing panties to whatever point you have reach with him now."

Linda took a deep breath and started again, "I thought that giving Jim a glimpse of panty once in a while would be easy but it turned out to be the hardest part of this whole thing. After the first couple of weeks Jim called me into his office to tell me this wasn't working out. He said I wasn't catching on to the idea of making it look real. He said I looked like I was just spreading my legs to show the world my panties. He said that if I didn't get the hang of it soon our deal would be off and I would return to my old job. He told me to think of it as a game. I was miserable. He gave me my chance to get out but I didn't want to go because I felt like a failure. I made my mind up I was going to do this right. I began by studying Jim's every move. I soon was able to tell at least 5 seconds in advance of when he would look out at me. That allowed me to be able to flash him at just the right time without even looking in his direction. Once I knew when to flash then I concentrated on how to flash. I wanted to be able to give him the maximum view without looking fake or set up. After two weeks of this I came into work one morning and found a package on my desk. Inside was a note from Jim saying that he was very happy with the way I had caught onto the game and now it was time to dress it up a little. Inside the package were five pairs of panties, bikinis and thongs.

"From here things gradually escalated. The notes on my desk kept getting more detailed on what I was to do. Sometimes I would go into his office and bend over his desk to talk to him and he would peek down the top of my dress or my blouse and of course on the days I did that I would be wearing a bar that would allow him to see most of my breasts including my nipples."

K.K.
K.K.
3,040 Followers
12